Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

Від wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... Більше

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

62

570 6 0
Від wardelog

Chapter 62: Excited Yang Xun!

"Mr. Su, from this moment on, you will officially become the owner of our Sun Moon Hotel!"

Yang Xun said respectfully to Su Chen.

Su Chen smiled slightly: "In the future, I will have to trouble Manager Yang to work on the hotel. I may not have so much energy to manage the hotel on weekdays."

"In this way, you will draw up another contract later, and your salary will be doubled on the original basis. In addition, I will give you 1% of the shares."

Hearing what Su Chen said.

Yang Xun, who was originally calm, suddenly became excited.

"Mr. Su, you, you are, so, so precious!"

You know, his salary itself is very high, and if it is doubled on the original basis, it will naturally be a lot.

Not to mention that Su Chen actually gave him 1% of the shares.

Don't look, this 1% of the shares may be nothing compared to Su Chen's 99% of the shares.

But, this is the Sun Moon Hotel!

In the current situation where Su Chen holds 99% of the shares, Su Chen gave him 1% of the shares, although it seemed like a drop in the bucket.

But you must know that the other shareholders of this hotel together only own the remaining 1% of the shares. Now that Su Chen gave him 1% of the shares, it almost pushed him to the position of the second shareholder.

This handwriting is not insignificant.

It can only be said that he deserves to be the person who quietly won 99% of the shares of Sun Moon Hotel.

"Okay, Manager Yang, this is what you deserve. According to the information you sent earlier, the Sun Moon Hotel has developed so well over the years, you can be said to have contributed a lot."

Su Chen smiled lightly.

Naturally, he didn't give away these shares for nothing.

From the materials that Yang Xun sent just now, he already had a general understanding of Yang Xun's actions in these years.

It can be said that from Yang Xun's contribution to the Sun Moon Hotel alone, his income over the years is really not equal to his contribution.

ADVERTISEMENT

You know, the people behind the scenes of the Sun Moon Hotel basically didn't show up.

It can be said that the shopkeeper has done everything thoroughly.

The Sun Moon Hotel's business is basically handled by Yang Xun who controls the overall situation.

Not only that, but it was Yang Xun who was in charge of connecting with those senior members.

A senior member of Sun Moon Hotel.

Su Chen glanced at the list for a while, and saw several people who could only be seen on some important news in Shanghai.

With Su Chen's IQ, he naturally immediately thought of these people, who are probably the richest wealth of Sun Moon Hotel.

And Yang Xun is undoubtedly a good link to maintain the connection with these people.

Coupled with the fact that Yang Xun's own abilities are also quite outstanding, Su Chen's new official took office, and if he wanted to firmly grasp this person, his interests were of course the first priority.

And the effect seems to be very good.

At this moment, the way Yang Xun looked at Su Chen was not only the respect before, but also a sense of gratitude and the feeling that a soldier would die for his confidant.

You know, before Su Chen came, even though Yang Xun's salary was very high.

But these things have been like this since the day he first entered the Sun Moon Hotel.

After so many years, it is still the same.

Even if Yang Xun is loyal to Sun Moon Hotel, he will inevitably feel a little chilled.

But now, as soon as Su Chen appeared, he immediately gave him a promotion. He was obviously very optimistic about him. This made his blood, which had been quiet for so many years, suddenly boil a little bit.

Originally, Su Chen, a handsome young boss, was very pleasing to his eyes, but now he feels like he has met a hero who understands himself.

"Mr. Su, don't worry, I, Yang Xun, will definitely live up to your expectations!"

Yang Xun said excitedly.

Su Chen patted Yang Xun on the shoulder: "Manager Yang, I believe in you, work hard, this, maybe it's just the beginning."

Yang Xun looked at Su Chen.

ADVERTISEMENT

For some reason, he always felt that the seemingly young boss in front of him carried a touch of nobility.

He had only seen this kind of innate nobility in some young masters who had come from Longjing.

This kind of nobility cannot be cultivated just by saying that you want to cultivate it.

More to do with your family.

To put it bluntly, it has something to do with your blood.

Although he didn't know what the background of the young boss in front of him was, Yang Xun dared to conclude with his eyes for so many years that this young boss was definitely not someone in the pool.

The background behind it may be astonishingly large!

Thinking of this, Yang Xun became even more excited.

It is definitely a great thing for Sun Moon Hotel and himself to have such a generous and powerful boss like Su Chen.

And all he had to do was hug this thigh tightly.

Just be a faithful licking dog!

Yang Xun's biggest advantage is his eyesight.

He has always been very clear about his position.

Although he is the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel, he is a high-ranking existence in the eyes of outsiders, but he knows it clearly.

In front of Su Chen, he is nothing.

As long as Su Chen said a word, he could lose everything at any time. All his connections, prosperity and wealth, after all, depended on the Sun Moon Hotel.

And this also means that in front of Su Chen, he will place himself at the lowest position.

In a way, Su Chen is his master!

"Okay, Manager Yang, it's almost time today, take me out."

Su Chen said.

Yang Xun nodded after hearing this.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Mr. Su, the car has been prepared for you a long time ago. It is waiting outside at any time. I will take you out now."

In these respects, Yang Xun always thought of Su Chen first, and arranged everything properly early on.

Su Chen nodded in satisfaction.

Go downstairs.

It seems to see something.

I froze in place.

Yang Xun followed Su Chen, seeing that Su Chen stopped suddenly, he quickly looked in the direction Su Chen was looking at.

"Mr. Su, over there is a birthday party hosted by the son of a friend of the second elder, a senior member."

Before Su Chen could ask, he had already taken the initiative to answer.

"The second elder's friend's son?" Su Chen raised his eyebrows.

"Well, that's the son of the second elder's friend." He pointed to He Shaozhe who was walking away with his classmates in the distance.

"It's just that we are friends. According to our investigation, it is the driver of the second elder. We only rent the venue to them because of the second elder's face."

Su Chen nodded knowingly.

"Where are they going?"

Upon seeing this, Yang Xun replied: "Looking at the direction, it should be going to the bathroom."

Su Chen nodded: "Manager Yang, I'm going to the bathroom, you don't need to see it off, I'll just go out by myself later."

After all, without waiting for Yang Xun's answer, he walked towards the bathroom.

While walking, he was still thinking.

Why is Qin Shuang here?

Judging by her appearance, she seems to have quarreled with that boy?

Could it be related to her getting drunk tonight?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

556K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
7K 221 9
"Let you play the role of a jailbreaker. How long can you last under the full force of the world's top inspectors and top hackers?" Qin Hao traveled...
10K 185 104
Pei Yun is an iron-blooded general who makes the whole galaxy terrified. As long as her name is mentioned, even the highest interstellar admiral will...
53.5K 1K 52
{completed} in which mike and eleven go on many adventures together