๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ||| T...

By Neo-ff

"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ”

1.8K 60 12
By Neo-ff

Unfortunately, Ran was dead serious when he said he would ground you. The last couple of days he or Rindou would take you to school or when you had something else to do that you couldn't cancel, then they'd take you right back home. It pissed you off but that wasn't the only thing that pissed you greatly off. Besides that you also had to study like crazy and Ran doesn't even have to force you.

The next few weeks you had to write exams so you had no other choice but to study when you came home from school. Occasionally you would talk to Hina over the phone, discussing the worksheets you got. She wasn't even allowed to come over or you go to her house to study together but they had no problem with you calling her. There's literally no logic behind it but whatever...-

And Hanma hadn't texted you yet. Maybe he just forgot it, although he said he will text you!

It was around 12am and you were still studying. Ran was already fast asleep since he didn't like staying up late and valued his 'beauty sleep'. And Rindou was probably also asleep by now since he turned off his music about 30 minutes ago.

Letting out an exhausted yawn as you drop the pen in your hand and lay your head on your desk, feeling a bit tired as you immediately after school sat down and started studying. You almost drift off to dreamland when your phone suddenly rings, causing you to grab it. Your heart stops for a split second when you see that an unknown caller is calling. Staring at the number before Hanma pops into your mind again. Wanting to immediately answer it but you stop yourself, thinking "He made me wait too"

Your phone stops ringing and you play around with it in your hands, being confident that he'll call again. Which he does...-

Taking the call after letting him wait another few seconds but you don't say anything. Hanma chuckles amused on the other line ("Letting me wait on purpose, pretty?") "No, I am just busy right now. Hurry up telling me what you want" you reply nonchalantly and you can hear him laugh ("Damn! You like playing, huh?") "Time is ticking, Hanma" you stated.

("On which floor do you live on?") he suddenly questions, making you frown "Why are you asking me that?" ("How much rent do you pay? Living in Roppongi in a huge apartment building or should I say almost penthouse building. Probably at least 3 bedrooms for you and your brothers. Having a big ass lobby and everything. Can you see Roppongi Hills from your room?") he asks and it slowly dawns on you "Hanma, are you at my place?"

("It's really nice here") he replies and you can practically hear his grin. That was your confirmation "What the fuck are you doing here?" ("I came to see you") "You came all the way to Roppongi?! I know you for sure you don't live here, so are you fucking dumb?!" You question him, your voice getting a little louder "You have time to come here but don't text me?" ("Aww~ did you wait for my message? It's just funnier this way!!")

"You are...- You're insane, literally!!" You stated, making him laugh again ("Maybe! So, are you coming down to me or are you really busy?") "Tell me what we're doing and I'll tell you if I'm busy or not" ("Just hanging out. I'll meet you in that alleyway, where we separated last time. Don't wear a jacket, you can get mine again!") and without further ado he simply hangs up on you.

In slight disbelief you stare at your phone, mumbling "Motherfucker.."

You think for a second. Should you just ignore him and go to sleep or change your clothes and put on some shoes and go out with him?

"Fuck it...I studied enough!"

With that you change into some black leggings, black crop top. You top it with a white dress up shirt although Hanma said you'll get his jacket. Quickly putting on some white socks and black chucks. You leave your hair untouched, it was open and still looked decent. And you still wore some makeup from earlier today. You looked fine.

You grab your phone and some cash, just in case, and stuff everything in your bra. Peeking your head out of your bedroom, you see that everything was quiet and all the lights were off. Tiptoeing to the front door, opening it quietly. The second the door was shut, you took off running in case your brother did hear you.

Turning into the alleyway, a little bit out of breath. You try to make out Hanma in the dark but he wasn't there. Though you almost screamed when suddenly someone stands behind you and clasps a hand over your mouth.

"Shh, it's me" Hanma speaks up and then lets go of you. Immediately spinning around to him with knitted eyebrows "Why did you call me outside?!" "We're going out!" He simply stated, grabbing your hand and pulling you with him "And where are we going exactly?" You question while you look at him suspiciously.

He's wearing some black distressed pants with chains attached to them, dangling around as he walks. He also wears a black oversized t-shirt and a pair of beaten up black Dr Martens. His golden earring shimmers slightly in the light of the  streetlamps. He looked good...-

"A party!" "Whose party?" You stare at him in disbelief and your frown deepens even more when he just drags you to a motorcycle "C'mon, it will be fun! Or do you not trust me?" He speaks in a teasing manner and takes the jacket that was thrown over the seat and hands it to you.

"That's a dumb question" You deadpanned while you eye the white gang jacket. A headless angel and the words 'Valhalla' were printed on the back and without another thought you put the jacket on.

"You look really cute in my clothes" Hanma grinned and got on his bike, holding out a hand for you "Get on!", you take his hand a bit hesitant and he helps you get on the bike "Hold on tight~" you can hear his cocky grin. His smile gets even wider when you do what he told you and wrap your arms around his torso.

The ride was quiet and you actually didn't want to ask him again where exactly he was taking you. He said a party but where and whose party it was, he did not tell you. Thinking once more "Fuck it if I die", you'll see where you land...

Not expecting that Hanma would pull up in front of a literal mansion with a bunch of people standing outside and even more people inside. A lot of them are in gang uniforms or wear the same white gang jacket you wore.

Hanma parks and helps you get off the bike. He sees you staring at the people and the mansion with wide eyes, making him chuckle "Were you never at a party?" "I was, it's just that...I don't have the best luck when it comes to parties" you state, causing him to frown "What do you mean?"

"People always try to start shit with me or stuff like that! The last time I was at a party, my brothers got into a fight and then there was some guy who tried to fight me, although I didn't have anything to do with that" you explain "I got thrown over a fucking beer pong table and then I smashed a beer bottle against his head. Not to mention the cactus I stole.."

He stares at you before he laughs "That sounds unreal! I wish I would've been there to see that!!", you roll your eyes and he takes your hand "I won't leave you alone and don't take the jacket off, okay?" "Okay" you sigh and nod your head before he pulls you to the entrance of the mansion.

"Who owns this place?" You ask but he shrugs his shoulders, rubbing the back of his head "Dunno. It was vacant, so we took it" "Oh, great" you nod. 

'Dirty Little Secret' by The All-American Rejects is playing loudly when Hanma leads you into the mansion. The smell of alcohol and smoke floods your nostrils. People immediately make way for him and you when they spot him walking in. Embarrassed by the stares, you look down and let your head hang low and just trust Hanma that he won't let you walk blindly into something or someone.

You find yourself in a kitchen and Hanma starts pouring you a drink. He opens a new bottle of coke and vodka while you eye him, "I just opened them" He stated and you nod chuckling "Yeah, I saw that" "Just making sure!"

He mixes your drink and takes a sip "It's not strong, here you go", handing you the red cup and you thank him. Nipping on it, he was right when he said it's not strong, you could barely taste the vodka. You wouldn't get drunk off one glass. When Hanma finishes mixing his own drink he grabs your hand again and leads you into the huge living room.

People were dancing to the music and some were just sitting around while talking, smoking and drinking. He  approaches one of the couches, two people immediately stand up and make space for him to sit down. There was enough space for you two but Hanma just flops down, manspreading without fucking shame.

You look down at him with an unamused face. He is grinning and patting his thigh with his free hand "You can sit on my lap!"

With a click of your tongue, you sit down on his lap, stunning Hanma, "That was actually a joke but I'm not complaining!" He chuckles against your neck and you shrug your shoulders "Well, now I'm seated!" "I don't mind" You can hear his cocky grin as he wraps one arm around your waist, pulling you even closer.

You sip on your drink while looking around aimlessly.
Most people here are boys and nearly everybody wears gang-related clothes. Just some girls were around but they seem to be a little bit older than you. Is this why Hanma said to stay with him and to not take off his jacket, so the others would think you're one of them or at least know someone here?

And then a thought crosses your mind, making you subconsciously fidgety on Hanma's lap. What if someone recognizes you?

People know you since you were the little sister of the Haitani brothers and because of some other things. What if someone is gonna call them? What if-

"If you're gonna continue to move around on my lap like that, I'll promise you nothing.." Hanma whispers and his hot breath hits the shell of your ear while he wraps his arm tighter around your waist to hold you still. He slightly shakes his head, his voice getting even lower "You can't do this to me, I won't be able to control myself when you do this.."

You turn bright red "Sorry- I just..uhm..-" "What is it?" He asks and you shift around, so your legs would hang off on one side of his lap "Uhm..what if someone is gonna recognize me and call my brothers?"

Hanma looks around for a second before he locks eyes with you "Well...your brothers are sleeping, right?", you nod in response, "And they think you're home as well?" He asks and you nod again, causing him to smile "No one's gonna call them now. Maybe there will be a few rumors tomorrow that you were here with an extremely handsome boy, sitting on his lap and wearing his gang jacket but they can't really prove it when you're back before they wake up!"

"You're so full of yourself!" You laugh, hitting his chest because of the way he described himself. He chuckles and grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers with his "But there will also be a rumor that I had an unbelievably gorgeous girl sitting on my lap with my jacket on!" "Woooow~" you exclaim and all your bad thoughts are wiped out of your mind.

Hanma smiles as you smile back at him, locking eyes with him for a moment or two. These few seconds were so intense that you almost had to slap yourself to stop looking at him. You clear your throat and look away to the people dancing before you turn back to Hanma, who also had to snap himself out of trance, "Can you dance?"

"Of course, I can!" And without missing another heartbeat he practically shoves you off his lap and snatches the drink out of your hands, putting it down on the low couch table. He grabs your hand and pulls you to the dance floor or more like to all the other people who were dancing in front of the DJ setup.

Hanma stands behind you with his hands on your waist as you sway your hips and just start moving to the music. He didn't lie when he said that he can dance because he was moving his body perfectly to the beat of the song. He twirls you around and occasionally lifts you up, making you put your hands on his shoulder while you look down on him with a smile and he smiles up at you before letting you down again and continues dancing with you.

You don't know how long you two were dancing but the whole time you could feel eyes on you. Hanma allowed you to take off the jacket because you told him it was too warm with it.

The song that was currently playing was a rather slow song. You have your arms wrapped around his neck while he had to lean down a little because he was a lot taller than you but he didn't care, even thinking it was cute. His hands were on your hips, pulling you closer and leaning down even more to whisper something into your ear.

"You know that they all are staring at you?" He grinned down at you when he straightened his back again. You quickly glance around before looking back at him before shrugging your shoulders "Let them...perhaps they're jealous that they can't dance as well as we can", he chuckles and leans down to you giving you a kiss on cheek before he whispers again "I knew, that it won't be boring with you~"

After the song ends, you stop dancing and Hanma raises an eyebrow "Tired?" "No, I'm thirsty!" You state and he nods, taking your hand and the gang jacket from the chair before he walks you to the kitchen again.

Once again he opens a new bottle, although there were a bunch of open bottles standing around but he seemingly didn't want to risk that it was laced with something, "It's red" You stare at the bright red liquid and Hanma chuckles "But it tastes blue!", pouring the alcohol into a cup.

You nip on it and your eyes widen "Damn, it does taste blue!" "Told ya!" Hanma grinned at you and reached a hand out to your face, pushing a hair strand behind your ear. He smiles "You're so pretty" "Thanks and you're handsome" You smile back and he chuckles "Oh~ I didn't know you'd make compliments like that, getting bold!" "Tsk..that's not my bold side"

Once again Hanma leans down to your ear "Wanna show me that side?", your cheeks heat up and look up to him, you open your mouth to say something cocky back but you get cut off.

"Hanma!" A boy suddenly stands next to you. He wasn't as tall as Hanma but he had wide shoulders and tanned skin and on the side of his face was a tattoo. Hanma turns to the man with a snarl "What? Can't you see I'm busy?" "It's important!" the boy stated and glances at you before his gaze flicks back to Hanma.

The latter turns to you "Here, put the jacket on again and stay here. I'll be back in 5 minutes, I promise!", you nod a bit hesitant before you do what he told you.

Standing aimlessly in the kitchen with a bunch of strangers makes you uncomfortable, deeply uncomfortable. Not only are they looking at you but there are also two girls glaring your way, whispering something to each other.

With pursed lips, you turn to the kitchen counter while nipping on your drink and taking out your phone to act like you had something important to do on it. Though someone suddenly taps on your shoulder, you put your phone away and turn back around with a smile, thinking it's Hanma.

Your smile slightly fades when you see one of the girls in front of you. Her brunette friend was waiting for her on the other side of the kitchen, eying you with a bitchy face.

"Hey, are you Hanma's girlfriend?" The blonde girl questions, feigning a smile. You eye her for a second, she wears a pink dress with white high heels and for some reason she reminds you of Barbie. She is pretty but the way she looks at you...her eyes are filled with fake kindness and a glimmer of disgust towards you.

"Uhm..no?" You shake your head and she nods acknowledged "Yeah, I would be surprised if Hanma would date someone like you!", you raise your eyebrows in surprise, not sure if you heard her right.

"What did you just say?" You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle in slight disbelief "Oh, you're not only a whore but also deaf!" She giggles, holding a hand over her mouth "And what about you? Did you date Hanma or why do you make such a drama now like a jealous ex?" You question her in irritation while trying to hold back your anger.

You don't care about the comments she made towards Hanma but you do care about what she's saying about and to you. And you wouldn't let her disrespect you like that. She definitely got the wrong person for that..-

She twirls a long blonde hair strand around her finger "You could say something like this...so I would recommend you to back the fuck up", you stun her when you suddenly chuckle "And why am I dancing with him and wearing his jacket, and you're not?"

Her face wraps into a furious one, her cheeks turn red out of pure anger, "You're a fucking bitch!!" She suddenly screams, catching you off guard this time when she suddenly grabs a fistful of your hair, trying to bring you down to the floor.

But you immediately grab her wrist, throwing her in a swift motion over your back and letting her crash on the marble floor. All the attention is immediately on you two, people start yelling "Fight fight fight!", while others start making bets, putting all the money they have on you.

You get on top of the girl and start punching her as she screams and tries to block your punches with her arms and hands. She even tries to scratch you but you are wearing Hanma's jacket, so it was no use.

Not even noticing how the whole kitchen suddenly falls dead silent when a bunch of gang members walk in with Hanma. Only when the latter pulls you off the now unconscious and bloody girl, you snap out of it.

"Hey!!" You shriek surprised when he just tosses you over his shoulder and takes you out of the kitchen, away from the prying eyes.

Hanma sits you down on a countertop of the washbasin after he had brought you into a bathroom, locking you two in. You stare at him with pursed lips while he stares back, his face completely blank.

Surprising each other when you both start laughing like maniacs, "What a fucking bitch!!" You laugh and Hanma holds his stomach while also laughing "I leave you alone for not even 5 minutes and this is what happens!? You really didn't lie when you said you don't have much luck with parties, huh?" "She was a bitch!! As if I would let her disrespect me like that?!" You shrug your shoulders.

After your laughing fit, you both slowly calm down to catch a breath, "I wanna know exactly what happened" He demands and takes a step closer to you and grabs your hands, a slight frown appears on his face. Confused why, you look down seeing that your knuckles and hands were bloody, now you also feel the stinging sensation.

"Oh shit" You stare at your busted hands "Tell me what happened while I'll clean this for you" Hanma pulls your hands to the washbasin. You are still sitting on the countertop right next to it, so you just had to shift a little.

"I was waiting for you to come back and- Ouch!! Fuck!" You curse out when he lets cold water run over your knuckles while carefully washing your hands "Don't concentrate on this, continue telling me the story" He commands and you nod, turning your head away and let him do his thing.

"The second you were gone, she walked up to me while her stupid friend waited on the other side of the kitchen. She asked me if I was your girlfriend and-" "What did you say?" "No, obviously!" You reply and Hanma pouts "Buhhh~ I would like to have you as my girlfriend" "Shut up, I'm not done telling my story!"

You continue telling him the details, making him laugh at the way you dissed the girl and he tells you that she really deserved it.

"Okay, you can look" Hanma proudly smiles at his work "Wait- you actually did a good job!" You examine your now clean and wrapped up hands, they still hurt but it was better than nothing.

"Of course, I did!" He scoffs offended and you laugh "I didn't mean it that way, idiot!" "Yeah yeah! You're not appreciating my patch up skills!", you look at him with an open mouth "I do! Thank you, Doctor Hanma!! I appreciate your medical skills!"

He smirks and suddenly leans closer to you, his face just a few centimeters from yours as he traps you with his hands on each of your side while you still sit on the counter.

"Now I want a kiss, so I can make sure you mean it" He grinned cockily but you thin your eyes at him "Only if you answer me one question", he perks up and raises an eyebrow "Oh? Ask me and I'll answer"

You tilt your head and study his face "Did you know the girl? She said that you two have a thing going on..", he bursts out laughing and you hit his stomach "Just answer, for fucks sake!"

He suddenly cups your face and locks eyes with you "No, I did not know her. In fact, I saw her for the first time today and that was after you beat her up", you narrow your eyes at him while trying to detect a lie but he is being serious.

"Okay.." you mumble and Hanma smiles, leaning in again "So can I kiss you now? Or do you have more questions?" "No" "No what? No kiss?" "No questions!" You stated.

Hanma pulls you into a kiss and you wrap your arms around him as he stands between your legs. His hands wander from your face to your waist and hips, gripping them as he pulls you closer to him. Your body is pressing against his and you feel heat rising inside of you.

When you pull back, he sees the blush on your cheeks and strokes over your cheek teasingly "You look cute with your cheeks all red" "Shut up.." You mumble and look down on your lap flustered, realizing that was your first kiss.

"Nope, I won't" He lifts your head by your chin and gives you a soft kiss on your lips "It's getting late.." "What time is it?" You question and he pulls out his phone "2:37" "Oh damn, the time passed quickly!" You exclaim surprised and Hanma shrugs his shoulders, chuckling "That happens if you spend time with the right people"

"So....I can take you home now or you can sleep at mine?" He suggests and you tip your chin down, looking at him with slightly furrowed eyebrows, causing him to instantly lift his hands defensively "I'm not gonna touch you if you don't want that! Who do you think I am?" "A psycho?" "Mmh, maybe but I can make you the best breakfast you'll have!" He states, placing a hand over his heart.

You raise an eyebrow "Oh really?" "I'm a fucking master!" He nods his head before locking eyes for you "Nah but for real now...I wouldn't do anything, you don't want"

"My brothers think I'm at home. What should I tell them when I'm not there in the morning?" You question him "Say you went to a friend's house" He replies and you think for a moment. Hina would be a good cover up, she would definitely lie for you.

Throwing your head back, staring at the ceiling for a moment before you look back at Hanma "So, I'm getting the best breakfast in the entire world in the morning?" "Of course, doll!" "Okay!" You giggle and hop off the washbasin, making him smile and take your hand in his "Great!"

He unlocks the bathroom door and leads you outside. People stare as you and Hanma walk out of the huge mansion. Outside, you chuckle while he leads you back to his bike "Now there really are gonna be rumors" "Scared?" He asks and you shake your head "Nahh~"

You have your arms wrapped around his torso while Hanma drives, your head is thrown back as you stare up into the sky. Looking at the stars, trying to count them all and getting lost at the endlessness of space.

"You'll fall off the bike when you keep staring up at the sky!" He warns and you fix your posture, leaning your head on his back "Sorry", he just hums and smiles to himself, absolutely enjoying your presence.

Hanma eventually stops the bike in front of his apartment complex that is located in Shinjuku, close to Kabukicho. He holds your hand as you get off his bike and you tilt your head "You live alone?" "Yeah" he hums, taking out the keys as you two climb up the stairs to his apartment. Unlocking the door, he leads you inside.

His apartment is pretty spacious, you pass the kitchen before he turns left into his bedroom. Your eyes widen a little bit when he just takes off his shirt and opens his closet, picking out some clothes before he hands them to you "Here. You can change in the bathroom" "O-okay" you nod and exit his room while he shouts after you that the bathroom is the next room.

Your cheeks feel a little warm as you change your clothes to one of Hanma's basketball shorts and tshirt, which are very big on you but it was fine. Though you also feel a tad bit nervous as you've never slept at a boy's place before or wore the clothes of a boy other than your brothers. This was completely different..-

Walking out of the bathroom, you turn your head to the left and look into his living room, seeing that he even has a balcony. Flinching a little when Hanma suddenly stands next to you, only wearing some black sweatpants and showing off his abs "Seeing something interesting?" "No!" You shake your head and he hums "Okay. You done?" "Yeah" "A'right, you can already lay down if you want" he said before brushing past you into the bathroom.

Turning into his room again, you just dump your clothes on the chair since there are a lot of other clothes. You sit down on the edge of his bed before you glance around his room once more and then your eyes fall on his bedside table, spotting his pack of cigarettes he tossed there. Picking it up for some reason, you look at the brand name 'Black Devil' before you open it. The smell of vanilla and spices rises into your nose as you stare at the black cigarettes.

Though you also see something that didn't quite fit in there, you pick out a neatly rolled joint and stare at it. Hanma walks into the bedroom, stopping next to you and taking it out of your hand as he chuckles "Hah, I hope you didn't want to start without me", he locks eyes with you when you look up to him and shake your head "Eh, no"

He squints his eyes at you "You wanna smoke?", your lips part a little before you shyly shrug your shoulders "I- I never got high.." "What?" He laughs and raises an eyebrow "I heard that one of your charges was drug dealing" "Doesn't mean you have to take them" you knit your eyebrows and he tilts his head "So that is one of your crimes?", you nod slowly and look away "Yeah"

"What else did they charge you with? I only know you got arrested because of the 'Battle of Chaos', named after your brothers fight the 'Battle of Ashes' after everyone found out you're a Haitani" he questions, meeting your eyes again when you lift your gaze. You shrug your shoulders "Does it matter?" "I heard they tried to blame you for a lot of crimes but they didn't have a single proof. How'd you do that?" "I'm smart" a sly grin spreads across your face.

"Well.." he sighs and sits down on the bed next to you "Then be dumb now and get high with me", you tilt your head and chuckle "That better be not some cheap ass weed that gives me a bad high"

Hanma laughs and sticks the joint between his lips before he opens his laptop, putting on some music "It's good weed, otherwise I wouldn't smoke it or even offer it to you", he sparks the joint and puffs on it a few times, the smell fills the room. Then he holds it to you and you take it between your fingers and lift the joint to your mouth.

You take a drag, which you instantly regret because you start coughing hard, "Oh my god-" you place a hand on your chest while Hanma is laughing at you, rubbing your back but he reaches next to the bed, grabbing a bottle of water "Hahah, drink!"

Screwing the cap off, you down three huge gulps before you grimace at him "How can you do that?" "Why did you hit it like you've been smoking for years? You gotta take a small drag when that's your first time" he chuckles, then takes the joint away from you and takes a drag "See, like this!"

"And why didn't you tell me that from the start?!" You glare at him and he shrugs his shoulders, grinning "No one told me that either, I had to learn it like that the hard way too"

Rolling your eyes, waving your hand dismissively "I don't wanna do that anymore-" "No" he cuts in and reaches his hands out, pulling you closer to him by your hips "Come here, we do this differently" "How?" You raise an eyebrow and he grinned "Lean in to me"

Doing what you were told, your face just a few centimeters away from his face as you look right into his eyes. The smirk on his face widens as he reaches his hand out, cupping your jaw while he takes another drag from the blunt. Then he leans and you instantly understand what he wants to do, though right before your lips connect he waits another second for you to pull away in case you don't want it.

But when you don't turn away, he connects your lips with his and blows the smoke into your mouth while you inhale, closing your eyes. He makes you keep the smoke in your lungs a bit by simply kissing you. You pull back and exhale but you still cough a bit while you feel your heart beating fast in your chest and he grinned at you "Better like this?" "Yeah" you hum "But it's still a bit weird" "That will go away" he replies, holding up the joint "Again?"

You nod and you two do the same technique again, which makes your heart skip a beat every single time.

Hanma chuckles, seeing you smile the whole time "Are you high already?" "No, I don't feel anything?" You look at him with high eyes, making him laugh and kiss your forehead "Sureee~"

"I wanna take another hit" you demand and he hums but passes you the joint this time "Now do it alone, you're a big girl" "Puhh~" "Or do you wanna keep kissing me?" He teases.

"No!" you scowl and take a drag from the joint, this time it doesn't burn or anything. Passing it back to him before you let yourself fall backwards on the bed, tipping your head back to look out of the window. He lays down right next to you, puffing on the blunt while watching you gaze outside with a smile playing on your lips, being on another planet.

"The moon is pretty" you whisper and he tears his eyes away to look out of the window too for a moment before he looks back to you "You're like the moon then", you turn to him and shake your head "No" "No? But you're pretty too" he stated, taking a drag from the joint and then leaning forward, kissing you again.

You exhale the smoke and turn on your side to look at him better "No, I'm like a rogue planet" "What is that?" He questions as he admires your face that is only illuminated by the dim light of a small lamp in his room and the moonlight. You smile "Free floating planets, they wander through space because they are not bound to any stars" "Damn, that's cool. How do you know that?" He asks next "I read a lot" you reply.

"And what am I?" He locks eyes with you as you study his face "A black hole", he raises an eyebrow "Aren't they bad? Don't they swallow everything that comes too close to them" "Yeah...you swallowed me" you retorted and he chuckle "Oh? In a good or bad way?" "I don't know" you shrug and take the joint from him.

He hums before he lifts his hand and twirls a hair strand of yours around his finger "Love swallows people...are you falling in love with me, Haitani [Y/n]?" "Are you falling in love with me, Hanma Shuji?" You question back, causing him to shrug his shoulders "I might"

You chuckle, shaking your head "Haha...you don't wanna fall in love with me" "Why?" "I'm a rogue planet. I don't stay in one place and I can crash into other objects in space and destroy them" you stated and he smiles "Do black holes wander through space?" "Yeah" "See? Then I'll just chase after you and when I catch you I'll pull you in my orbit, so you'll be bound to me" he retorted, making you stare at him with parted lips.

A laugh escapes your lips and you turn on your back again, staring at the ceiling "You're not only a total flirt but also a romantic, Hanma. Who would've guessed that!", he laughs and runs his hands over his face "Shit, that's your fault" "You sure you're not just high?" You tease and he clicks his tongue, handing you the joint "What about you? Your eyes are hella red and you started talking all that shit about the universe"

Giggling, you take a few more drags from the joint before you pass it back to him "Do you have snacks or something? I'm so hungry right now, what the fuck" "Oh~ you got the munchies" he laughs and gets up from the bed "What are you craving?" "Something sweet and...do you have juice?" "I got orange juice but also mango juice if you wanna boost your high" "Then I'll take the mango juice" you reply and he walks out of the bedroom.

A minute later Hanma comes back and tosses a bunch of candy on the bed and a bottle with mango juice, which you immediately grab and sip on it. You nod and smile with closed eyes as he sits down next to you "When being high feels like this, then I wanna be high all the time", he just laughs while watching you.

You look up to him and put some candy in your mouth before you stretch your hands out and ruffle through his hair, destroying his hairstyle so that it hangs into his face "I like your hair messy like this. It was like that when we met" "Maybe I'll wear it like this more often now" He said, grabbing some candy as well.

"Next time you have to tell me when we go to a party, so I can dress up a little and not walk around in leggings" you demand while you lay down again and curl yourself into a ball. Hanma chuckles "You were still the prettiest girl there!" "You're so charming, Hanma" You click your tongue and jab him into his side.

He grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers as he lays down next to you "You can call me Shuji, by my first name" "Oh okay...Shuji" you said, making him smile wider.

Closing your eyes, you mumble "I'm so tired.." "I believe you that" he chuckles "Though I have to admit you hit the joint like a pro after dying a little bit" "Am I a stoner now?" "Not quite yet" "Damn it...I heard a lot of people in California are smoking weed. That's what they do in the movies I watched at least" you murmur, getting more tired with each word you say.

Hanma shakes his head, scooping you up in his arms as he shifts you around a little bit as right now you're just sprawled out on his bed "What movies?" "I don't remember" you mutter and he laughs quietly "God, you're so high"

He tugs you both in, placing a soft kiss on your lips before you snuggle closer to him and making him smile. Stroking over your hair, he stares into your face for a couple moments as he watches you fall asleep in his arms, mumbling "Fuck..."

————————————————

AN:

🎧:
1. Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.6K 37
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง?" ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ...
169K 4.7K 28
๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? What happens when (y/n) finally goes to Japan for university to live a normal life, but unfo...
122K 4.9K 38
[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 2 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
579K 31.5K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...