✓ The great wealth of plane t...

Autorstwa koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

44

196 3 0
Autorstwa koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 44

Section 44

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"I don't want to hear it!!" Lin Fan still spoke firmly, and his attitude was unprecedentedly serious and persistent.

There was a traffic light ahead, Han Zhu stopped the car, leaned on the steering wheel and looked sideways at Lin Fan: "When I heard you enter the police station just now, I drove over without thinking about it, now that I think about it, in fact, I can completely resist the sword, isn't it stupid?"

"How can it be stupid?" Lin Fan subconsciously argued, "When people are in a hurry, they will always subconsciously do the fastest thing in the depths of their brains, you have lived the life of an ordinary person for more than 20 years, and it is normal if you don't react."

After speaking, Lin Fan suddenly reacted to what he said, didn't his words mean that Han Zhu was nervous about him!!

Han Zhu smiled, started the car slowly, and whispered while driving: "I know that you may not be able to accept my feelings for you for a while, I am willing to wait, but I hope that our relationship will be the same before this."

Lin Fan exhaled a long breath: "I didn't mean to reject you by doing that yesterday, I just... It's just that I can't accept it for a while, you give me a while.

He thought of his series of reactions after returning to the room last night, and quietly glanced at Han Zhu from the corner of his eye, and suddenly felt his heart beat faster again.

The car suddenly became silent, and after a while, Han Zhu suddenly spoke: "I seem to hear your heartbeat, it seems that the frequency of beating is a bit high." "Impossible!!

" Lin Fan subconsciously retorted, and then immediately changed the topic, "Do you know what you are driving now, concentrate on driving, don't say something that you don't have, what if you have a car accident?"

Han Zhu said solemnly: "I will lift the whole car before I have an accident."

Lin Fan: ...

"Waste spiritual power, ruined !!"

Han Zhu couldn't help laughing: "It's okay, aren't you taking care of me."

Lin Fan glared at him: "You are such a loser, I don't want to support you."

Han Zhu laughed: "Okay, okay, it's my fault, I'm wrong, right, do you want to go to the supermarket to buy something?"

Lin Fan gritted his teeth: "Go!"

Han Zhu nodded with a smile and drove the car directly in the direction of the supermarket.

Lin Fan: "Spend your money!"

Han Zhu immediately nodded: "Okay, you can spend as much as you want."

Lin Fan pouted: "It's a loss, and it won't cost much to go to the supermarket."

Han Zhu: "Then buy more food, how about making eighteen dishes at night?"

After getting along during this time, Han Zhu can almost grasp Lin Fan's temperament, Lin Fan always shows a rational and calm appearance in front of outsiders, and he has a clear eye for doing things, but in front of him, Lin Fan will always have some children's tempers, and this kind of Lin Fan makes Han Zhu more and more reluctant to let go.

Sure enough, as soon as Han Zhu's words fell, he heard Lin Fan's happy voice: "How about twenty-eight?"

Han Zhu smiled: "Twenty-eight dishes will probably be made in one night."

"Let's do it with Reiki, it's more time-saving, and I'm not eating it alone." Lin Fan seemed to have completely forgotten why he had just said that Han Zhu was a "loser", or that in front of the food, he had already completed the achievement of seven seconds of amnesia.

Han Zhu also followed Lin Fan's words: "In this case, I will have to buy more ingredients later, and you have to give me a hand."

"No problem!" There are eats, and of course everything is fine.

After getting Lin Fan's answer, Han Zhu glanced at Lin Fan sideways, seeing Lin Fan's excited appearance, he couldn't suppress the smile on his face at all, and he didn't know why he wanted to laugh so much, but as long as he was with Lin Fan, he would feel very happy, and he felt happy from the bottom of his heart.

Chapter 57: Making the Most

of Everything "I'm back."

"There's one last dish left, you go wash your hands first, and you're ready to eat." A gentle voice rang out in the kitchen.

The man who entered the door put aside the bag on his body, took off his coat and walked directly to the kitchen, bending down to hug the woman who was busy: "Honey, you have worked hard.

"What do I work so hard for," the woman smiled softly, "I don't have much to do when I stay at home every day, but I'm glad I can make you something to eat, otherwise I really feel like I'm going to be wasted."

"What nonsense are you talking about, you can rest assured, when I earn enough money, I will send you abroad for treatment, and I will definitely be able to get you on your feet."

Guan Yanyan still smiled softly: "You have said this many times, don't worry, I'm fine at home alone, don't worry about me, every time you say this, you don't bother me."

"I'm sorry, it's my fault," the man bowed his head and confessed, "Is the soup ready, I'll serve it."

"Okay, be careful." Guan Yanyan instructed the man to do things, and suddenly asked, "By the way, how are you doing lately?" Your boss still doesn't care like he used to?

"Yes," the man smiled bitterly and shook his head helplessly, "Our boss rarely cares about the company's affairs, but he has a good eye for people, and the few people in charge he chooses are very capable, but he is always the shopkeeper."

Guan Yanyan smiled: "Actually, your boss's personality is very cute, if I have the opportunity, I really want to meet him."

"You," the man poked Guan Yanyan's cheek, suddenly remembering something, "but you might really be interested in our boss."

Guan Yanyan was puzzled: "What do you say?" The

man smiled: "Our boss has a partner, according to him, the two are college classmates, but the relationship is very good, and you also know that person, it is Han Zhu that you once mentioned."

"Ah, Han Zhu male god?" Guan Yanyan said excitedly, holding the man's hand, as if the previous gentleness was just a flash in the pan, "Hongwen, tell me about the male god, I really want to know the current situation of the male god."

Wang Hongwen's favorite thing to see is Guan Yanyan's energetic appearance, but the previous accident made her, who has always been full of vitality, become a gentle woman, and now Guan Yanyan seems to have become energetic again, and his mood can't help but improve.

He pushed Guan Yanyan's wheelchair and pushed her to the table: "You sit here first, I'll go and bring out the soup, and I'll tell you about your male god later."

Wang Hongwen put the soup on the table, and each of them served a bowl of rice, put the dishes and chopsticks in front of Guan Yanyan and arranged them.

"Tell me what's going on? I remember that the male god graduated from university after only three years, and then started his own business all the way, but how come I never heard that he had a very good classmate? Guan Yanyan used to be engaged in the same industry as Han Zhu, so she had already heard of Han Zhu's name, and worshiped Han Zhu as a male god, if she hadn't had a sudden car accident a year ago, she would probably have gone to work in Han Zhu's company.

They are also young people, and they will naturally admire young and successful people with successful careers, and Guan Yanyan is no exception.

Wang Hongwen shook his head and said suddenly: "Actually, I haven't told you that I cooperated with Han Zhu a few months ago.

"Wang Hongwen !!" Guan Yanyan roared angrily, obviously very angry at his concealment.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I originally wanted to surprise you at that time, so I've been working hard to deal with the affairs of Hanzhu Company, and I was going to take you to see him after the matter was over, but I didn't expect to take you there yet, I was introduced to our boss, and there were too many things after that, so I forgot to say it." Wang Hongwen hung his head, obviously a little weak when he spoke.

Guan Yanyan took a deep breath, thinking that Wang Hongwen was really busy some time ago, so he had to hold back his anger: "Forget it, for your sake, I will reluctantly spare you, but you have to tell what happened."

Wang Hongwen saw that he had calmed Guan Yanyan's emotions, and hurriedly said: "I don't know exactly what happened, but I heard that our boss has been missing for five years, and he suddenly appeared a few months ago, he and Han Zhu are college classmates, and it is said that the relationship is not bad, so he introduced me to help deal with the shop."

"Missing for five years, the male god suddenly started to struggle five years ago, do you think it will be?" Guan Yanyan looked at Wang Hongwen excitedly.

Wang Hongwen coughed: "That's what I want to tell you, I think the relationship between the boss and Han Zhu seems to be true..."

Guan Yanyan slapped the table: "No wonder the male god hasn't had any scandals for so many years, it turns out that his heart belongs, is your boss handsome?"

Wang Hongwen: "... Well?

"Forget it," Guan Yanyan waved his hand, "You don't understand after asking, oops, I suddenly feel that there is hope in life again, can you take me to see your boss when you go back?"

Wang Hongwen: "... OK. "I feel like he's dug a hole for himself, and he's been hiding it for so long, so why don't he hide it for a little longer?

He knew Han Zhu but didn't say it, wasn't he afraid that his beloved girlfriend would spend too much time on Han Zhu, why did he say it now!!

Although helpless, seeing that Guan Yanyan was no longer "gentle", his mood still improved inexplicably.

After eating, Wang Hongwen pushed Guan Yanyan to take a bath, and only after washing Guan Yanyan did it take his turn.

When Wang Hongwen was taking a bath, Guan Yanyan sorted out his clothes according to the usual practice, and suddenly turned over a piece of candy in her pocket, she unscrewed the candy wrapper, and saw the chocolate beans inside, and her eyes showed a hint of joy: "I was about to tell Hongwen that I wanted to eat chocolate, so he bought it back, and he really knew a little bit."

With that, she stuffed the chocolate beans directly into her mouth, but the expected sweetness did not spread in her mouth, but had a strange taste, she just bit into the chocolate beans, and the whole chocolate instantly melted and entered the stomach through the esophagus.

As soon as Wang Hongwen entered the bathroom, he thought of Lin Fan's words during the day, although the boss's personality has always been very strange, but he was still willing to obey what Lin Fan said, there were no chocolate beans in his pocket, and he thought it should be in his coat pocket.

He opened the bathroom door, only to see Guan Yanyan kneeling on the ground.

"Yanyan," Wang Hongwen rushed forward, "Yanyan, what's wrong with you?"

"It hurts," Guan Yanyan had tears in her eyes, "it hurts all over your body."

"How, why does it hurt all over my body?" Wang Hongwen said nervously.

"I don't know, I just ate the chocolate chips in your pocket, and I don't know why, and suddenly I feel so painful all over my body." Guan Yanyan cried out in pain, clutching Wang Hongwen's arm tightly.

"It's painful all over the body," Wang Hongwen's mind flashed with a flash of inspiration, and he suddenly thought of what Lin Fan said during the day, he believed Lin Fan's words, but he just looked at his girlfriend's painful appearance because of the pain, and felt unbearable, "I'll call an ambulance, and you can hold it up."

"Okay," Guan Yanyan panted, and just as Wang Hongwen got up and was about to get up to make a call, she suddenly grabbed him tightly, "Ah... Ahh

"Hongwen, I'm so painful, I'm so painful," Guan Yanyan hugged Wang Hongwen tightly, "My legs, my legs hurt so much."

"Your legs," Wang Hongwen reacted suddenly, "but Yanyan, haven't your legs been unconscious for a long time?"

Guan Yanyan also reacted, and even forgot the pain in his body, and tears fell: "My leg is sfelt, my leg is very painful, Hongwen, my leg is sentient!"

"Well, you've got a feeling in your legs." Wang Hongwen cried, I don't know if it was because of pity or joy.

After a while, the pain on Guan Yanyan's body gradually dissipated, but an inexplicable smell appeared in the house: "It stinks, Hongwen, do you smell it?"

"Smelled," Wang Hongwen's nose moved, and he suddenly looked at Guan Yanyan, stopped her waist and picked her up, "I'll take you to take a bath."

It was only then that Guan Yanyan found that he was covered in black stains.

After taking a shower, the two sat facing each other in the bathroom.

Guan Yanyan looked at Wang Hongwen cautiously: "Is there something wrong with that chocolate bean?"

Wang Hongwen shook his head and nodded, looking at Guan Yanyan with a smile: "Our luck is really good."

Guan Yanyan was a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry, if I knew that the chocolate bean would be... I definitely don't eat it.

"Why don't you eat it, if I knew that chocolate chip had such a good effect, I would have given it to you as soon as possible, fortunately you ate it, I am really happy." Wang Hongwen hugged Guan Yanyan tightly, "I'm really happy, so excited!"

"Hongwen," Guan Yanyan hugged Wang Hongwen and sobbed in a low voice, "Hongwen, I won't trouble you again in the future, let's get married, Hongwen."

In the past, Guan Yanyan was afraid of dragging down Wang Hongwen, so she never agreed to marry him, and was unwilling to add constraints to Wang Hongwen, but now, she can't wait to marry Wang Hongwen and marry this man who has always been inseparable from her.

Wang Hongwen had tears in his eyes: "I have been preparing for this wedding for a whole year, it's so good, you finally agreed to marry me."

As early as more than a year ago, the two were ready to get married, but Guan Yanyan suddenly had an accident, so that his legs were disabled, and the wedding could only be delayed.

After deciding to get married, the two immediately notified their parents, and also sent the wedding invitation to Lin Fan and Han Zhu.

"Wedding invitation, lawyer Wang, did you get married so suddenly? You can't do it because you don't want to manage the company, right? Lin Fan was surprised.

"No, boss, I will seriously manage the company in the future," Wang Hongwen said with a smile, and suddenly bowed to Lin Fan, "Thank you, boss, from now on, I will serve the boss for the rest of my life."

Chapter 58: A New Plane

Lin Fan was stunned because of Wang Hongwen's sudden feeling: "This is..."

Wang Hongwen looked up at

Lin Fan seriously, and said with a smile: "My girlfriend had a little accident with inconvenient legs and feet, and the pill that the boss gave me before accidentally let her eat it, and now she is completely fine."

温馨提示:按 回车[Enter]键 返回书目,按 ←键 返回上一页, 按 →键 进入下一页,加入书签方便您下次继续阅读。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80.5K 8.2K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
73 14 7
[A short story set in the Witch Doctors Inc universe] *** He writes to her. She is long gone. She is everything. She is perfect. She is eternal. She...
86.2K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...