Billionaire's contract bride.

By jjeonsfil

He never cared about anyone's feelings. She only cared about her daughter. She needed money for her daughter'... More

billionaire's contract bride.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

13

1.8K 100 19
By jjeonsfil

Shuffling through the papers, I was reading some documents as my eyes landed on the table clock. A sigh escaped my mouth as I waited for her. Soon enough I heard a knock on my door as Mr Choi walked in.

"Sir, she's here"

I let out a tired sigh before giving him a nod.

"Send her in"

He bowed before walking out. And just as he walked out, the door got swung open as a high pitched voice reached my ear, causing me to rolled my eyes.

"Jungkook, I missed you baby" Nora. It was her. My eyes landed on her clothes as I licked my lips. I faked a smile as I stood up and walked up to her and she basically threw herself on me.

"OMG baby, I missed you so much. You literally disappeared after that day" She stated in her very high pitched voice, doing a pout later.

"Nora, don't forget why you're here" I pulled out from the hug before fixing my tie.

"Yeah, yea, I know" She nodded as she took out a file and handed it over to me.

Yang Nora, daughter of Mr Yang, my business partner. Well, I already knrw Nora because we have fucked, twice.

And I didn't had any idea about who her father is, until I saw her with Mr Yang in a party. She's good in bed, but was soo clingy. And I don't like clingy shits. For god's sake, we only fucked twice and her delusional ass was already assuming me as her boyfriend.

But the worst part is I can't do anything in that. Just because of his dad, we're doing this very important project together, where I've already put my millions of dollar on line and I ain't got no intention of sinking my money.

I read the documents before signing it. Closing the file, I glanced at Nora, who was standing infront of me, with a mischievous grin.

I ignored that and pushed the file forward, towards her.

"I've read the papers and signed. I'll tell Mr Choi to set a meeting with Mr Yang. So your work is done, you should go now" I stated without looking at her.

"If I'm being honest here, I will not leave until I do something" She responded, walking closer to me and I knew what was coming.

"And what would that be?" I questioned, looking at her.

"You" Her seductive tone with that smirk of hers was making it hard.

Her skirt was very tight on to her body, making it harder for me to look away.

"You really want me to fuck you, right here. Don't you?" I let out an amuse chuckle making her quick nod.

Such a desperate bitch.

"We are not going to fuck in my office Nora. So you may leave" I responded coldly going back to my work. But she got me startled by sitting on my lap.

"Nora, get up immediately" I grabbed her waist to pull her up but she held onto my hand to press herself down, causing me to groaned.

"Come on baby, I really need you" I hissed as I felt her against me. The feeling was a burning sensation causing me to stop and feel her.

"Please, baby" she whispered into my ears, seductively. I let out a loud groan when she grinded herself against me and that was it. At that moment, my eyes were filled with only one thing, lust. "Fuck, you little sl't. Don't make me regret this"

I checked the time and it was almost 11 as I walked through the long hallway.

Oh and don't ask me about my wedding dress shopping, it was sick. That jerk literally made me wear every single gown on that store.

Why?

Because I'm going to be the bride of Jeon Jungkook, the self obsessed jerk, who think that the whole world revolves around him.

I let out a frustrated sigh, before making my way downstairs. A frown made it's way to my face, when I saw Luna, still working.

"Hey" My footsteps approached her inside as she turned to me with a smile.

"You didn't left yet?"

"I was about to leave ma'am but young master came and asked me to serve him dinner. But It's almost done now, I'm just leaving" She explained putting the plate on the shelf, as she wiped her hand from the towel which was hanged near the sink.

I nodded at her words as I looked around to see, if he's here.

"Where is he now?"

"Young master is in his room" She replied and looked at me.

"Do you need anything ma'am?"

Yes, I saw ice-cream in the fridge earlier and now I was craving for it, that's why I was here.

"Um... yeah I just wanted some ice-cream. But don't worry, I'll get that myself and you should go now, it's already so late" I said walking to the fridge and taking out the ice-cream brick which was kept inside.

"And Luna.." I called that made her looked my way.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Don't call me ma'am. Just Y/n will be fine" I smiled at her.

She thought for a brief second before giving a slight nod.

"Ok.. but I'll call you ma'am infront of young master, fine?" She stated causing me to nod quickly.

"I don't know why y'all are so afraid of him? But I can understand, he's a literal jerk" I snorted earning a light chuckle from her.

I looked at her as she stopped laughing all together.

"No no, please. Don't stop, you can laugh. I'm not going to tell him" I stated with a little laugh as she nodded.

"By the way, can I ask you one question?" I took the first bite from the choco-vanilla before shifting my gaze to her.

"Sure" 

"From how long you're working here? I mean you're so young"

"My mom used to work here but a month ago, she met with an accident that lead her to some internal injuries. So I'll be working here until she gets better" She explained with a sadistic smile.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I mumbled as she shook her head.

"Don't be, doctor said she's getting better" She smiled that made me nod.

And like this we both talked for a while before she left. Once I was done with ice-cream.

I switched off the lights of the kitchen and was about to walk upstairs when a noise from a hallway room, right next to the stairs, stopped my steps.

I never went to that hallway as Jungkook specially told me not to.

When the weird noises eventually stopped, I proceeded towards that hallway with precaution. I was about to walk further but stopped.

"I shouldn't go there" Nodding my head, I turned around and was about to walk away, when I flinched by the noise of something falling.

It came from that same hallway. Curiosity took over me as I slowly walked to that dark hallway.

I walked to the third room from where I presumed the noises were coming. Stoping at the door, I gulped down my dry throat as I extended my hand to grab the door knob and just as I was about to twist it, a deep voice spoke from my behind, giving me a heart attack.

"What are you doing here?"

"JESUS CH— Jungkook?" I looked at the man, shocked as his dark brown eyes bored into mine.

"Are you out of your mind? You literally scared me to death" Heaving a long sigh, I glared at him but that didn't affect him.

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" He asked again but this time his voice getting deeper with each word that made me stammered on my words.

"N-Nothing, I heard some noises from this room. So thought of che—"

"Didn't I told you to not to come here, hm?" He interrupted walking closer to me as I walked back out of reflex, until my back hit the wall.

I gulped as I looked at him, who was just an inch away from me, one step more and our bodies will be colliding.

To avoid that scene, I spoke,

"I know and I'm sorry" I stated before slipping myself from the little space which was there.

"Bad manners, love. I wasn't done and you're going without listening to me" His words stopped me, once again.

I don't know why, but that freaking word always made my heart fluttered. 'Love' Why does he have to call me by that? I knew he didn't mean anything by that word. His playboy/fuckboy ass won't even know what actually love is.

Rolling my eyes, I turned around meeting with his smirking face.

"And I don't have a plan on listening to your crap either. Night, Jeon" I faked a smile, before walking away.

• • • • •

I woke up to the bright light shining on my face. As I blinked multiples time to focus on my surrounding. And as always, haru wasn't beside me. Soon enough I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I spoke as a maid entered inside and bowed.

"Good morning ma'am, Young master is waiting for you to have breakfast together" She told and I was in shock.

He wants to have breakfast together?

"O-Ok, I'll be down soon" I replied as she nodded before leaving the room.

Walking out from the room size closet, I made my way downstairs. Some giggles and laughs were heard from the living room. I walked further and saw Jungkook and haru, laughing like a maniac, watching something on TV.

Okay, Now I get why he wants to have breakfast with me.

This bi-polar bitch.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I made my way downstairs.

"Mumma, Good morning" Haru looked at me as she walked to me.

"Morning baby" I smiled and picked her up.

"Hey, good morning Y/n" I turned to the raspy voice and met with a smiling Jungkook and I was taken a back.

Trust me when I say he's not the same Jungkook when haru is around. He changes his personality faster than a chamaeleon changes colour.

"Morning" I replied and walked to the dining area with haru in my arms as I made her sat on her chair.

I saw him, taking his seat next to mine as the maids served us breakfast and we digged in.

"Mumma, bunny said you're going to marry tomorrow. Haru ish shoo ex..exwited." She completed her sentence, struggling with the word 'excited' and there I literally choked on my pancakes.

"Slow down, love" Jungkook offered me glass of water before rubbing my back. I mouthed him a 'thanks' and took the glass of water from his hand, which I slipped down my throat in few gulps.

I looked up at him and found him throwing me a big grin.

"You both will become best friends tomorrow. I'm shoo happy" she clapped her hands together.

Right, how can I forget about about that damn thing. Oh god! So I'm really going to marry this guy next to me.

I sighed, glancing at the man, who I have to tolerate for a whole freaking year.

"Yes haru, your mumma is very happy. Right, Y/n?"

And suddenly all the eyes were on me. Even maids were looking at me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm happy" I stated more like convincing myself.

It's gonna be a big day tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.7K 44
when Mr cold fall in love with a Indian girl .... 📎https://instagram.com/cherryhill__kook?utm_source=qr&igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
55.9K 1.8K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...
137K 3.8K 59
He is cold as ice and scary as hell but she is sweet as honey and beautiful as angel , He warn her not to fall in love with him but she is already fa...
639K 18.1K 14
❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who's already heartbroken? ❞ ©JEONLUVV