A Princess of Wales' story

By bubbletea456876

Princess FAITH ALEXANDRA ELIZABETH DIANA is the youngest child and only daughter of the prince of wales and... More

PROLOGUE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Untitled
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
17.
19.
19.
20
20. (continued)
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 i
40 ii
41.
42

21.

1K 37 11
By bubbletea456876

"Your royal highness , Prince William told me he will pick up you after school " my driver and ppo mr.Evans informed me as I got out of the car. Today we had to come to school earlier than the usual time as we had to work on our group projects.

Walking through the halls, I noticed people whispering and staring. Usually, I'm used to friendly looks, but today felt different. The whispers made me uncomfortable.

I quickly went into my classroom, hoping to feel better in its familiar surroundings. But something surprising happened. My classmates were whispering about something unknown. I had so many questions. What happened this early in the day? If there was news, being part of the royal family, we should have known about it first.

Relief washed over me as Sara and my friends entered the classroom. they might know whats going on with the school .

"hey good morning " I greet and they also smiled. but they aren't cheerful like other days.I simply cannot wait anymore. " why are everyone's acting weird ? " I ask and they look at each other without answering

Silence lingered as my friends exchanged uncertain glances. Andrew finally stepped forward, choosing his words carefully. "Faith, you know the headlines in the newspapers. We know It's nonsense. Pay no attention to it." 

"We found out after coming to the school. It's not a reputable source," Lily added, attempting to mediate the situation.

"What newspaper?" I asked, suspicions rising. Was it another paparazzi article? The spread of news about our family was a constant battle.

Vivienne's momentarily horrified expression caught my attention but soon she hid it. "Wait, you don't know?"

"No," I replied, my mind racing through recent events. Was this another one of Harry's antics?

then Ronan who is one of my classmate approached us. a paper is on his hand. all I could focus is knowing whats on it 

"Faith Alexandra Wales " he has a smug expression on his face. he is not someone I like per say even as a classmate because he bullies a lot of our classmates to do his work.

"or can we call you as Wales or a Windsor now ?" he asks and Daniel step forward pushing me to his back. " Ronan back off . you and I both know these are baseless lies" but Ronan laughs like a maniac.

"Daniel how about you back off let the princess deal with this herself. stop being such a kiss arse like your dad. and Faith who is your father really? it's not prince Charles isn't it? "

my world stop for a moment. I grab the paper from his hand and begin to read. There it is . the biggest headline I've everseen

" Royal scandal :Princess of Wales's secret lover 1992 unfolds." my eyes grew wider at the same time blurring my vision. what in world is this ?.My heart raced as I scanned the article, absorbing the shocking revelation that splashed across the pages.

 "Prince Charles' Cherished Youngest Daughter Thrust into Scandal - Can Love Weather the Storm?

Confidential sources close to the palace walls have divulged that the hallowed halls of royalty are echoing with whispers of a secret affair that threatens to rewrite the narrative of the revered Princess Diana's life. The focal point of this tumultuous revelation is none other than the 12-year-old princess

Known as the Prince's favorite and his only daughter, cherished for her endearing charm, boundless affection, and infectious childlike innocence, now finds herself entangled in a web of scandal that casts shadows over the love she has known within the hallowed halls of royalty.

Prince Charles, renowned for his unwavering dedication to his family, now faces the unenviable task of reconciling the allegations that swirl around his youngest child. 

As the scandal unfolds, the resilience of familial love is put to the ultimate test. Can the bonds forged in the crucible of royal duty withstand the storm of scandal, or will the cherished relationship between a father and his only daughter be forever altered by the harsh winds of controversy? 

The weight of the news pressed down on me.I felt the world around me fade as I read the words, each sentence dragging me deeper into a whirlwind of confusion.As I  finished reading that newspaper, a chill ran down my spine. It explained why Papa had been acting weird lately, why he seemed distant. I felt a lump in my throat, and my eyes stung with tears.

"Don't act like you didn't know, princess "he sneered, his tone dripping with mockery. "We all know about your royal drama. Word is, Prince Charles isn't really your father. So, what's it like living a lie?"

I felt a pang of frustration, my face probably revealing more than I wanted. "Where do people even get this stuff? It's just a lie"

he chuckled, reveling in my discomfort. "lies? Sure, tell that to everyone whispering behind your back. You should be used to it by now"

Philip  stepped forward, their voice unwavering. "You need to back off. She doesn't need your negativity."

"Whatever. She can't hide the truth." Ronan still won't let go.

I fought back my  tears. "You don't know anything about my family or me."

He leaned in, relishing the devastation in my eyes. "Doesn't matter, does it? The world thinks you're a royal embarrassment. A fake princess."

I blinked rapidly, desperate not to let the tears escape. "You're heartless"

"Maybe. But at least I'm not living a lie," 

But my friends weren't having it anymore. They surrounded Ronan "Enough of your nonsense. Leave her alone,"  Andrew had a no nonsense tone.

he smirked and walked away, leaving me standing there, a crumbling facade of the princess everyone thought they knew.

Hey, are you okay?"Lily asked, gently placing a hand on my shoulder.

I mustered a weak smile, but my eyes betrayed the weight of the turmoil within. "I just need some time alone"

without saying another word, I hurriedly made my way out of the classroom, the heavy door muffling the echoes of the world I desperately needed to escape.The whispers trailed me as I left the classroom, haunting echoes of the confrontation and the rumors in the hallway that now clung to me like an indelible mark.

"Have you noticed? She's rarely seen in engagements unlike her brothers."

"Yes, Isn't it strange? She only accompanies them to important events unlike William and harry."

deep down, I knew they were missing the point. I didn't skip engagements because I wanted to. It was because I had a heart condition that could turn a normal day into a not-so-fun trip to the hospital.

As I quickened my pace, desperate to hide from prying eyes, an unsettling sensation clawed at my chest. A discomfort that started as a mere murmur, gradually escalated to a sharp pain, and I couldn't shake off the feeling that this time was different.I tried to brush it off, but the pain was turning into something else.Leaning against a wall, I tried to hide what was going on, but the ache had become a pounding thud, and it seemed like every eye in the hallway was on me.

As I leaned against a wall, attempting to catch my breath, a teacher, Mrs. Johnson, approached.

"Faith I've just been informed by the office that Prince Charles wants you secured until he arrives. There's been some concern about your safety. We'll try to dismiss the rumors and ensure your well-being."

Confusion mingled with the pain as I tried to process her words. The palace had intervened to keep me safe? 

she must have noticed something off, as her usual warm smile turned into a look of concern."Princess whats happening? Are you feeling okay?" she asked, her voice gentle.I nodded, but the sweat on my forehead wasn't helping my case. The pain spread like wildfire through my whole body. I grabbed my chest, feeling the pain throb with every beat of my heart.

I feel like a warm liquid tickle down my nose making it harder to breathe. Panic gripped me, mirrored by the wide-eyed expressions of everyone who were there.Then a searing pain shoot up into my head that made me clutch my head, trying to stop the pounding agony. "Please, just stop," I begged, feeling like the world was spinning out of control. I gasped for air, my vision dimming, and finally my body gave up. I collapsed to the cold hard floor before the teacher  could even react.

"I need some help here.medical emergency in the west wing"Mrs. Anderson urgently called for medical assistance, her voice echoing through the intercom, but it felt distant, drowned out by the turmoil within.And as the world got hazier and I got weaker, the only thing I kept thinking was how much I wanted my mummy and papa to be there, to hold me tight and take away the pain, even if just for a moment.

another updateee! hehe would you still read this story if I keep putting up new chapters everyday like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.6K 63
In 2025, Her Royal Highness Princess Eleanor approaches her twelfth birthday. After a sheltered childhood, the burden of fame and responsibility is b...
47.6K 1.8K 24
Follow the childhood years of Princess Adeline of Wales as she grows up in the troubled household of the Wales' as her parents' marriage crumbles aro...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...