ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
16]"COAXING &COOKING"
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
33] "APOLOGY & WILL "
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "

10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"

2K 144 71
By lieveliveslife

Amara's pov:

I pouted looking at him and whined "Abhiiiii....."he frowned ,got on his feet and stood infront of him with worried look on his face ....

I then hugged him tightly ....which I can see ...startled him becoz he stumbled a Lil....he then slowly kept his hands on my back and questioned worriedly"what's the matter ?"

He tried to withdraw from the hug so he could see my face clearly or something but I didn't let him....as hugging him felt home ....that I dont ever want to let go...

I lied to him conveniently "I saw a nightmare and I am scared "

He then held me tightly in his arms as if he is trying to protect me ...from my own demons ....

That made me dance in my mind ....I then lifted my head to look at his face ....I looked into his eyes "Sleep with me Abhiii....pls"

I made my best puppy eyes ...I know that he can never avoid....and it worked as usual becoz ...he softly nodded ...easy peasy

I then withdrew from the hug happily and took his pillow from the couch....held his hand and led him to the bed ...which is going to be our bed from now ....

I then placed his pillow so close to my pillow and know without looking at his face that it is adorned with a frown....which I royally ignored becoz I know I am going to take full advantage of him tonight ...ok not full...but a Lil ....

I then laid down on the bed and he too laid down on his pillow with both of his palms intervened on his chest ...we both were facing the ceiling at first and my heart ....this bitch began beating loudly that I can hear it ....

I then slowly turned to face him ....he just turned his face trying to comprehend my next move ....as I slowly pulled one of his hand that was on his chest and leaned my head on his chest hugging his torso softly ....

His breath hitched ....and my body became so hot suddenly...so as his ....his heart is also beating so fastly matching my heartbeat ...that bought me releif knowing I'm not the only one suffering ....

I then tightened my hand and hugged his torso tightly ....and then lifted my head to look at him ...."I can right?"

He looked at me for few seconds and cleared his throat "of-ofcourse "and then he brought his hands to my back holding me in his arms

I then laid my head back and slowly whispered to myself...."It feels weird and warm at the same time....weird becoz its my first time cuddling and warm becuz u feel so comfortable "

He uttered slowly "U...u never ...I mean ...cuddled Ayaan?"this made me understand that I spoke those out words fortunately or unfortunately ....making me feel embarassed ....

But he seemed to think otherwise as he stated "sorry ....u dont need to answer that "....did he just think he made me uncomfortable ?

I sighed and clarified "I've done nothing more than hugging him becuz he needed to go another state for some startup purpose the next day of proposing him and I needed to do internship here....so we were in long distance relationship ...till before marriage.

His heart beat suddenly increased and his arms tightened around me "U...u don't need to be sorry for asking this...I am not offended"I added ...and sleep began to consume me

His heartbeat steadied and I felt calm....I held his shirt in my first and moved a Lil get more comfortable and wished him "Goodnight Mann"sleepily and I listened him whispering "Good night Jaan " and felt him kiss my forehead softly .....making me smile sleepily

And with that I gave myself up to the sleep ...

Abhimaan's pov:

After I came to our room and changed my outfit ....I still felt this numb sensation in my mouth ...so I decided to do the only thing I could do ...I began distracting myself through work ....

As I was immersed in work I saw a glass of milk suddenly being placed infront of me making me frown ...I looked at the source to see it's none other than Amara ...she then asked me to have milk and eat chocolates so that they would help with the sensation in my mouth...

I unknowingly blurted out that she wants to hurt me and cure me at the same time ...this was not something that I meant for now ....this is what had always happened ...

My heart get hurt becuz of her and she does a Lil warm thing and I get cured....but this seemed to upset her as she looked down and that made me wanted to slap myself for making her feel so ...

I then thanked her and took the milk and told her I hate chocolates and began having it while she sat beside me ....I thought may be she wanted to return the glass ...so I drank it and gave the empty glass to her ...I thought she will leave now ...

But instead of leaving ...she did something unexpected ...she pinched my waist making me gasp and stuffed a chocolate in my mouth and as I was about to spit it out...she kept her palm on my mouth and legit commanded me to eat and swallow it...

Fuckk....that was hot....she need not say twice ...if she commanded me to die ...I would even do that...this is just a small thing for me to do ....so I complied

After I ate the chocolate she slowly removed her palm from my lips and began staring at my lips ....that made me think may be I have some chocolate on my lips ...

As she rushed into the washroom saying she needed to change....I took the phone and opened the front cam to wipe off the chocolate from my lips ....

But as I saw ...there is nothing on them ....this made me frown...why did she look at my lips then ?

May be she wanted to kiss u like u read in those novels ...indicated my heart ...but my mind fought ...shut up u dumbshit....she hates him...

I decided to stick with my sensible brain and cleared all other thoughts ....I completed my work and was wrapping everything up ...and she approached me.

She slowly began explaining how she didn't put so much salt and chilli powder intentionally in my cup ....

That made me frown....not becoz I doubted if she is saying truth...it was because of the fact that she was explaining herself to me......

I then clarified that I knew that she didn't do it on purpose ....and she seemed to be relieved ...but she apologized again...this made me understand why she did all this ...

She was feeling guilty .....she pitied me ...wow...and here I just thought may be she doesn't hate me that much now and she cared for me...

She then proceeded to go bed and I too went to take the pillow and put it on the couch ....as I was about to lay down...she stopped me by offering me to sleep on bed....

She's still guilty?come on...she don't need to go such an extent and make herself uncomfortable just becoz she feels guilty ....so I rejected her offer and laid down on the couch ...

But I couldn't call asleep though I took the pills ....may he I should take an extra pill?

As I couldn't sleep I began thinking about all the things that had happened today ....by closing my eyes ...after some time ...I felt a presence near me and slowly opened my eyes to see Amara standing by the couch ...

As I looked at her...she sadly pouted whining "Abhiiii"...no..don't do that ...it's so cute...I can't handle it...

I got up and stood infront of her and asked her what the matter is and she suddenly hugged me making me stumble ...

I slowly recovered from my shock amd hugged her back and she stated that she saw a nightmare and she is scared ....

My stubborn little liar ....I knew she lied ...becoz....her nightmares are so dark that she shouts in sleep ....and I knew that she kept tossing for all this time....and it's impossible that she slept that fast ....and saw a nightmare and wokeup within a few minutes ....

And my theory was proved true becoz she didn't look at my face while saying this ....but I played along with it not to disappoint my little actress ....and also i wanted to see what she wants

She then looked at my face and requested me to sleep on bed ...ohh..so...she was upset that I rejected her initial offer of guilt ...

I gave up and nodded ....she then withdrew from the hug making me feel disappointed ....but then she forgot her act of being scared and enthusiastically took my pillow and held my hand and led me to the bed ...

She then kept my pillow so close to hers shocking me further ....becoz ...if it was really becoz of guilt why would she put my pillow this close to hers ...?

I tried to ignore these thoughts as I know ...they will lead me to a direction where I will begin hoping something and that did never end good ...

I laid down on the pillow and intervened my fingers above my chest ....I kept staring at the ceiling ...and she too did the same....

After few minutes passed....I felt her turning to my side ...we were so close that I can feel her breath fanning my ear....my heart is thumping like crazy ..

.

I looked at her anticipating her next move ....but then she did something that I never expected ...she pulled one of my hands and laid her head on my chest and hugged my torso....

Wtf....no way....my brain became numb and my heart is thumping so crazily that it would burst any second ....

As I was thinking of all the possible reasons that might have led her to do this....she asked me if she could do this ...to which I shakily replied ofcourse. ...and I slowly hugged her back and held her in my arms ...

And then she began saying how it is feeling weird and warm and also that its her first time cuddling someone ...

That made me frown ...I mean she and Ayaan dated for an year....they didn't cuddle ...though the thought made my blood boil...I blurted my doubt out...

But as I observed she kept mum about it....I scolded myself and apologized for making her uncomfortable.....she then sighed and stated that all she and Ayaan did was hugging and nothing more than that and that they were in a long distance reln

And....he calls me stupid....but though I know I shouldn't feel happy ....this fact made me happy ...not becoz of anyother jealousy reason.

It was becoz ....If she had been intimate with Ayaan ....it would be unfair for Amara becoz ...Ayaan don't actually love her and was using her as a pawn in his revenge game .....

So....I was happy for her ...I hugged her tightly and she shifted in my arms a Lil to get herself comfortable ...and then ...she wished me "Goodnight Mann" in her sleepy voice ...

Did.She .Just .Call.Me.Mann?

Mann....really ????It means heart right???

no way....may be ...it's Maan ....Abhimaan ...Maan...she was probably so sleepy that she mispronounced it...

But still I was confused....why she is cuddling me ? What on the hell is going on in her mind ...did she want to make be beleive that she likes me and then crush me after I was in deep saying that it was her plan all long?

That was what a female lead did in one of the novels that I read ...My Amara wouldnt be so cruel would she ?

I am so fucking confused rn

But I nevertheless wished Amara back ...knowing that she might already have fell asleep "Goodnight Jaan "and kissed her forehead and then closed my eyes ....

And surprisingly enough I fell asleep within few more minutes .....

.

.........................................................................

So....how about this chapter?

They are getting closer ..

Abhi's confusion ?

Amara's acting skills?

Btw....Merry Christmas y'all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 203K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
26.6K 2.3K 38
° Book 1 of Made of Each Other Series°~ "I'm not your bloody thing Raghav, I'm your wife will you stop questioning me about my whereabouts and believ...
71K 6.8K 35
Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devotion within a lover's heart. Abhimanyu A...
388K 21.4K 75
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...