Be mine?

By SMChick

It's Sangs first Valentine's Day. Which of the guys will be her first valentine? Will she be able to choose... More

Prologue
Family Meeting?
The Start
Chocolates Chocolates Every where
The Briefing
Mr. Griffin
It's morning!
10-52
52-10
Sugar For My Sugar
Tough love
The Walk
Mr. Hendricks
Breaking Barriers
The Scene
Accidental Love
The set up
Thank You Princess
Falling for You
Upside Down
And So It Begins
Girls Night In
THE Talk
The Appointment
Happy Fun Time
A Good Night
Awkward Morning
Way Too Happy Shower Fun Time
Awkward Moments and Whispered Truths

A/N:

662 34 5
By SMChick

        Yay we have reached 1k views I'm so happy I could burst so as a treat I'm going to upload two chapters at once tomorrow! While Nathan take being left out well? Will Kota accept what's happening? How will the others react when she doesn't accept any gifts? What chaos will ensue?

         Well if I have anything to say about it the a lot is gonna happen! Oh wait! I write the story don't I?! Muahahahahaha! 

          Well onc again thank you all for all your views comments and votes it means a lot! 

            -SMChick ;3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 9.3K 36
It started with a Dare "Never have I ever said no to a dare." But when the school's hottest guy is dared to date the new girl he suddenly wishes he...
48.7K 3K 16
Sang is a popular girl who is about to graduate. A terrible accident changes her life forever. She meets 9 beautiful guys who help her through everyt...
252K 17.2K 58
What happens when a broken ghost bird has no place else to go? Having been literally beaten out of her last mission with some high risk situations a...
Torn By Dan

Teen Fiction

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...