My Cold Arrange Husband

By authormin437

Taehyung's parents arranged a marriage with a clumsy and childish girl named Lee Y/N. Because of his cold and... More

Introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37

part 6

360 13 6
By authormin437

Mr Kim - They are getting married the day after tomorrow.

-------

Next morning

Kim interprise

Taehyung's cabin

A/n POV
Taehyung was doing his work on his laptop but his mind was somewhere else. When suddenly someone burst inside the cabin without knocking.

Taehyung's POV
I was working, I mean mostly thinking about Y/n and the family lunch, which I have to attend no matter what, when suddenly Eunwoo came inside my cabin in anger.

Taehyung - WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR MR CHA ( angry tone)

Eunwoo- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TAE ( emphasis every words)

I didn't say anything but keep glaring at him, like how can he talk to me like that inside the office, although he is my bestfriend but in office every employees are same for me.

Then he take a deep breath maybe to calm himself.

Eunwoo - Do you fucking know what is happening inside the company Mr Kim ( said sarcastically)

His tone is making me more angry.

Taehyung - Just fucking say what you wanna say, don't fucking play with word's ( said while gritting his teeth)

Eunwoo - Wtf you did with y/n infront of the employees Idiot ( angry tone)

My anger vanished, when I remember about yesterday but still keeping my coldness .

Taehyung - So ( said rudely and started working)

I know I fucked up this time but I know how capable I am.

Eunwoo - Everyone FUCKING everyone thinking how can a cold ass man, who hate girls to the core be so soft for a fucking girl ( sarcastically )

Eunwoo sigh and take a step ahead to me and said.

Eunwoo - I know you can manage everything but Tae it's about her safety and I can't risk it. She is special to me ( coldly)

When he said that she is special to him, i don't know why but it's hurt me and boiled my blood. I rush to him and grab his collar.

Taehyung - WHY TF SHE IS SPECIAL TO YOU HUH, FUCKING -- ( Eunwoo cut him by removing his hand from his collar)

Eunwoo - ( smirk and say) Don't be jealous bro she is your's, she is just my friend, very close ( he said coming closer to his right ear and whisper the last part )

A/n POV
Taehyung blush for some seconds when Eunwoo said 'she is yours' but quickly hide it.

Eunwoo- OMO did you blush ( amazed)

Taehyung turn and went to his chair to avoid his teasing.

Taehyung - No and I'm not jealous of anyone ( coldly and started working)

Eunwoo then sit infront of me and said.

Eunwoo - Listen Tae you are my bestfriend that's why I'm saying please be careful of you surroundings ( concerned) You know very well that you can't show your loved ones infront of peoples, god knows from where they can attack you, is it not a reason why I'm here with you as your secratary ?? Just to make sure you are safe and sound. ( He take a deep breath and said) Tae your not any normal businessman, YOUR A FUCKING HIDDEN MADIA KING 'V'( concerned while emphasizing the last words)

Taehyung - I know who I'm Woo. And you know how powerful Mafia and businessman I'm. They will think thousand times before attacking me and my loved ones ( said with dark and scary aura) We are the owner of WINGS. No-1 company of Korea and 2nd top successful company in the world ( he said proudly) No-one know that we are the owner Woo, don't worry ( he said calmly)

Eunwoo was about to say something but stopped when Taehyung's phone ring and he picked up.

( Mr Lee choose Taehyung for his daughter because of her safety as he is a hidden mafia king V , But also because he know that Taehyung is best for y/n. No-one know who is V, They never saw the Mafia King and his most trusted right hand W. Except Mr Kim, Mr Lee, Do-Hyun, and Mr Cha, not even their mother's).

Meanwhile in Kim mansion

A/n POV
Mr/Mrs Kim was having breakfast when Mr Kim said.

Mr Kim - Where is Taehyung ( looking at his wife)

Mrs Kim - Maybe in his room. But why did you asked ( confused)

Mr Kim call a maid and said.

Mr kim - Go and wake Taehyung up (said while eating)

Maid - But Mr Kim, young master went to his office early today ( said Mr Kim nodded and she left after bowing)

Then Mr Kim called him and asked him to return home asap.

Time skip
The Kim family was sitting in the living room, including Somi. When Taehyung ask.

Taehyung - Appa you called me urgently and now you are all silent, can you say something ( annoyed+cold)

Mr Kim look at his family and then said

Mr Kim - You are getting married tomorrow ( he said calmly sipping his coffee)

Mr Kim's word make everyone shocked, but after processing they react. Mrs Kim was super happy as she know that y/n is the bride, Somi is also happy but confused too.

On the other side Taehyung become numb, his mind directly went to y/n, when Mr Kim mention about his marriage with someone else. Taehyung's eyes turn red, hand made a fist, jaw clinched and neck veins can be visible, still he is looking down.

Taehyung - And who said that I'm ganna marry any stranger without knowing anything about her huh ( said gritting his teeth while controlling his anger)

Mrs Kim and somi both are quite as they are aware of tae's anger but Mr Kim get angry and said.

Mr Kim - It's me, your father who decide that you are getting married and that's final ( said coldly)

Taehyung - I'm not ( said and stand up)

Mr Kim - You have to, I'm a man of words ( coldly looking at his eyes)

Mr Kim said and went towards his room while Mrs Kim follow him.

Taehyung - Appa you can't do that appa, appa APPA ( Loudly)

Taehyung's eyes become teary. He quickly went out of the house angrily and somi was just staring everything silently.

Somi - What was that ( shocked) But with whom he is getting married, ( confused ) should I ask to oppa ( she look toward the door ) No no he is so scary when he is angry. Eomma, yes let's ask her( smile cheekily)

Time skip ( The wedding day)

Wedding venue

Taehyung's POV
Today I'm getting married, like really. There are only some close family and friends.

And ( sigh tiredly) Here I'm standing on the stage and waiting for my so called bride ( sarcastically). Don't worry Wifey, this is ganna be a hell for you, I'll make you regret. You are the reason why I'm here now, and not with y/n (clinched jaw).

And I love y/n, Yes now I can say that I love y/n so much ( small smile). I never had believe in love but here I'm in love with a small girl. She is a owner of my heart. No-one can take her place in my life, not even my fucking 'wife' ( scoff). You can be my wife for the whole world but for me y/n is my wife and my life. You can get a rights on my everything, my name , my fame, my property but not on me and my heart.

I was thinking when the door open and ( sigh hopelessly) the bride came.

Taehyung's look

I was looking at the other side when Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo - I thought you love y/n ( low voice in disappointed tone)

Taehyung - Shut the fuck up ( whisper while glaring at him)

Eunwoo - Why you are not denying huh ( whisper in a bit angry tone)

Taehyung - Will you fucking shut down your shitty mouth or you want me to put my fucking golden gun on your shitty mouth (he whispered while gritting his teeth)

When Eunwoo said that I felt so angry as I really can't go against my father. Appa never asked anything from me and grant my every wish. And now when he request me for this marriage I can't deny that, but that doesn't mean I'll forget about y/n never. I said yes to this marriage in one condition, that I'll divorce my so called wife after six months.

( Let me tell you what happened, when Mr Kim said about marriage Taehyung left from there but at night Mr and Mrs Kim request him to marry there friends daughter but they didn't tell him who is she nor about her family. Taehyung agree for marriage but he put a condition that he will divorce her after six months)

I'm waiting for her to reach me and whispers can be heard, like ' wow she is so beautiful ' ' she is looking like an angel ' ' They are so perfect for each other '

Taehyung - perfect my foot ( whisper to himself while looking at somewhere else)

Every passing second making me more and more angry. Again Eunwoo said

Eunwoo - WTF (a lil loud)

Taehyung - Now What ( said and look at Eunwoo)

I look at him and he is looking at front, I also look at the front towards the bride. My eye widen when I saw her face, it's her , it's my love, my y/n. Am I dreaming, then I rub my eyes then again look at her but no it's not a dream it's her. Wtf is happening here. She is looking like an angel, she is looking like a princess in this wedding gown. Is she going to marry ME , is she is MY BRIDE, I can't believe that. I'm so happy and smiling unknowingly but I'm confused too.

Y/n's outfit with crown

Heels

Hair style

Earing

A/n POV
Taehyung was just looking at y/n and smiling like an idiot, people around was a lil shocked by looking at his smile. Eunwoo bumped his shoulder with his and ask what is happening with his eye. Taehyung just ignore him and again turn to look at his love.

Eunwoo- Jerk !!! What he think of himself huh ( scoffed) Ignoring me huh (scoffed) Bitch you can't ignore me ( think and cry internally) but he is ganna ignore me now as y/n is going to marry him ( invisible pout) but wait how y/n came from ( staring at nowhere with confused face)

On the other side Taehyung just admiring y/n's beauty and her blushing face, he came to reality when Mr Lee came and stand infront of him and gave his Princess's hand in his.

Taehyung again get lost on y/n's beauty but get distracted when Mr Lee said

Mr Lee - pl-ease take care of my princess, son ( he said with lil scattering)

Taehyung - Sure uncle Lee ( bow a lil and smile)

Mr Lee - call me appa ( he said and Taehyung nodded then Mr lee left)

Taehyung take her and stand infront of the priest and face her.

Taehyung - You are looking so beautiful pup ( said in low voice while staring at her face which is covered by the veil)

Y/n become shy and her face turn red due to blush. She didn't say anything and just keep looking down.

Taehyung's POV

I'm just admiring My princess while she is looking down the whole time. My heart clinched when a thought across my mind 'is she forced to marry me' then i compliment her and she blushed which make me sigh in relief. I think she is just shy.

I was just staring her face while holding her both hand but with a cold face and soft eyes as everyone is watching us. When the priest said.

Priest - Let's start the wedding.

( Guys actually i don't know many things about wedding so let's just skip it)

After the wedding vows.

Priest - Now please exchange the rings.

The rings

The priest said and Somi give the ring to my princess and she slide the ring on my ring finger and I did the same with happiness in my heart. I thank the whole universe at that moment.
Everyone clap and then priest said, What I've been waiting for.

Priest - I announce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride.

I left her hand and hold her waist by my left hand and pull her closer to my chest her hand was on my both chest. She is still looking down and the soft smile on her face was just killing me. I cupped her left cheek with my right hand and whisper.

Taehyung - Sweetheart, look at me ( whisper with his husky voice)

She did and I ask her while looking at her eyes.

Taehyung - Now can I Mrs Kim Taehyung ( lil smirk)

Y/n's POV
When priest said him to kiss, he quickly but gently pull me by my waist and I put my hand on his chest just like the last time, hehehehe i remember he did that last time in his office and it's comfortable ( blushed).

I was just feeling shy about all this when he said to look at him, and his voice was making me feel something. I look at him and he is looking just wow 😳😳😳, it's the first time I looked up after coming infront of him. Is this handsome boy is my husband. Hehehehe now he is my husband.

Then He asked for kiss, i remember about last time and that Mrs Kim Taehyung Hits different, argh oh my cheeks Please don't make me embarrassed. And I saw he is having this dirty smile, i know why he is smiling like that, i stopped him last time saying he is my nothing na that's why, idiot. Then I simply nodded.

A/n POV
Taehyung chuckled and pull her for a kiss when she nodded as yes. He is kissing her so softly and passionately. Everyone clap and cheer for them. They are not moving their lips just feeling each other's lips. Then Taehyung break the kiss.

Taehyung's POV
Her lips are so fucking soft and sweet. I can have them whole day and night.
O god I still can't believe she is my wife now. (Taehyung was just staring at her with a hungry eyes, making her shy).

Time skip after wedding ceremony

Dinning area

A/n POV
Whole time Taehyung was holding his wife's waist protectively. Now Everyone is having their dinner while Kim, Lee and Cha family having dinner together when y/n said something making everyone shocked.

Y/n - Mr Bear looking baby face cold and rude badboy, can you feed me please (pleading )I did my nails today, see there is a butterfly too( said cutely blinking her eyes and showing her nails to Taehyung)

Everyone looking at each other and then Taehyung when Do-Hyun said.

Do-Hyun - Princess let me feed you come to oppa ( he said and get up)

Taehyung - No it's ok I can feed MY WIFE by myself ( said coldly and emphasizing 'my wife')

Taehyung said making everyone shocked specially Somi and his parents as they know how rude and harsh he is toward girls. But Taehyung didn't give a shit to anyone and started feeding her and himself too from the same plate and spoon.

Time skip (after dinner)

Taehyung and y/n going to his, I mean their mansion. Taehyung is driving and y/n is sitting beside him on passenger seat. Y/n is sobbing a little. Taehyung stop the car making her confused, then Taehyung said while cupping her face.

Taehyung - Why are you crying my little softy ( worriedly) I know you are missing your family but I'm with you right. (Said in a Soft tone and hug her)

Y/n didn't said anything and hug him back.

Taehyung - Baby if you want I can take you to your parents house ( said with little sadness)

Y/n immediately pulled away from the hug and face him.

Y/n - N-o I want to go with you, you are my husband na ( sobbing a little)

Taehyung blushed when she said 'My husband' .

Taehyung - Umm amm ok so let's go to OUR home ( said with a wild smile)

This time y/n blush and nodded her head and Taehyung interlock their hand together and started driving.

Taehyung - Hun
Y/n- Hmm

Taehyung - can you not call me that please ( pleading)

Y/n get confused Taehyung said again

Taehyung - That Mr Bear looking baby face cold and rude badboy ( he said with a cute angry pout)

Y/n started laughing hard and Taehyung was driving but glancing at her face time to time while smiling.

After sometime Y/n stopped laughing but still giggling.

Y/n - But you look like a bear 🐻 what should I do ( she said with teasing smile)

Taehyung - teasing me huh ( glaring at her cutely)

Y/n laughed again a little and said

Y/n - Ok ok then I'll call you ( she said and started thinking and then said with a wild smile) TAE BEAR.

Taehyung smile shyly and said a simple ok.

Meanwhile somewhere in Seoul

??? 1 - Lee Y/n get married to a businessman ( said casually while looking at her wedding pictures given by his spy)

When ???1 said that ??? 2 stand up in announce and said.

??? 2 - WTF HYUNG I WANT HER AT ANY COST, ( angrily)

??? 1 - Don't worry you'll get to play with her body but you have to give her to me. I want to kill her by myself.
(Smirking)

??? 2 - (Thinking) Like I'll let you ( smirk) she is MINE, MY TO TASTE, MY TO TOUCH AND MY TO RUIN. And that husband of her's can't do anything to me ( Said with smirk while staring out of the window)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

What do you think, how is it ????

Hey Army's..... How are you all ???? Please suggest me good things and support me, thanks for voting me ☺️☺️☺️☺️🙏🙏🙏

Saranghae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 269 43
Unlike other brothers, Jimin is way too cool and protective, anyone touch me they can be seen only in their coffin . I may be fun but near me out and...
28.2K 885 46
Y/N is an ARMY. One day she meets BTS in a very unexpected way and they assume her to be one of those obsessed fans(they learn she isn't an obsessed...
2.5K 159 7
what happens when a pop sensation, who swore of relationships, starts falling for the heart of formula one? -- (daniel ricciardo x femoc!) (social me...
183K 4.1K 32
In the midst of sanctuary, Rie Amor Y. Vineturiaz and Solace B. Gregorio are two devoted married couples who will be challenged by the fate of love...