✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
End

274

118 2 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 274. Chapter 274: You Must Be Taken Away

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 274: I Must Take You Away

, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian left with a batch of pills and went to Xuanling Sect.

Su Yinian pretended to have something in his heart, and he was very uneasy, always feeling that they might not be peaceful along the way.

The Xuanling Sect is located in the very center of the continent.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian set off together, as for Xiaohua, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian naturally wanted to bring it together.

Knowing that Xiaohua was also leaving, Luo Yundi immediately became anxious and left Xiaohua "stubbornly". At this moment, Su Yinian didn't know that his Xiaohua had been remembered, and someone could help him take care of Xiaohua, and he was quite grateful.

After saying goodbye to Xiaohua, Uncle Luo and others, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian and the other selected people followed the team on the road. Of course, some of the selected ones had already followed to the Xuanling Sect on the day they ended the competition.

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi went to the road, although Su Yinian was very uneasy in his heart, but with Feng Beizhi by his side, he didn't feel so uncomfortable.

Along the way, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian absolutely do not eat foreign food, for some reason, Su Yinian just felt uneasy, so he was very careful.

But sometimes it's not like you can avoid it by being careful.

When Su Jian appeared in front of Su Yinian who was in Fengbeizhi with a group of people, Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and there was a feeling that he should have finally come.

The other party brought hundreds of people menacingly, and Su Yinian hurriedly grabbed Feng Beizhi's hand.

However, as soon as he reached the distance, Feng Beizhi pushed back fiercely, Su Yinian's hand fell into the air, and he watched Feng Beizhi being caught by Su Jian.

With a "click", Su Yinian heard the sound of bones breaking, and Feng Beizhi's arm was broken fiercely.

This series of actions took only two seconds, so fast that Su Yinian couldn't react at all, and he didn't have time to catch Feng Beizhi at all.

Seeing that Feng Beizhi was imprisoned by Su Jian's people, Su Yinian panicked and anxious, "What do you want to do?"

From behind Su Jian, Su Yifeng walked out slowly, "Big brother, you're just a waste, don't struggle anymore, or obediently follow us back to Su's house!" Don't spoil such a celestial pride!

When Su Yinian heard these words, his heart shook greatly, and a tingling pain slowly spread in his heart.

Of course, Su Yinian knew that he was very different from Fengbeizhi, Fengbeizhi was a high-ranking Tianjiao, and he was just a waste, but he didn't want to give up Fengbei Zhizhi like this.

Feng Beizhi was lying on the ground, his hands had been broken, he raised his head with difficulty, his eyes fell on Su Yinian, who was surrounded in the middle, he shook his head gently, as if to say that he was fine.

Looking at Feng Beizhi lying on the ground, Su Yinian's heart was cramping for a while.

Su Jian saw that Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were really inseparable for a while, and he was even more angry, raising his foot and stomping on Feng Beizhi's head.

Su Yinian, who was watching this scene, roared at Su Jian angrily, "Why are you doing this to me? Isn't it just right when I don't exist when I'm dead? Who do I like, who do I want to be with, and what does it have to do with you? "On what basis to interfere in his life, on what basis to demand that he must be with whom? Why do they say that he and Feng Beizhi are not worthy, do they know how he and Feng Beizhi experienced it step by step?

The relationship between him and Feng Beizhi will not be understood by others!

Just because he's a piece of crap so he doesn't deserve love? There is no such reason in this world.

Looking at Su Yinian's angry appearance, Su Jian was also furious, in his opinion, Su Yinian was like a ghost.

"Don't forget you have a wife! Su Jiankou did not hesitate to speak.

After hearing this, Su Yinian looked at Su Jian in disbelief: "You chose this wife for me, I never wanted it!" She even killed me, you know that she killed me, and you still say that she is my wife? What is the most important thing in your mind? You don't care if I'm dead or alive, do you? That's why it's so easy to say this kind of thing again. And, father, don't you think you're making too much of a fuss for a waste like me? Just to let me die, do you just hate me so hard?

The tears on Su Yinian's face slowly flowed, he just wanted to be with Feng Beizhi, why was it so difficult? Why torture him so much?

Su Jian said coldly: "I never wanted you to die, I just don't want you to be with Feng Beizhi!" Have you ever thought about whether you are worthy of your mother?

"What about you? Are you worthy of your mother? Su Yinian snorted coldly and laughed at himself, "I don't care what you think, but Feng Beizhi is the only person who makes me feel happy and happy, let me leave him, you might as well let me die!"

Su Yinian, who was

furious, did not forget to observe the surroundings carefully, and had to think of a way to touch Feng Beizhi as soon as possible, and then leave with Feng Beizhi.

Su Yifeng sighed helplessly and said to his father: "Father, it seems that my brother is determined to be with Feng Beizhi, if you don't forget it, let them be happy together, isn't it also a good thing?"

However, Su Jian didn't think this was a good thing, "The dignified noble son is willing to accept the joy of others, this is self-depravity!" He's happy, but I'm not happy!

"Think about it again, do you want to be with him or not? Su Jian said, crushing Feng Beizhi's hand fiercely with his foot.

Feng Beizhi let out a cry of pain, the old guy deliberately stepped on his wound, almost hurting him to death, now his hands are weak, and his coercion is not as good as Su Jian and others, so many people around him are stronger than him, so he can only be slaughtered. Feng Beizhi, who was in grief and indignation, strengthened his determination to become stronger, at least he couldn't let Su Jian sabotage.

He looked at his lover's tearful appearance, and he was very distressed, he didn't like to see his lover crying like this.

"I just want to be with him! Su Yinian roared.

There was another click, Su Jian stepped on Feng Beizhi's right leg with his foot, and Feng Beizhi's right leg was also discounted by Su Jian, looking at Feng Beizhi in such pain, Su Yinian's face turned pale.

"Don't do that to him! Su Yinian was flustered.

Su Jian still said the same thing, "Then do you want to leave with me?" If you don't agree, he's a waste! I will destroy his muscles and bones, so that there will be no such Tianjiao in this world!

Su Yi gritted his teeth angrily, he never thought that his father would one day say such cruel words so shamelessly, "If you do this, Xuanling Sect will not agree!"

"Xuanling Sect is thousands of miles away, and it is not a matter of a day or two to rush over, even if he dies here, can Xuanling Sect really go against our Su family in order to seal the northern solstice?" Niannian, you think clearly, do you want him to die or do you want him to live! Su Jian thought very clearly, the relationship between the two can be said to be inseparable now, but when the two of them are separated, the relationship will not be so deep after a long time. When the time comes, the son will be grateful to him.

Su Yinian was stunned, he naturally wanted Feng Beizhi to live, but he didn't want to be separated from Feng Beizhi, he didn't know what his father would do to him after he took him away. If he is allowed to marry and have children, what will he do?

Su Yifeng looked at Su Yinian's pale appearance, and said to his father: "Father, I know what he is thinking when my brother's eyes roll, I have already reported to you, Feng Beizhi seems to have an ability in his body, and after he disappeared, he took back a lot of medicinal materials." As long as the two are separated, they can't disappear together, and the elder brother looked around as he spoke, wondering if he wanted to do something?

Su Yinian's thoughts were indeed written on his face, because he was too anxious, but he didn't expect the other party to mistakenly think that Feng Beizhi had such an ability. Indeed, in the eyes of the outside world, he is a waste, how can he have such an ability to get back a lot of medicinal materials? The other party may have guessed what kind of ability they have, but the other party has the advantage of guessing wrong. In this way, the other party will not be wary of him.

But now he wants to meet Feng Beizhi, I'm afraid it's impossible, and his father won't allow it.

Feng Beizhi glanced at Su Yinian, Su Yifeng's face was ugly, and he kicked Feng Beizhi in the face fiercely, this kick made him very angry, he had wanted to do this for a long time. Although it stands to reason that he can dispose of Fengbei without using his hands, it is still more enjoyable to do it. Who called Feng Beizhi pressed their Su family under him, even if the other party was a Tianjiao, he should die.

Su Yinian seemed to understand something, maybe it would be a bad thing to be separated from Feng Beizhi for a while, at least now he knew that they were turtles in the urn and couldn't escape.

"I'll go with you, don't hurt him! Hearing

Su Yinian's words, Feng Beizhi, who was lying on the ground, gritted his teeth fiercely, today's shame, he will definitely return Su Jian one by one.

Su Jian was satisfied, and a rare smile appeared on his face, "You send the young master to the Dragon Tiger Beast, look at him obediently and don't let him run away!" If you can't even look at a piece of waste, you and your family won't be able to live!

As soon as Su Yinian heard this, he knew that his father was deliberately threatening him, and he couldn't watch innocent people die because of him.

Su Yinian was helped up, and when he was about to be pulled away, he suddenly stopped, he turned his head and said to his father: "I want to see that Fengbei is safe and sound first, otherwise I won't go with you!"

"If I say I won't hurt him, I won't hurt him, don't you believe me? Su Jian said coldly.

Su Yinian mockingly hooked the corners of his mouth and said: "You don't even care about the life or death of your own son, how can you believe that you will treat a stranger... Or even the mercy of someone you hate? I don't believe you, you find Qin Zhuang and them to take Feng Beizhi away, so I will leave with you!

Su Jian stared at

Su Yinian coldly, "Okay, then it's as you wish!" Qin

Zhuang and several Tianjiao of the Qin family really came to take Feng Beizhi away, looking at the expression of the whole makeup that wanted to speak and stopped, Su Yinian didn't say much, but left with the Su family.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 55 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
70.9K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
180K 18.7K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
226 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...