𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 [�...

By thebestwriterintown

ᴄᴇʀᴀᴜɴᴏᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ [ᶠᵒⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ] 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━━ 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ━━ 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐯𝐬. 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

55 5 1
By thebestwriterintown

Third person POV 

Lexie is busy eating lunch with her father and twin brother at home, one of the rare moments when they are not at S.T.A.R. Labs and so busy. Well, it was relaxing, until Eddie Thawne decided to call her. Ever since she stayed the whole night with him at the hospital, they've grown even closer. He confessed she was the niece he had always wanted. And she said he wouldn't be a terrible uncle. 

"What's up?" Lexie greets casually, her tone neutral instead of emotionless or cold. 

"Hey, I need to prove that The Flash is a danger. Nobody believes me. Not even my own girlfriend. You were right. My type in women is questionable." Eddie speaks. 

"I know I'm right. Anyway, what does this have to do with me?" Lexie questions, sipping her orange soda. 

"Iris chose The Flash over me. She complained because I want to investigate him but Captain Singh won't let me." Eddie mutters bitterly, still not over how Iris chooses The Flash over him. 

"My dude, you are a naive creature." Lexie speaks, ignoring the questioning looks she gets from her father and twin brother. "Bros before hoes. I'm the bro in this case." 

Eddie chuckles softly. "Wanna have lunch with me?" 

"I'm having lunch with my father and brother. I just finished my burger and fries. But sure. There is nothing such as too much food." Lexie accepts. 

Eddie's mood brightens up. "Good. Meet me at Big Belly Burgers." 

"Copy that." Lexie teases, using a classic police catchphrase. 

Eddie laughs amused at her comment. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After ordering, Lexie and Eddie sit down in a booth inside Big Belly Burgers. Lexie texts Teddy and asks him to cover for her at S.T.A.R. Labs, telling him to tell everyone to not call, text, or ask her for help since she's busy spending time with Eddie Thawne. 

"Bacon crispy chicken burger?" Eddie questions, observing her choice of meal. 

Lexie gives him a pointed look. "Live it, love it, eat it. And feel it, of course. Bacon is awesome. Hey, now that we are on an uncle-niece basis, would you prefer Eddie Bear or Uncle Eds?" She starts eating her French fries. 

Eddie sighs. "Uncle Eds. It sounds like it could give me more holidays." He jokes slightly. 

Then Lexie does something unexpected that she hasn't done in her whole life, or since she was a clueless baby. She laughs amused. Her laugh is not soft or gentle, but Eddie acknowledges it as progress. They get looks from people around as they've seen Lexie around the restaurant but never seen her even smile and now she's laughing out of amusement. 

Eddie smiles softly. "You have a wonderful laugh, Niece Lex." 

"Niece Lex?" Lexie chuckles. 

Eddie shrugs. "Not many nicknames you can make from Lexie." 

"Maybe because my name already is a nickname." Lexie confesses, giving him a slight smirk before it fades away as she exhales. "My full name is actually Alexandra." 

"Alexandra." Eddie tests it out on his tongue. "I like it." He clarifies. 

Lexie purses her lips. "Well, I don't. I don't know what my father was thinking...but here we are. Alexandra. Terrible. Why would I wanna defend men? And my middle name? Destiny. It's even worse. So my destiny is to defend mankind. Horrible." 

Eddie chuckles softly. "Lexa?" 

"Too alike to Lexie." Lexie criticizes bluntly. 

Eddie smiles softly. "Allie? Xandra? Zandie? Andy? Ara? Xannie? Alex? Alexis? Rara? Arie? Dray? Alia? Annie?" He suggests. 

"Whoa, that just appeared in your head?" Lexie furrows her eyebrows. 

Eddie nods truthfully. 

"Well, choose yourself. Whatever except for Lex, Lexa, or anything like that." Lexie tells him in a warning tone. 

Eddie purses his lips before smiling hopefully. 

"I'm imagining the worst." Lexie snarks. 

Eddie laughs softly, amused by her snarky comment. "I think I'll choose...you." He teases with a slight smile on his lips. "I'm kidding. Or, actually, no. I will always choose you. Over everyone. Over anyone. But I think it will be...Xannie. Because it's personal." He decides. 

Lexie nods slightly. "Not half bad." She compliments. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Lexie decides to spend the rest of her day with Eddie Thawne but realizes she hasn't spent much time with her twin brother lately. 

"I'll have to catch up with you later, Uncle Eds. I have to go to my twin brother. I haven't spent much time in his company lately. They do say siblings are each other's responsibility. But with twins, it's much bigger than something such simply as responsibility." 

Eddie nods understanding, smiling softly. "Off you go, Scarlet Witch." 

Lexie smirks at the reference, remembering when she called him Quicksilver a few weeks back. "Not too bad. Cisco would enjoy you." She comments before rushing off. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When Lexie gets home after Teddy requests to watch TV with her after she texted that she wants to spend more time together, she sees her twin brother sitting on the couch with potato chips and sodas before him at the table as he awaits her presence. 

"I fear the answer, but is gonna ask anyway, what are we watching?" Lexie speaks up, approaching her brother and sitting down beside him on the couch. 

Teddy glances over at her, smiling softly. 

"Now I'm terrified." Lexie comments snarkily. 

Teddy chuckles softly in amusement. "What would you prefer? Gossip Girl? Pretty Little Liars? The Vampire Diaries? Twilight-" 

"Never Twilight." Lexie interrupts. "They're not vampires, they are lamps. Immortal lamps. Stefan just beats Edweirdo every time." 

"Edweirdo?" Teddy raises his eyebrows amused. 

"Everyone calls him that. I eavesdropped outside the Central City South High School. They find him weird and creepy for watching Bella Swan when she sleeps. But so did Damon in season 1. He watched Elena sleep. His creepiest season." Lexie speaks. 

Teddy's eyes widen in shock. "You are aware of pop culture." 

"Indeed." Lexie comments. 

Teddy smiles slightly before playing Gossip Girl, the pilot episode of season 1. Lexie crosses her arms, judging everything about the TV show. 

"I'm Chuck Bass." Lexie imitates mockingly. "Like that means something. I do not get why Blair would let him take her virginity to only then perform sexual intercourse with Nate Archibald." 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

The next day, Lexie and Teddy go to S.T.A.R. Labs right before Barry and Felicity Smoak enter the room. They've never met the blonde before but have heard from her. Lexie has had visions of her. Visions from the future where she knows Felicity very well. 

"We just got a ping from facial-recognition software on Bivolo, a.k.a. Prism." Cisco speaks up, glancing slightly over at Lexie. 

"I prefer Mr. Harum-Scarum or Tragically Pathetic Daredevil Wannabe." Lexie speaks. 

"Or Desperado." Teddy adds, agreeing with his sister's statement. 

Caitlin smiles slightly at the two twins before glancing over at Cisco with a confused frown as she purses her lips. "Since when do we have facial-recognition software?" 

"Happy Hanukkah." Felicity speaks softly, walking inside the Cortex. 

Barry quickly approaches the computer where Cisco stands. "Where can I find him?" 

"Traffic cameras just caught him entering a residence at 168 Jarvis." Cisco speaks up, looking through the traffic cameras on the computer. 

"We should let the Arrow know." Felicity announces. 

Barry exhales. "I can handle this solo. I've done it before." 

"Barry, I really think you need to-" Felicity begins. 

Barry turns to her. "Felicity, I don't need his help." He says before speeding toward his suit and then speeding out of the Cortex. 

"We're not planning the funeral." Teddy speaks up. 

"Taking the words right out of my mouth." Lexie approves. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When Barry comes back to S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin checks his eyes with a small camera in front of his eye that is connected to the computer in the med-room. 

"No signs of macular damage. Your retina and cornea seem unaffected." Caitlin speaks before turning around to look at Barry. 

Barry turns off the light on the camera. "I told you. I'm fine." 

"You said Bivolo whammied you. No desire to go MMA on any of us?" Felicity questions with a nervous and anxious tone, glancing at Barry. 

Barry turns to her, shaking his head. "No. Yeah, I mean, something weird happened with his eyes for a second." 

Caitlin raises her eyebrows. "Weird thing?" 

"Yeah, everything went red." Barry explains. 

Felicity exhales, glancing over at Caitlin. "You were right." 

Caitlin presses her lips together. 

"Okay." Barry stands up, walking out of the med-room and to the Cortex. "Next thing you know, Bivolo was gone. Look, obviously, his powers didn't work on me, so-" 

Caitlin follows him from behind. "It was stupid for you to go out there alone. You take too many risks. As fast as you are, that's gonna catch up with you?" 

Lexie narrows her eyes coldly at the green-eyed speedster. 

Barry turns around. "Caitlin, I'm not Ronnie. You-" He begins to speak bluntly, shaking his head slightly. 

He doesn't have time to finish that sentence as Lexie slaps him harshly across the face making him fall to the floor unconscious. Teddy smiles impressed and proudly at his sister. Caitlin and Felicity look stunned before they look surprised and shocked at Lexie. 

"Thank you." Caitlin smiles softly. 

Lexie nods in acknowledgment. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Felicity is on the phone with Oliver. "Okay. I'll call you back later." She says before hanging up and turning to the rest of them. "That was the Arrow. He says Barry is acting strangely." 

"Strangely how?" Dr. Wells questions. 

"He's been whammied." Joe speaks up before anyone has the chance to answer. They all turn around, seeing Joe West standing there. "He was acting angry. It was scary. And his eyes...they glowed." 

Caitlin exhales. "It's possibly his body's fighting the effects, so it's hitting him slower." 

Dr. Wells glances at Caitlin. "When it comes to rage, that's not good. Trust me, I live with two teenagers. The longer you suppress your emotion-" 

"The bigger the explosion. And offense taken." Lexie interrupts emotionlessly.

"Considering what he can do, how do we even stop him?" Joe questions. 

Teddy snickers softly. "Oh, this is gold, man. Lexie is the answer. She already slapped him unconscious. Like Rose did to Elena in The Vampire Diaries. Only that Lexie did it way more badass and kickass. And she is much cooler than Rose." 

Lexie inhales. "I barely understand the meanings of those words, but I choose to believe it is a compliment and thank you." 

Teddy smiles approvingly. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After getting a vision of Barry attacking Eddie Thawne, Lexie feels a passionate desire to turn Barry Allen's life into an agonizing torture. After Joe reveals where Iris and Eddie are and where they are headed, she runs off. 

"Guess you haven't read your girlfriend's blog." The Flash vibrates his voice as he speaks to Eddie Thawne who lies on the ground after being thrown out through the car window by The Flash himself. 

Lexie speeds forward, knocking Barry unconscious with an aluminum baseball bat. 

Eddie breathes heavily, slowly looking up at her. He smiles softly through his heavy breaths before letting out a soft chuckle. "Sweet niece Xannie. Always here to save me." 

Iris frowns confused. "Xannie? Niece?" 

"Be more daft, West. Go on, try." Lexie comments snarkily. 

Eddie laughs softly. "Do you insult everyone except me?" He questions, taking Lexie's outreached hand to get help to stand up. 

"I need to take this scarlet bitch back to his people. I'll come to your apartment later, okay? Text me the address." Lexie tells him after he stands properly. 

Eddie smiles softly with a small nod. "I'll wait patiently, then." 

Lexie raises her eyebrows in amusement before grabbing Barry. But before she speeds off, she narrows her eyes at Iris. "I trust Uncle Eds but if you dare to breath a word in your blog about me, my name, my family, or my powers...I'll end you. And stop pritotizing The Flash and Nerdy Allen over Uncle Eds. He beats both of them. He is a gentleman and badass. Get your mind straight, lady." She insults coldly before speeding off. 

Iris is left standing stunned. Eddie glances after the Zolomon-Thawne girl with an admiring smile, holding a fondness for the girl he considers his niece. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After dropping Barry off at S.T.A.R. Labs and kicking him between his legs repeatedly the hardest she can a few times over before starting more rounds, Lexie leaves S.T.A.R. Labs to live up to her promise and keep her word about coming to his apartment. 

When Lexie arrives, she knocks on the door. 

Shortly after, Eddie opens with a wide smile as his face brightens up. He was worried she would cancel and excuse herself by having to hang out with her brother or father. 

"You made it." Eddie breathes out in relief. 

Lexie shrugs slightly, walking past him and stepping inside. Eddie slowly closes the door behind her and turns to her. 

"I had no other place to go. I mean, I have a home, but I am no prisoner." Lexie brushes it off, not wanting it to sound like a big deal although she knows it's a big deal to both Eddie and herself. 

Lexie thinks about how her father told her to get close to Eddie Thawne and become his friend so cops wouldn't suspect her and so she would fit into the 21st century and have a stable alibi. Even though it started with her using him, she hates herself for actually having grown to care for the detective. To her defense, he is her blood-related family and a Thawne. So, she is not too sentimental, luckily enough. She just values family. She has her own sense of family loyalty. And since Eddie is family, he gets to be a part of the family loyalty. 

And if anyone accuses her of being "sentimental", "weak" or "emotional", she could just execute them as she sees fit. Just because she values family doesn't it mean that she suddenly is soft with everyone. 

------------------------

A/N: 

Lexie is apathetic and can act emotionless, but she is not emotionless. And apathetic people are not fully emotionless. I have an apathetic friend. He doesn't like showing emotions but that does not mean he has no emotions. 

Lexie is serious about being a niece. It will be proven in season 2...

And she doesn't like emotions and has a hard time with them. She doesn't feel much emotions. She can care but she doesn't love. Caring about someone and having loyalty is not the same as being capable of loving someone. Lexie has alexithymia so she will have a hard time and mentally struggling with her emotions or lack of emotions. 

In season 2, we will see more of Lexie's mental issues and how they affect her. She may act emotionless, but it is only to cover up her mental issues and family issues. In season 2, she feels guilty about how she got Eddie killed and it makes her mental health worse. Season 2 is basically about Lexie struggling with emotions, guilt, mental health, loyalty to her uncle, and how to handle the love triangle since both Wally and Jesse want her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 673 19
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴅꜱᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴢᴏᴏᴍ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ ɢɪ...
1.6K 111 17
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures, movie, music or show.
31.9K 706 35
𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴- 𝘏𝘰�...
2.2K 96 19
𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐬 (𝟔𝐱𝟗) "𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾...