𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 [�...

By thebestwriterintown

ᴄᴇʀᴀᴜɴᴏᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ [ᶠᵒⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ] 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━━ 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ━━ 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐯𝐬. 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧

81 3 0
By thebestwriterintown

Third person POV

Eddie and Barry leave Captain Singh's office as Eddie tells him what happened last night when he was chasing a car thief.

"Listen, I saw something last night I just can't get my head around." Eddie begins, speaking in a low tone as they exit Singh's office. 

"Uh-huh." Barry glances at him. 

"I- Whoa! Jesus." Eddie interrupts himself, seeing Lexie pop out of nowhere around the corner. He places his hand over his heart, breathing out deeply in relief. 

"What-" Barry looks up, his eyes widening as he gasps loudly. 

Lexie stares emotionlessly. "You both are utterly pathetic. I understand Allen's inability to sense if someone is watching him. He's just the CSI. He's a...what do you call it in pop culture terms? Oh, yes...a nerd. Geek, dork. But you, Thawne, I'm disappointed in." 

Barry furrows his eyebrows before making an offended grimace. Eddie chuckles softly in amusement at the girl's words. 

"So, what were you saying before going religious?" Lexie comments snarkily, glancing at Eddie who smiles amused at her comment. 

"I fired a dozen rounds at our car thief last night and it was like they sparked off of him." Eddie continues, his tone relaxed as he's satisfied that someone is interested in what he's saying. 

"Hey-" Iris begins, approaching them. 

Lexie immediately interrupts with an emotionless and cruel tone. "Thawne's fine. Talk with Allen. Me and your pretty golden retriever boy toy need to talk." 

Iris stares stunned. Barry attempts to suppress his laughter. Meanwhile, Eddie looks shocked and surprised that the Zolomon-Thawne girl wants to talk to him. He glances between the teenager and his girlfriend, frowning slightly in thought. 

"Excuse me? Lexie, no offense, but I need to talk to my boy-" Iris tries gently. 

"I heard you. And I do take offense. Why are you being so dependent on CCPD's own very golden retriever? Your strange desires do not beat my need to talk to my friend. Bros before hoes." Lexie argues bluntly in a cold tone. 

Eddie's eyes widen. Not able to hold it anymore, Barry let the laugh escape. Iris stares with a shocked look before glancing at Barry. 

"I..." Iris trails off stunned. 

"Come on, golden retriever. We have much to talk about. Allen, meet up with us later. We will call you. Come or we dump your garbage ass." Lexie warns coldly before she leads Eddie away. 

Barry frowns slightly. "She is not like any girl I have met." 

"I know." Iris crosses her arms, sighing. 

"She's awesome." Barry chuckles before walking away, approaching the stairs to go up to his lab in the building. He doesn't even take offense to Lexie's insult about his ass. He's just glad that she's even speaking to him. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After they find the stolen Humvee in an alley, Eddie immediately calls Barry to inform him so he will come there. Meanwhile, Lexie observes the Humvee. 

"Allen, we found the stolen Humvee in the alley at Fremont and Lawrence. Need you down here to do your thing. And please hurry up, it seems like teenage girls aren't known for their patience." Eddie speaks, glancing teasingly over at Lexie. 

Lexie turns back, giving him a look. 

"Great, I'll see you in a sec." Barry responds before hanging up. 

Eddie furrows his eyebrows slightly, turning to the Zolomon-Thawne speedster. "Did he sound like he was in pain to you?" 

"Honestly, Eddie, he kind of always has strange tones when he talks. I just stopped questioning it. You should do the same." Lexie advises, focusing on the Humvee. "This man has a special taste in cars. Personally, I would have taken an Impala." 

"Impala? Like-" Eddie smiles slightly. 

"Supernatural, yes." Lexie confirms. 

"I would have taken a 1 BMW E34 M5." Eddie announces. 

Lexie turns away from the car and back to the blue-eyed detective, who doesn't know they are secretly distantly related but the girl does know it. "BMW? Hm, I suppose it could have been worse." 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Allen, you really need a car." Eddie comments when the forensic scientist approaches the detective and the high school student. 

"I usually manage on foot okay." Barry dismisses. 

Lexie gives him a look. "Then quicken up, Quicksilver." 

Eddie glances slightly down, smiling to suppress the laugh he wants to release after hearing Lexie's comment and the tone in her voice. Although her tone is emotionless, it is also mocking when she says 'Quicksilver'. 

Barry forces a smile. "What do we got?" 

"The rig Tony Woodward boosted last night. No sign of the stolen ATMs, probably got those where he's holed up. Though he's going to have a hell of time breaking them open." Eddie informs the green-eyed man. 

"I wouldn't be so sure." Barry mutters to himself, walking closer to the car. 

"Detective." A police officer calls out to Eddie. 

Eddie and Lexie approach the police officer, leaving Barry alone to do his work on the Humvee car. When they finish and come back, they see Barry packing his stuff. 

"What do you think?" Eddie questions. 

"Judging by the mud and kegs...I'd say he got hammered, stole a big-ass truck and went joy-riding. I bet the kegs are stolen too. Rusty Iron Ale. It's a microbrew right over in-" Barry speaks, informing the blue-eyed duo. 

"Keystone. I know the place. Let's check it out." Eddie tells him before he walks back to the police officers. 

"Yeah." Barry agrees. 

Lexie gives Barry a look before she follows Eddie to walk away. She knows that her twin brother, older by sixteen minutes which he doesn't hesitate to remind her of, was supposed to be named after Eddie. Because he's their ancestor but their father changed his mind, calling him a 'nobody nobody should be cursed to be named after'. So instead, her brother's name is Thaddeus Eobard Zolomon-Thawne. Beats Alexandra Hunter Destiny Zolomon-Thawne. Her mother named her Hunter after her uncle, apparently. She doesn't know where Destiny comes from but it's not a good middle name. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After getting to Keystone City, they approach Rusty Iron Ale. 

Eddie holds up his badge. "Gentlemen. C.C.P.D. Any chance some of your merchandise was stolen last night?" He questions. 

"No, I don't think so." One of the workers says. 

Lexie observes the worker who stands in the van. He looks suspicious and guilty. He refuses to meet her gaze, feeling the coldness of it. 

Eddie holds up a photo of Tony Woodward. "How about this guy? You seen him?" 

Barry glances up at the worker in the van. "You know Tony, don't you?" 

"Hey." Eddie speaks. 

The worker slowly turns around, meeting Eddie's gaze for a short second before jumping out of the van to attempt to run away. But Lexie stops him by punching him in the nose and kicking him between the legs hard. 

Barry's eyes widen in surprise. "Whoa." 

The worker grunts, his face turns red as he gets down on his knees and holds his hands between his legs. "My nuts...You psychotic b-" 

"I wouldn't." Eddie warns sternly. 

"Speak. Now." Lexie orders emotionlessly, staring at the man on the ground. He looks up at her, swallowing slightly. "Do you want another round? Because that was a warmup for me." 

The man looks more nervous. "L-Look...it was an accident, okay?" 

"What was?" Eddie questions. 

"Tony falling, okay? But I swear to God, we didn't kill him." The worker defends himself. 

Eddie narrows his eyes. "Keep talking or I will let her do whatever she pleases to you." He threatens, knowing it will get him to keep talking. 

"About 10 months ago, Keystone Ironworks. Boss was handing out pink slips. Tony gets his and he just snapped. He started beating the crap out of the guy. We pulled him off. Then the lights went out, some kind of power surge...and Tony went over the railing right into a vat of molten scrap. Just gone." The worker exclaims between heavy breaths nervosity, not wanting the Zolomon-Thawne girl to do something even worse. 

"Lucky for you, he's still alive." Eddie states before cuffing him. 

"What?" The worker says surprised. His co-workers simply watch.

Eddie glances over at Lexie. "How did you do that?" He questions in a proud tone. 

"Quick reflexes. I took martial arts. More than one type of martial art. Karate, kickboxing, boxing, judo, taekwondo, kung fu, jiu-jitsu, muay thai. And some more." Lexie informs. 

Eddie raises his eyebrows impressed. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After meeting up with Teddy, they make it back to the Cortex. When they enter, they see their father shouting and scolding Barry. 

"What were you thinking? What were you thinking? I told you that we would figure out a way to deal with him." Dr. Wells shouts. 

Lexie and Teddy share a look. 

"I'll heal." Barry dismisses. 

"You can't heal when you're dead. He could have killed you." Dr. Wells stares blankly before turning his wheelchair around to his children. 

Barry gets up and rushes out of the med-room inside the Cortex. "I know, all right? I know." He stands in the middle of the Cortex, turning back to Dr. Wells. "In the past 36 hours, I've had my ass handed to me twice...by the guy who tortured me as a kid. I'm just surprised it wasn't your daughter who did it." He snaps without thinking. 

Teddy narrows his eyes, not liking how the Allen speedster talks about his sister. Caitlin and Cisco stare at Barry, not liking how Barry talks about Lexie. Dr. Wells narrows his eyes in an emotionless demeanor. 

"You can get angry as you wish, Mr. Allen, but watch how you speak of my daughter." Dr. Wells speaks calmly and lowly, in an attempt to hide his rage. 

Barry exhales, now aware of his actions. He turns to Lexie with remorse. "Lexie, look-" 

"No, no look. If you do that again, I will not just kick your ass. I will mess you up." Lexie threatens coldly with an emotionless glare. 

Barry swallows before turning to Cisco. 

"Any material, if struck at a high enough velocity...can be compromised. We ran an analysis on the metal in Tony's footprint. Based on its density and atomic structure, if you impact it at just the right angle...at just the right speed, you could do some serious damage." Cisco informs, bitterness in his tone when he acknowledges Barry. 

Teddy snorts. "Look at him. He could never go fast enough." 

Barry narrows his eyes. 

"You deserve it, Ebola. You used my sister as a fucking argument. She is not a thing or subject you can use for your pathetically childish tantrums, you giant baby." Teddy snaps coldly. 

Lexie observes her brother, slightly surprised. He's never the one to be cold or snap at people. Not like how she does it. He appears more friendly than her, but of course, he's still a Zolomon-Thawne. A bad guy acting like a good guy. That's the description of Teddy Zolomon-Thawne. 

Barry presses his lips together, staying silent. 

"I can do it. How fast would I have to go?" Teddy crosses his arms. 

"Factoring in the metal's tensile strength...estimated dermal thickness, atmospheric pressure, air temp...you'd have to hit him at approximately...Mach 1.1." Cisco calculates. 

"You want Teddy to hit something at 800 miles an hour?" Cisco questions, her protective instincts over the twins kicking in. 

"Eight hundred thirty-seven, actually." Lexie corrects coldly before Cisco has the opportunity to speak up. 

"That's faster than the speed of sound." Caitlin argues. 

"I know. He would create a sonic boom, which, as I said before, would be awesome." Cisco exclaims with an enthusiastic smile. 

Lexie narrows her eyes. "Try to sound less excited about killing my brother, I ask so very kindly." She comments. 

"I've never gone that fast." Teddy informs. 

"Not yet. But I was thinking, twin power and all...If you do it together, you could do it. The energy you create when you run... make your energies connect. Share the energy, the speed." Cisco instructs. 

Teddy turns to Lexie who lifts her shoulders slightly. 

"I can't believe we're actually entertaining this idea. I mean, they'd need a straight shot from miles away. They're kids. They shouldn't have to do this." Caitlin argues. 

"Yeah, 5.3 miles, theoretically." Cisco corrects. 

"We want to do this." Teddy assures. 

"You want to do this." Lexie corrects snarkily. 

Caitlin sighs softly, her demeanor softening. "If you do it wrong, you both will shatter every bone in your bodies. So work together the best you have ever worked together." 

"I'm a twin, Caitlin, I know how to co-exist and do teamwork." Lexie states. 

Teddy frowns. "You insult me very much." 

"I insult everyone. It's my thing. I said co-exist, not being kind. Insults and torture is how I show my love." Lexie sasses. 

Teddy stares blankly before letting out a snicker. 

Lexie's phone starts buzzing so she pulls it out of her pocket. "It's Eddie. He wants me to come to the training room of C.C.P.D. and blow off some steams with him." 

"They have a training room?" Teddy crosses his arms. 

"Apparently." Lexie comments sassily. 

Teddy purses his lips. 

"Come on, Ted. It's time you meet the only cop I will ever tolerate. And I inform you, Allen is not one of the types you can learn to tolerate." Lexie informs. 

Teddy snickers while Barry presses his lips together as he looks done with both twins. 

"All right, sure. Let's get to C.C.P.D. Or as Joe calls it, the station." Teddy smiles as they walk out of the Cortex. 

"Sometimes I wonder whether to diagnose them with ADHD or Bipolar." Caitlin teases, making Cisco chuckle softly. 

"It's probably bigger than that." Cisco teases back. 

Dr. Wells glances at them, deciding to speak up. "Actually, they do have ADHD. Lexie also has Dyslexia. Try seeing your child being mocked and called Dys-Lexie-A or Dyslexic Freak when she is 3 years old." 

They stop teasing each other and look serious. 

"I need to get to C.C.P.D. and talk to Joe. I promise to make it up to both Lexie and Teddy." Barry speaks before speeding out of the Cortex. 

Cisco suppresses a grin, knowing how much Lexie can hold a grudge. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When the twins meet up with Eddie, they see him hitting a punching bag in the training room. When he sees them, he pauses and drinks water. 

"Hey, Lexie. This is your brother?" Eddie questions, breathing heavily. 

"Yes, his name is Teddy. Like a teddy bear. He is the family's personal teddy bear. He loves warm hugs." Lexie teases, glancing between her brother and the detective. 

Eddie chuckles softly while Teddy narrows his eyes at his twin. 

"And you are a danger to society." Teddy fires back. 

Lexie grins slightly. Both blue-eyed males look surprised. None of them have ever seen her smile. Teddy remembers that even as a child, Lexie was quiet and apathetic. And over the years, apathy turned into emotionlessness.  

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Lexie leaves the two blue-eyed males to train alone and blow off their steams while she goes to her father and Joe. She finds them in a bar, drinking together. 

"Appreciate you coming down." Joe speaks up. 

"Mm." Dr. Wells says after taking a sip. "These days, it's rare to find someone happy to have a drink with me." 

"Well, our-" Joe begins, putting down his glass. 

Lexie approaches them, standing beside her father. "Well, isn't that just rude? Is this how you speak when your children are not around? Hm. Well, I'm happy to take a drink with you, Father." 

Dr. Wells turns to Lexie. "You are underage." He comments. 

Joe smiles between them. It makes him miss the moments when he had a teenage daughter himself. When you have a child that needs you and depends on you. 

"So, what are you big boys talking about? Nora Allen, huh? Well, some families are just lovely." Lexie comments. 

Joe narrows his eyes. "How did you-" 

"I have sensitive ears and you aren't nearly as discreet and quiet as you think you are. And my father sleep-talk. Or more, like, sleep-mumbles." Lexie interrupts. 

Dr. Wells glances up at her stunned. "I-" 

Lexie pats his shoulder. "No worries. I left after, 'I can't look at physics without thinking of my little girl and not look at any social science related subject without thinking of my little boy'. Honestly, a bit too sentimental for my part. So I left. By the way, here." She hands him eighty dollars. 

"What- When..." Dr. Wells trails off, not quite knowing what to say. 

"Well, I asked you for money and you are a lot more friendly in your sleep. It seems like you can buy a lot of ice cream with eighty dollars." Lexie informs. 

"What?" Dr. Wells raises his eyebrows. 

Joe sips his drink, trying to suppress a smile. He clears his throat. "Anyway, the conversation we had yesterday got me thinking. You said as a scientist, you look for the probable."

Dr. Wells nods. "That's right." 

"So how does it come that Teddy always has money? This is starting to feel like favoritism and I am not comfortable with-" Lexie continues. 

Dr. Wells inhales before pulling money out of his pocket and handing it to her. "Here. Go reckless. Buy whatever. Just no drugs or alcohol, okay?" 

Lexie nods before walking out of the bar. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When Lexie sits inside Big Belly Burger, eating with the money her father gave her, she scrolls through Instagram. "You fake bitch." She mumbles coldly with a scoff. 

Suddenly, her phone buzzes. She inhales sharply when she sees Teddy texting and saying Tony as Iris and they have to go after him now. She glances down at the food before rushing out of the restaurant, not bothering to pay. (A/N: This can't be a surprise to anyone. I mean, she's not a good girl, exactly) 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After speeding to the Cortex, Cisco hands Lexie special-made sneakers he made for her so they won't catch on fire when she runs. 

"Thank you." Lexie nods gratefully. 

Cisco smiles assuringly. "Now go take him. Kick his iron ass." 

Lexie nods. "Will definitely do." 

Lexie and Teddy speed outside of the Cortex, standing beside each other on the street. They share a look and an agreeing nod before they start speeding to Barry's old high school, which is the same high school they will start tomorrow. 

When they reach the high school, Tony turns to them, turns his skin into iron, and looks prepared to hit. But he isn't prepared for how fast and hard they come, knocking him down. He falls down unconscious. Lexie grabs him before speeding away. Teddy stays for a few seconds, looking at Iris to see if she's okay before he speeds after Lexie after giving Joe a text where Iris is. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Lexie listens as Barry gives the world's most boring moral speech to Tony. Now she feels bad for Tony Woodward. He has no escape from Barry's voice or speech. 

 After Teddy announces that he's about to speed home, Lexie dismisses it and says she is staying to wait for their father. Teddy nods and leaves the building, speeding home. Lexie walks toward the Cortex, seeing Joe walk out. 

"You're still here." Dr. Wells acknowledges. 

"I was waiting for you. Let's go." Lexie crosses her arms. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After driving the car home, Lexie leads the wheelchair inside the house. She places it by the door, watching her father walk out of it and approach the table where he has his drink glasses and bottles of alcohol. 

"I see you are not breaking the daily routine." Lexie remarks. 

Dr. Wells glances at her. "I need something constant." 

"I believe you have several constant things." Lexie points out. 

Dr. Wells inhales. "You still refuse to call me 'Dad'. May I ask why?" 

Lexie crosses her arms, her eyes hardening. "Teddy may have forgiven you, Father, but I do not. You are not a dad, you never were a daddy, you are a father father. A sperm donor. You left and I hold grudges. I will not forgive you." She says before walking up the stairs to her room. 

Dr. Wells puts down his glass, putting his hands on the table as he lets out a deep breath. 

----------------------

A/N: 

I want to say that Lexie has nothing against Iris. It's just how she is in general to everyone in the first season. I wanted to show that she is only soft with her brother. If it were personal, Lexie would be much meaner to Iris. How she treats Iris, is Lexie's version of kindness and gentleness. 

Lexie being in Keystone City where Wally lives with Francine is just ironic. 

I don't know who of Lexie's love interests I will make endgame. Lexie is polyamory, so it can be more than one. Any suggestion or request? 

Lexie and Teddy will get adopted by everyone. Eddie adopts Lexie, Caitlin adopts them both. It won't stop. 

Lexie and Teddy: *Calling him 'Ebola' and intolerant*

Barry: "They don't pay me enough for this..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 469 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
4.4K 238 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or videos.
39K 879 31
Pretty self explanatory I think. Lot's of hurt Barry! Barry whumps! yay! Started a bit late, but here we gooo!
33K 1.1K 82
ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|❝ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴᴛɪᴍᴀᴄʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙʏ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴇꜱᴛ ᴀᴄᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪ...