𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 [�...

By thebestwriterintown

ᴄᴇʀᴀᴜɴᴏᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ [ᶠᵒⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ] 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━━ 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ━━ 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐯𝐬. 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

104 7 0
By thebestwriterintown

Third person POV

Lexie and Teddy play chess in the Cortex, waiting for Barry Allen to make his daily appearance. Teddy frowns, observing the game plan as he tries to figure out how he's gonna wait. But what he doesn't know is that Lexie has several moves in her mind that end with her winning the round of chess. 

Teddy moves his chess pawn. 

Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells observe the game. Cisco and Caitlin look slightly sympathetic, believing Lexie is about to be outmatched like she wants them all to think. But her father sees through her. Because he did the same to his older brother who he named his son after. Thaddeus Thawne. The man who raised his own children because he prioritized revenge. He learned from that mistake. He is never choosing revenge over family ever again. That's why he's so stubborn about having a family dinner tonight. Because he can see his own reflection in his children. The vengeance, apathy, and deep wrath he used to feel can be seen in his daughter's eyes clear as day. 

Lexie hides a smirk before moving her chess queen. "Checkmate, twin." 

Teddy gapes, glancing back at the chessboard in confusion. He frowns in disbelief. He glances up at Lexie before looking over at the others. 

"H-How?" Teddy stutters confused. 

Lexie smirks, placing her arms in a cross on the table. "I guess I will take that secret to the grave, dear twin." She taunts sadistically. 

Teddy narrows his eyes. 

Just then Barry Allen rushes inside the Cortex out of breath. "I forgot I have super speed. So I ran on my own. So...what's up?" He says between heavy breaths. 

"And you believe he has potential for greatness." Lexie comments, breaking the silence. 

Everyone turns to her immediately. Cisco, Caitlin, and Teddy all three do their best to hold their laugh. Dr. Wells gives her a warning look. Barry smiles small, chuckling slightly before he breathes heavily again. 

"You better not die." Lexie tells Barry. "Because if you die, then we need to do all this ourselves. And I do not want to be forced to take any part in saving lives. I would rather be in The Empty in Supernatural." 

Teddy and Cisco gasp in unison at her movie reference. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After Barry recovers and catches his breath after getting a lot more comments and judging apathetic looks from Lexie, he begins to tell them what happened at Central City Police Department this morning. That the military was there. General Eiling. Dr. Wells has told his twins about the general and they do not like him just based on the stories. They can imagine he's not much kinder in real life. And Barry's story confirms their suspicion. 

"A VA file number is all the info you have on the bomber?" Cisco questions. 

"C.C.P.D.'s been ordered off the case." Barry informs. 

Caitlin approaches them. "Well, who has power to do that?" 

Barry crosses his arms, inhaling. "The Army. Yeah, some general. His name was Eiling, I think." He continues, frowning slightly. 

"General Wade Eiling." Dr. Wells announces. 

Barry turns to him, handing the VA file number to Lexie. After she accepts it, she shares a look with Teddy. She never would have expected Barry Allen to hand her the file. She hasn't exactly been showing signs of friendly behavior toward him.  

"You know him?" Barry questions Dr. Wells. 

"Yeah, I know him. About 10 years ago, General Wade Eiling contracted S.T.A.R. Labs...to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the medical benefits for civilians. General Eiling really wanted to develop mind-reading capabilities...for interrogation purposes. I ended the study when I saw his techniques, but our split was less than amicable." Dr. Wells explains to the green-eyed speedster. 

Barry lifts his shoulders slightly. "He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing. Everything but the folder I handed to Lexie." He informs. 

"Why did you hand the folder to my daughter?" Dr. Wells questions. 

Barry shrugs gently. "I don't know. She seemed like the right person for the job. After all, she's been taught some by Eddie Thawne. I thought she would be S.T.A.R. Labs' best shot." 

Lexie hands her father the folder. "Here. Maybe you will find something interesting." She hints, giving him a look. 

Teddy frowns confused but brushes it off. 

"Well, lucky for us, the VA finally joined the new millennium...and digitized their records." Cisco speaks up before hacking into the VA's records on the computer. "A lot of redacted info...but our girl's name is Bette Sans Souci, an EOD specialist for the Army." 

"EOD?" Caitlin questions, frowning confused. 

"Bombs." Cisco, Lexie, and Teddy reply in unison. 

Caitlin nods slightly. 

"Is there an address?" Barry questions. 

"Hold on. Here we go. One person in case of emergency: Cameron Scott, Anglewood." Cisco informs, glancing up at the Allen speedster. 

Barry glances over at his suit. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Barry, can you hear me? Barry?" Cisco questions into the microphone before walking over to Caitlin and the Zolomon-Thawne twins. 

"There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answering." Caitlin tries to stay optimistic. "Barry!" She calls out into the microphone that is connected to the communication radio in Barry's suit. 

Lexie crosses her arms. "Maybe we got lucky and got rid of him." She snarks. 

Teddy shoots her a look. "Not helping, twin." 

Lexie holds her hands in defense mockingly. "Was not trying to help, my dear, dear twin brother." She taunts with a smirk. 

Teddy narrows his eyes. 

Suddenly Barry Allen speeds inside the Cortex as he takes on a grey-colored T-shirt. The four scientists glance at him. 

"Uh..." Caitlin expresses softly. 

"Don't ask." Barry tells her. 

"I'm gonna ask. Where's my suit?" Cisco questions. 

Barry glances down at the table. "It's gone." He slowly glances back up at Cisco, meeting his darkened gaze. 

"What do mean, it's gone? What did you do with my suit?" Cisco's tone darkens. 

Lexie and Teddy watch in amusement. 

"We are Team Cisco." Lexie remarks bluntly. 

Barry smiles tightly over at her. "Thanks, Lexie. It sure means a lot. Being supported like this." He retorts sarcastically before turning to Cisco. "It blew up, dude." 

Cisco raises his eyebrows. 

"I managed to get out of it before it went kaboom." Barry explains, making a hand gesture as he glances slightly down before meeting Cisco's glance. 

"My suit went...kaboom?" Cisco repeats, trying to process. 

Teddy grins slightly, seeing how traumatized Cisco looks. 

"Hey, twin, don't be mean." Lexie tells him. She ignores how Teddy gapes at her, whispering about her being so much meaner and a hypocrite. "Maybe, but not to our precious engineer. Cisco, don't worry. I will help you fix a new suit, kick this redhead she-hulk's ass, and, of course, CSI Barry Allen's ass." 

Barry gapes at her. "Lexie!" 

"What? You deserve it. Stop running in blind." Lexie scolds emotionlessly, narrowing her eyes coldly at the green-eyed speedster. She smirks when Barry gulps. 

"Menace." Teddy comments sassily. 

"Fun fact about Bette Sans Souci, guys: She's not carrying bombs. She touched the emblem on the suit and turned it into a bomb. She's a meta-human." Barry speaks up. 

Dr. Wells rolls his wheelchair into the Cortex. "With the ability to cause spontaneous combustion upon tactile contact." He explains. 

Cisco turns to Dr. Wells. "She blew up my suit." He complains as his voice breaks slightly, like a child complaining to their parent. 

"You have like three more." Caitlin reminds him. 

"Okay, I have two. And I loved that one." Cisco corrects her. 

Barry exhales, crossing his arms. "All right, what else do we know about her?" He questions with a soft tone, glancing slightly at Lexie. 

"Um, excuse you, I'm 15. You perverted-ass pedophile. So stop it with your sad attempts at flirting, eye-fucking, or whatever you are trying to achieve." Lexie comments. 

Barry gapes in disbelief before turning away, looking back at Cisco. Dr. Wells gives his daughter a discreet thumbs up. Lexie gives a thumbs up in return, smirking slightly. Teddy gives his twin a proud grin. 

"What else do we know about this red-haired meta- Oh, I don't know, that she's pure evil? Lexie is right. We need to kick her ass into the pipeline." Cisco grumbles. 

"I actually meant into the sewer but that's fine too." Lexie speaks. 

Everyone turns to her and gives her a weird look except Cisco who looks proud of her thoughts. He gives her a thumbs up. 

"Good thinking." Cisco praises. "No one blows my tech to smithereens and gets away with it except Lexie Wells." He pulls up the meta-human's records. "Unless she looks like that." He sits down in front of the screen with a open mouth. 

Lexie approaches the screen. "Hm, she's no Ginny Weasley but she's just fine." (A/N: She definitely has an obsession with Ginny Weasley) 

"I don't think she meant to hurt me." Barry speaks his thoughts. 

"Or her being a meta-human explains General Eiling's interest in her." Dr. Wells speaks up, glancing over at his children. 

"And why he stole the case from us." Joe West walks inside the Cortex. "He didn't want anyone to know what she could do."

Dr. Wells turns his wheelchair toward Joe. "Detective." He gives him a nod in greeting. 

"Doctor." Joe greets back. He glances at the others. "So, human bomb." He inhales sharply. "Must be Tuesday in Central City." He comments. 

"Or Wednesday." Lexie smirks. 

"Another reference?" Teddy gasps, speaking mockingly. 

"Yes. And General Eiling's not one to give up a potential asset without a fight." Dr. Wells speaks, glancing up at Joe. 

Barry crosses his arms. "We have to find her before he does." 

"Barry, can I see you for a second?" Joe questions. 

Barry gives him a nod, glancing at Cisco before following the detective outside the Cortex and into the corridor to talk. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Lexie and Teddy go to CC Jitters but after hearing about the general and soldiers searching S.T.A.R. Labs for Bette Sans Souci, they immediately make their way back after the general and soldiers have left the place. While Teddy runs to see if the ice cream he left in the freezer in the kitchen of S.T.A.R. Labs is all right, Lexie goes to check on her father. 

"Are you all right?" Lexie questions. 

Dr. Wells glances up at her, giving her a slight smile. "Don't worry, Lex. I'm just fine. General Eiling was here and questioning about Bette. I did not tell him anything useful." 

"That's not what I asked. I do not care if Eiling asked about Ms. Explosive Jean Grey. How are you, is what I asked." Lexie remarks. 

Dr. Wells chuckles slightly. "I'm all right, Lex." 

Lexie nods slowly. "Good, then. Cisco, Caitlin, and Barry informed me they are out with the van and training Bette's powers." 

Dr. Wells nods. "That's good." 

"Do you wanna go to Big Belly Burger? I can run and get Teddy while you go to the S.T.A.R. Labs' garage. We have another van. I know how to drive." Lexie informs. 

"Aren't you 15?" Dr. Wells questions amused. 

"Yeah, so?" Lexie fires back. 

Dr. Wells chuckles before rolling away. "Meet me by the van, then. Do hurry, please. Big Belly Burger would not suit wrong at such times like this." 

Lexie nods before speeding away. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Dr. Wells and Teddy sit in a booth inside Big Belly Burger. Lexie comes over to the table with two food trays. She gives Dr. Wells one food tray which he accepts with an appreciative smile and places the other food tray between herself and Teddy as she sits down beside her brother and in front of her father. 

"Thank you for this." Dr. Wells speaks up, smiling gently at his daughter. 

"No worries." Lexie brushes it off. "It's CSI Barry Allen's wallet, anyways." She informs them emotionlessly and unbothered. 

Teddy chokes on his milkshake, staring wide-eyed at his sister as he coughs. 

"You did what?" Dr. Wells questions. 

"I stole CSI B-" Lexie begins to explain emotionlessly, not seeing why they have a problem with that. Of course she's not that obvious. She knows it's illegal. But it's Allen, so it doesn't really matter. 

"We heard you." Teddy interrupts. "We just wonder why you would steal Barry's wallet to buy food to us and why do you keep calling him CSI Barry Allen?" 

Lexie stares emotionlessly. "Because it makes me a bicon. And being iconic is very attractive. I am pulling the ladies and gentlemen." 

Teddy gapes in confusion and shock when he hears her serious tone. 

"That was unexpected." Dr. Wells comments, sipping his soda. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When Dr. Wells returns to S.T.A.R. Labs the next day, thinking about their family dinner getting slightly different than he planned but still works out, Lexie and Teddy go over to Motorcar Diner to meet up with Leonard and Mick once again. 

"Red! You were missed. Where have you been?" Mick questions, moving so she can sit beside him. He glances over at Teddy. "Supergenius." He greets blankly. 

Teddy smiles tightly. "Hello to you too." He remarks sarcastically before sitting down next to Leonard and sharing a look with the Snart man. 

"I was busy with The Streak. That speed freak takes a lot of energy. You want top info?" Lexie questions, smirking as she leans slightly closer. 

Mick smirks back. "Always, Red." 

"I stole The Streak's wallet to pay for a family dinner with my father and my obnoxious twin brother at Big Belly Burger." Lexie informs, her smirk widening. 

Mick chuckles. "That's my Red." 

Lexie shrugs jokingly. "Dealer's choice." She retorts. 

"You would fit into drug dealing. You could run the show. You would be the right Red for the job." Mick comments. 

Lexie raises her eyebrows. "You know other Reds?" 

"Nope." Mick comments. 

For the first time in his whole life, Teddy hears a sound escaping Lexie that he never thought would escape her mouth. A chuckle. It might've been a dark chuckle but it's still a chuckle. And all because of Mick Rory. 

"You are a funny one." Lexie compliments emotionlessly. 

Mick nods, raising his shot glass. "I would say the same but humor is not your jam. Your jam is sarcasm, taunting, sadism and just being awesome in general." 

"Mick, why are you fangirling over a 15-year-old girl?" Leonard snarks. 

Mick glares over at his partner. 

"Mickey." Lexie tries. "Ignore him. He's simply trying to trick himself he's funny." She mocks, staring smugly at Leonard. 

Leonard just grins. "You are good. So good I am not even insulted or offended." 

Lexie smirks. "My specialty." 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Lexie and Teddy go home that night to their father, earlier than usual as they thought about what he said two nights ago. Or, Teddy thought about it, Lexie simply did not care or bother to consider their father's thoughts and opinions. 

"You are back." Dr. Wells states in slight confusion. Although he doesn't show his confusion, it can be heard in his voice. 

"We-" Teddy begins but Lexie shoots him an emotionless glare. "I thought about it. And I thought about what you said about us not being around much. And I am sorry. I just got so thrilled and excited about finally having a good relationship with my baby twin that I forgot about my dad." 

"Can you stop calling me baby twin? It makes me want to torture someone until they are bleeding, screaming, and crying." Lexie confesses. 

Teddy turns to her wide-eyed. "You have problems." 

"I know. A little thing called genetics. Which means they are your problems too." Lexie fires back in dark amusement. 

Teddy narrows his eyes before turning back to their father. "Anyways, I'm sorry, Dad." 

"I would follow my obnoxious brother into this little cult of yours if I actually was sorry or could pretend to be. But since you are the one not falling for my lies and manipulations, I will save it. I am not sorry. I do not experience regret. I am unbothered by your opinions and feelings. I am unbothered by your sentimental and overly emotional concerns." Lexie speaks coldly. 

Dr. Wells stares blankly at her. 

"With that, I say goodnight. To Teddy. You? I suggest you have horrible nightmares about me." Lexie takes two fingers toward her forehead, pretending to greet him off before pulling up her middle finger and flipping her father off. 

Teddy sighs after she leaves. 

"She reminds me of me in my teenage years." Dr. Wells observes. 

Teddy turns to him. "What?" 

"There is where she gets the blank apathy, ruthlessly black heart and emotionless demeanor from. I was like that in my teenage years. I was never the nerd in high school. I was the emotionless bad boy genius who nobody dared to approach. People who were forced to do group assignments with me were filled of fear and terror." Dr. Wells explains. 

"I give up on you both." Teddy grumbles before walking away. 

Dr. Wells chuckles to himself. Both his children are like him. It's like two reflections of himself. And he loves every second of it, no matter how rude and ill-mannered his daughter treats him. When you are a speedster, every second counts. But he is willing to wait and be patient with his daughter. 

-------------------

A/N: 

Lexie's best excuse to steal from Barry, bully him, or anything in general: "It's Allen. It doesn't really matter." 

Mick and Lexie being gossiping besties already from the beginning. When she meets the Legends, they will complain that Mick always talks about her when they are on missions and when he can not visit her or she can not visit him. 

Lexie and Eobard's relationship is rocky in season 1. It might seem like Lexie doesn't like him and has daddy issues but she's just not good with emotions. It will get better in the later seasons. 

Eobard is definitely a good dad. Barry will look like a fool when he accuses Eobard of being a father who neglects his children and physically abuses them. Because that is not true. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 449 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
88.3K 2.9K 72
ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|❝ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ, ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.❞ - ➼ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ; (ʏ/ɴ) ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴇɴꜱɪᴄ ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛɪꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴄᴘᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴ...
410K 3.9K 79
Cute/ Drama/ Romance/ Love/ Smut *Requests are closed*
2K 142 18
I don't own pics music or show.