Parker Brothers

Por KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... Más

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Natasha's Birthday

17 1 1
Por KamyraJordan

(fast forward to December 3rd, 2016, because we need to end the year 2016 already)

Paxton

Today is Mom's birthday, and Peter and I wanted to do something special for her since she's made our birthdays extraordinary, so we called Grandma up yesterday, asking her what the best gift would be for Mom, and long story short, Grandma said to spend the whole day with her. That was boring, so we decided to make a 10-minute video of all the memories with her so far, and I was tasked with keeping Mom busy so Peter could make the video.

I didn't care about keeping Mom away from the house. This meant I could spend more time with Mom than Peter could, not that it mattered to Peter. I didn't know where to take Mom, so I took Mom for a walk in the park. We spent about 30ish minutes before leaving and heading home.

"Are you enjoying your birthday so far?" I ask Mom as we walk towards the front door.

"Yeah, it would be better if Peter was here," She tells me, walking up the porch.

"Well, he should be done meeting with his friends by now," I assure Mom, opening the door and letting her go first. 

I prayed in my mind that Peter was done with the surprise. I guided Mom to the kitchen, and Peter wasn't in there. The only thing there was a "Happy Birthday" banner and a Lemon Meringue Pie. 

"Surprise?" I question, my eyes scanning to find Peter.

"This is beautiful, baby," Mom told me.

"Take a seat. I'll be right back," I tell her, running towards the stairs.

"Peter!!" I whisper yell as I ascend further up the stairs.

"I wasn't ready, and then you walked through the door," He explains.

"It doesn't matter," I reassure.

"Do you have the video?" I question.

"Yeah, let's go," He races down the stairs with me behind.

"Hey, Mom," Peter greets casually, walking into the kitchen.

"My other baby!!" Mom exclaims, kissing Peter on the cheek.

"We got you a present," I tell Mom.

"You boys didn't have to get me anything," She says, looking between us.

"We wanted to do that," Peter replies.

"It's in the living room," I clarify, seeing Mom's confused face.

Mom sat on the couch as we instructed while we got her comfy on the couch. Peter brought her blankets and pillows, and I brought her the Meringue Pie. After we prepped her up, we sat on either side of her. 

"Are we ready?" Peter questions.

"Let's do it," Mom tells him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 28th

The video starts with me walking towards Mom's room. I opened the door and hopped in bed, cuddling close to her.  

"Why're you up?" She questions, and I shrug, fiddled with my hoodie strings.

"Sorry for waking you up," I say, easily dodging the question.

"About me?" She questions, cuddling closer to me. 

"You abandoned Peter and me in the streets like garbage," I say, tears threatening to escape my eyes.

She wipes away my tears and kisses my head before speaking.

"I'll show Peter and you how much I love having you guys hear," She says, one hand shaking into my ribs.

"Nohohohoho!!" I squeal out, and the video cuts out into a new one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 6th

The next video starts with Peter in bed snoozing. There's a suitcase fully packed and an alarm clock showing 6:15.

"Peter, buddy, wake up," Mom tells him, skittering her hands up and down his side.

He lets out a tiny laugh, squirming in bed, but he doesn't open his eyes or sit up. She digs into his armpits, and he lets out a louder laugh, holding his arms down by his side.

"Come on. We gotta be at the airport in 15 minutes," Mom tells Peter, seeing what would happen if she tickled his waist.

"Nohoho!!" He laughed, sitting up in bed,

"Here," Mom chuckled, handing him some clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 8th

The video starts with William and me walking through the school hallways. We turn into the language hallway and walk towards Mom's class.

"Hey, Mom, I mean Tasha," I say, correcting myself on the name.

"Hey, baby," She replies, kissing me on the head.

"Nooo, Mom, you messed up my hair," I whine, trying to fix the hair and not noticing the name.

"Paxton, I did your hair for you," Mom reminds me while I blush, and Will laughs at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 8th, 

The video starts with Peter walking down the hallway with MJ and Ned. They turn to walk into Mom's classroom, where I'm talking to her.

"Hey, Pete, what can I do for you?" She questions, watching me walk out of the room.

"I didn't know you worked here. That's so cool!!" Peter exclaims, watching Mom's face turn into realization.

"I did, but you were too busy snoozing in the passenger seat," Mom tells him, opening up her computer, while Peter blushes and looks away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 18th

The video starts with Aunt Yelena, all the Barton kids, Maddox, Peter, and I walking to some stairways. I'm walking behind Yelena, who's walking behind Nathaniel. He bends down to tie his shoes, and Yelena stops walking, bumping into me, and we both crash.

"MAMA!!" I scream out in pain, quick to move into Peter's arms.

Mom quickly rushes out the door along with the other parents. She runs over to Peter and me. She checks Peter first to see if he's alright, doing the same to me.

"What hurts, baby?" She questions, giving one last kiss to Peter's head.

"My ar-a-arm, an-a-an-and my n-no-nose," I say through my crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 6th

The video starts with me in my room having a mental breakdown. The door opens, revealing Grandma and Mom. They step into the room towards me. 

"It's okay," Mom says, hugging me against her chest.

She releases me, and I stand up to hug Grandma.

"So-s-sorry," I mumble out through my tears.

"For what?" Grandma questions, kissing me on the head.

"Gr-gra-grandpa h-hi-hit you," I sniffle. 

"Alexei's a dickhead," Grandma tells me, and I smile at that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 27th

The video starts with Peter, Grandma, and Mom walking down a costume aisle. Mom and Grandma pick out random outfits while Peter blushes at each one.

"Are you sure you don't want to go trick or treating?" Mom asks Peter, taking another costume off the shelf and getting rejected again.

"You should go with your brother. He'll be lonely," Grandma adds. 

"No way, I'm not dressing up in ridiculous clothes!!" Peter raises his voice.

"Alright, it's fine, baby, calm down," Mom says, walking out of the store with the two behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look over at Mom to see tears slowly falling down her face. They aren't that easy to see tears, but it's clear that she's been crying a lot. I hold Mom's hand, and Peter does the same. 

"This was a lovely present," Mom says, tears falling down her face.

"Luckily, it's not over," I tell her.

"It's not?" She questions.

"No, we still have to do the month of November," I remind Mom.

"Let's go eat dinner," Mom suggests, and Peter and I nod. 

Mom orders pizza for dinner, and we eat pizza while watching the rest of the video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm too lazy to write the month of November, but it's Paxton's birthday. I'll upload another chapter of this book tomorrow. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

BYE!! 

Word Count: 1180

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124K 3K 196
A collection of fanfiction for the Black Widow movie. There are going to be some spoilers, so if you're all good with that, then feel free to come on...
17.9K 378 9
Natasha decides to take the team on vacation to Russia to meet her family. Consisting of her parents Alexi and Melina, and two younger sisters Yelena...
126K 4.2K 19
Peter Parker, now newly orphaned yet again after Aunt May passes away, is left with no one. After he gets left in one-too-many abusive foster homes...
116K 2K 69
Penny is Peter's ½ sister. They have the same mother, but different dads (their mom died in her sleep suddenly when Penny was six months old and thei...