My Cold Arrange Husband

By authormin437

Taehyung's parents arranged a marriage with a clumsy and childish girl named Lee Y/N. Because of his cold and... More

Introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37

part 4

409 12 4
By authormin437

A/n POV
Taehyung was holding her hand very softly like he is holding a rose petals, he was afraid that he might hurt her. He place the file on nearby coffee table and said.

Taehyung - Ok not a big deal ( he said with a smile which is so rare to see on his face) let's g--- ( he cut up with a voice)

Eunwoo - Sweetheart What are you doing here?? ( Confused)

Taehyung and y/n look at him, then  Taehyung focus what he said.

Taehyung - Sweetheart ( he think while raising his one eyebrow+confusion+ jealousy+ annoyed+ frustration)

Eunwoo came to y/n and cupped her small face with both hands and asked.

Eunwoo - Y/nah did you cry ??( concerned after seeing her Messy state )

Y/n - Hmm but oppa what are you doing here ( confused to see him in Kim interprise )

Eunwoo - Oh that I'm a secretary here ( he said with a small smile)

Taehyung's gaze was fixed on his hand which is still cupping her face gently. Taehyung's eye was red and his anger was visible but did they care, NO. Taehyung said while grinding his teeth.

Taehyung - Take off your hands ( still calm and cold )

Y/n flinch a little hearing his voice and Eunwoo quickly removed his hands awkwardly being afraid after hearing his bff's scary voice.

Eunwoo - ( laughing awkwardly) I was just worried for her, by the way do you need coffee?? ( Try to change the topic)

Taehyung - ( he said while ignoring his words) How do you know her?? ( Cold as ice voice)

Eunwoo - O-ur pa-arents are frien-ds ( scattering and carefully not wanting to make any mistakes)

Taehyung - Then why are you nervous (narrow eyes)

Eunwoo - I'm not nervous just don't want to be your Target ( he said playfully and about to sit on the couch)

Taehyung - Go and do your work, or do you want me to search for a new secretary ( he said rudely)

Eunwoo was still in the air nether sitting nor standing, his eyes widen when he heard Taehyung's word's.And yes Taehyung is still holding y/n's hand.

Eunwoo - Y-eah I'm going ( he said hurriedly)

And went towards the door and Taehyung turn to face y/n while Eunwoo stop near the door when he notice their hands and went outside with a smile.

Outside of cabin

Eunwoo POV
Did he like her ( confused) hehehehe
Now it's a time to have fun my dear buddy (he laughed a lil on his evil idea and did a funny dance)

Back to the cabin

Taehyung - Come you wanna sit there right ( he said sweetly with chuckled alil at last)

Y/n - Hmm

Taehyung guide her to the seat and himself sit on the table infront of her still holding her hand.

Taehyung - Now will you answer my questions pup ( he said while caressing back her hand with his thumb)

Y/n - No ( he raise his left eyebrow with a small smile) First I want my icecream ( with pout)

Taehyung - Don't do that love ( he think while staring at her cheery lips and licking his own lips) Did I called her love ( he think again and chuckled)

Y/n - Why are you laughing ( whining)

Taehyung - Ok I'm sorry I won't ok ( while cupping her face with his right hand and holding her right hand with his left hand)

Taehyung notice his coat was have icecream so remove it and keep it aside while saying.

Taehyung - Okay I'll buy you two Icecream while going but now you have to answer me ok ( he said)

Her eyes light up after hearing two Icecream and nodded her head quickly while smiling wildly.

Taehyung - Why you have my file ( pointing toward the file on the table) And how you get that.

Y/n - Somi told me to get the file from her home and give it to her oppa( she pause when she realised something) wait why did you say that it's your file it's not yours it's somi's oppa's file ( she said with angry pout)

Taehyung - ( Chuckled) it's my file because I'm her oppa , by the way how do you know her ( softly as till now he get to know that she is sensetive)

Taehyung was watching her expressions which is changing on his every words.

Y/n - She is my bestfriend ( she said with a wild smile)

Taehyung - oh so can I know your name now sweetheart ( He said politely)

Y/n - Hello I'm Lee Y/n. Nice to meet you ( she said while standing up and bow to him)

Taehyung too stand up from the table and stand infront of her.

Taehyung - Hello I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm a good boy ( he said cutely blinking his eyes )

Y/n laughed and kiss him on his left cheek . He was standing like a status, eyes and mouth wild open. After some seconds he realised what she did and his cheeks turned red and start blushing but he hide his blushing cheek. While y/n was just staring at him in confusion.

Taehyung - Ok hmm umm t-hen amm
Yeah ,( he said nervously) why you are late, didn't somi told you to came before 11 ( suddenly his voice turn serious )

Y/n stare at him and get confused after seeing his behaviour change, nervous and awkward to direct cold and serious and then she place back of her hand on his forehead, he's standing confused, she said.

Y/n - Are you ok

Taehyung - yes I'm fine ( confused + removing her hand and hold it )

Y/n - Are you sure, do you want me to take you to the hospital or should I give you medicine ( she said acting worried and cupping his cheeks)

Taehyung - I-im f-ine why are you saying this all ( he said again holding her both hand )

Y/n - Then WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A BIPOLAR,YOUR MOOD IS CHANGING IN EVERY MOMENT ( she said while huffing in anger and not to mention with pout)

Taehyung - Not again ( looking at her lips)

Y/n - What not --- ( cut up by pair of lips on her )

Y/n was talking when Taehyung cannot resist her juicy, cherry like lips and crash his lips on her didn't move, he was just feeling her soft and sweet lips on his. Y/n was standing there keeping her hands in air not knowing what to do with them while Taehyung's both hands are placed on her tiny waist, he notice her confusion and disconnect his lips from her. Y/n was looking at him with her doe eyes when he take her hand and place them on his chest, pulling her closer until there body parts totally connect to each other and he said.

Taehyung - Can I ?? ( Staring her lips He ask her permission to kiss her again which make her confused)

Y/n - Huh

Taehyung - Can I kiss you again ( he said clearly while looking at her eyes )

Y/n - Kiss ???

Taehyung - Hmm ( staring at her lips)

Y/n - But you are not my boyfriend , not even my friend and no-one to me right ( she said innocently)

When she said that reality hit him and he step back a lil bit but still holding her in his arms and he think.

Taehyung - That's true I'm no-one to her and I was kissing her, we just meet an hour ago Taehyung how can you do that and why it's hurts when she said I'm her nothing. Am I really in love with her?? But how it's even possible, is it one-sided love, O God what is happening with me this little softy is going hard on me. Her innocence is killing me and her lips are keep inviting me to have th-- no Taehyung what are you thinking (he was questioning himself when y/n wave her hand infront of his face )

Taehyung - huh what happened pup

Y/n - Why are you lost I'm talking to you ( with her cute angry face)

Taehyung - I'm sorry ( chuckled)

Y/n - And why did you kiss me ( judging look)

Taehyung - O-oh t-that a-ct-ually ( he stop for a second and said) because we are friends right ( he said in convincing tone)

Y/n- when???

Taehyung - Just now. See we introduce each other and you even kiss my cheek right,( he said cutely Imitating her facial expressions) so now we are friends (said lovingly and caressed her silky hair softly)

Taehyung - Wait did you just called me a bipolar a while ago ( playfully narrowing his eyes)

Y/n - ( laughing in nervousness) N-no w-wh-hen --

Taehyung - (chuckled) It's ok I'm just kidding ( said smiling)

Taehyung - So now as we are friends why don't you tell me about yourself ( he said and make her sat on the chair and he sit on his previous seat)

Y/n - Hahahahah ( she giggled ) ok so as you know my name so let me tell you my university. I study in Seoul University and Somi is my best friend, ( said happily ) Do you know I didn't had many friends before somi, because they didn't like me, they always call me childish and said I'm not hot, I don't have any fashion sense. But I had a friend, Jia she always scold them and protect me from bad people but after our exam's she shift to daegu and I was alone, I didn't like to go to university but one day when two bad girl's shouting at me, Somi came and scold them and beat them too ( she started laughing) and do you know I love chocolate and ice cream, and I love Disney movies soooo much and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Taehyung was admiring her cute talks when she said aur her being bully, it's make him angry, he was controlling himself when y/n mention how somi saved her beat the Bully. And he thank his younger sister mentally and laughed with her a little again his gaze went soft, only pure love and care can be seen in his eyes for her, or we can say for his only Love.

After that y/n tell him why she came late and he was surprised like how much she is closed to his parents and he is meeting her now.

They were talking and laughing when Y/n's stomach growled and y/n's eyes widen open in embarrassment, on the other hand Taehyung was laughing on her embarrassed self which is looking adorable in his eyes.

Taehyung - Ok so it's already lunch time so let's go and eat something ( said while standing up)

Y/n - No I have to go to library, somi must be waiting for me ( she said while standing up)

After listening that Taehyung face become sad as he wants spend some more time with her.

Taehyung - Ok let's me drop you ( while taking his car keys)

They was about go when Eunwoo enter and said

Eunwoo - OMO pumpkin you are still here ( he said happily and y/n was also smiling wildly)

Taehyung was not liking it that she is smiling at other guy too infront of him, and the new nickname was just like throwing petrol in fire. So he spoke before y/n could say anything.

Taehyung - I think I really need to find a new secretary ( he said coldly while staring into his soul)

Eunwoo - Wow this cold jerk also can be jealous, I love it but I love my job too ( he think while laughing awkwardly and said) No Mr Kim actually I came to remind you that you have a lunch meeting with Mr choi. But Mr Kim are going somewhere (said with fake shocked face after seeing there hand which is interlock with each other)

Eunwoo - (thinking) See jerk how it's feel when we have to cancel our fucking precious date for some stupid work. God knows how many time you ruin my date,  your ass will roast in hell aashole  , it's a karma bitch, now go on a date jerk huh(smirk internally)
Now you have to take your not so romantic ass to the meeting ( giggled internally)

Taehyung - (Thinking)Aish this fucking meeting, how can I forget it, but I want go with y/n , what should I do.

Eunwoo was on his world when he heard

Taehyung - Cancel the meeting ( he said coldly)

Eunwoo's eye's widen as his plan is going to fail before he think anything he saw, Y/n lift her head when she heard that and said

Y/n - No no you don't have to trouble I can go by myself.

Eunwoo - Yes Mr Kim you don't have to worry about her I'll send her with a driver she'll be safe.( Now what jerk )

Taehyung - ( But I want to take you 'idea') Y/n i would have send you with a driver but what about y--- ( cut up by y/n's phone call)

Y/n went to the couch and take out her phone and then recieve it.

OTP
Y/n - Hello oppa

Do-Hyun - Hey princess, eomma said you came to Taehyung's office so came to pick you for lunch . Will you come ??

Y/n - Yes oppa I'll I'll wait for me ( she said excitedly and cut off the call)

Taehyung - Who was it ?? ( He said being jealous still a lil soft not much)

Y/n - My Do-Hyun oppa he came to pick me you don't have to cancel your meeting ok bye ( she said and kiss both males cheek and went out)

Taehyung blushed when she kissed him but his blush face turn into angry one when she kiss Eunwoo's cheek too
Eunwoo was chuckling  while looking at her running feature when his gaze turn to meet Taehyung's, he was looking like he can eat him any time.

Eunwoo - I-i f-or-get, I-i hav-e to ch-eck the m-eeting ro-om, I'm going bye

And he run out of the room.

In restaurant

( Hey Army's I want to ask something, actually i was thinking to make BTS oneshots. What you say, tell me on the comments)

Do-Hyun - Princess do you like it ( he said while eating his food)

Y/n - i LoVe iT oPpA ( she said with full mouth of food)

Do-Hyun - Baby did you meet Kim Taehyung??? ( He asked curiously and she just nodded)

Do-Hyun - How is he , I mean do you like him??? ( he asked Again with same curiousity)

Y/n - Hmm I love this pastry ( she said happily and the male look at her with a done face )

Do-Hyun - Baby I asked something

Y/n - (She think and Said) Yes I like him but why did you ask (confused)

Do-Hyun - Nothing ( he said and pick up a dumpling with chopsticks)

Y/n - Oppa do you know he kissed me (she said innocently)

Do-Hyun's eye and mouth widen opened and his dumpling fall from his mouth

Do-Hyun - WHAT

Time skip at night (11:36pm)

Kim house

Taehyung's POV

It's already late when return home. I was walking to my room when someone call me from behind.

Taehyung - Mom you didn't sleep yet ??

Mrs Kim - Actually Taehyung we are having lunch with your in-laws tomorrow so please come home soon ( she said and about to go when he said)

Taehyung - Oh yaa in-laws ( h said sarcasticly) I forget to ask you about that, what is this mom you didn't even ask me and fix my marriage with a stranger. Is my opinion doesn't matter to you, you have rights on me but still it's my life mom ( he said calmly but anger can be visible)

Mrs Kim - Tae it's not fix yet, you still can share your opinion, and first thing then take any decision. Just meet her tomorrow once, you just can't take any decision like that. ( She said trying to convince him)

Taehyung - I'm not gonna marry her nor ganna meet her ( he said and turn to go but stopped by his mom)

Mrs Kim - Tae just meet her honey, then we won't force for anything I promise and we'll do whatever you say ( she said hurriedly and wait for his answer)

Taehyung- fine but after that I will not going to see her face again ( he said and Mrs Kim nodded sadly)

Then Taehyung went to his room and Mr Kim come and embrace his wife.

Mrs Kim - Yeobo what if he refuse to marry her, i really like her and I don't want any gold digger to be my daughter-in-law, I want y/n to be my daughter-in-law ( she said while fake crying and whining)

Mr Kim - If you are Done with drama then can we sleep

Mrs Kim make a poker face and went to her room while Mr Kim follow her after realising that she get angry.

Mr Kim - Honey I'm sorry I was just kidding ( he said went to their room)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

So which part you like guy's????

HELLO guys I hope you all are doing well and hope you are liking my ff. Stay safe, health and happy always 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And please vote me 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.6K 12
In the end, he left me... •Short story •Sad love story Formerly titled 'Sad Love'. ©2018 smolbabydiva
8.3K 560 62
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 "𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 "BE PREPARED, ADELINE BECAUSE THIS DAVID SMITH IS GOING TO RECLAIM HIS DOLL BACK." -David Smith ...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2K 224 12
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☾ 𝙴𝙻𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙰 ☽₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐨�...