Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot...

Od bbg18813

Alexa Green doesn't want to go on vacation with her family not because she doesn't like water parks or anythi... Více

Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (1)
Vacation Sucks!..Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (2)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (3) Pic of Ethan
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (4)
Vacation Sucks...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (5)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (6)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (7) Pic of Alexa
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (8)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (9)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (10)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (11)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (12)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (13)
Vacation Sucks!... Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (14)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (15)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (16) Pic. of Joey
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (17)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (18)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (19)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (20)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (21)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (22)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (23)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (24)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (25)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (26)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (27)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (28)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (29)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (30)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (31)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (32)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (34)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (35)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (36)
Vacation Sucks!... Wait, A Hot Lifeguard? (37)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (38)
Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (39)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Pic of Adrian)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (part 1)
Chapter 48 (Part two)
Chapter 49

Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (33)

30.2K 250 69
Od bbg18813

Be happy =) I uploaded a new chapter.

Comment/Vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom's mouth dropped open. She was in great disbelief. Adrian looked at Joey in disbelief too. Adrian is old enough to fully understand that Joey just insulted mommy and no one ever insults mom when he's around, even if he is only five, he'll defend her to the death.

"Mommy, let's go. I don't like him." Adrian tugged on mom's hand trying to get her to look down at him.

"Hold on, honey." Adrian stared up at mom but said nothing. He shrugged and tapped his right batman light up shoe against the wet ground. He nodded and waited for mom so they could go. Mind everything I know about him he'd ask to leave again in a couple seconds. "What did you just call me?" Mom shouted.

Joey laughed and put his hand through his brown silky hair. If it weren't for his stinking attitude I would dare say he could pass as hot. "What? Didn't you hear me? I called you an old hag. Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"That's what I thought you said."

"I didn't stutter. So hurry the hell up and get out of my way." Joey made way to move but mom stepped in front of him once against blocking him from going straight ahead." Now is when I had to stop her. She'd make a fool out of herself or me and I didn't want all hell to break lose because some idiot offended my mother.

 Mom raised her hand and swiftly slapped Joey across the fast. "I'm a lady and I'm older than you so you'll respect me and treat me like one. I don't know who you are and honestly I can care less if you just another bum on the street. Like I said before stay away from my daughter and we'll be on cool terms."

"Why the hell are you talking like that?" They were causing a scene. Both young and older people stopped to stare at the argument. Nosy people make me mad. Why can't they just mind their damn business and move along with the crowd. Really nothing important was being said that involves these people. One lady in particular was beyond the nosiest of them all. She stopped her grandchildren and told them to go play and she'd go meet them in a few.  The closer she got the better I could see her. She had a pink one piece swimming suit and a bright yellow hot that was two sizes too big for her head.

"Because obviously people like you need to be talked like they're little kids to understand.  Okay." Mom turned away from Joey and tugged on Adrian's hand to keep on moving. The lady in the pink pouted and went her own way. The few other people lingered still waiting but most decided nothing would happen.

Adrian tugged on our moms hand again but this time to stop her. "What is it, Adrian?" He pointed over at Joey and tugged again.

"Hold on Mommy." Mom let go of Adrian's hand and watch him run up behind Joey. Ethan got up from the chair pulling me up with him and we walked closer to my mom. As Joey was walking closer to his cousins, Adrian pulled his right foot as far back as he go could and kicked Joey in the back of his thigh so hard that Joey tripped and landed on his knees.

Joey furiously turned around and reached for my brother's shirt. "Why you little..." He was going to hurt Adrian if I didn't stop him. I ran over to get my brother before Joey could lay a hand on him. "Don't you dare touch my little brother!" I yelled. I pulled Adrian behind me and stood my ground in front of Joey.

Joey looked up at me from the ground. "Tink, don't get involved in this. He's the one who kicked me. I'm probably going to get a fucking bruise now."

"Well you deserved it!" I stuck my tongue out at him. Adrian mimicked me and stuck his tongue out at Adrian from beside me. He kept his tongue out longer than I did.

"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't deserve it." Joey stood up on his feet. Ethan pushed me behind him. "Oh look, if it isn't your boyfriend. Move out of the way before I kick your ass again like I did before."

Ethan stayed calm and collected. Not once did he look upset or mad. "Again? No sorry but I kicked your ass." Ethan corrected. Thinking back on it I never really did know who won that fight between Ethan and Joey. I never really bothered to find out either.

"No, you didn't!" Joey's cousins got up then and that's when I made it a point to leave. "Let's go, Ethan." I picked Adrian up, carried him over to mom and set him down. He quickly took mom's hand in his. I didn't want this little argument to turn into an actual fight which is why I left so quickly.

"Alexa, let's go!" Mom said sternly. She picked up Adrian in her arms and began carrying him to the exit.

I walked behind her with Ethan trying to catch up to her fast pace, even with Adrian in her hands she walks extremely fast. "Where? I want to hang out with-"

"Later on you can hang out with Ethan." Mom stopped, turned around looked over and warmly smiled at Ethan. "Hello, Ethan." Before Ethan could say a word she was back to looking at us and talking real fast. "Please just stop arguing. I'm in a cranky mood. We're just going to go to the store so I can get a few things and you guys can buy some stuff we're running out on. I also have to get your brother that cereal he wanted."

"But mom..."

"Now!"  She yelled. Normally I would argue until I get my way but today was not one of those days. She was yelling and stomping left and right in the morning, Joey called her an old hag...she definitely wasn't very happy, Adrian sort of ruined her shower so arguing would only make her even more mad.

"Fine." I said. But I didn't leave right away. Instead I pulled Ethan to the side and told him to meet me later on, that I'd text him. Ethan didn't protest or anything. He just pulled me to close to him and kissed my cheek. "See you later."

"I want a full kiss." I whined. I didn't want to leave without kissing him on the lips but he wasn't having any of that. He pulled away when I tried to give him a kiss. "You can get one of those when I see you later." I quickly gave him a hug and when he let his guard down I kissed gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hey..." Ethan laughed. I laughed too.

"Alexa, now!" Mom yelled. If the people around us didn't know my name before they do now.   

"I'm coming." I yelled. I let go of Ethan's hand and ran over to where my mom and Adrian were waiting.

We walked out in silence. I didn't mind it. As long as my mom was calm then nothing really mattered at that moment. "I'm sorry I yelled but I really want to go to the store and you have to come with."

"Why do I have to come with? Does Jordan have to come?"

"Yes. You both are coming. This is a family trip to the store."

A family trip to the store never really ends well. For example our trip to the mattress store ended in disaster. We all went to together and my brothers and I were left alone while dad and mom shopped for a new queen size bed. Wrong move by my parents! In an instant we were off and about looking at the beds ourselves. Two beds in particular caught our little eyes. The bunk bed and the waterbed. We went over to the bunk bed first and tested it out. We climbed the later up to the second bed while Adrian played with the bottom bunk. But that wasn't the problem. After the bunk bed, we checked out the only water bed they had in the whole store. I jumped on top of it first and then Jordan. We laid down for a while just relaxing, not really caring about Adrian or anything. Next thing I know I feel Adrian jumping up and down in his dipper between us. I was so relaxed that I didn't bother to yell at him. Jordan must have felt the same way because he being the older, meaner one would have said something the minute he felt Adrian get on the bed.

I heard the bed make a noise but I disregarded it. I heard a loud bang and felt the bed move downward.  I opened my eyes, looked to the side and saw that the woodened bed frame that held the bed upward broke and the mattress was barely being held but the front part of the bed frame. We caught the attention of everyone and before I could yell at Adrian to stop. He jumped on the bed one more time but this was his last jump for when he landed the bed collided against a nail from the broken bed frame. The mattress exploded and along with it we slide off with the white cotton bed sheets and the big fluffy pillows. That's not all that slide off...Adrian's dirty dipper somehow came off and landed on the managers face. We didn't leave that store walking; we were carried out by security.

"So dad's coming?" I asked. If I had to go than everyone had to go too. I didn't want to me alone with my cranky mom and my whinny little brother who wants everything to be exactly the way he says or it's the end of the world.

"No." Mom looked away and opened the door that led us to the outside parking lot. "Why not?" Mom was acting strange and I wanted to know why. She never leaves without dad...unless he really doesn't want to go.

"Because he wants to take a nap." Mom said too quickly to believe.

"Then we're not technically having a family trip to the store." I argued.

Mom exhaled loudly. "Fine, I'll make your father come." We walked over to the condo complex, mom slide the key card and I pushed the door open. I took the stairs while my mom and Adrian took the elevator. I got there before them and knocked on the door for someone to open. Dad opened the door. "What you doing back so early?"

"We're going to the store." I stated, and walked straight past him. "I'll be ready in five minutes." I ran inside the bathroom and washed up.

~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad turned into a Walmart store. I didn't even know they had this store in the water capital of the world.  When dad found parking mom had just finished telling dad about Joey and how he called her an old hag. "I'm not even that old. That stupid little kid has no manners."

"Of course, Hun. You're beautiful and you're still young to me." Dad kissed mom's palm.

"Common, we're in the car!" I glared at Jordan for breaking up their cute moment.  We all got out the car, mom held Adrian's hand while we walked inside.

 "We'll meet in this aisle in about thirty minutes. Don't cause any trouble or let your brother touch anything he's no supposed to."  Mom stared exactly at Jordan and Adrian. "Don't get out of hand."

Jordan looked bewildered. "Wait why do we have to bring him with us?" He pointed down at Adrian. "Why can't he go with you?"

"Because he wants to hang out with you two, now stop complaining." Mom and dad walked off into the produce aisle where the frozen food section was at.

"Ugh , we're stuck together. Grab a cart, Jordan." Jordan walked off to grab a cart and Adrian and I walked off and randomly walked forward. We weren't going anywhere in particular.

"I need a new pair of trunks." I jumped up when I heard Jordan's voice. It was so unexpected that it scared me.

"For what? You're trunks are just fine." Jordan picked up Adrian and put him in the cart seat. We passed the woman's clothing. "The ladies see me in these stupid trunks everyday and not one of them comes and says hi. I think it's time for a change."

"Not exactly no one...you know Kris loves you."

Jordan's mouth dropped open. "She's a stalker! And anyway I have a date tonight so I want to get some clothes that'll make me look good."

"What the shark isn't enough for you anymore?" I joked.

"Not tonight."

"Fine." We went over the men clothes section over to the swimming trunks. "How about these?" I pointed out back and blue swimming shorts that had dolphins outlined on the sides."

"I'm not a little kid."

"Well obviously you're not. And these are men's clothes so don't yell at me about not being a kid."

"I don't want those! Stop trying to ruin my game."

"The only one ruining your game is you!"

"How about these?" I looked down and Adrian had a big Hersey's bar in his lap, opened, and chocolate smothered all over his face. "Where did you get this?" I took the half eaten bar of chocolate away from him

"The shelf that we pass." Adrian pointed a random direction that we didn't pass.

"Jordan, look what Adrian did."

"Batman." Adrian corrected.

"Adrian, what the hell? You know you can't go eating anything until we buy it."

"Batman!" Adrian corrected again.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking exactly at us but no one was looking at us. "We'll just tell the cash resister lady and she'll know what to do." I told Jordan.

"Are you crazy? What if she thinks we stole it?"

"If we're telling her she has to believe us." Adrian dropped the wrapper. "Move the cart, Lexa!" he yelled. So we couldn't cause any unwanted attention I moved the cart around the clothing rack and smacked Adrian's knee. "Problem solved." Adrian said.

"Don't do that again. We're going could get in trouble for that!"

"Okay, Robin. Can we look at the toys?"

"In a minute after Jordan picks his new trunks."

Jordan continued to look around at his the rack. "How about these?" I looked in Jordan's direction. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Jordan held up a Speedo type thing. It was brown.

"You're joking right?" I asked him.

"I'm for real." I looked at him in disbelief. I'd never let any brother of mine walk around in one something where his junk hangs out and exposes him...

"No, that's out of the question."

"But it works for other guys."

"No it doesn't!"

"Buy it!" Adrian cut in.

"No Adrian. It's ugly!"

"I bet if Ethan wore it you would love it." Jordan said.

"Not even! I wouldn't want to be seen with him in something like that."

"Whatever, I'm buying it."

"Mom and dad are going to tell you the same thing and why are we even looking at the swimming trunks if you want to get clothes for your date tonight?"

"I'm getting to that next."

"I'm going to go look at the toys with Adrian. This is boring." I started to move the cart out of the men's clothing aisle but Jordan stopped me. "I'm going with you just hold on." Jordan tossed the Speedo's into the cart. Walked a few meters away and came back with a nice looking gray shirt. "That's all I need."

"Who's your date?"

"It's not important."

"Okay..." We went over to the toy section. "Can you let me out of the cart?" Jordan picked up Adrian and tried to get him out of the cart seat but his shoe got stuck. I had to help get his shoe through. "What should I ask mommy to buy me?"

"I don't know." I looked around at the batman action figures but Adrian was more interested in this basketballs. Jordan and Adrian threw the ball to one another and Adrian to get back at Jordan threw the ball as hard as he could. Jordan ducked and the ball hit a rack that held all the board games. The boxes all fell to the ground and the ball bounced back and hit a shelf with all the Barbie's on them. Those fell on the ground too and soon little kids were screaming and running around.

I turned around and glared at Adrian. I ran out the aisle so fast that I almost tripped on a marble. Jordan ran with the cart and Adrian ran behind him trying to keep up. I furniture aisle and looked behind me to see if anyone followed me other than Adrian and Jordan.

"We need employees in the toy's aisle. Employee's in toy's aisle quickly!" I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath when another announcement went off. "Any employee who see's two teenagers and a little kid running around please detain them for questioning."

"See what you did!?" I yelled at both Adrian and Jordan. "Now we're in trouble."

"No we're not." Jordan said calmly. "What are the odds that we're the only teenagers and little kid around here? This place is huge. They won't find us."

"You better hope we don't get caught because I didn't do anything! It was all you two!" I yelled. We quickly made our way around avoiding employees and other people. In reach aisle we looked for our parents and we found them in the medication aisle. "Mom, I want to leave." I said quickly, a little out of breath from walking around the store so fast. Dad had a cart too and inside he had Adrian's favorite cereal, two gallons of milk, along with some frozen foods and some Twix bars and some clothes.

"In a second I'm looking at something right now."

"At what?" Jordan asked desperately. Every second we'd glance around to make sure we were still alone.

"Are you the kids the announcement is asking for?" Dad asked. His eyebrow was slightly raised and I knew right then that we were caught.

"NO!" We yelled in unison.

"Oh my gosh, what did you guys do?" Mom asked.

"Nothing! I swear I did nothing it was these two."

"How much damage?" Mom asked. She tried hard to keep her voice down and her temper to a minimum.

"The whole toy section is on the floor..." I said.

Dad handed over the car keys. "Get out of my sight before I turn you in myself." Mom said. I was surprised by what she said. She glared at us and we took that as 'get the hell out of here right now.' We ran and luckily no one questioned us or stopped us. We unlocked the door and soon we were locked inside safe away from any possible jail time.

Ten minutes in and it was getting way to hot inside the car. Adrian over-exaggerated and pretended to hyperventilate so that we'd turn on the car, so the AC would turn on.

Jordan turned the car on and soon we were blissfully sitting in a nice cool car. I took my phone out and texted Ethan, asking him what time he'd be off work. He sent me a text back saying he was already off work so I called him.

One ring, two rings, three rings and he picked up. "Hello?"

"Ethan?"

"The one and only."

"You would not believe the long day I've been having."

"You can explain it all to me over lunch. Is that alright?"

"Yes!" I squealed in excitement. Jordan stared at me weirdly and Adrian was too busy watching cartoons to even care. "What time?"

"How about in an hour?" Ethan asked.

"That would be perfect. See you then."

"By, Robin." I clicked the phone shut and waited impatiently for my mom and dad to come out.

"That was disgusting! Do you always talk to your boyfriend like you're on drugs or something?" What the hell was Jordan talking about? "What?" I asked.

Mom and dad walked by the car just then. Mom came straight to the front seat while dad piled the stuff in the trunk. Mom looked happier than she did all day. Dad came over to the passenger side and got in and reached for mom's hand. Jordan and I looked at them weirdly. What the hell was going on?

"Your father and I want to tell you guys something." Mom said happily. She couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"What? Did we get charged for something?" I asked.

"Are you guys going to dump us in the river so we can die?" Jordan asked an illogical question. No matter what our parents would never try to kill us. I waited in impatiently for them to say what they were going to say. Ethan was waiting for me and they kept looking at each out like a weird couple in love. "Okay...hurry up because I'm supposed to meet up with Ethan."

"And I have a date tonight with Becca." I couldn't believe my ears. I gasped and looked at Jordan like he was some sort of alien.

"You what?"  I yelled.

"I have a date." Now Adrian looked up from his cartoons. "Like the ones Robin has with Ethan? Where they save the world from crime like Batman?" He asked.

"I know I heard that part right but I heard something strange at the end." I ignored Adrian just focusing all my attention on Jordan.

"With Becca." He started again.

I still didn't understand what he was trying to say. Or maybe it's a different Becca. "Why are you going with her?"

"Because she asked me!" He got defensive quickly.

I was starting to get mad. "You could have said no." I yelled.

"But she's hot." We were full out yelling at each other. I didn't care if my parents or others walking to their cars were looking at us. He's supposed to be my brother and he's not supposed to date someone who hates me. "And I'm your sister!"

"So? What the hell does that have to do with anything? You get to pounce around with your boyfriend and ditch us but when I try to do it you hate me?" I felt like a first grader trying to learn complex math. I still couldn't comprehend Jordan going out on a date with Becca. "I don't hate you. She's the one who hates me!"

"Get over it." He yelled.

"No! That's mean!"

Dad raised his free hand and yelled. "Both of you shut up. We're pregnant." That caught my attention. Jordan asked the question that was running through my mind. "You're pregnant? Is that possible? You're...um....a guy."

"You're sick, Jordan! Not me, your mom."   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment/Vote please. Tell me your thoughts.  This chapter is dedicated to MeAndMyAlpha because she guessed correctly...about Alexa's moms pregnancy. =DD The video/song has nothing to do with the chapter but its fun to jam tooooooooooo!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...
1.2K 53 10
Serenity left everything behind when the people of the Great City turned thier backs on her. Now living alone in the woods with her black cat, Salem...
10.3K 523 39
Riley has been single for over 4 years. By choice. Great family, good friends and happy with her career as a thoracic practitioner nurse. But when he...
1M 30.1K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...