Kyra Sencen

Bởi KyraSencen1105

This is a KOTLC fan fiction. What is Keefe had a little sister? Who was even more crazy and mischievous than... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Meeting Fitz
Manifestation
Meeting Alden
Meeting Elwin
Meeting the Famous Foster Pt. 1
Meeting the Famous Foster Pt. 2
Meeting Romhilda
Meeting Aster
Meeting Scarlett
Meeting Jex
The Big Revelation Pt. 1
The Big Revelation Pt. 2
The Big Revelation Pt. 3
The Smash-or-Pass Sleepover
FOMO a.k.a Fury Of Missing Out
Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments Pt. 2
Keefe's Utter Humiliation
And the next time...
My Brother, the Nosy Little Jerk
Meeting Neven
A/n: I'M SO SORRY
Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments #3

Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments Pt. 1

19 2 2
Bởi KyraSencen1105

A/n: As you can tell by the title, all of you Sophie lovers will have to leave. Be warned! This will be a little series of funny moments where Sophie is a jerk :)

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! I'm so grateful for your support ❤️

Enjoy!

So I had gotten this delicious human dessert from Australia. It was a rectangular piece of sponge cake, with strawberry jam in the middle, and coated in a chocolate-y sauce and coconut. 

And I love them. I knew the name from the box, but I didn't know how to pronounce it. And Scarlett was out so I went to the next best human expert, the uglier Foster twin.

 I asked Sophie, "What is this delicious treat called? Like how do you pronounce it? Is it Lay-min-ga-tone?" And she laughed. For 5 minutes straight. 

I had been eating one at the time so she obviously knew what I meant, and I wasn't going to get an answer by slapping her so I had to wait. For 5 minutes.

 After she utterly wasted 5 minutes of my precious time, she choked out, "It's a La-Ming-ton, why on earth would you pronounce it like that?" Before bursting into laughter again. 

What a condescending jerk she is. I have no clue what my brother sees in her.

A/n: Sorry, these will be a bit shorter, but enjoy them all the same!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
161K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc