Love Me Again || Taekook

By taekook_sc

[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK

Chapter 27

3.1K 147 47
By taekook_sc

(No proofread so ignore all the mistakes, pleaseeeee!)

-

Two Weeks Later

It was a normal Sunday evening, Jungkook came out of his room all dolled to go out when suddenly he thought to ask Taehyung if he would like to accompany Jungkook.

He slowly made his way towards the elders room and as he reached there he saw that the door was opened a little bit so he slowly peaked inside and what he saw made him squeal like a baby..

Taehyung was sleeping while holding Tannie in his arms. Jungkook looked at the two of them and smiled with full teeth on display. He slowly approached the two of them and softly kissed their foreheads one by one.

He then took a notepad from the bed side and wrote in it, informing Taehyung that he's going out for sometime and will be back in a couple of hours.

He sneakily took a picture of the sleeping duo and left from there with a big smile plastered on his face.

(Let's pretend that both of them are sleeping.)

_

Jungkook was just walking around Seoul city with his hands in his pocket, thinking about his life and everything that has happened.

He has been trying to contact Sumi for the past few days but the other is not responding at all so he took out his phone from his pants pocket and dialled her number once again, hoping that the girl would pick up his call.

After few rings the call was picked up, surprisingly.

"Hello Sumi?" Jungkook asked.

"Jung..Jungkook?" she asked from the other end.

"Yes, how are you?" he said.

"Oh, I'm good. And you?" she asked him back.

"I'm good too. When are you coming back to Seoul? Everyone misses you." He told her.

"I highly doubt that Jungkook but anyways I'm in Seoul right now." She replied back.

"Oh, where are you staying?" he said.

"Umm.. at a friend's place? Yeah." she sounded really unsure but he shrugged it off.

"Okay, that's great. Please take care of yourself." he said cheerfully.

"Thank you Kookie, I mean jungkook." she said.

"It's okay you can call me Kookie." he said.

"Okay Kook. I.. umm.." she started but trailed off.

"You can ask me about him." Jungkook said.

"Oh, yeah. How is Tae.. Taehyung?" she asked.

"He's good." Jungkook said.

"He hates me right?" she asked in a small voice.

"No he doesn't hate you, he's just a little angry that's it. No one hates you." he said.

"That's a relief. Anyways how's Tannie?" she said.

"Amazing but I think sometimes he really misses his little brother, bronny." Jungkook said.

"Oh, then bring him a new brother." she said.

"What?" Jungkook asked her.

"I mean bring a new dog if you want to." she said.

"Oh yeah I'll think about it." he replied.

"Yeah." she said.

"When are you coming to meet us?" he asked her.

"Not anytime soon." she replied.

"It's okay Sumi. Take your time." he said.

"I'm sorry kookie." she said slowly.

"Ishh, idiot. Don't be sorry. Everything's okay." Jungkook replied.

Everything's not okay Kookie. She thought but didn't say it to him.

"Yeah, I'm glad." she said instead. "Anyways so I'll talk to you later. Bye take care of yourself and him."

They disconnected the call after that.

_

After having one of the most relaxing naps of his life, Taehyung woke up at around six thirty in the evening.

He looked around himself and saw his little pup snuggling against his right leg. He smiled at the baby and scouted him in his arms. And started placing little kisses on his whole face.

After about five minutes the little doggo got irritated from his dad's constant kisses so he waggled out of his hold and ran away from the room.

Taehyung smiled at his cute actions and then he stood up from his place and stretched his muscles. He slowly walked out of his room in search of a certain bunny but ended up not finding him anywhere.

Taehyung made himself a hot cup of tea and sat in front of the TV in the living room. He started watching some random TV show while scrolling through his mobile phone.

Hours passed and the clock hit 11 o'clock which made him frown with confusion as to where the younger went. He tried to call Jungkook but his mobile phone was switched off which made Taehyung tense even more.

It was raining cats and dogs so Taehyung stood up from his place with the same fear which he once faced a few months ago when Sumi left without even telling him.

He quickly ran towards his room hoping and praying not to find any peace of paper but the luck was not in his favour because as he came back to his room his eyes instantly fell on the note which Jungkook left for him before leaving. He ran towards his night stand and with shaking hands he took the note in his hands.

He was scared, scared that Jungkook will also leave him, that too once again.

All the negative thoughts started roaming into his mind. Although it was him who told the younger than they shouldn't be together but the fact that Jungkook actually left without telling him was making him scared like shit.

Sweat started trickling from his forehead as he thought of all the things that will happen with once since the younger left him for good.

Instead of reading the content which was written inside the note, Taehyung sat on his bed as his eyes filled with hot tears. He was feeling as if someone has knocked his breath out of his system. He didn't knew what he should do or how he should react.

All his mind told him was that Jungkook also left him. That he doesn't deserve anyone. That maybe it's good that the younger left before regretting his decision of staying for someone like Taehyung. Someone who didn't even waited for him. Someone who isn't worth it. Someone who didn't even try to find him when he needed Taehyung. Someone who isn't worth it. Someone who's useless--

"Hyungg~ where are you. Hyung?" Jungkook's high pitched voice broke his chain of thoughts.

Within a matter of seconds Taehyung's room door was burst open and there comes the muscle bunny. Smiling from ear to ear. But as soon as he looked at Taehyung's state, Jungkook visibly panicked. He ran towards the older and sat beside him, "Hyung what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Kook.. kookie.. Jungkook... You're here.. I.. I thought that.." Taehyung stuttered and without even realising it, he pulled the younger into his lap and hugged him with all the strength he had.

Taehyung wrapped his veiny arms around Jungkook's petite waist meanwhile the younger wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulders. They stayed in that exact same position for more than ten minutes.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked once he noticed that Taehyung's breathing was normal and he wasn't crying anymore.

“I thought you left.” Taehyung whispered in a small and fragile voice.

“Oh, my dear hyungiee.” Jungkook said that and squeezed the older's shoulders. “How can I leave you? I've done that mistake once, never repeating it ever again.”

Taehyung looked at him, a pout adoring his pink lips. “But you left a note.” he said and then showed the note to Jungkook.

“Oh yeah, I did.” Jungkook looked at the crushed note in the older's hand. “Did you even read it?” he asked.

Taehyung vigorously nodded his head in a no. Jungkook face palmed himself because of his hyungie’s childish act.

“Open it and read it.” he ordered Taehyung who looked at him with an confusing look. “Please read it hyung.” he said again. Taehyung slowly opened the note and the content inside made his eyes wide in shock.

Hyungiee~ I came to ask you if you would like to go out and have some fun with me but you were sleeping so I'm stepping out for a bit. I'll be back soon.
Take Care, I love you.

“Hmm, so?” Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who wasn't looking at his eyes. “First analyse things then interpret.” Jungkook said and pinched the older's nose.

“I'm sorry kookie.” Taehyung said slowly.

“It's okay hyungie.” Jungkook giggled.

“Anyways, what took you so long? Why are you coming back at Eleven Thirty?” Taehyung asked him. Not minding the fact that the younger was very much still sitting on his lap.

“Oh, I was coming home then it started raining really hard and I didn't even had my car so I just went into a random shop and... You know whom I met?” Jungkook asked him while his eyes shined in excitement.

“Who?” Taehyung asked him.

“The Love Of My Life.” Jungkook declared. Breaking the older's already broken heart in tiny little pieces.

Taehyung looked at him with an unreadable expression. His grip on the younger's waist loosened as he just stared at the love of his life. Confusion. Tension. Heartbrake. Sadness. Loneliness. Everything started hitting him one by one. He didn't know what to do. How will he cope up with this heartbreak? How many more heartbreaks are written in his destiny?

Obviously, this was meant to happen. Why would Jungkook wait for him when he has clearly told the younger not to? But he didn't know that Jungkook would find someone else this soon.

Don't get him wrong but falling in love is not easy for him, it takes time and effort. Except for if it's Jungkook, because falling in love with Jungkook was the easiest thing he had ever had.

Now that Jungkook has fallen for someone else he'll surely move out. How will Taehyung live alone? He thought that it would be very difficult to get over the fact that Sumi is not around anymore but Jungkook's presence literally made it so easy that now after three months he doesn't even feel like that she was even around here. It's WRONG. it's wrong in so many levels but Taehyung can't help it. He still feels like he's cheating on two people which he clearly NOT. He's not cheating to be fair. He's--

“Hyung stop spacing out all the time and listen to me..” Jungkook wined and broke his chain of thoughts.

“Oh, yeah. What were you saying?” Taehyung asked.

“That I met the love of my life.” Jungkook squeled.

“Oh, I'm happy for you Kook, you deserve all the lov--”

“Shh, stop speaking and come with me to meet him.” Jungkook said and got up from his lap which almost made Taehyung whine. ALMOST.

Jungkook took his hand in his own and dragged him out in the living room. “Kook, I don't think it's a good idea.”

“Oh shutup Mr. Kim.” Jungkook said and finally dragged him towards the couch on the living room. “Meet the love of my life.” he said and gave his biggest smile, showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung shifted his gaze from Jungkook's beautiful face and looked around himself but to his surprise there was no one present in the room, well no one except Yeontan who was wagging his tail at the basket kept infront of him.

“What? Who?” Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook's face.

“Oh Shit, wait.” Jungkook giggled and picked up the basket which was kept on the floor and opened it from one side. “Meet our little baby JEON BAM.” He shouted and kept the basket on the couch beside Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly looked at the tiny fluff ball who was sitting quietly in the basket, looking at them with his wide doe eyes.

“Oh. My. God. He's so cute.” Taehyung said and took the little puppy in his arms. “What breed is he?” he asked Jungkook.

“He's a doberman.” Jungkook said.

“Wait Kook. What happened to little bamie’s leg?” Taehyung asked him.

“Oh hyung you won't believe what was about to happen today.” Jungkook said in a sad tone and sat beside Taehyung with a little pout adoring his face.

“What Kookie?” Taehyung asked while crassing the little puppy in his arms.

“It was raining a lot so I hurriedly entered a shop to save myself from the rain. It turned out to be a animal shelter. They asked me if I'm there to adopt so I said that I want a dog. One of the caretaker started helping me in meeting a lot of little puppies but what caught my eyes was this little man who was sleeping with no care in the world in his tiny little crib.
But when I asked them if I could adopt him, they told me that he had met with an accident when he lost his mom so since that time his left leg is badly injured. They said that they had taken him to a vet but the doctor said that bamie would require a lot of treatment and since the animal shelter people didn't had that much of money so they were planning to give my little baby a pain less..” he stopped himself from speaking as stream of tears made their way to his bambi eyes. “I did the right thing hyung. Right? I adopted him as they said he'll get better so he will get better.”

“Kookie, nothing happened to him. See he's here now. Our little one is safe with us. We'll take him to the best known vet and he'll get the best treatment. He will get better. He has to get better.” Taehyung said and side hugged the younger who sobbed while holding the little puppy in his arms.

Taehyung's eyes fell on the little cutie sitting in front of them on the floor, who was continuously wagging his tail. He picked him up in his arms. “Tannie meet your little brother Bamie. Bamie say Hi to your big brother.” he said in a baby voice to the two little fluff balls. Jungkook ruffled both of their hairs which made them purr in joy and that's how they became a little family.

“Our little kids.” Jungkook said and looked at the older who smiled at him. So taking all of his courage, Jungkook leaned towards him and pecked his cheeks which made Taehyung smile even more.

He looked at Jungkook who pointed at his own cheeks so Taehyung leaned towards his cheek but Jungkook instantly turned towards the older which made Taehyung to peck his lips. Taehyung widened his eyes but before he could say anything, Jungkook joined their lips...

TBC

_

I love it when the Top in the story  is also a emotionally available person instead of a rude idiot! 😛😂

Anyways, who wants some drama? 🫣

Drama or more fluff, what would y'all prefer? Please let me know.

I'll see you again in the next chapter!

Byeee Borahae! 💜✨

~ Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 730 11
A story with lots of triangles surrounding a clueless bunny..!! The story samples, "He is just clueless, Taehyung." "No one in this fucking world ca...
3.3M 188K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
360K 12.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
678K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...