From one night to life

Oleh Andyerobertbr

What can happen when one night totally changes the story of two people who are passionate about their work an... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 -Christmas special
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
COMMUNICATE
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Special Christmas
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Statement
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 79

162 13 4
Oleh Andyerobertbr

The following days after Robert's arrest were even more intense for the couple. Andy was always afraid and distressed by any absence of her husband. She tried not to show it, but her heart always sank due to any delay in his arrival. For this reason, Diane suggested that they increase the frequency of therapy sessions and Andy agreed, as it was important for her to organize the feelings that arose after seeing her husband handcuffed and in a prison saddle.

Robert also had his feelings raised, but he refused to go to therapy claiming he didn't have time for it. All the free time Robert had was dedicated to looking for resources, evidence and witnesses that could exonerate the boy he witnessed being racially abused.

During this same period, Andy also looked for Ryan. She needed to talk to him and calm her heart about any hurt her friend might be feeling about her. So, she arranged for them to meet at a coffee shop, where they could talk calmly. Andy told Ryan how he discovered the truth about Elena. She told about her trip to New York and about all the fears and joys that her mother's presence caused her.

Ryan: I'm surprised and scared by everything you're telling me. The memory of the day she died is so strong in my mind that I can't believe it was all a lie. I'm only believing all of this because I saw Elena in the flesh in front of me.

Andy: I also can't understand to this day how my father was able to sustain this lie for so long. I never suspected anything.

Andy then looked at her friend and added:

Andy: Ryan, I'm so grateful that you're my best friend. I don't know how I would have endured everything I've experienced without your sincere friendship. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner. I've been having busy days at work since I became captain. Not even with Robert have I had many quality moments, as we are always involved with work.

Ryan: Alright Andy. Forget what I said that day at the police station. I was upset, but now it's over.

Andy: But I didn't do it right. My friends at 19 ended up finding out before you did, because when my mom arrived in Seattle, she helped me prepare for the fire station Halloween fundraiser.

Ryan: So if I had gone to the party, I would have met up with her on Halloween?

Andy: Yes. She was there. By the way, why didn't you come to our Halloween party? Whenever you're in Seattle, you go to our parties.

Ryan: Exactly because I wasn't in Seattle. I went to San Diego again and arrived in Seattle the day before Robert's arrest.

Andy: Oh!! So that's why I wasn't seeing you around town. So I'm not a bad friend at all, since you were away too.

Ryan: Okay. We're tied then. I accept my absence in our friendship.

The two continued talking and updating the news in their lives.

It had been 2 weeks since Robert had been arrested. Andy and Robert were closer every day and offered each other love to overcome everything they had experienced. However, Andy was uncomfortable seeing her husband always sad and distressed. She missed seeing him smile, dancing together and having leisure time. She understood his reasons and shared the same feelings, but seeing him like this only made her even more worried. She wanted him to be able to disconnect from so many problems for at least a moment and, as if by magic, he could have some time of joy. So, she decided to prepare a big surprise for him.

That day, Andy stopped by the department to pick up Robert after they finished their shift. As she was very anxious, she didn't wait to get home to give him a gift. Still inside the car, Andy said:

Andy: There's a present for you in the backseat. I'm so excited that I want to give it to you soon.

Robert was surprised by his wife's speech.

Robert: Am I getting a gift today? Don't tell me I forgot some important date for us?!

Andy: No. Today is not an important date, but I wanted to give you this as a gift.

While Andy was driving, Robert took the box from the back seat, opened the package, and saw his basketball team's jersey. The national tournament was about to start and he always enjoyed watching the games.

Robert: Wow. Thank you my love. I loved it.

Andy: There's one more thing in this package that you didn't see.

Robert noticed he had an envelope. When he opened the envelope, he saw a pair of tickets to the game taking place in Seattle the following weekend.

Robert: Did you actually buy the tickets to the basketball game?

Andy: Yes. And I also bought myself a team shirt.

Robert: But you don't like basketball.

Andy: I don't like basketball, but someone I love really does.

She said with a smile as she winked at him. She quickly looked at her husband and, taking advantage of the traffic light being closed, they shared a light kiss.

Andy: You always do everything in your power to please me, protect me and make me happy. I wish I could do the same for you.

Robert: Thank you. You also always take care of me and you are my happiness. But I confess that I am even happier with this gift. You didn't need to spend that much money. We could go in a more economical sector.

Andy: We rarely get to have fun times. I want you to make the most of this day.

Robert gave his wife a smile. Andy was already satisfied just seeing him smiling again. It was everything she wanted these last few days.

Robert: I love you.

Andy: I love you too.

On Saturday, Andy and Robert got ready to watch the basketball game. When Andy came out of the room wearing the shirt of the team that Robert supported, he still couldn't believe that she would actually accompany him to a game.

Robert: Are you sure you want to go? I don't want you to feel bored just to be by my side.

Andy: Of course I want to go. I want to be with you and where you feel happy.

Robert gave his wife a kiss.

Robert: Then let's go. Today is a very important game in the championship and if we delay, we will face congested traffic.

They headed towards the place where the game would take place. Robert was very happy and excited. When the game started, Andy was quiet, just watching the game. But at a certain point, Robert's team started to lose and she, even though she wasn't a fan of the team, wanted them to win so Robert would be happy. Without realizing it, Andy started shouting along with the crowd, encouraging the team. She was also starting to get tense as the game was going on and her heart was racing with the agony she was feeling at seeing the team lose. Soon, she started making comments and interacting with the game, surprising Robert. He was incredulous to see that Andy was more nervous than he was about the result. Andy was also surprised at herself. She never thought she would feel all that in a basketball game and she was loving the experience.

A few minutes later, the team started to react and turned the result of the game around. In the end, the team Robert supported won and Andy started jumping and celebrating with great joy. She hugged Robert, vibrating with victory.

Andy: Wow!! It was an exciting game.

Robert: You brought luck to my team.

Andy: From now on, our team. We can come to games more often.

Robert: Are you serious? You don't like basketball.

Andy: I thought I didn't like it. Watching the games sitting on the couch is never boring, but here, in the middle of the crowd, it was a fascinating experience. I want to come back more often.

Robert: I'm glad you really had fun. I thought you were sacrificing yourself for my sake.

Andy: Even if I didn't like the game, for you, it would have been worth the sacrifice. I love you and seeing you happy does me good.

Robert: I also love you very much and today you made me very happy. Thank you for this gift.

They kissed.

Robert: So Mrs. Sullivan, where are we having dinner tonight? Do you have any reservations?

Andy: After a game like that, my body is craving fast food. A big burger, lots of fries and soda.

Robert: You know this isn't healthy, but today your request is an order. We go to fast food.

They left the stadium and went to eat the sandwiches, as Andy wanted. They were having a lot of fun and for the first time in many days, they were able to stay long hours without worrying about work or the hearing of the boy Robert was helping. It was a completely atypical day and it was perfect for them.

When they got home, Andy revealed that she missed dancing with her husband and Robert quickly fulfilled his wife's wish. He put salsa on the stereo and began dancing with his wife around the room. Between the dance steps, there was always a lot of sensuality in both of them and they both knew that this was the spice for the night of love to be even hotter.

They danced for a while and then went to the couple's room, exchanging kisses along the way. The atmosphere between them was getting hotter and hotter.

Robert: I never imagined my team's shirt would be so sexy. You're driving me crazy.

He quickly said to go back to kissing his wife. They kissed passionately, while Robert let his hands invade his wife's back, trying to slowly remove her blouse.

Robert: But now that blouse is no longer necessary. I want to feel your body and your skin.

Before her husband could complete what he wanted, Andy interrupted him.

Andy: You're going to have all my love tonight, but first I need to tell you something.

Robert was startled by what Andy said. They were in hot weather, but at that moment he worried.

Robert: What was it? Is something going on?

Noticing Robert's concern, Andy quickly interrupted him.

Andy: Robert, I'm off the birth control pill again and I'm ovulating today.

Robert soon understood what Andy meant and so he opened the drawer and took out a condom.

Robert: Okay. Now I'm a safe man.

Andy took the condom out of his hand.

Andy: I wouldn't want us to use that.

Robert: So I don't understand. I thought you wanted to make love tonight, but now you're leaving me confused.

Andy gave her husband a light kiss, putting out the fire that had been between them seconds before. She had something important to say and it needed to be said right now. She couldn't postpone it.

Andy: Robert, I needed time to organize my dreams and my fears within myself. Therapy helped me through all of this. Therapy made me understand that I really want to be a mother. I have already fulfilled my dream of being 19 captain and I still have many other dreams for my career, but these dreams do not cancel out my personal dreams. I want to generate a child as a result of our love. And I don't want that just because it's your dream. I want this because it's my dream too. Yes, I will have some fears, but every mother does. Today I understand that I can write my own story, without repeating my parents' steps.

She then looked into Robert's eyes and, wrapping her arms around his neck, she said:

Andy: Robert Sullivan, will you agree to try with me to expand our family and create a baby as a result of our love?

Robert was surprised by Andy's words. They hadn't talked about it for several weeks and he no longer had any hope that this would become a couple's issue again. Still in shock from the question, he said:

Robert: Are you serious? Do you really think this is the right time?

Andy had imagined a totally different reaction from her husband. She thought he would be beaming with joy when she asked the question, but what she saw was a worried expression. As a flash her memory brought back all the pain her husband faced in prison. She wondered if after everything he had experienced, he had changed his mind, just now that she was so sure of what she wanted. She began to feel selfish for not having thought that, perhaps for him, that dream would need to be postponed.

Andy: I'm sorry. I was selfish not to think about everything you are going through after that terrible day in prison. This may be the best time for me, but not for you.

Robert noticed the sad look that formed on Andy's face and realized that she had misunderstood him.

Robert: No, my love. I expressed myself wrong. Forgive me. I keep dreaming about our son. I keep wishing for that every day. But I care about your feelings. I only want to have our child when you are sure of what you want.

With a slight smile on her face again, Andy said:

Andy: I'm sure of my feelings. I'm sure about our dream. I no longer have doubts in my heart and my mind. I want to be a mother and I want to live it with you.

Stroking her husband's face, Andy repeated the question;

Andy: So Robert Sullivan, will you agree to try with me to expand our family and create a baby as a result of our love?

Excited, Robert carried Andy by her waist and twirled her around celebrating.

Robert: Yes. A thousand times yes. I want to be a father to your children. I really want to have children with you and I promise that I will be by your side through all the challenges we will face with the arrival of our baby.

Robert placed his wife on the floor again and gave her a long, lingering kiss, but with all the love they deserved at that moment.

That calm and gentle kiss soon turned into fire and passion. Andy removed the basketball team t-shirt she was still wearing and, exposing part of her body, she threw the shirt on the floor and lay down on the couple's bed in a sensual way. Mad with desire for that woman, Robert looked at her as if he hadn't yet gotten used to every detail of that body that he loved so much.

Robert: I just have to be a very lucky man. To fulfill my dream of being a father, I just need to do my favorite sport.

Pretending innocence, Andy asked:

Andy: Um... and can I know what my athlete's favorite sport is?

Laying down on her, Robert kissed her again without response. Kisses getting hotter and hotter. Kisses accompanied by hands that walked over the wife's body. As he unbuttoned Andy's pants, he felt how her body was already contorting in response to the stimuli he was giving her. Andy also took advantage of the caresses she received and let the adrenaline drive her actions. Her hands were also eager to take off Robert's clothes. In a moment of breath for the couple, Andy removed her husband's shirt while he replied:

Robert: Making love to you is my favorite sport. I'm crazy for you.

Andy: So, let's start playing this sport, which is also my favorite.

Without further ado, Andy turned her husband over and lay down on top of him. The kisses became more intense. The rest of the clothes they still wore were soon on the floor. Both of their hands were already touching such intimate parts in a connection in which they both already knew where the other's pleasure points were. They exchanged words of affection as they felt their bodies increasingly attached to each other. Both were happy. Both were certain that from that day on, they would build a new story, among the many stories they had already lived together.

Authors' note: We ask that you do not consider the posting dates as event dates in the story. Due to our late posting, this part of the story is still taking place just a few weeks after Halloween. Furthermore, some chapters may have an advance in the timeline, just as other subjects may require more than one chapter to portray the same day.

Authors' note 2: Don't forget to help save our series. Sign the petition and post the hashtags #SaveStation19 and #DoNotCancelStation19 on the official pages of ABC and the Station19 series. For more information, DM us on our Instagram.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.6K 504 20
One-shot with stories from our favorite Station 19 couple Andy and Robert. We hope you enjoy. This is the English version remembering that English...
9.5K 119 22
what happens when you fall in love with someone you can't be with, and be in a love triangle of two boys you don't like back, in a rollercoaster, wil...
741 31 1
This is the SEVENTH story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories. PLEASE NOTE: All of my stories are apart of COLLECTION OF STORY EPISODES as I call th...
5K 280 14
2 ex lovers Andy & Robert are back In town for their College Winter Break. Will they be able to let the past be the past and rekindle what they once...