Love Me Again || Taekook

By taekook_sc

[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK

Chapter 26

3K 140 31
By taekook_sc

I got to know that a lot of you didn't get the notification of the last Chapter's update! 🥲
So please read the 25th chapter before starting this one!!!!! 🥹💜

****

(FLASHBACK CONTINUES)

The next morning Jungkook woke up to an empty bed and a throbbing head along with all of his body parts which were aching badly. He tried to get rid off his sleep while rubbing his eyes for a few minutes but all in vain.

After sometime he looked around himself and noticed that he was in Taehyung's room? What is he doing at Taehyung's place? And to top it all off, he was wearing Taehyung's clothes?

All these questions started hurting his brain even more than how it was earlier. He held his head in both of his hands and tried to focus on something but couldn't.

"Ahhh, it hurts." he screamed to himself, just then the room's door was fastly opened and came inside the reason for Jungkook's wet dreams - Kim Taehyung.

"Kook, you're up." Taehyung said rather cheerfully, his big boxy smile on full display, making Jungkook wonder why he's so happy this early in the morning.

"Hyung." Jungkook mumbled lowly.

Call me Taehyung baby, Taehyung thought but didn't say it out loud. "Good Morning Sweetie."

Saying this Taehyung sat beside Jungkook on the bed and kissed his forehead, oh so delicately.

If it wasn't for Taehyung's arms which were wrapped around his waist, Jungkook would have definitely fainted. He peaked at Taehyung's smiling face. And yep! He's gone. He's gone for good. He's because he's madly in love with this man who's sitting beside him, holding him in his arms.

"What's the time hyung?" Jungkook managed to speak after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh, it's.. wait a sec.." Taehyung paused and then he took out his phone from his pants pocket and then continued, "It's actually ten thirty five am."

"Ten Thirty Five AM?" Jungkook practically screamed, retracting his body from Taehyung's, standing up on his toes, not to mention limping a little bit and looking at him with his wide doe eyes.

To say that Taehyung missed the warmth of the younger's body against his own would be an understatement because right now all he wants to do is pull Jungkook back towards himself, wrap him in his arms and hide him in his coat - Away from this whole world. All to himself. All for Taehyung. ONLY.

"Yes.. why what happened?" Taehyung said and stood up from his seat, looking at Jungkook's panicked state.

"I've.. I've a.. Oh. My. God. Hyung.." Jungkook started rambling stuff.

"What do you have Kookie?" Taehyung said and held the younger from his shoulder to stop him from panicking.

"A flight hyung. My flight is at 3 pm." Jungkook said and then, "I'll get late hyung. I can't miss my flight."

"Oh." is all what Taehyung could say.

"So you're going?" Taehyung mumbled and if Jungkook wasn't standing so close to him then he wouldn't have heard him.

"What do you mean hyung? Obviously I'm going." Jungkook said.

Shattering all of Taehyung's dreams and hope of their future together. Honestly he doesn't what he should do or say.

Does last night doesn't matter to him?

Was it like a closure for him?

Did I make him uncomfortable?

Doesn't he love me anymore?

Do I not matter?

He wants to leave, even after what happened?

All these thoughts started occupying Taehyung's brain. He didn't know what to do with them.

"Hyung.. hyung.. can you do that?" Jungkook's voice broke his train of thought.

"Huh, do what kook?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you please drop me home? I've to pack my remaining luggage." Jungkook said.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung said, "But first please have your breakfast so that you could have the hangover soup which my cook has prepared for you."

"Okay hyung, my head is blasting anyways and I think I drank too much because my whole body is in immense pain. Did I fell down somewhere or what?" Jungkook asked.

"You.. you don't remember?" Taehyung asked him back with disbelief written all over his face.

"What? I don't remember anything. What happened?" Jungkook looked at him with confusion.

"Nothing? You remember nothing from yesterday?" Taehyung asked again.

"Oh, I do remember." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung said.

"That we all went to the club to kind of celebrate my last day in Korea then we danced. I got super drunk and then I don't remember anything. But now that I think I might have thrown some tantrums or fallen down somewhere, so you had to bring me back to your place so that my parents won't see me doing anything weird." he sighed. "why something else also happened?"

"Oh, no no. I mean yeah. This is what exactly happened." it broke Taehyung's heart. But did he. He lied. He lied because he didn't even remember anything. What's the point of telling him if he doesn't remember anything himself?

"I'll prepare a warm bath for you, it will make you feel better." Saying this Taehyung went inside the washroom, hiding his tears from the younger boy.

After almost half an hour, Taehyung saw Jungkook coming out of his room while wearing Taehyung's clothes. He smiled looking at the love of his life in his clothes for the last time?

"Hyung, I didn't had any clean clothes here so I took yours. I'll return it after we'll go to my place." Jungkook said while sitting beside him.

"No need to return it Kook, keep them, they suit you." Taehyung replied.

"Okku hyungie." Jungkook cutely smiled at him. Melting Taehyung's heart into a puddle.

How will I let you go. Taehyung sadly smiled at his baby who was eating with no care in the world.

After having their breakfast and Jungkook's much needed hangover soup Taehyung made him have a pain killer saying that it will help in his headache, little did Jungkook knew that the painkiller was not for his headache but for his body ache, ifykwim.

"I should head home now. It's already eleven thirty." Jungkook said and stood up from his seat.

"I'll come with you." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

Soon they both left for Jungkook's place.

_

After doing the final packing, Jungkook along with his parents and all the hyungs left for the airport.

By looking at Taehyung's sad face Jimin knew that they didn't confessed, at least not when they were in their senses so he somehow managed to squeeze Taehyung and Jungkook in the same car and adjusted the others in other cars so that the two could get some time together and maybe they could make things better.

The airport was half an hour away from Jungkook's place. Taehyung was driving whereas Jungkook was looking outside of the window. Now that they were heading towards the airport, it was hitting him that he's leaving. He's leaving his home country, his family, his friends, his hyungs and most importantly he's leaving his love.

Jungkook is not blind, he had noticed the way Taehyung became silent since the morning Jungkook has reminded him that he's leaving. How the older is not even smiling. Taehyung hasn't left his side since the morning, helping him in anything and everything. And it feels like he wants to say something to Jungkook but is not able to. He's trying to hold back something. Something important. Something that Jungkook should know.

"Hyung." he whispered slowly when it was becoming too much for him.

"Yes Kook." Taehyung replied, tilting his head towards him.

"Do you want to say something?" he asked the older.

"No, why you asking that?" Taehyung said.

"I just felt like you want to tell me something." Jungkook said.

"Oh, noo. Nahh. Nothing. You say how do you feel?" Taehyung asked him.

"Nervous? I guess. I don't really know." Jungkook said and then added softly, "I'll really miss you hyung."

Taehyung slowed down the car and looked at the younger, trying his best not to shed any tear. "I'll miss you more, kookie." after saying this Taehyung held his hand and started driving while crassing it softly. "You're gonna do wonders. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you for always being there for me hyung." Jungkook replied looking at their joined hands.

Rest of the car ride went by them having some random chit chat and silence.

Once they reached the airport, Taehyung parked the car and was about to get out when Jungkook tightened the grip on his hand and looked at him with eyes full of tears.

"Kook--" before he could have completed his sentence he was pulled into a bone crushing hug by a crying bunny.

"I'll be back soon hyung. I swear.. I'll come back very.. soon. You.. just wait.. for me. I'll be.. back before you.. even know it." Jungkook whispered while keeping his head on Taehyung's chest.

"Yes Kookie, you will have to come back soon. Please come back as soon as possible. And.. I'll also come.. to.. to.. meet you.. I'll visit you.. promise.." Taehyung replied while wiping both of their tears.

They stayed like that, in each other's embrace for a few minutes and then parted away. Looking at each other.

I love you Kookie.

I love you Hyung.

Both thought at the same time but none said it out loud.

Jungkook met him family and hyungs and he slowly said goodbye to each one of them with lots of hugs, kisses and promises to visit soon.

He finally turned towards the entrance with his bags in his hands and took a deep breath and started walking towards it.

After few steps he turned around to look at his people and saw almost all of them crying. Even his strongest hyung, Yoongi also had tears rolling down his eyes. He smiled at them, reassuring them that he'll be okay and that they should go.

He looked around searching for that one brunette who has his heart but couldn't find him anywhere. He looked at his hyungs and they signalled him not to take any tension and go.

Jungkook moved ahead with his luggage, but then he turned back to for the last time and that's when he saw Taehyung hiding behind Namjoon, crying silently. By this time his family had already left so that was it for Jungkook, he couldn't control it, he left his luggage halfway and ran towards Taehyung jumping into his arms, burring his face in Taehyung's neck and started crying.

"Kook.. Kookie.. Jungkook. It's okay. It's okay. You're gonna be okay." Taehyung whispered while rubbing his back.

"Hyung, I don't. I don't want to go." Jungkook wailed like a little kid who's been forcefully send to school.

"Kook, noo. You're going. It's okay we'll talk on the phone. We'll do FaceTime like everyday for hours. Yes for hours. You won't even feel like that you are not in Korea. Trust me it's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay. I'll visit you once every three to four months and you'll also come back home for the holidays. See everything will be okay." Taehyung said without stuttering while his eyes were still flowing.

"You promise?" Jungkook asked after parting from his chest.

"I promise baby." Taehyung replied.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

_

"You didn't keep your promise hyung." Jungkook said while looking at the elder who was looking at his lap with guilty in his eyes.

"I'm sorry kookie." Taehyung whispered slowly.

"I wish you would have stopped me. I wish I wouldn't have gone. Everything would have been perfect." Jungkook said and looked out of the car's window. "I always had this dream of us having sex and it was so weird because it always felt so real now I know that it wasn't a dream but reality." he chuckled.

They were still in the car, even though it was parked in Taehyung's building. Taehyung told him everything in the car itself and now everything was out in the open.

"Jungkook, you deserve so much more than all this. You deserve this whole world." Taehyung said looking at the younger who was sitting criss cross on the passenger seat.

"Then give me the world." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook I can't--"

"I want you hyung. I want you all to myself. You don't have a girlfriend so that's not a problem. I don't have to hide it anymore." Jungkook said staring right back at Taehyung. It felt like he was staring at the others soul.

"Kook I don't deserve you." Taehyung said.

"Shut up. You took my virginity and now you're saying that you don't deserve me." Jungkook said angrily.

"If I took your virginity then Kook you also took my virginity." Taehyung replied, offended.

"I was your first?" Jungkook asked.

"Obviously who else?" Taehyung said.

"Your first kiss too, right?" Jungkook asked him.

"Yes, all my firsts." Taehyung replied.

"Then let me be all your last too." Jungkook said confidently.

"Kook--" he was again cut off!

"Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Hmm." Taehyung hmmed.

"I wish you would love me again, because I don't want anyone else."

TBC

_

THE BOOK HAS SURPASSED 10K VIEWS!????? 😭💜

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYSS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! 😭💜

Also, I'm thinking of writing long chapters and finishing this book like real soon. What's say y'all? 👀

Please give me some good good comments because I'm highly demotivated. Hehe. 🥲

Anyways, I'll see you again in the next chapter!

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 8.2K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
333K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
416K 30.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...