Embrace Modernity! Reject Tra...

By BBYamato123

What if Miho got an interest on History and Modern Warfare and in Military History and Tanks of the Modern Ag... More

Prologue
Disaster Struck and an Genius let loose
The First Steps where Modernity is starting to replace tradition
The Mock Battle
The Planning against St.Gloriana
The Shots fired heard around the Sensha-do
Aftermath
War Plan Making
Saunders vs Ooarai Part 1
Saunders vs Ooarai Part 2: The Hunt of the Last till Victory
The Aftermath of the Saunders-Ooarai Match
The Normal Days in Ooarai
The Ooarai Tank Expansion Part 1
The Ooarai Tank Expansion Part 2
Ooarai Planning against Anzio High
The Preparation against Anzio. Part 1
People I'm sorry
Preparation against Anzio Part 2
Ooarai vs Anzio: Part 1

The Ooarai Tank Expansion Part 3

147 2 3
By BBYamato123

Miho goes to buy a new tank. The people she brings with her are Anzu, Yukari, Saoei, Hana, Yuzu, and Momo.

They are now readying on a shopping trip for a new tank for Ooarai whilst at Anzu's Office.

Yukari:Why Mako didn't come?

Saori:Because she just wanted to stay at home and sleep. Also she doesn't want anymore activities that are not Sensha-do as she told me.

Yukari:That answers everything.

Saori:So why we are here Miho?

Miho:We are buying a new tank.

Saori:What it will be?

Momo:It will be a Panzer III.

Saori:Then why not a far more better tank and it sounds that it's bad than our Panzer III? Surely we could buy one more Panzer IV?

Miho:We need cheap tanks yet is still powerful enought to hold its own against other tanks of the Major Opponents we will face.

Saori:Oh okay, fine I'm good with that.

Anzu:Anywho we need to buy that tank so where do you think is the best place to buy one?

Miho:I don't know even though I came from Kuronomomime, I don't know where Mother bought the tanks , but Saunders are wealthy enough to buy so many Sherman Tanks. So they are our call to know on where to buy a new tank.

Anzu:Good idea, let's call Kay.

And thus Anzu called Kay through her Telephone.

The Phone rang and someone answered.

???:Ummmm, hello? Who's this?

Anzu:Hello Kay how's it hanging?

Kay:Yes I'm fine. How 'bout you Angie?

Anzu:Fine as it was.

Kay:So what did you call me for? Did you want food or anything?

Anzu:I'm not looking for food although I could take you at that offer.

Kay:Glad you're looking into it.

Anzu:So anyway, can you tell us where we could buy tanks?

Kay:Ohhhh, so thats why you called, you wanted to buy tanks.

Anzu:Yeah Kay, Nishizumi actually convinced me to buy a new tank.

Kay:That Nishizumi again? Seriously that girl of yours is a thorn in my ass.

Anzu laughed at this.

Kay:Angie, it's not funny though. The news days back have shove their assfucking mics at me asking me about the match.

Anzu was still laughing at this which actually made the people in her office uncomfortable... Except for one

Saori:I wonder what happened to make her be laughing as hard now.

Miho:Yeah, it gives me chills down my spines.

Yukari:Hana, you're not getting uncomfortable at this.

Hana:No everything is fine. Just let her do her own thing.

Momo:That's surprising of you of not getting uncomfortable within this.

Yuzu:Yeah, especially Ma'am President is laughing as hard and it gave me chills down my spine.

Yukari:Hana didn't got scared even though the sounds from days ago actually made me, Miho, and Mako scared.

Hana:Stop complimenting me, I just calm in every single situation.

Towards the Conversation.

Anzu continues to laugh as she teases the poor Kay in the Telephone.

Kay:Stop laughing Angie and stop teasing me!!!

Anzu:How could I ..... I could already imagine you in that situation.

Kay:Bro, you need to get back on what are you asking for.

Anzu started to control her laugh and stopped laughing now.

Anzu:Sorry Kay, that situation is the most funniest thing I ever heard. Now back to topic.

Kay:Yeah right, so you were saying that you wanted tanks right?

Anzu:Yeah, so any ideas where to find them.

Kay:Yes, go to the Tank Dealerships. I heard the Minor Schools are going in a Shopping Spree.

Anzu:Wait, what the!? For what reason?

Kay:Well, some Minor School Students in their Sensha-do Club stated this "Miho Nishizumi used fast and heavily armed tanks to conduct Asymmetrical Fights against Saunders. So we want that for our Miho Doctrine or Miho's Way of the Tank to give us a fighting damn chance against the Major Teams and win the Championship for once." Even Anzio is starting to buy tanks that have big guns yet fast because they wanted to copy Miho's Way of the Tank or Miho Doctrine. I don't know on what the hell is going on but I'm sure as hell that Miho might have infected the Sensha-do with her own thing.

Anzu was dumbfounded at this development.

Anzu:That's...... Surprising. I never expected for Miho to make THAT kind of impact.

Miho was confused at this but just rolled with it.

Kay:Yes I was kind of shocked as well but at least I know that we Sensha-do Dedicated Schools are now in trouble because we have Minor Schools now trying to pull something unexpected out from their own asses.

Anzu:Yeah.... Anyway, nice talking with you and thanks for the info Kay.

Kay:No worries and Goodbye.

Anzu:Goodbye also and see you next time.

And Anzu dropped the phone and put it back to it's proper place.

Anzu:It looks like we are going to the Sensha-do Dealerships. And also Miho, be ready for paparazzi that might come.

Miho:Huh why?

Anzu: Because the Sensha-do Students of other schools might flood you with questions on how to beat the Major Teams in Sensha-do Matches.

Miho gulped as she was scared.

Yukari:Yeah.... Good luck Miho for that.

Saori:Oh come on! You can do it Miporin!

Miho:That's not helping.

Saori:Well that's sucks.

Anzu:Let's go to a Tank Dealership.

A Many Minutes Later.

The Girls have arrived at the place and were met with a lot of students inspecting tanks for their Schools.

Miho:Yeah, I'm screwed to kingdom come.

Anzu:Good luck to you Miho for that.

They entered the Tank Dealership and saw many tanks. Some are Sherman Tanks because of just how much they were produced and how simple could it replicated, some are Panzers like the IIIs, IVs, and the Tiger 1 and 2 though the Panzer IVs and above are far more expensive.

Saori:There! There's the tank we're looking for.

Anzu looked upon the price and found out that they are actually within their budget to buy it.

Anzu:Miho, it would seem that your calculations were correct.

Miho:Please quiet down on that. I don't want to get recognized.

Anzu:Sure, sure.

They met with the Tank Dealer and they deliberated on the purchase of the tank. They readied the papers and Miho made sure that Anzu actually read the paper before she got scammed which she reads it and was satisfied that it met their interests. They signed the papers and shook hands with the dealer and they gone out of the office.

Saori:Yes!!!! We bought a new tank!

Miho:Saori, settle down at that bunch please. I don't want to get any attention.

Saori:Ohh, sorry Miporin.

Miho:It's okay, I'm just quite cautious 'cause I don't want any troubles happening right now.

Hana:Speaking of that, I heard students are finding tanks that would coincides with their Miho Doctrine or Miho's Way of the Tank. They even have notepads to set requirements.

Miho:That's too serious for their own sakes.

Anzu:It's quite natural now as they are competitive now that you've defeated Saunders in a new way never ever thought possible.

Miho:I guess and please stop saying that I defeated Saunders. It was a Team Effort at that prospect. I worked with the plans, you worked on putting them to action. You need the force who are able to complete those plans that you made to ensure success in matches.

Anzu:Good Point.

Momo:So shall we go now and bring the tank with us.

Yuzu:Yeah, I wanted to rest now.

Anzu:Alright let's go ho-

???:Hey look!!! It's Miho Nishizumi!

Miho have her spines having chills.

Miho:Uh oh, I'm so screwed.

Every single person that are looking for tanks for their own Sensha-do Club are now looking to Miho Nishizumi.

They flooded in like the Flood in Halo as they swarmed her with questions on how to improve their tactics and strategies and what is their to improve their Sensha-do Club.

Student 1:What can you provide with your wisdom?

Student 2:What else could we do to increase our chances of winning the championships and Sensha-do Matches?

Student 3:What tanks would you explain to us that would increase our effectiveness?

The Students even have notepads and pen ready and write her answers so that they could improve their tactics and strategies

Miho was overwhelmed and a student recorded the entire debacle to gain views in the internet and YouTube and also from TikTok. Her friends tried to make space for Miho.

???:It would seem that Miho Nishizumi is here. Now for what reason.

Miho:Ummmm... Who are you.

???:I'm Duce Anchovy! Commander of Anzio Sensha-do Team!

The now Duce Anchovy have introduced herself to Miho Nishizumi.

Anzu:So you are our opponents Anchovy.

Anchovy:Yes! We will defeat in our match with our own tactics.

???:Yeah!

The girl who spoke is Pepperoni

???:Duce Anchovy, we based our tactics on the Miho Doctrine.

Anchovy got depressed.

Anchovy:Why did you have to mention it Carpacchio?

Carpacchio:I just wanted to remind you and be realistic in this even though we are buying new tanks that could help us in our next match.

Anchovy:But still we would defeat you, especially you Miho Nishizumi.

Anzu spoke in Miho's Behalf.

Anzu:Then let's have a nice match.

The Students present are watching in this development and they are in a edge and couldn't wait on what would be the battles looked like in he next match of Ooarai.

Anzu:If you may, we will take our leave, let's go Miho and everyone.

They agreed and followed her towards home and Miho didn't get swarmed by more students but reporters heard that Miho is in a Tank Dealership and went there as fast as possible but already were late because Miho was not there anymore.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 513 60
This book incorporates the question, "What would've happened if the fate of Graves had changed? What would've happened if he was actually inside the...
1K 5 13
Girls und Panzer except instead of tanks, it's modern day fighters. A total rewrite of the Girls und Panzer story to fit with the theme of fighter je...
359 11 4
An Original Story based on the Girls UND Panzer universe. The Story begins with the unfortunate Defeat of Akagi Girl's Academy in the 56th National H...
64.6K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...