The Secrets of The Alpha

By Bloodyrevenge22

Within the intricate realm of wolf-shifters, Cedar's life is upended when falsely accused of his mother Lily'... More

Prologue
chapter one: beneath the moonlight
Chapter two: Fires of Betrayal
Chapter three: a race against time
chapter four: Frozen in the Dead of Winter
chapter five: Lost Trails in the Blizzard's Embrace
chapter six: Echoes of Memories, Glimmers of Hope
Chapter seven: A New Dawn by the Sea
Chapter eight: Seaside Revelations
Chapter Nine: Bound by Bonds, Torn by Duty
Chapter ten: Clash of Codes, Loyalty versus Survival.
Chapter eleven: Echoes of Regret
Chapter twelve: A Goddess's Grace
Chapter thirteen: Renewed Promise
Chapter fifteen: Moonlit Offerings
chapter sixteen: Path to Belonging
Chapter seventeen: Belonging in the Pack, Bound to Her.
chapter eighteen: Moonlit Revelations and Unspoken Desires.
chapter nineteen: Silken Secrets and a Bond Unfurled
Chapter twenty: Bound by Duty, A Pact's Premonition
chapter twenty-one: Into the Lions' Den
chapter twenty-two: Hunted in the Shadows
chapter twenty-three: Trial by Blood
Chapter twenty-four: Trial of Loyalty
Twenty-five: : A Test of Bonds and Resolve
chapter twenty-six: Sacrifice Under the Moonlight
Chapter twenty-seven: Fate's Heavy Hand
chapter twenty-eight: Desperation in Darkness
chapter twenty-nine: Reunion
chapter thirty: Shadows of Recovery
chapter thirty-one: shadows of regret
chapter thirty-two: A Pack Divided
chapter thirty-three: Under Cover of Night
chapter thirty-four: Howl of the Unknown
chapter thirty-five: Shadows of Unity
chapter thirty-six: The Gathering Storm
chapter thirty-seven: The Battle's Climax
chapter thirty-eight: Triumph Amidst Sacrifice
chapter thirty-nine: together as one
Chapter forty: Struggle for Survival
chapter forty-one: embers of a Warrior
chapter forty-two: Stardust Guardian
chapter forty-three: Birth of the Lunar Eclipse Pack
epilogue: a new dawn

Chapter fourteen: Reflections of Silver

4 3 0
By Bloodyrevenge22

   Jett's Pov:

Jett doesn't understand why some wolves have silvery-white fur while others do not. It's not like they are albino or anything; they must have some corrections with Moonlight and Artemis herself. Nobody knows why they are different from others; he's heard stories that vary from them to being blessed by the gods or cursed by a vengeful spirit. He assumed it's just a genetic factor involved in this, but there's no such proof to back up his claim. It doesn't matter anyway; they are all wolves in the end, and their duty is to protect and serve their pack.

He lay underneath a tree, his gaze drifting from one branch to another. The forest seemed to come alive around him, with birds chirping in the distance and insects buzzing among the leaves. He closed his eyes, taking in the sounds and scents of nature, allowing them to wash away the weight of his past. His thoughts drifted back to the day he was born and how he was different from the other pups. He remembered how the other wolves would tease him, calling him names like "moon pup" or "Artemis' pet." It wasn't until he grew older and stronger that they started to respect him. He became the beta of the pack, succeeded by his father Solar. He had found his place in the world, and for a while, he was happy. But then came the fateful night when everything changed.

He had violent blackouts before, but he never actually attacked or killed someone during them. Lily happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time; he didn't remember anything, but he knew it had to be him. He was so sorry for what happened that he would give anything to take it back and undo the damage he'd done. But it was too late for that. All he could do now is make it right, protect the pack, and serve his duty as their beta. He swore to himself that he would never let anyone get hurt again and that he would be there for them to guide them and lead them to safety. He had to prove to himself, to Cedar, to Artemis, and most importantly, to Lily, that he was worthy of being their beta and that he could be trusted. He would make them all proud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
213 31 12
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...
186K 11.5K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
757K 33.6K 53
Unforgivable will be removed from Wattpad on Oct 20 2020 and published to Amazon Kindle! Lyri is a rejected she-wolf, but only she and her mate know...