ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams I've envisioned for us will come true; the only difference is that I won't be in any of them... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
16]"COAXING &COOKING"
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
33] "APOLOGY & WILL "
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "
42 ]"DIVORCE & LEAD "
43]" MOTHER & FATHER "
44]" HER SHIELD & HIS LIGHT"
45] "DEATH & SORRY "
⚠️46]"JEALOUSY & DANGER "
⚠️47] "BAD GIRL& GOOD GIRL"
48]"SAVE & LEAVE"
49]"VICTORY & BLOOD"
50] "SITUATION & BETRAYAL"
51] "CHOICE & SPITE "
THE FINALE-PART1
THE FINALE -PART 2
THE FINALE -PART 3
"THE END"

4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"

4.3K 262 248
By lieveliveslife

Note : play the song above for the feel

Abhimaan's pov:

I went to Rajvansh Mansion at night ....where I decided to confront Ayaan about his intentions ....

There as I entered into my room ...after one year ....u know what I found ....or whom I found ....I saw my Amara ...sitting on my bed seeing my little album that I made of the pictures of her and me when I was young ...

I guess I should stop calling her My ...even in mind ...now that she's getting married day after tomorrow itself ....yes thats how late I got to know about this marriage ....

That was may be becoz I was on a business trip in Newyork ....or maybe I was not important?...or...maybe they forgot that I existed ...like always ...even Amara too?...I half smiled at the late realisation though it pricked my heart ...

Becoz I got habituated to these pricks..squeezing ....breaking ...shattering of my heart becoz that's been happening from so long ..

As I was standing there in my own thoughts ...Amara came out of her visit to our old memories ?...she looked at me and gasped which caught my attention and bought me into reality "Abhiii...?"

She immediately kept that album on the bed and rushed towards me ....she came so fast ....that me being idiot me expected ...she would come running and hug me ....

How foolish and desperate could u be ...u stupid heart?....She stood and inch away from and cleared her throat ...so....Now that she's getting married ...I don't even get a hug???

Or maybe we grew akward becoz I stupidly kept avoiding her like from one year and also we didn't have many interactions from 6 years ...?

But that's good that she didn't hug me ....what if I broke down into ugly crying once she hugged me ...?or worse ...I decide not to let her go and keep hugging her till I die in her arms ...?

So thats good for both of us that she didn't hug me ...right?... She stood there in her own thoughts ....biting her lips....while I have been trying my best to be postive about the fact that she didn't hug me and I'm never going to get any hugs anymore....as she's the only one that hugged me ...

Or I might add she's the only one who will ever get to hug me ...if she wants to ..in the future ....her getting married doesn't mean ...I will moveon ...

I will just live with the content that she's happy ...now that I think about it ...when was the last hug of my life ?

And her phone rang bringing both of us outside our thoughts ...she cut the call and then she cleared her throat once again and muttered almost inaudibly looking at ground "Its been so long"

She is fidgeting with her fingers nervously .....am I making her uncomfortable ...?..."y-yeah"....wait...did I fucking stutter...shit ...I mentally scowled at myself

She looked at me " hmm...I am going for dinner "....I nodded my head and said "ok"....she frowned at me and opened her mouth to say something and closed it not saying anything ...

This made me frown too...then took a deep breath and asked while biting her lips again " you r not coming ..?"

I asked ..."Do you want me to?" To which she replied "yes pls "...that's fucking it...she don't even need to say pls ...I will follow her like a fucking dog if she just ordered me to come to dinner ...

My stupid heart again left the logic that my brain is trying to remind it ...the fact that she's going to be my brother's wife the day after tomorrow ...and felt happy that she wanted my presence ...

She is looking at me anticipating the answer ...I replied .." sure ...if thats what u want"....stupid stupid abhi ....didn't u just eat outside ....how the fuck will u eat now? my inner voice is screaming at me ...

She smiled at my reply ....pls don't ....pls dont smile at me like that again ...it makes me forget everything....and thats what I did ...I smiled too ..forgetting all the shit that's about to happen in my life

I composed myself and said .."I will freshen up and come....u keep going"
She nodded her head made her way to the door ...

And suddenly I heard something like "fuck it"...making me frown ...and just like that I got hugged from back with such a force that I stumbled a little ...

She held the collars of my shirt tightly with her fists kept hugging me tightly ...I came to my senses and realised that Amara just hugged me and I will be getting hugs in the future...making me dance happily in my mind...

I couldnt hug her well like this ....so I held her fists which were on my collar and removed their hold...but Amara just put them back making me frown ...and then I listened something like " pls"

Stupid girl ....did u really think I am withdrawing from ur hug ....never ...it would be Always you that would withdraw from anything that's related to me ...it's never gonna be me..

I once again removed her fists ..held her hand and and bought her infront of me ...I looked into here eyes which held doubt and pulled her into the tightest hug of my life ...making her gasp at the sudden movement...

She then place her hands that landed on my chest to my back ....and hugged me back with almost same intensity....I as expected broke down into tears ....

Shitt....what if she sees them ....but as I was about to wipe them off ...I listened to some soft sobs ....she's crying?

I forget about my own agony and panicked ..."Amara ...sweetheart what happened? I tried to lift her face by holding her chin...so that I could get a clear view of her face ...

But she didn't let me...she nodded negatively and hid her face in my neck ..."I missed u" she mumbled .....making me unable to stop...

Crying makes me weak ....but not infront of her ....because I'm a gone case for her ...and when she cries ...I automatically cry...she's my life ....and will always be ...

I didn't open my mouth ...I was afraid ...I will blurt out I love u....that's what I do in my dreams ....hugging her and saying I love u again and again ....I closed my eyes tightly stopping myself ....closing my lips tightly too ...

We both began crying our hearts out for few more minutes and she again mumbled " I'm scared Abhi,what do I do?"....and sobs again ...

I composed myself wiped off my tears without leaving any traces and spoke " scared of what ?"...." Everything " that was her reply ...

She then withdrew from our hug a little and looked at my eyes ...she bought her left thumb near my eye and touched the lower eye lash and showed be a drop of tear ....well ...I couldnt remove all the traces I guess?

She smiled a little and then I wiped her tears holding her by one hand ...she closed her eyes and once I wiped them off she put her head head back on my chest once again breathed heavily and slowly withdrew from hug and stood infront of me.

"I knew that u had ur dinner ....I was just seeing if u r still my old Abhi after these many years ...u r still the same ....will do anything for me (tears up again)" she reveals ...make me smile at her ...

" I will always be ur Abhi bacha "I said that ...it meant more than that she could ever imagine ....I was her's ...will always be ...until I exist ...

I held her face in my palms and asked" u will be happy right?"....she looked into my eyes and held one of my palm which was on her face "I'm " I almost felt she is saying ...she is happy when I'm with her ...Almost ...u stupid heart ...fucking stop it ....she didn't mean it like that for fucks sake ...

I then gently kissed her forehead as always ...lingering it for five seconds ...as she thought me when she kissed me for the first time...

She then got a call again breaking our sweet moment ...she was about to cut it once again ...I said " take it " ...she nodded her head and said " good night Abhi ,don't stress urself" with that being said she hugged me once again and left to take the call outside ...

Amara's pov:

I entered my room after taking the call of Ayaan who was calling me for dinner and told him that I am not hungry anymore....and I went to my room after having a glass of milk ...

When I'm with Abhi ...I forget everything.....I am so sacred about this marriage ....I don't know why ....I always feel uneasy when I think about getting married to Ayaan ..

But whenever I feel like this ...I brushed it off thinking that it was just usual nervousness that everyone has during their marriage as mom says ...

I like Ayaan and all but the only person who can calm my anxiety has always been Abhi....I needed him...but he wasn't there ...after I got to know that he was coming to our mansion I made many plans to spend a quality time with him.

I have made many scenarios of what ifs in my mind ...what if he was too tired ?what if he came late ? What if he doesn't like to spend time with me anymore ?what if he gives me a cold shoulder ?what if he comes late and goes directly to sleep?what if he brings another woman and spends time with her ?(as if that could ever happen with this shakt launda)

And as I got to know from our head maid Suneetha maa that he had already had his dinner and no need to cook for him...which she does everytime he comes to the mansion..she prepares his favourite dishes ....I decided I will just wait for him in his room...

I made up a reason of seeing our albums in his room ...and waited for his arrival....and I didn't know when he came into the room as I was immersed in our memories together and our sweet old days ....

If only he saw me something more than a sister ....things would be happening different...if only ....

Then as I saw him I wanted to jump on him like a monkey and hug him first and then scratch his face for leaving me alone for these many days....am I really turning into a monkey ?oh noo!!

But I remembered the things he said in one of his interviews...that he doesn't like when someone touches him...it was a recent interview ...I had always been touchy and clingy with him...

Now that he had been away for these many years ....I thought he developed touch allergy or soemthing and if I hugged him ...it would make him uncomfortable ..? I got a call from Ayaan bringing me out of thoughts ..

I immediately cut it becoz when I'm with Abhi nothing is important than him....and I have waited for this moment from so long...bitch ur getting married...mocked my mind voice

But Ayaan knows that I have had feelings for someone ...not that it's Abhii...but he knows this and he knows that I don't love him ....whatever ...

I bought my undivided attention back to Abhi ....I stood there contemplating whether or not to hug him ...and I being a genius came out with a nice idea ....I decided to test if he's the same Abhi ...my Abhi ...

I asked him to have dinner with him ...though I know he already had it outside ...he asked me if I would like that and I said yes and he replied"sure ...if that's what u want "...my perverted mind voice began to show its true colours again "will u kiss me too if I want u Abhi "..thank god I didn't say that out loud ..

I then understood that he is still the same ...even if did hug me....and he has some weird touch allergy ...he wouldn't push me knocking me to the floor....so I decided to hug him ...

I became nervous to do so becoz it had been many days and I felt akward ...so I thought I will sleep talk some confidence into myself and hug him in the morning ..

But as I was about to leave the room...I remembered the marriage ...how could I just forget everything when I'm with him? ....I said fuck it and ran back to hug his back tightly making him stumble ...whatever he thinks ...I needed him right now ...

And after a minute or so he began to remove himself from my hold ....how dare him...I'm far from done ...so ...I held him again ....and said "pls Abhi" becoz that works all the time ...

But I guess it didn't work this time becoz he forcefully removed my hold and bought me to face him...causing a sense of doubt to arise in my heart and just as I was about to cry out of embarassment that I thought I bought over myself ...

I was engulfed in the tightest hug I have ever received ...making me burst out into tears not from physical pain ...but from the reminder that it's been so long and this is real that I'm in his arms ..

I began hugging him back and muttering "I missed u "...I dont even remember when I started sobbing ....and he started sobbing along with me.

Generally I don't like to cry infront of anyone ...but the fact that Abhi is crying along with me kept my insecurities at peace ...am I too cruel...?

And as I slowly got to soak in his embrace which I felt like home...I uttered sincerely that I'm sacred of everything ...if I told him I am sacred of getting married he will stop the marriage immediately ...

Which I dont think is a bad idea...I would want nothing more than Abhi taking me far away from this world to some place where there is only me and him.....

But though it happened ...the fact that he treated me as a sister wouldn't change and I can never swallow the pain and live with him like a sister ..

And moreover mom , dad and Ayaan will be hurt if that happened ...so I decided not to reveal it to him...

I with a heavy heart withdrew from the hug and revealed that he don't need to stress himself by trying to eat again when he's already full ...and revealed my lil plan to him...

He then said .."I will always be ur Abhi bacha ", if only he would be mine in ways more than he thought he could be ...

He only asked me if I will be happy by gently holding my face ...I knew what he meant ...he was asking if I will be happy with Ayaan in the future...

Listening this question from him broke my heart ....if only did he see me as something more....if only he had feelings for me....it would be him that I would be marrying and I would answer yes without taking a second breath.

Now that the things are different ....I did not know how to answer him...I couldn't bring myself to lie while looking straight into his eyes ...so I amswered sincerely by holding his palm ..."I am happy"

That's the truth Abhi....I am happy ....now ...becoz u r with me ....hell...I would be dying and still be happy if u r with me....shit....if I stay with him for few more seconds ...I will fall for him again...

Its been so difficult to come in terms with the fact that my feelings are and will never be reciprocated ....

Now I can't go into that black hole again ...Ayaan called me again and I was about to cut his call but Abhi asked me to take it ...

He looks so tired and his eyes are red...how much I wish to make him sleep in my lap and run my hands in his hair lulling him to sleep ....but it's for thr best that I go out ....

I hugged him once again and wished him goodnight and then got out of the room....

One more day and I will be someone else's legally ....I wanted to disappear from the world instead of dealing with the anxiety ....

Abhimaan's pov:

As I walked out into the garden ...I waited for Ayaan ....I messaged him that I wanted to talk about something important ...he asked me to wait in the garden ...

After nearly half an hour ...his unpunctual ass showed up infront of me...then I got to the point directly and confronted him about the marriage ...

And what he revealed made my blood boil ...before I slap him arrogant face and bring him some sense ....he already left to sleep ....that scoundrel is going to sleep peacefully after saying this to me ??

I can never let this marriage happen ...Never....not after what I got to listen from him on my confrontation regarding this ....

If he did something like that to me ....I would be nonchalant about it .....but when it's my Amara ....tiniest things do matter to me ....

I can't and won't ever let anything happen to My Amara ....I have been thinking of what to do from how long ?....one fucking day .....and ...they are going to get married in how long....again same answer one day ...

They are going to get married tomorrow itself ....that Ayaan apparently told mom and dad that he will be the one to reveal this "good news " of their marriage to me ....which was like 2 months back ..?

And unfortunately enough I was in Nyc on a Business trip ....and this psycho made this as an excuse of not informing me about their marriage becoz he didn't want to take a chance of me trying to stop this shit ....

I can't and will never compromise Amara's happiness for anyone or anything in this world ....

I decided..
I won't let this Marriage to happen ....never ...

And when I Ayaan Rajvansh ....how did u think u can try to mess with Amara Arora's happiness and Abhimaan Rajvansh will not interfere?(smirk)

The world doesnt call me A cruel monster for nothing now does it ?...

.........................................................................

Note :

Thats all for this chapter ...

What did Ayaan reveal to Abhimaan?

How will Abhimaan stop this marriage ?

How will Amara react?

Amara still has feelings for Abhimaan?

When did Abhi say Amara is like a sister to him?

Pls do vote and if possible recommend this story to others ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.4K 21
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
5.9M 278K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
98.4K 9.6K 46
Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devotion within a lover's heart. Abhimanyu A...
154K 14.1K 36
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...