7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

Oleh Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... Lebih Banyak

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter 1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4 Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 2.0: New Day, New Beginnings, and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 2.1: Off To School
Chapter 2.2: New Faces.
Chapter 2.3: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.4: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.5: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.6: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 3 Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 3.1: Exam Stress
Chapter 3.2: Group Study
Chapter 3.3: Rose's House
Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin
Chapter 3.5: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.6: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.7: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.8: Connected by hearts.
3.9 Family concern
Bonus part
Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology

1.7K 65 88
Oleh Insane_adolfa

In the car,

Jungkook was driving, Jin was sitting beside him, and you were sulking in the backseat, holding your plastered hand and looking out of the window with an angry pout. Jungkook looked toward you through the mirror.

Jungkook: (complaining) "Come on, baby, stop sulking now. I am sorry for my yesterday's behavior."

Y/n: (rude) "No, I am not going to forgive you."

Jin: (strict) "Princess, don't you think sometimes you forget your discipline? Do you want me to teach you how to talk politely with your older brother? Say sorry to Jungkook now."

Y/n: (angry pout) "I am sorry, Oppa, for being rude." 

Saying this, you continued looking out of the window, and Jin chuckled at your cute face.

Jungkook: (soft) "So, does my baby want ice cream, or chocolate, maybe some cookies too?"

You said nothing; Jin sighed, and Jungkook was still waiting for your answer.

Jin: (serious) "Princess, Jungkook is asking you something."

Y/n: No response.

Jungkook: (frustrated) (turning the steering wheel slightly) "Are you gonna stop sulking? Or shall I again take you to the hospital for another injection?"

Y/n: (eyes widen) "Noo, Wait C-chocolate. I want chocolate. Hmmp!!!"

Jungkook: (smirked) "Okay, as you wish." 

You sat with an angry pout, crossing your arms, and Jungkook tried to control his laughter at your action.

Jungkook parked the car at a convenience store, and he and Jin went inside to grab daily necessities for the kitchen and their evening/midnight snacks. Jungkook grabbed chocolate, ice cream, and cookies, making sure to grab all your favorites. Then, he went to buy medical supplies like bandages, painkillers, antiseptics, etc. After paying, they came back to the car.

Jin: (handing you a plastic cover) "Y/n, take this. Use this daily to cover your cast while bathing. In any condition, don't let your cast get wet."

You nodded, and Jungkook started driving the car.

At home, 

As you entered the house, Jin and Jungkook went to their bedrooms to freshen up, and you went to your room. 

You showered and then came outside after changing clothes. Jungkook was sitting on your bed, waiting for you with bandages and ointment.

Jungkook: (smiling) "Come here, baby. Let me check your wounds."

Y/n: (angry) "No, I will not come. Go from here."

Jungkook: (soft) "Baby, enough now. Stop being angry. Tell me, what should I do to redeem myself?"

Y/n: (grumpy) "You always do this. I will not forgive you this time. I hate you."

Jungkook got up from the bed, came toward you, knelt down to your height, and hugged you.

Jungkook: (soft) "I am sorry, baby. But tell me, do I ever get angry without reason? And even yesterday, weren't you at fault?"

Y/n: (grumpy) "Noooo. It was your fault!!!! Leave me and don't talk to me."

Jungkook: (smirking) "Are you sure?"

Y/n: (angry pout) "Yes, very sure. Now go from here."

Jungkook: (smirking) "Okay then, as you wish. I will not save you until you forgive me."

Y/n: (mumbling) "Save me? From what?"

Jungkook dialed a number and put the phone to his ear.

On the phone:

Jungkook: (serious) "Hello, Hobi Hyung."

Jhope: (confused) "Yes, Kookie, what happened? Is everything alright at home?"

Jungkook: (acting serious) "This morning, you mentioned that Y/n needs to take one more shot. You can give it to her. I thought she might not be able to handle it, so I told you not to give it earlier, but now I think she needs it badly." 

Jhope: "Shot? Morning? What are you talking about, Jungkook? Which shot, and when did I say she needs another shot?"

Your eyes widened when Jungkook mentioned a shot you were not able to hear Jhope's voice. You hugged Jungkook tightly.

Y/n: (scared) "Okay, I forgive you. Now, tell Hobi Oppa not to give me the shot."

Jungkook: (pulling out of the hug) "But didn't you say you hate me and don't want to talk to me?"

Y/n: (scared) "No, I love you. I was just angry. Now, save me from Hobi Oppa."

Jhope: (concerned) "Hello, Jungkook? You there? Is Y/n alright? why does she sounding like this?"

Jungkook: (on call) "Yes, Hyung, she is alright. Don't worry, and no need to give her an injection."

Saying this, he cuts the call, and you sigh in relief.

At the hospital,

Jhope: (confused) "When did I say she needs another shot? and did he just said he told me not to give her shot (scoffs) he will be the last person on earth you say this!!! "

Nurse: "What happened, Dr. Hoseok? You look worried."

Jhope: (confused) "Have you talked to Dr. Jungkook about  giving  injection to Y/n in morning?"

Nurse: "Dr. Jungkook? Which shot? Aren't all medications given yesterday? You must have got some misunderstanding."

Jhope nodded but was still confused, not knowing Jungkook was acting just to make up with you.

Nurse: (in mind) "What happened to Dr. Hoseok? He is acting weird. I think he drank too much Sprite yesterday (sigh)!!!"

Back to your room,

After putting the phone in his pocket, Jungkook looks towards you and tries to control his laughter.

Jungkook: (spreading his arms) "Okay, now come, give me a tight hug."

You give him a big hug, and Jin enters your room.

Jin: (teasing) "Looks like someone is not sulking anymore."

Jungkook: (teasing) "Obviously. What if I don't have WWH face, but I still have my ways." 

(A/n: Obviously by doing a prank call and scaring her with injection )

You looked at Jungkook with a bombastic side-eye because he gained his forgiveness by blackmailing you.

Jungkook: (smirking) "What happened, princess? You want to say something? Isn't it true you forgave me?"

Y/n: (gulp) "Yes, I forgave him, Jin Oppa" (pout)

Jin: (coming towards you both and hug you) "I also want the hug."

Jungkook: (serious) "Okay, now can we proceed to the important thing for which I came here?"

Jungkook made you sit on the bed, and Jin sat beside you. Jungkook started to open your bandages on your feet and hands.

Y/n: (curious) "Will they leave scars, Oppa?"

Jungkook: (concerned) "It will take time to heal; some cuts are deep, but don't worry, it will not leave any scars."

Jin applies ointment to your hand, and Jungkook bandages the deeper wounds. After that, Jin hands you a tablet, and you shake your head.

Y/n: (pouting) "I don't want to. It tastes yucky, and I don't like it."

Jungkook: (soft) "Come on, baby, it's just a small tablet."

Y/n: (crossing arms) "No, I'm not taking it."

Jin: (strict) "Baby, you promised earlier that you would cooperate and not throw tantrums."

Y/n: (whining) "But I don't like it. Can't you just let me skip it this once?"

Jungkook: (serious) "Princess, if we start scolding you again, then don't complain."

Jin: "Exactly. Now, don't make this more difficult for yourself and us. Open your mouth."

You open your mouth, and Jin places the tablet on your tongue. You gulp it down and take a sip of water, making weird faces.

Y/n: (grumbling) "It tastes awful."

Jin: (getting up) "Okay then, I am going to cook lunch. You can sleep or watch TV till then."

Y/n: (whining) "But I am bored of watching TV, and I don't want to sleep too."

Jungkook: (curious) "Then what do you want to do?"

Y/n: (pout) "Play with me."

Jungkook smiles and agrees. You spend your time playing chess until lunch. After lunch, you go to take a nap.

Time skips to night. 

Everyone came back from the hospital, and even Y/n woke up. 

At the dinner table,

Everyone gathered for dinner, Maids served the dinner in their plates and Jimin started feeding Y/n because she couldn't eat with cast on.

Namjoon: (smiling) "Baby, Are you happy now?"

Y/n: (happy) "Yes, I am very happy to come back home, but the cast really feels uncomfortable."

Jimin: (calm) "It's okay, You will get used to it slowly."

Jungkook: (teasing) "By the way, Y/n is pretty good at chess. She almost beat me."

Y/n: (smirking) "Almost? Oppa, tell the truth. I let you win because you lost 2 times."

Everyone started laughing. 

Taehyung: (confident) "Y/n, challenge me next time. I will beat you."

Namjoon: (teasing) "Come on, Tae, you can never beat her in chess. She is a pro."

Jungkook: (emotional damage) "Okay, then I challenge you to play after dinner, and this time I will win."

Suga: (smirk) "Looks like someone is already forgiven."

Jungkook: (smirk) "Don't ask!!! It was tough."

Jhope: (sarcastic) "Yes, yes, very tough!!! My staff almost thought I drank too much yesterday."

(Jhope again called Jungkook in afternoon to clear the confusion)

Jungkook started laughing while everyone was confused.

Taehyung: (confused) "Why? did something happened at the hospital? and how it was related to Y/n"

Jungkook explained the morning scene to everyone, and everyone started laughing while Y/n got angry because Jungkook pranked her. This trick usually Jimin and Jungkook used to play on her every time she gets mad but this time Jungkook made mistake by calling Jhope instead of Jimin.

Y/n: (angry pout) "So you lied to me in the morning. Go now. I don't want to talk to you."

Jungkook: (getting caught) "No, baby, I didn't lie. Ask Hobi Hyung."

Y/n: (pout) "No, you tricked me. It's not fair! I've been through enough yesterday."

Jin: (chuckling) "Well, I must say, you got a taste of your own medicine, baby."

Jungkook: (grinning) "Come on, Princess. You always play pranks on us, so today I did a prank on you. It's fair."

Y/n: (crossing arms) "That's different. I do it for fun, not to give someone a heart attack. Hmmp."

Suga: (serious) "You are no less than him in mischiefs. I haven't forgotten your skateboard incident yet."

Y/n: (looking down) "Ah, Suga Oppa, I promised you I will never do that again."

Taehyung: (sarcastic) "Ohh, Jinja!! You promised not to do skateboarding at home but then went to climb up on a tree."

Y/n: (annoyed) "I am sorry, okay, I am not going to do that again too. I have got my lesson. And this is also I am not going to forget no tricks will work on me from now on"

Jin: (laughing) "Now you both can't use this trick anymore, Jungkook why did you come up with this."

Jungkook: (smirking) "Well, she wasn't ready to listen to me and said she hates me. So, this was the only plan that came into my mind as a last resort."

Jimin: (teasing) "Kookie, you shouldn't have said this trick in front of Y/n. You just revealed our secret weapon."

Y/n: (pouting) "It wasn't funny. I really thought I was getting another injection."

Jungkook: (patting her head) "I'm sorry, baby. I promise I will never do that again."

Y/n: (crossing her arms) "I take my morning words back; you pranked me so I haven't forgiven you for yesterday. I am still angry."

Jungkook: (eyes widen) "Wait, what? Baby, Noooo, Pleaseeee. I am sorry. (looking towards Jhope) it's all your fault, Hobi Hyung. Why did you ask this in front of Y/n?"

Jhope: (confused) "Ohh, please, now don't come on me. I didn't know this was supposed to be kept hidden from Y/n."

Jungkook/Jimin: (sigh) "Now we have to find a new trick."

Y/n: (pout) "Keep trying; next time, I am not going to fall for your tricks."

Namjoon: (teasing) "Looks like Jungkook has a lot of things to work on."

Y/n: (getting up) "Thank you for dinner; I am going to sleep now."

Jungkook: (pout) "Baby, what about our chess challenge?"

Y/n: (smirk) "No not today, or shall I say not till I forgive you."

Saying this, you go to your room, leaving behind Junshooked, and others start teasing him.

Jin: (chuckling) "Y/n is really mini version of Jungkook. When he was child, he also used to sulk like this."

Jhope: "Even Tae used to throw tantrums like this for injection and after getting injection"

Namjoon: "Wait, didn't Jimin used to throw tantrums on small things"

Suga: (laughing) "Jimin used to but Jungkook was on other level. He wasn't scared of shots but always used to sulk for small reasons and that too for long time"

Tae/Jimin: "Yaah, how did we came into this now" 

Jungkook: (TrusFrated) "Handling this mini Jungkook is surely not my cup of tea"

Suga: (smirk) "She is more like mini Taeminkook"

Namjoon: (smile) "Come on, she got equal qualities of all of us"

Jin: "True indeed. Now if anyone is done please go and give Y/n her medicine before sleeping"

After dinner Jimin went to Y/n's room to give her medicine and others went to sleep except Jungkook. He is still searching for new trick to make up with Y/n.

.

.

.

.

I know this was bit long chapter, I wanted to finish it one chapter itself but had many dialogue ideas so it became lengthy, I hope you didn't got bored, if you enjoyed it don't forget to vote it and comment your Favourite part.

.

.

Author announcement: Actually I am busy with my college stuff so I will be not able to continue to publish on daily basis for few days and even I am not sure when I will be able to get back on track. I will publish in gap of 2-3 days. I hope you will not mind it. 

And Finally we reached 6.8k reads guys this is really a big achievement for me and as always Thank you so much for loving this series and showering your love. Your votes and comments always support me and keeps me motivated I will try  my best to bring interesting work in future too 💜💜 Love you all💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.6K 226 55
|| Fights, making up, drama, petty arguments, annoying you, being protective and whatnot, having 7 brothers, these things just won't ever end. but, t...
37.6K 868 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
8.3K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...