✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

191-200

171 3 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 191. Chapter 191: Gong Li is going to the end times

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 191 Gong Li is going to the end of the world, and someone under the city wall immediately said angrily: "Fart,

we have a lot of supplies!"

"That was also snatched from us, what is there to be proud of? Su Yinian snorted coldly. I've never seen such a triumphant marauder.

"Why haven't you thought that if you really robbed us of all our supplies, we would probably be mad, how could we talk to you and argue with you here? Feng Beizhi said mockingly, "Maybe what you stole from the beginning was not our supplies, have you thought about it?" "

Feng Beizhi's voice is very loud, and the people under the city wall are all superpowers, how can they not hear what the other party is saying, after hearing Feng Beizhi's words, everyone looked at each other, a little incredulous, what does it mean that it is not our materials that are snatched, whose materials are they?

Liu Changyu patted Feng Beizhi on the shoulder on the side, "Boss, what you said is wrong, the materials are indeed ours, but the things inside are fake, Xia Zhitian should already know it!" Even if we destroy all those materials at the moment, you shouldn't feel distressed, after all, these materials are all garbage, and who will form some garbage?

Feng Beizhi sneered twice, nodded and agreed with what Liu Changyu said, and said, "Xia Zhitian, seeing you working so hard to protect those materials, I think it's funny, guarding a group of garbage as treasures, do you think you look like a joke?"

"What do you mean by talking?" What kind of garbage?

"How can our supplies be garbage?

"It's impossible, I don't believe it! A

large part of the roared and rushed to the roof of the car to take down the supplies, couldn't wait to open the supplies, and saw that everyone was crazy to grab the supplies, Xia Zhitian didn't stop it, the only thing he could think about now was to stop the loss.

Xia Zhitian turned his head and looked at Shi Qingheng's body, Shi Qingheng slowly lowered his head, and secretly cursed Xia Zhitian in his heart, the trouble caused by the other party himself, why should he pay for it, he didn't know what to do, he just wanted to take them with him now, it was best to part ways with Xia Zhitian, and it was simply an insult to him to stay and work together with such a waste.

Seeing the stones falling out of the delicate cardboard boxes, everyone's faces changed, becoming more and more ugly, one after another stone newspapers were all thrown out, and the materials they carefully protected were actually the garbage they didn't even look at on the street?!

Everyone was furious, "How can this be, how is it all bricks?"

"Can't hear how we get to the capital? "

Some people don't give up, run to other vehicles to remove these boxes, open them, maybe they want to laugh at them, some of the boxes are not stones, but it is even more ridiculous, it is actually a straight plate painted with flesh, so that they think it is a strip of meat, which is simply laughing at their IQ.

The crowd was furious, and their eyes were fixed on the city wall with resentment.

They were actually tricked, these materials are all the most valuable treasures for them to go to the capital, without which they simply can't go to the capital alive. Because they have been living very wanton recently with this batch of supplies, it is absolutely impossible for them to live without materials now!

Xia Zhitian jumped on the roof of the car and said to everyone, "You heard right, we were all deceived, the dinosaur mercenary group never planned to give us supplies from the beginning, we were deceived from the beginning, if you want to live, you must come back!" We must get the supplies back, otherwise we will not be able to return to the capital alive,"

"But..."

Some people hesitated, how could they be indifferent in the face of guns and ammunition, resentment is one thing, but survival is another.

"But there are so many guns and cannons, isn't it looking for death to rush forward?

"That's right, why don't we get out first!

"Refund what? Can't get a refund?

"If you retreat now, then how are we going to get to the capital? Where to find supplies, there are so many people, we are going to starve to death," "

We can go to other towns to find supplies!"

"Where else is there a base around here?" We've looted all of this area, how can we find supplies? As the boss said, we have no other way but to come back," "

But the problem is that we can't get in!" "If you can get in, you need the other party to be forced here?

Everyone wants to go in, but the question is who will be the first bird? Well, Xia Zhitian shouted loudly, "Who said we couldn't get in,

do you really think Liu Changyu and they dare to be such a big killer?"

Feng Beizhi on the

city wall nodded to the young man carrying the bazooka on the side and said, and the young man carrying the bazooka quickly aimed the bazooka in the direction of Xia Zhitian.

With a "bang", a lifetime explosion exploded in the crowd, earth-shattering, dust scattered, and everyone screamed, running quickly in all directions.

Xia Zhitian looked at it in disbelief, the strangers who were in the forefront, who didn't have time to dodge at all, were instantly blown black, Xia Zhitian's whole person was trembling, Fengbei to the point that they really dared to do this, they were not afraid of being enemies of the world at all?

After calming down, everyone couldn't understand Feng Beizhi's actions, how dare the other party really do something to them, and put the gun on their own kind Feng Beizhi is not afraid that this matter will be criticized in the future? Isn't he afraid of being branded as brutal?

After Feng Beizhi glanced at Xia Zhitian lightly, he hugged his daughter-in-law and turned to leave, Xia Zhitian saw the back of Feng Beizhi leaving, and gritted his teeth fiercely, "Everyone will give me back!" "Now they really can't go head-to-head with each other, but the most wrong thing Xia Zhitian did was actually not telling the people in the team in advance that the materials were fake, so that now they are still very angry when they hear the news, and they can't calm the anger in their hearts.

Even if there was a bazooka to knock them back, they still couldn't calm their hearts, so they rushed to the gate like crazy, they must enter the base, they must snatch all the supplies back, they want to kill all the people who deceived them, Liu Changyu.

The two sides went to war, but Su Yinian was not interested.

He and Feng Beizhi just want to go back and have a good rest and sleep now, after all, they were really tired after traveling overnight and dealing with so many zombies just now.

In order to sleep comfortably, Su Yinian simply returned to the modern world, he had already discussed with Feng Beizhi about bringing Gong Li, since Feng Beizhi had agreed, that is, he would bring Gong Li back by the way. Therefore, Su Yinian returned to the modern world.

Su Yinian, who returned to the current world, was also very busy, and he had to complete the recording of who was the murderer in the last episode, and after the recording was completed, Su Yinian would enter the group to concentrate on filming.

Su Yinian was busy, what he didn't know was that a woman appeared at the airport, staring at the blue sky, a sneer appeared on the corner of her mouth, "Su Yinian I'm here,"

Su Yinian didn't know about the unknown danger, and finally found a free time, so he called Gong Li directly when he could catch his breath.

"I can take you over now, do you have time?

Gong Li on the

other end of the phone stood up excitedly, nodded hurriedly and said, "I have!" I have a lot of time, "The last thing he lacks now is time, as long as he can go to see the so-called other world with Su Yinian, even if he is asked to conjure up time, he may be able to do it."

Hearing the other party's excited tone, Su Yinian didn't think there was anything to be happy about, and nodded lightly and said, "Then you can come to me!" Hung

up the communication, Gong Li still looked excited,Gong Shangyong, who was sitting on the sofa, frowned unhappily, "Grandpa, I think you can think about it again, do you really believe such a clumsy lie?" "Actually said that there is another world in this world, it's not a joke, but my grandfather actually takes it seriously?! Gong Shanghao, that guy didn't know how to persuade grandpa. A lot of people are crazy everywhere, and it's a shame for them to be in a military family.

Gong Li glared at Gong Shangyong impatiently, "I can do what I want, I want you to take care of it?" Besides, my precious master doesn't need to lie to me, you have also seen all the boxing techniques I practiced, and you don't deny it, are they all true?

"But how can there be another world in this world? Aren't you afraid that he'll give you something hypnotic or something? He hypnotizes you and makes you think that there really are other worlds. In short, I won't promise the two of you to meet alone," Gong Shangyong frowned tightly, he felt that he needed to pull his grandfather back to the right path, those messy things couldn't be trusted at all, what if this Su Yinian had hypnosis? There have been a lot of hypnotic injuries these days... Well, not much, actually.

"Are you my grandfather or am I your grandfather? Gong Li drank dissatisfiedly, Gong Shangyong really thought that he could take care of him now that he was a policeman?

Gong Shangyong pressed his temples helplessly and said, "Of course you are my grandfather, but as a third-generation red who corrected Miao Hong, I think it is necessary for me to pull you back to the right path, if you have to believe Su Yinian, then don't blame me for being polite," "

I don't need this, I don't want you to pull me back to the right path." Gong Li's helpless

grandfather's stubbornness made Gong Shangyong completely aware of it, and he said helplessly, "Then why don't you put some pinhole cameras on you, you shouldn't mind, right?" In case he really uses any means to hypnotize you, I can show you this camera at that time," Gong Li frowned, "But I don't think it's necessary," "

I think it's necessary, if you have to be disobedient, you don't want to leave here, I'll let Wu Yingxue go to Su Yinian now, and send Su Yinian abroad, Then you can't help it," Gong Li gritted his teeth, "You're too ruthless," Gong Shangyong looked helpless, "I'm also for your good, in short, you don't agree," "

Anyway, I believe in my master, just let it go, I don't care." Gong Li has a mysterious trust in Su Yinian.

Gong Shangyong only felt more headache.

☆ 192. Chapter 192: Give Him Some Color and See

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 192 Give him some color and take a look at

Gong Li After tidying up, he hurried to Su Yinian's apartment, and when he saw Gong Li, Su Yinian nodded and then took Gong Li to the room.

Originally, Gong Li was in high spirits and excited, and went to another world, thinking about it was an unbelievable and sacred thing, he originally thought that such a process should be cumbersome, and he was afraid that he would have to draw some formations or something. But the first thing Su Yinian did was to lead him to the other party's room.

Gong Li thought to himself, there was nothing else in this room except a bed, what could he do here?

At this time, Su Yinian also stepped forward to hold Gong Li's hand, and Gong Li sighed in his heart, what does Su Yinian want to do? Could it be that they coveted him... What color? Could it be that he was really deceived?

Gong Li cautiously spoke: "Master, aren't we going to ignore it?" What are you doing in your room? Do you want to hypnotize me?

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment when he heard the other party's words: "What are you doing hypnotizing you by hypnotizing me?" He hoped that he could hypnotize those high-level zombies, but unfortunately he didn't know the method of hypnosis, and those high-level zombies wouldn't be hypnotized by him obediently.

Seeing Su Yinian's inexplicable expression, Gong Li knew that he was thinking too much, and he immediately laughed dryly and said, "I'll just talk about it casually."

"Let's go!

As soon as

Su Yi Nianwen's words fell, he grabbed Gong Li's hand and disappeared into the room.

Feng Beizhi was eating breakfast, and saw two people appear in his room, one was of course his dearest baby, but the other was a middle-aged man who looked to be 40 years old, and the bad thing was that Su Yinian was still holding the other party's hand!

Su Yinian returned to the end of the world again, this is commonplace for him, but for Gong Li, the surrounding environment is different in the blink of an eye, the more he looks at it, the more it looks like... Hypnosis...... blamed his grandson, who always told him about the dangers of hypnosis and the types of hypnosis along the way, so that he couldn't forget it.

Gong Li glanced around, he clearly smelled the smell of blood wafting in the air, this is a completely different place from the modern world, "It's really different, it's just a blink of an eye, it's different, shouldn't I be..." Wouldn't that be a little too pediatric?

Su Yinian didn't know what the other party was thinking, and said lightly: "This is the end of the world, welcome to your arrival, we are in my apartment now, I will take you to the city wall in the afternoon, so that you can feel the world up close!"

"I see, master! Gong Li nodded hurriedly.

Fengbeizhi, who has been ignored for a long time, frowned unhappily.

"Can you two quickly let go of your hands when you speak? has been pulling and pulling like this, what kind of system has it become, and when others see it, do you think you have some adultery?

Only then did Gong Li notice that there was a tall and handsome man sitting on the chair next to the desk, the man's hair was messy, and his whole body exuded a fierce aura, which made it impossible for people to approach at all.

When Gong Li saw Feng Beizhi, he was suddenly stunned for a moment, and then the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and said with a smile: "If I guessed correctly, this should be my master!" Feng

Beizhi: "..."What is the master?"

Su Yinian nodded as a matter of course, "That's right!"

Feng Beizhi threw away the steamed bun in his hand angrily, strode to Su Yinian's side, grabbed Su Yinian's waist, and pushed Gong Li away with his palm by the way, "Baby, you just introduced me to our good apprentice?" I'll settle accounts with you at night about my wife's affairs. Now the most important thing is that you two hands quickly let go of me!

Su Yinian let go of Gong Li's hand with hindsight, and then raised his head and said to Feng Beizhi: "Gong Lao is my elder at a glance, how can I have an adulterous relationship with him, don't you talk nonsense?" What if it gets out and people really think I've cuckolded you? "He hasn't cuckolded Feng Beizhi yet, do you want to try it? After being with the other party, Su Yinian found that Feng Beizhi's problems were a little more, but why could he just bear it?

Feng Beizhi: "..."What is the matter with Su Yinian's excited tone?

Gong Li on the side looked at Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian and took two steps back with some embarrassment, "Uh... Don't be angry if you say the wrong thing! "He can't just see the first side of his master and let this little husband and wife turn their faces?! So of course, it is persuasion and not persuasion, but this letter is north to... It's kind of weird.

After kissing the corner of Su Yinian's mouth, Feng Beizhi turned his head and said to Gong Li: "You are Gong Li?" "

Feng Beizhi may only be when he is facing Su Yinian, those eyes will have a little more warmth, and he will be indifferent to other people's Xi habits, feeling this cold gaze, Gong Li only then found that the smell of blood on Feng Beizhi's body is almost dying.

At this moment, someone pushed open the door of the study, "Boss, are you there?"

Feng Beizhi glared at Liu Changyu angrily, "Can't you knock on the door first and push the door?"

"Anyway, Xiao Niannian probably won't mess around with you in the study, what are you worried about?" I just brought you pickles, and they said you forgot to take them. Liu Changyu carried a plate of pickles, glanced at the strange middle-aged man, his eyes were full of scrutiny, he put the pickles on the table, turned his head to Feng Beizhi and said, "I have something to tell you!" But it looks like you're busy, who is this?

Liu Changyu's gaze fell lightly on Gong Li's body, Gong Li was looked at by the other party as if he was sitting on pins and needles, this was the first time he had such a feeling, in the modern world, only he would let others feel like sitting on pins and needles, but how to come here, the eyes of a casual young man are full of cruel coldness, that is indifference to the world, numbness to life. Even if there is a trace of warmth, it is not to him as a stranger. How did Su Yinian live in such an environment?

Gong Li swallowed unnaturally.

Feng Beizhi pointed to Gong Li and said: "He is my baby's apprentice, you find a few people to take him out and let him see the world." By the way, it must be a high-level ability, don't let him get hurt!

Su Yinian frowned and said, "But I promised that I would accompany her!"

Feng Beizhi unceremoniously dragged Su Yinian to the chair, pushed Su Yinian to the chair, and after sitting down, he sat on the desk, "Just let others look at him, I was injured yesterday, don't you want to know what's going on?"

Su Yinian helplessly turned his head, "If you are still jumping around looking for me to be coquettish, it means that it is not a big deal."

"Boss, don't you just burn your mouth when you eat noodles? Need to find comfort? When I was hot yesterday, my family didn't comfort me every day! Liu Changyu deliberately mentioned Wang Tiantian, because he knew that Su Yinian cared about Tiantian's friend, and in order to spend Su Yinian, he naturally had to use some bad moves.

Gong Li's eyes were so vicious, he could see at a glance that these two people deliberately wanted to separate their masters, but there were things that really needed to be talked about with these two people.

When Su Yinian heard Wang Tiantian's name, he really showed a surprised expression, "Tiantian, he's still alive?"

Liu Changyu gently knocked his head with his hand, and said with an apologetic face, "I forgot to tell you, he is still alive every day!" Sure

enough, as soon as he heard Wang Tiantian's name, Su Yinian couldn't sit still, he hurriedly stood up and said to Feng Beizhi: "I'll go to him first, and you guys talk slowly!"

Su Yinian said in a hurry, and left like this.

After Su Yinian left, Liu Changyu glanced at Feng Beizhi, and after exchanging a look with Feng Beizhi, he fell on Gong Li's body, "Do I want to take him around first, or tell you what happened to Xia Zhitian first?" "Last nightThey had a good fight with the people of Xia Zhitian, and seeing the people of Xia Zhitian fleeing in embarrassment, Liu Changyu was very happy, but when he saw the corpses that fell on the city wall, he didn't know how to say the complicated emotions in his heart.

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "Say, are they all dead?"

Liu Changyu shook his head, "It's not dead, it's just a lot of running, after all, there are still gold-based abilities among them, and they have blocked a lot of bullets." I just feel a little emotional, so many bullets are all wasted on these wastes, if they are all used on loss, I don't know how many zombies will be killed, it is always a little unacceptable to use them on the same kind! Although they were majestic and had infinite hatred in their hearts when they were killed, when those people really fell one by one, they found that they were not so happy, so happy, but more endlessly tired.

Gong Li on the side listened quietly to the conversation between the two, although he didn't know what the other party was talking about, but he could probably imagine that what they were talking about should be extremely sinister things.

Feng Beizhi had a cold attitude, and said coldly: "They are treacherous, and when they snatched the supplies, why didn't they think about whether the people in the base should be alive or not, just kill them, those people are alive anyway." The only pity is that I didn't let the other party kill a few more zombies and die! "

Alright! Then tell me, what is this old man going to do? He was brought by Su Shao. "Liu Changyu has a headache, he was busy for a night yesterday, and he really needs a relatively simple job, and it is really good to be a tour guide.

Gong Li, who was named, immediately puffed up his chest and stood quite upright, "You can just find someone to accompany me to take a look, I can protect myself alone!"

Liu Changyu rolled his eyes, "If you die, our supplies will be gone, I'll go with you, what do you want to see, I'll accompany you to the end!" But my time is also limited, only with you for one morning! The

other party's casual attitude, this perfunctory look, made Gong Li a little headache, in the modern world, who dared to snub him like this, I didn't see that he was not respectful and flattering, flattering, came here, the other party not only snubbed him, but even disliked him.

Feng Beizhi frowned and said, "He wants to see it, you took him to see it last time, don't forget that our weapons still have to rely on him!"

Liu Changyu seemed to have just reacted, and immediately smiled, and came to Gong Li with a smile, "I forgot about this, uncle, I will accompany you wherever you want to go, please!" Gong

Li: "..."It's inevitable that the face changes too quickly.

After Liu Changyu left with Gong Li, Feng Beizhi's expression gradually became cold, Gong Li was pampered and his life seemed to be good, perhaps it was precisely because of this that they were jealous and wanted to give each other a little color to see, after all, what they wanted was the most ordinary thing for each other. Jealousy will make people crazy, and now they are like this, the old man is rich and noble, and he looks good, and he came here to hold his daughter-in-law's hand, and it is strange that Feng Beizhi doesn't give him some color.

☆ 193. Chapter 193: You have to live a good life

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 193 You have to live a good life

Su Yinian hurriedly came, and when he arrived at Wang Tiantian's room, Wang Tiantian was packing up his clothes and cleaning, when he heard footsteps, he looked up.

The moment Wang Tiantian saw Su Yinian, the tears in his eyes were about to flow, if he wanted to say that during the time he was wandering outside, what was the most regretful thing, that is, pushing Su Yinian farther and farther, obviously Su Yinian trusted him so much, but he hurt Su Yinian fiercely, even though those words were not his true words, but if it hurts, it hurts.

Wang Tiantian rushed forward and hugged Su Yinian hard, Su Yinian looked excited, "It's really alive, it's great!" "When he first entered this mercenary group, it was Wang Tiantian who accompanied her all the time, so Su Yinian really had a friendship with Wang Tiantian.

Wang Tiantian wiped the corners of his eyes, pushed Su Yinian away, and said to Su Yinian: "I haven't eaten the candy of you and the boss yet, I won't die so easily!"

Su Yinian stared at the scar on the corner of Wang Tiantian's mouth, and said with some distress: "You have suffered a lot, right?" I'll get you some medicine to get rid of scars!

Wang Tiantian touched the scar on the corner of his mouth, and said with a smile: "It's okay, this is not a big scar, and I deserve to suffer a little, now I think about it, I really did a lot of stupid things before!"

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows in surprise: "It's only been a long time, why do you suddenly have such a big feeling?" In the past, Wang Tiantian was full of resentment, although he knew that Wang Tiantian was kind in his heart, but listening to Wang Tiantian's complaints every day, he would also feel a little annoyed, but now he can feel that Wang Tiantian really saw it and figured it out.

Wang Tiantian turned around to fold the quilt: "I have also experienced a lot of things before I regret it, I always want to apologize to you, I always say that Brother Liu does not trust me enough, but now that I think about it, how can I pay more trust?" He said that trust is on both sides, so why didn't he believe Brother Liu from the beginning? Although he is obsessed with the photo, it is actually good to talk about it now.

Su Yinian sat on the chair next to the bed and said with a smile: "You want to look good now, if you think about it so much, then I will rest assured!"

After Wang Tiantian folded the quilt, he said to Su Yinian: "Yes, I just want to live a good life with Brother Liu now, I won't dwell on the past anymore, it's time to look forward to the future!"

Looking at the sincere smile on Wang Tiantian's face, Su Yinian was also happy in his heart, "Actually, it's good that you can figure it out, don't do stupid things in the future!"

Wang Tiantian glanced at Su Yinian, then lowered his eyes again, seemed a little shy, and finally spoke awkwardly, "Actually, what I want to do most is to apologize to you, I want to thank you well!"

Su Yinian could only point to himself with some doubts: "What are you thanking me for?"

Wang Tiantian spoke, "Thank you for believing in me from beginning to end!" Su Yinian didn't think he would do those things from beginning to end, he always felt that there must be other purposes behind this matter, and Su Yinian trusted himself wholeheartedly. Of course, it doesn't mean that if you didn't trust yourself at that time, you are no longer his friend, this matter is that he was at fault first, but he also has to be especially grateful to Su Yinian. At that time, when everyone began to doubt themselves, there were still people who believed in themselves so unswervingly, in fact, they were very moved.

Su Yinian hurriedly waved his hand and said, "Because I don't think you really have the guts!"

Wang Tiantian: "..."Give him back his touch.

Then the two looked at each other and smiled, all the grievances disappeared with this laugh, and they had to worry about so much after doing things, which was really tiring, so if they could live a little more comfortably, don't worry about those messy things.

Liu Changyu took Gong Li around, went to the dormitory, went to their government affairs hall, and also went to the task hall.

Liu Changyu took Gong Li to a huge square, where people were already busy preparing lunch.

There is a faint smell of meat floating in the air, which provokes the surrounding population to be wanton, and even some people are staring at the pot with burning eyes, it is Gong Li who looks towards the pot, there is not much meat residue in it, this kind of picture, he has seen it, in a small village on a certain continent, the environment is extremely harsh, unable to produce, there are jackals and wild leopards around them, it is extremely difficult to survive, drought for several years, When they smell the meat, they go crazy as if they are obsessed, and when they are hungry, they even eat Gong Li in their own home.

"Now we're all eating together, right in this square.

Liu Changyu appeared, and the people around him immediately stood up and greeted Liu Changyu, just like a leader in the modern world inspecting, Gong Li walked quietly behind

Liu Changyu.

After the two of them left the square, Gong Li walked forward quickly and asked Liu Changyu, "What do you usually eat, do you eat those noodles?"

Liu Changyu shook his head and said: "It's not true, sometimes I eat noodles at noon, sometimes I eat dumplings, and I basically eat in the afternoon.

Gong Li frowned slightly: "What about the others?"

Liu Changyu said: "It's good to appear, do you still want to be full?" Unless they go to the front!

Gong Li's expression became more and more solemn, and the two came to a square again, this square, the air was filled with the smell of blood, mixed with a faint fragrance of medicine.

Suddenly smelling such a smell, Gong Li frowned a little uncomfortably.

A scream came from afar, "You are shameless, you are already infected, why do you want to come back?" It

was a woman who screamed, Liu Changyu stood indifferently and watched the farce, Gong Li moved forward slightly, wanting to look more closely.

The man in front of the woman was pale, and there was a wound on his arm that flowed out, which was already black blood, Gong Li hadn't seen what the zombie looked like yet, but although he hadn't seen it, he also knew that the man's situation was wrong.

The lightly injured paranormals around them blocked the seriously injured paranormals one after another, and a woman dressed in black stepped forward to block the screaming woman behind her, glaring at the man in front of her with hatred, although their expressions were so angry, so hateful, but the painful tears in their eyes fell into their emotions.

Even though they knew that the person in front of them shouldn't come back, they couldn't come back, but they still couldn't do it, and watched each other die.

The woman behind the woman in black cried bitterly, "I won't let my daughter see you like this..."Their daughter is only 8 years old this year, and she is living a good life in the last days, and her daughter is so frightened by zombies that she doesn't even dare to go out of the door. What would his daughter do if he knew that his father had turned into a zombie? Also, can't I guarantee that I will live to go back to see my daughter? The other party's infection has already reached the whole body? Why did they come back knowing that they were infected, not only to their family, but also to the rest of the base? Aren't there enough people who ignore death?

Feng Beizhi covered his face in pain, "I just want to see Bei Bei for the last time..."

Do you see that? Are you already infected? The wife pushed the woman in black away.

A woman grabbed the wife's hand, "Xiao Fen..."

The woman named Xiao Fen stepped forward and slapped the man's chest with his weak hands, "You shouldn't have come back... You shouldn't have come back...", so that he can't see the other party turn into a zombie, so that he doesn't have to really watch the other person become a monster... She didn't want to see her handsome husband in her memory turn into such a monster... She doesn't want to... She can't look...

The man saw his wife in pain and with tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Ahh

The man's eyes were already blindfolded, and he opened his mouth wide, and the rancid breath came out of his throat, as if he was biting his wife's neck fiercely in the next second.

The woman in black hurriedly stepped forward and blocked the other party's teeth with a dagger, preventing the other party from biting Xiao Fen, and then pulling Xiao Fen back. There was a burst of gunshots, and a young man next to him opened fire with tears in his eyes.

The body fell to the ground, and his wife fell to the ground, unable to recover for a long time.

Someone immediately came to clean up the body.

Seeing all this, Gong Li turned his head and said to Liu Changyu, "How long is the mutation?"

"It's not enough for an hour!

"How could he not have time to see his daughter? He should know he's infected? "Can't you understand that you can't see your daughter for an hour?

Liu Changyu said lightly: "Maybe it's because he's busy killing zombies and wasting time!"

This answer made Gong Li silent, he thought of the soldiers in the modern world, in order to protect their families and defend the country, they can't even lose their own homes...

Gong Li followed Liu Changyu with a heavy heart.

After leaving the square, Liu Changyu spoke: "Actually, you don't need to be so uncomfortable, if you see more scenes like this, you won't be uncomfortable." He knew that he was going to bite his daughter to death, so he didn't go to see her, you have seen it, that is loss, do you still want to go to the city wall to see it? What is the difference between our world and yours?

Liu Changyu frowned: "I thought it was fake at first, but now, he is very different from what I imagined!" No, how do you know I'm not from this world?

Liu Changyu rolled his eyes: "Fools know it, Xiao Niannian's secret is only afraid that it will no longer be a secret in the future, he didn't hide it, and I didn't urgently need supplies, so I didn't have time to make excuses, we were involved in him!"

☆ 194. Chapter 194: I'm not afraid of being secretly exposed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 194 Secretly exposed is not afraid

If their need for supplies is not so urgent, Su Yinian still has time to prepare more, and pretending to search for materials everywhere can also be used as an excuse, but their need for materials is very urgent, so Su Yinian has no reservations, and he doesn't care if others will know about it. Su Yinian's supplies seemed to be endless, and people outside felt that there was a problem, not to mention the people inside. That's why they said that Su Yinian's secret may not be a secret in the near future.

Gong Li sighed and said, "I really didn't expect this world to be like this. The

scene of the wife crying was still in front of his eyes, which had a great impact on Gong Li, and Gong Li also discovered that there were few Liu Changyu in the crowd. The development of a world, to put it mildly, actually depends on reproduction, but in this world, young lives are so precious and so rare.

The two stopped walking, and the man pointed to the distance and said, "Do you want to go to the city wall to see?" Or go to the 1st line of defense?

Gong Li nodded and said, "Yes!" "He's going to look at the world up close.

Anyway, I got into the car and went to the latest line of defense, and in the car, Gong Li suddenly turned his head, "I found that your boss is quite handsome!"

Liu Changyu thought deeply about this, "It's really handsome, more handsome than those of us who are stars, but what are you talking about?"

Gong Li nodded secretly, he looked quite worthy of his own master, that is, "How old is he?"

Liu Changyu thought for a moment and replied, "30 years old, what are you asking for?" "

This guy is actually 30 years old, why does he look like he is in his early 20s?

Gong Li scolded: "This guy is just an old cow eating tender grass, didn't my master just graduate from college?" Liu Changyu: "..."Liu

Changyu took Gong Li to the first line of defense, there are a total of three city walls in front of the base, the first city wall has been broken a few days ago, and now this is the second line of defense, and now they still have two lines of defense left, and they are already trying to find a way to repair it, no matter what, they will not let a zombie enter their base.

All the supernatural beings above the city wall are mechanically attacking zombies, and they have been Xi to this work Xi for too long, so they will be surprised at first, and they will want to be cool and handsome, but they are not actually useful. Their attack methods are almost always singular, but effective.

The fire-based abilities united, and the red ability slowly transformed into a fire-colored wall, and the fire-colored wall pressed down, and some of the low-level zombies that fell on the zombies below were directly burned into ashes, and some of the high-level zombies turned into fireballs and rolled down, and under the city wall were patches of fire, and the strong scorching smell and disgusting rancid smell were intertwined, and they pounced on it several times, making people sick several times. The gold ability is a modified gun that fires infinite ammo, but the lower level of the gold ability does not have that kind of accuracy, and can only cooperate with the attacks of other abilities.

Everyone attacked hard, and at this time, a zombie quickly ran from above the dense zombies, obviously this was a level 5 zombie, the hen zombie jumped out, jumped up, and the people around immediately found it.

Gong Li's heart also became nervous, and he exclaimed, "Be careful! However

, the zombie attacked a young man in black with a clear target, the young man in black couldn't dodge, and it was only a late level 4, how to deal with a level 5 zombie, even if he could deal with it, if he was accidentally scratched by the other party, he would become a zombie.

Liu Changyu hurriedly stepped forward, picked up the gun in his hand and shot at the zombie, but after all, it was still a step too late, and the zombie's palm grabbed the young man's arm fiercely, and the young man's arm was injured and caught, and there were three blood marks, the wound was bone-piercing, and the blood did not stop.

Smelling the breath of fresh blood, the screams of the zombies under the city walls were even more excited and wanton.

Seeing that he was scratched by the young man in black for a moment, the surrounding strangers saw that their brother was injured, and their mood was even more agitated, and they roared angrily, aiming at the level 5 zombie and shooting wildly.

After the fifth-level zombie died, everyone came to the black-clothed young man one after another, his eyes were red and his eyes were full of tears.

"Da Ping, your hand...", the black-clothed young man called Da Ping shook his head with a smile, "That arithmetic level is higher than mine,

I can't do it anymore!" He exposed his wound, which had begun to slowly decay, and his skin began to turn gray, and a foul stench came over his face.

I couldn't bear to let my brother go like this at a young age, the strong man in black turned to look at Liu Changyu and pleaded: "Brother Liu, can you think of a way to save Daping?" "Is there really no cure? Isn't there a blood relative who can make people not become zombies? Why do you have to become a zombie, why do you have to die?

Liu Changyu frowned tightly, his face gloomy, "I'm not a doctor, even scientists can't save him, how can I save him?" "He has gone to save people as soon as possible, but if he can't catch up, he can't catch up, it's all fate. If you are standing on the front line, whether you are dead or alive depends on your own creation.

Gong Li looked at everyone silently, and a large stone pressed his heart, making him almost out of breath.

Da Ping smiled apologetically at Liu Changyu, then waved his hand to everyone and said, "Can you give me some shelter, I want to breathe this fresh air before dying!" Having

said that, no one around him knew what Ohira was thinking? Da Ping instead let them leave, nothing more than not wanting the other party to accidentally scratch someone after becoming a zombie, after all, the ability to be bitten by a high-level zombie will basically become a high-level zombie, so once the person is bitten, as long as it is not a person with evil thoughts, almost all of them will solve themselves, of course, there are also people who miss their families too much and will come to see their families for the last time.

Everyone bowed their heads and was silent, but no one left, as if they never intended to let each other breathe "fresh air".

Da Ping is not bitter or helpless, his good brothers are really more stubborn than the other, he took out a piece of paper from his trouser bag with difficulty and handed it to the strong man in black on the side, "Give this suicide note to my parents!" "The people who stand on the front line almost carry a suicide note with them, and after they die, let their comrades-in-arms hand over the suicide note to their families, and that's all they can do.

No one spoke, and they didn't know how to comfort them, and some people turned their backs and wept silently, and time passed little by little. Dahei actually wants to see his parents for the last time, but he doesn't want to become a zombie in front of his parents, and he doesn't want his parents to see his most embarrassed side.

Da Ping stood up frantically, there was still an hour before he turned into a zombie, and he was going to use up all his abilities to kill as many zombies as he could.

Everyone silently returned to their original positions and began to kill the zombies mechanically, but the tears in the corners of their eyes showed that they were not in a calm mood at the moment. It's not really mechanical that they don't know about pain, they just can't go to pain, they can only numb themselves and vent their pain with anger.

Looking at this picture, Gong Li's mood became heavier and heavier, and he was speechless for a long time.

The two of them didn't have the heart to go any further, and Liu Changyu said to Gong Li I will take you back.

The puppet is not the kind of person who is particularly obedient, he shakes his head and says, "I want to see it again!"

Liu Changyu glanced at Gong Li and didn't speak, and continued to move forward with Gong Li, and after walking for a while,

Liu Changyu turned his head and said to Gong Li: "If something happens, I don't care about you!" "I'm afraid he doesn't have that time, and he doesn't have the obligation to care whether Gong Li lives or dies.

Gong Li nodded, "I understand, I will try my best to take care of myself!"

After

finishing the busy harem, Li obediently followed behind Liu Changyu, but the thoughts in his heart were very chaotic, and the next time someone hit his chest with a stone, it made him hurt and heavy, and he didn't know what kind of language to use to express the current situation.

This yearEveryone is a pitiful person, and the husband who wants to see his daughter and the last side is also pitiful, and the young man who can't see his parents for the last time and chooses to continue to struggle is also pitiful. But this is their fate, their fate that they can't change, who calls this the end of the world, life and death are not up to them, no matter how hard they try to protect themselves, but an accidental scratch will kill them. That's why there are fewer and fewer human beings.

Gong Li knew that there were originally 10 billion people in this world, but now it seems that there are only about 100 million left, and such a number can be said to be extinct.

Gong Li sighed and said to Liu Changyu: "This is a world full of despair! He shouldn't have come here with an attitude of excitement, this is not a grand view garden for him to browse and enjoy, there are no wild monkeys and wild animals here for him to admire, no wonder the man and Liu Changyu are so displeased with his attitude. If you live in such a world, if you know that there is another world, and the people in the other world actually say that they want to come to see them and see what the zombies here look like, you should be very angry, right? has lived so desperately, so painfully, at this time he still has to be treated as a monkey in the garden, even if he doesn't mean this, but for men, maybe his unintentional actions have hurt others.

Gong Li sincerely said to Liu Changyu: "I'm sorry!

Liu Changyu was stunned for a moment, and then the corners of his mouth rose, Gong Li can sit in that position, that height is not without reason, and the attitude of the other party who knows his mistakes and can change them is enough to make them feel comforted.

Liu Changyu turned his head to Gong Li and said: "Actually, you are wrong in one sentence, this is not a world full of despair, at least in my opinion, Su Yinian is our only hope!" "Su Yinian's appearance ignited their hope for life, the pursuit of life, originally everyone held on to the life of getting by, if this continues, even if this world really becomes extinct one day, all become zombies, maybe they have expected it a long time ago, so it doesn't matter at all. Two years are like hell living in hell, walking like this all the time, not seeing the camera, not seeing where heaven is, not seeing a glimmer of light, how can they accept it? Their hearts have long been numb, so they let all their desires slowly amplify, even if they retain the bottom line, retain their conscience, and hope that the world will change, but in fact, they all know that nothing will change.

But Su Yinian's appearance was like a ray of light, and suddenly illuminated their darkness.

Su Yinian brought supplies and hope for life, and when they saw hope, they naturally wanted to let themselves struggle from the dark quagmire, even if they dyed a little white, they could do whatever it takes. So that's why even though Su Yinian's attitude towards the other little leaders is so "arrogant", the other party has to endure it, because they need Su Yinian to know that only Su Yinian can continue this world.

For them, material is the way to sustain this world.

☆ 195. Chapter 195: Painful Despair

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 195 Painful Despair

Hearing Liu Changyu's words, Gong Li was stunned for a moment, then nodded and said, "Yes! Su Yinian is the hope of this world, so he finally understands why Su Yinian can keep trying to find channels to purchase goods day and night, it turns out that this is why.

Gong Li only thinks that they can eat good things casually in their world, even the instant noodles they usually don't like to eat, those junk foods, in the eyes of the people of this world, are all delicacies from the mountains and seas.

Gong Li sighed for a while, "I'll find a way to get you some guns!"

Liu Changyu turned his head in surprise, and nodded after seeing Gong Li's serious expression, with a slight smile on his face: "Thank you!" Those bazookas were really useful for us!

At this moment, a burst of blue light suddenly flashed in front of him, and Gong Li was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly stepped forward to Liu Changyu's side and wondered, "What is that?" That person seems to be... Mrs. "

Forgive Gong Li for not being able to change his words for a while.

Liu Changyu: "..."Although he was dissatisfied with Gong Li's appearance, Liu Changyu actually didn't understand the reason why the man targeted Gong Li so much, and now it seems that he knows something.

Gong Li walked briskly in the direction of the man, "Isn't his ability fire?" How does it emit blue light?

Liu Changyu quickly took two steps forward and followed Gong Li's side and said, "He is the only level 7 ability, and the color of the flame is indeed a little different from the others!"

After the

two approached, they saw the man's tricks, and the man's hand slowly fell blue flames the size of a ping-pong ball, and those flames emitted a dazzling blue light in the air, although it looked like a flame, but it was falling rapidly, this flame seemed to be very heavy when it fell on the zombie's body, and some could even directly penetrate a big hole from the zombie's head, and then the zombie was stained with a little fire, It quickly burned out, and the zombies that had developed nearly 50 meters from the market next to the man were all turned into ashes, and even the high-level zombies of level 5 and level 6 were all dead.

Seeing this scene, Gong Li was very surprised, "His ability is too powerful?"

Liu Changyu nodded and said, "Yes, so as long as he is there, we can die a few fewer people!" "Sometimes, almost by the men's side, the Adepts in charge of the attack were never injured.

Gong Li once again took a good look at the man who was attacking the zombies, and the more he looked at the man, the more he felt that the man was more worthy of his master. Men are really powerful.

Seeing this, Gong Li didn't plan to look any further, he patted Liu Changyu on the shoulder, and the two of them left quickly.

On the way back, Liu Changyu suddenly asked Gong Li: "Gong Lao, you seem to be learning Xi boxing with Xiao Niannian, is the boxing really so interesting?"

Seeing the expression on Liu Changyu's face, Gong Li knew that the other party didn't know how powerful Su Yinian was at all, and the other party might even feel that martial arts were of no use to this world at all. This realization made Gong Li a little dissatisfied, and hurriedly said to Liu Changyu: "You don't know how powerful my master is, haven't you seen him punch?"

Liu Changyu shook his head inexplicably and said: "Of course not, it's too late for us to protect him, how can we be willing to let him deal with zombie fists but melee combat, if you have an ability, it's better to attack from a distance, melee attacks are easy to be infected by zombies, and then become zombies."

Gong Li said with a regretful face: "We can learn from my master, he is really powerful, you didn't give him a chance to play, always protect him, so he didn't shoot much, when he used to teach me, he would teach me how to swing boxing, and now teaching me is my own epiphany!"

Liu Changyu shrugged his shoulders as a matter of course and said, "Of course you have to have an epiphany about your own boxing technique, how can you rely on Su Yinian?" What I want to know most now is, are you really eighty years old now? "Why doesn't it look like it in his opinion, Gong Li looks like he's in his early 40s at most, and he's actually twenty or thirty years younger, there's something wrong with that, right?!

"Is there one? I didn't even pay much attention to it! "Gong Li hasn't taken care of his mirror for a long time, not for a long time, mainly because he hasn't paid much attention to his appearance, so he doesn't know what he looks like now, after all, he was still the same for a few days, but he wasn't as radiant as he is now.

"I don't think you really look like a 70-year-old guy at all, and you look like you're in your early middle age! "If he could still go to the beauty salon to maintain it every day, he wouldn't have rough skin like now, and he didn't drink hot hand cream, so he should let Su Yinian bring more next time. There are also skin care products, and there should be a lot of people buying them!

At this moment, Su Yinian slowly appeared, came behind the two, and said: "This is normal, he is practicing martial arts boxing, and the layers of advancement will get younger and younger, although it will not be able to rejuvenate, but it can indeed make him look younger about 20 years younger!"

"Is the boxing so powerful?" "I'm still skeptical that learning at the top can make me a little younger, that's everyone's dream! But then again, boxing can make people beautiful, and this statement is really silly enough.

"I'm really a lot younger, even the wrinkles at the corners of my eyes are gone! Someone hurriedly came to the side and picked up a broken glass, looked in the mirror, and it was indeed fine, and he could see that he was a little handsome. Why didn't he find out before? Do you have to wait for someone else to say it?

Liu Changyu immediately raised his hand on the side and said, "Xiao Niannian, I want to learn too!" "If I can Xi boxing to make myself beautiful, of course Liu Changyu has to learn, both men and women want to look better."

Su Yinian glanced at Liu Changyu, then shook his head affirmatively and said, "Dear, you don't have this qualification, you can't learn it, but ordinary people here can probably give it a try!"

Liu Changyu: "..."When did he become inferior to an ordinary person?" He seriously suspected that Su Yinian was talking nonsense.

"I remember that the boss is also learning, if he can learn, why can't I?

Su Yinian frowned and said, "But the problem is that he didn't learn serious boxing techniques!" It's just that it can strengthen his body, and I try to let him learn Xi advanced boxing technique, but the problem is that this boxing method is in conflict with the ability in your body, and if you really want to learn Xi boxing method, your ability may be invalidated. And then you can't learn Xi boxing technique, and when the time comes, won't you be empty at both ends? But ordinary people are different, ordinary people don't have abilities but can look at their qualifications, you say this reminds me, they don't have abilities, we can teach him boxing! Su Yinian smiled happily, if this is the case, then everyone has the ability to protect themselves, under normal circumstances, there is no need to beg, there will be someone to protect themselves, and they will be able to protect themselves.

Liu Changyu shook his head and said, "Let's pick people, not all ordinary people are suitable for boxing!" Hearing Su Yinian's explanation, Liu Changyu also understood, in fact, he made it clear, that is, each world has its own cultivation methods, and they are all different, and he can't force it.

is already a supernatural person, and he still wants to strengthen and seek higher, and he has such a great desire, but he is afraid that it will be intolerable.

At this time, a young man in a blue sweater hanging loosely on his body in the distance panted and ran towards everyone, "Brother Liu, someone in the base has mutated, and he has run to the refugee camp and eaten several people!" The

giant's face changed, and he immediately followed the young man quickly to the refugee camp.

Liu Changyu frowned tightly, always feeling that something was wrong today, "Why did another infected person run in?" "And it has become a zombie bite, it can't be that everyone is like the husband I saw today for their daughter, right, if you don't die outside and come to harm the base, how can such a person appear again?

When Gong Li on the side heard those two words, he immediately raised his eyebrows and asked, "What is the refugee camp?"

Liu Changyu sneered and said: "It's just a group of wastes who only know how to eat and wait for death, and have no contribution to the world at all!" "

It's really concise and appalling, Gong Li understands.

young man in a blue sweater said beside Liu Changyu: "Boss, I always feel that something is wrong, those people were obviously fine when they came back, and they were not injured, why did they suddenly mutate?"

Liu Changyu was stunned: "You mean it suddenly mutated?" The

young man nodded vigorously: "One of them is my brother, I know very well, he was a soldier before the end of the world, if he was really scratched, he couldn't help but say it." Also, he is a level 5 ability, so he must have been scratched by level 6 zombies, but I haven't heard them encounter level 6 zombies after chatting today! So how did he mutate? He couldn't figure this out, but the mutation of the brothers was real, and they really couldn't understand that if the brothers really wanted to mutate, they would also see the process of mutation before that, but there was nothing.

Liu Changyu's expression was heavy, and he immediately said to the young man: "You let everyone be on guard, surround the refugee camp, and don't let anyone go out!" "There's something wrong with this, how can you suddenly become a zombie? He knows in his own heart that most of his own team members are carefully selected and have passable character, so it's impossible not to even know whether he is infected or not, right?

The young man nodded and left first to call someone, they didn't arrange for someone to guard the place in the camp, after all, the people there were not worthy of their protection. Eating their things and cursing them for not being good enough, what kind of people are qualified to enjoy it? People who have never known how hard it is to collect supplies, but only know that they are scavenging things from other people, should stay in that private house for the rest of their lives.

☆ 196. Chapter 196: There are zombies in the refugee area

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 196 There are zombies in the refugee area Su Yinian and Liu Changyu took Gong Li to the refugee area together, an old-fashioned teaching building dormitory area was classified as a refugee camp, there were no patrolling aliens around, it was unprotected here, and when the zombie army came, they were willing to let these wastes

come in and hide for a while, which was already the greatest tolerance for them. If the other party wants to ask for more, Liu Changyu will not accept it. It is precisely because of this that the people in the refugee camp are very peaceful, and seeing that the other party is so obedient and does not make trouble, Liu Changyu is willing to give the other party one meal a day. Although he looked down on these people in the refugee camp, Liu Changyu felt very uncomfortable when he saw the corpses all over the field.

There are even corpses on the ground, some of the corpses have been eaten by the zombies and only the remains of their arms remain, some people seem to have been greatly frightened, and the whole person sits on the ground with a pale face, and some people have to sit on the ground crying wolves and grieving. The young man in black walked quickly to the refugee camp with a team of supernatural people, some of them went to search for survivors, and some of them were on alert around, alert at any time for unexpected situations, they had been bitten by zombies, then they would definitely become zombies, so they must not take it lightly.

Suddenly, a woman with a stump in her arm in the distance stood up, her face was full of tears, she quickly rushed to Liu Changyu, and shouted loudly, "You brought the zombies in, right?"

This sudden accusation made Liu Changyu, who was already not in a good mood, face instantly become even more ugly, his eyes were full of warnings, and he looked at the woman coldly, "

This aunt, I ask you to be careful when you speak, what is a zombie, we brought it in?" What's in it for us to bring the zombies in? It's only going to make it more difficult for us to deal with zombies, everyone knows this, can you stop talking nonsense? Don't say it, I feel like I'm an enemy of humanity. The

woman was furious, the tears on her face intersected with anger, she would be hideous, like a demon, she pointed at Liu Changyu and scolded loudly, "It's you, it's you." The

woman's fingers trembled and swept over Su Yinian, Liu Changyu and the others, she was crying in pain, and her voice was hoarse, "If it weren't for the fact that you didn't defend against the zombies well, how could the zombies run in?" It's because you didn't kill all those zombies with all your might, that those zombies had a chance to run into the base, as long as you work a little harder, so many people won't die, my son is also dead, I want you to compensate me! Lose my son's life. This

paragraph completely angered Liu Changyu, what does it mean that they didn't defend against the zombies well? What do you mean they give zombies a chance? All the soldiers are working the front line, day and night, especially the high-level abilities, because the higher the ability, the greater the responsibility, and some of the abilities don't even have time to close their eyes, but how many of them are human beings, and how many zombies are there? Tens of millions of zombies, as long as they can do it every day, it is already very difficult to prevent the other party from entering the base, how can they have the ability to annihilate those zombies? Why are people who don't know anything here shouting accusations at them? Isn't it ridiculous that the people who accuse them of the refugees who don't even dare to see the zombies and don't dare to see them? On what basis should the other party accuse them? The other party is so capable, why don't you kill those zombies? but came and blamed them.

Su Yinian frowned in displeasure, originally he sympathized with the poor people in the refugee area, but seeing their self-depraved appearance, he felt that he was too sympathetic to such a person, it was simply an insult to him, he didn't need to sympathize with this kind of person who had even given up on himself, but having said that, he hoped that these people would know what gratitude was, at least the base gave them a place to stay, and they had to rely on themselves to live, right? But they really shouldn't put their expectations and sympathy on such a self-depraved waste.

Although he doesn't understand what kind of unknown side of the world is, what kind of situation awaits him? But Gong Li clearly saw how the soldiers guarding the base on the city wall were fighting, so Gong Li, who was sympathetic to women at first, immediately sank his face and gave his life to others, which is the most stupid, and others have no obligation to protect you. So why did the rich man say such a thing, and did he go to see what kind of battle the adepts on the city walls were? If a woman had seen it, how could a woman say such a shameless thing? Why should others protect you?

Liu Changyu has a saying that is right, this is indeed a group of waste. In the past two years, I have never thought of going out to kill a zombie, and I have never thought of doing a little bit of confrontation with this world, even if it is only once. None of these people would rather live unkempt every day than let themselves live a little more energetically, they would rather make themselves dirty than kill a zombie even if their clothes are dirty? Indeed, such a person is hopeless.

Liu Changyu's expression instantly became cold, "What does it have to do with me when your son dies?" If we hadn't built a wall outside, do you think we'd have taken care of your life or death? "In fact, even if the wall is built, it will not affect the refugee area, but they are a little unbearable after all, these refugees are all dead in the mouths of zombies, so they settled the refugees well, and gave them one meal a day, he thinks that they have done enough to do their duty, and they can't predict what will happen in the future, they expect that there will be today, they will definitely throw this group of refugees outside, and they will not care about each other's life or death.

After hearing Liu Changyu's words, the woman looked at Liu Changyu in shock, "How can you... How can you say such a thing? Don't we have the right to live? Is it our fault that we are afraid of zombies and dare not face to face with zombies? We also want to go out and kill zombies like you, but we are afraid of death, is it wrong that we don't want to die? You are the Stranger, your ability is already stronger than others, you have to pay more, if you can't protect us, then we just don't want to die alive! "They just want to live, although they live a little embarrassed, they live a little bit of a nest, that's just to live, they don't want to die, so why can't they blame others?

Liu Changyu looked at the woman coldly, beckoned to the young man in the distance, and squinted at the woman and said, "Just like you said, everyone has the right to live, of course the supernatural also has, why do you refugees have the right to live, and the alien has to die for you to fight to kill the zombies?" Why are you? You are not their parents, anyone can live for themselves, everyone wants to live, this is human nature, there is nothing to be ashamed of, if you want to live without caring for others, that is also the way you choose to live, others have no right to interfere, you can live how you want. No one ever said you have to do it, and none of us Adepts have interfered with you. But you also have to pay attention to one thing, if you don't interfere, it means that you are not the one we need to protect, and we have no obligation to you, don't blame others for your death. Think about it, why are you still alive when your son is dead? Maybe when your son was caught and eaten, you ran away! You didn't save your son yourself, so why should you let someone else save you? Liu

Changyu immediately guessed the reason why the woman was so sad and regretted, the woman was guessed, and immediately stepped forward to grab Liu Changyu's arm like crazy, and shouted loudly, "I didn't, I didn't do it, he let me run..." She felt like she was out of breath just by getting closer, so she could only watch the zombies and eat her son to a fine spot, she didn't want to save it, it was that she didn't have the courage, she didn't dare... She even regretted why she had to hold her son firmly by her side, and did not allow her son to go out, because her son was a stranger, if her son went out with others to exercise three or three times, maybe her son would not be able to escape, maybe they would be like those people in the base early, and they would not worry about food or clothing at all.

However, the woman was so afraid of losing that she locked her son tightly and did not allow him to leave her for half a step. But if... Even if she lost her son, the woman who was still Xi habitually wanted to blame others for others looked up at Liu Changyu, cold eyes, if this group of people could work hard and kill all the zombies, he and his son would be able to live well, so to put it mildly, these people still harmed her son, and why are there soldiers patrolling and protecting everywhere, only they are not in the refugee camp?

The more women want to get over their grief, the young man who was driven over gently pulled him and sat directly on the ground and cried, and the young man looked helplessly at his boss, such a situation happens from time to time, and there are not less than a few people who can't carry it clearly, but now it's still nearby for the time being, and they shouldn't make such a big noise.

The woman suddenly stood up, seeing that Liu Changyu and they were leaving, she hurriedly chased after her, "Why don't you arrange someone to protect us?" There are patrollers everywhere I have seen, but we don't have them in the private sector, why don't we have them? Why not protect us?

☆ 197. Chapter 197: The Eighth-level Zombie Appeared

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 197 The eighth-level zombie appeared

, and the woman's unrelenting anger annoyed Liu Changyu, who turned around impatiently, "Do you want to hear the truth?" The truth is that we don't want to waste resources on you waste, how do you feel about listening to the truth? Are you feeling comfortable? The

woman seemed to have found an outlet to vent, I laughed and cried, pointing at Liu Changyu, "Okay, finally show your true colors, I know you are the devil, you have killed a large number of ordinary people a few days ago, and yesterday you fought with Xia Zhitian's people, what do you want to do?" Do you want to kill all the humans so you can dominate the world? At this time, you are still thinking about these things about rights and the like, have you ever thought about what we ordinary people want to do, we just want to live, you don't let us live..."

Once some people fall into the situation of self-awareness, they decide that their ideas are right, and even if they explain what others do, they are wrong, so there is no need to entangle with this rich man like this, Liu Changyu snorted coldly and said to the woman, "I really think that your brain may really be wrong, if you are so dissatisfied with the base, you can get out at any time, it seems that you admire Xia Zhitian, what?" Why didn't I take your bunch of garbage with me? Also, this aunt can eat indiscriminately, and can't talk nonsense, those ordinary people were obviously eaten by zombies a few days ago, what does it have to do with us? Anyway, it doesn't make sense with someone like you, I'll have someone send you out of the base in a while, so you're satisfied, right? "

Sending out of the base is equivalent to sending death, who doesn't know that now there are zombies outside, Liu Changyu did this, it was simply to let him go to death, Liu Changyu's actions were too ruthless, I wish you just wanted to rush forward, but you were dragged by the young man behind you, and the women were clamped down fiercely, watching Liu Changyu go farther and farther, the women scolded, "Liu Changyu, you will definitely not die well, we take refuge in your base just to let you protect us, But you have no conscience, you are all brutes, if you don't protect us, you just want to kill me, you will definitely be violent, you will all have retribution..."

The young man impatiently pushed the woman away, "I said, this old woman, can you clean your mouth a little more?" What do you have to ask someone else to protect you? Are you the head of the country, or the cadre of our base? If you're useful, we're happy to protect you, but the problem is that you're useless, I don't tell the boss, so get out of here! Otherwise, if the boss really has to let me send you outside the base, then you may die worse than your son..."

As soon as the woman heard her fate, it might be even more tragic than her own son, and she immediately turned pale with fright, and looked at the young man and the others in horror, looking at the back of the young man and them leaving, the woman was so unwilling, he scolded secretly, suddenly, hiss, the woman made a muffled voice, The sharp pain had stopped her brain from thinking, and she stared blankly at her chest, where a large hand, with a sharp twist, pierced her chest.

"Noise," a hoarse voice

came from behind the womanLiu Changyu and the others in front immediately felt a bad breath coming from behind them, they hurriedly turned around to look, and everyone saw that the woman was spitting blood, and there was a bright red blood flower on her chest. After the woman fell, she revealed a tattered dress, pale skin without the slightest blood, the other party's appearance was no longer that kind of rancid and rotten place, the skin was smooth, there was even a little luster in the sun, a young man with a good appearance. He slowly licked the blood from his palms with the tip of his tongue.

Su Yinian dragged Gong Li behind him, Liu Changyu and the young man in black blocked in front of Su Yinian without saying a word, this zombie in front of him is very dangerous, and now they all know that the more like a human zombie, the higher the level of the zombie, in addition to the tattered skin in front of him, which is no different from a human being, his level is definitely higher than that of level 7.

Liu Changyu's face turned pale, and he hurriedly whispered to Su Yinian, "You take the

old man and run first..."

Gong Li on the side only felt a cold sweat flowing down his forehead after seeing the zombie, the old man felt for the first time that death could be so close to him, and he could even feel it clearly, once he only needed to move one step, the zombie would unceremoniously rush over and twist his neck, surrender, this is the surrender of the little people to the emperor in ancient times, even if they understand that the emperor and they are only one identity, they will not hesitate to kneel in front of each other, almost nature.

Now this level 7 or level 8 zombie gives him such a feeling, Su Yinian grabbed Gong Li's hand, he knew very well that if they couldn't escape, they could only expose his secret.

Liu Changyu whispered to Su Yinian, "We just need to hold on until the boss dares to come, and you can take him away with confidence."

After seeing this zombie, the patrols in the

distance also ran over desperately, like moths to a fire, even if they knew that they were not the opponents of this zombie at all, even if they knew that they might be the ones who were pierced through their chests in the next second, they did not hesitate to run over, as long as Su Yinian could leave them, they were willing to sacrifice everything.

Su Yinian knew this very well, everyone could actually turn around and run away, but these people all stayed, they ran over desperately, even if they knew that they might die a tragic death, they had to protect his safety. Because from the time Su Yinian exposed his secrets and took out so many materials, Su Yinian knew that his safety could no longer follow him as he wanted, even if there was a lot of reluctance, he had to make a choice.

Gong Li on the side looked at Su Yinian, clenched his fist and let go, then dragged his hand and turned around and ran, the two of them ran forward quickly, there were a few wails behind him, Gong Li didn't help but turn his head, he saw a young man using all his strength to block in front of the zombie, but soon the zombie shattered the rattan produced by the young man's wood ability, and then broke the young man's head directly, Such a murderous picture frightened Gong Li, and Gong Li's breathing became obviously short. Su Yinian grabbed Gong Li and quickly ran to the side of the residential building, "I'll send you back to the modern world first."

Gong Li's face was pale, and he couldn't come back to his senses, "I..."

Su Yinian thought that the other party still wanted to stay, so he hurriedly shook his head and said, "I can't let you stay anymore, if you really want to help us, just find us more supplies!"

"Are those children really hopeless? Is there no antidote? Where has the government of this world gone? Didn't they work on an antidote to the virus? Why would the virus... So unscrupulous. Gong Li's voice was a little hoarse, and the most unsightly thing in old age was that he was a young and strong, self-motivated and hard-working young man, so he died in front of him.

Su Yinian smiled bitterly and said slowly, "I also want to know where those people went, is there no way, we have never put all our hopes on the government, after all, that system has collapsed, and almost all of them have been kings these years, who is the strongest and who is the boss, and who will have the ability and willingness to waste time researching the virus?" We've been trying to figure out a way, and I'm going to find a way, as long as we find an alchemist, there will definitely be a way to cure those viruses. "As long as there is an alchemist in his hometown, there is nothing that cannot be done, of course, it is more important to have those high-quality medicinal materials, as long as there are those medicinal materials, what do they want and can't get? It's only a matter of time before those viruses are expelled.

When Gong Li heard Su Yinian's words, he was stunned for a moment and raised his eyebrows in confusion, "Alchemist, what kind of alchemist are you talking about?"

Su Yinian,

who realized that he had leaked his mouth, hurriedly shook his head and said, "Anyway, I'll send you back first." Saying

that, Su Yinian couldn't help but grab Gong Li's hand and leave, Su Yinian wanted to send Gong Li away, so he had to follow, this is the biggest restriction that this space gives him, if he can let people leave just by spending a sum of money, I'm afraid the world will be messed up, so Su Yinian can understand the restrictions that this space gives him, Su Yinian just sent Gong Li back to the modern world, and he hurriedly disappeared in place.

Seeing Su Yinian disappear, Gong Li sighed, at this time, the door of Su Yinian's bedroom was pushed open, and Wu Yingxue first raised her eyebrows in surprise when she saw Su Yinian's room actually standing with Gong Li, and then began to think crankily in her mind and hurriedly asked, "Old man, why are you here?" "How could the old man be in Su Yinian's room? The other party shouldn't have done something unspeakable to Su Yinian, could it be that the revelations on the Internet are all true?

Gong Li's face was gloomy, "I'm looking for him too." "As soon as you look at the messy look on your little girl's face, you know that the other party is thinking nonsense.

Wu Yingxue just laughed twice and received, "Old man, that kid didn't make you angry, did he?" "In case he offends their old wealthyman, he must look good.

Gong Li shook his head and said, "I'm angry with myself, I'll go back first, you can guard him here." "He needs to go to his friends to discuss this matter, he is now eager to send all the weapons that can be gathered, although they are two worlds, but they are both humans, he believes that if something goes wrong in their world, the other party will definitely not sit idly by.

☆ 198. Chapter 198: Solve the eighth-level zombies

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 198 Solve the Level 8 Zombie When Su Yinian returned to the end of the world, the level 8 zombie had already killed a lot of people, even Liu Changyu was injured, looking at the injured person who fell to the ground, Su Yinian was anxious and angry, more than a dozen people with abilities were restraining the

level 8 zombie, but unfortunately it didn't play a role. It's like a few rabbits trying to contain a tiger, which is simply impossible, it is simply to hit a stone with an egg, purely looking for death.

Fortunately, these strangers are very measured, and retreat in time when the other party wants to scratch them, there are not many mutated brothers, Feng Beizhi, who got the news, rushed here quickly with more than 100 elites, perhaps knowing that the boss who commanded them had entered the base, and the zombies outside were becoming more and more furious, desperately trying to break through the hard city wall, and wanted to enter the base like crazy, and the impregnable city wall had been broken through by them, The first line of defense has collapsed. Feng Beizhi didn't expect the crisis to come so quickly, he had to take out all the weapons at the bottom of the box, but the worst thing was that at this time, he also learned the news that the level 8 zombies had actually entered the base, and it was still in the presence of Su Yinian, when Feng Beizhi learned the news, he immediately couldn't sit still, and immediately ran to the base after gathering people.

When they came to the refugee area, there were countless dead and injured here, and some had even turned into zombies, and when he saw Su Yinian, the level 8 zombie actually attacked from behind Su Yinian.

Of course, Su Yinian also noticed that the elusive level 8 zombie ran behind him, he hurriedly turned his head, and the level 8 zombie jumped up and jumped extremely high, falling hard, and the sharp claws slashed towards Su Yinian's face.

Su Yinian was not in a hurry, of course he was afraid of this zombie, but now he calmed down, if he had just come to this world, he would definitely be like when he met the mutant spider, panicked and didn't know what to do. But after coming to this world, he practiced diligently every day, and his boxing technique never fell, although he couldn't use the third layer of Lingfeng Fist like he used to be, but it was not a problem to use the first layer of Lingfeng Fist.

He took a deep breath and clenched his fist, surrounded by countless fierce winds, Su Yinian was about to swing the claws of the level 8 zombie, and suddenly bent down and sent his fist into the body of the level 8 zombie.

It's a pity that the skin of the level 8 zombie is already like an iron wall, although Su Yinian did not make a scratch on the body of the level 8 zombie, but Su Yinian's fist still made the level 8 zombie shake, the zombie felt the pain in his abdomen, and his face seemed to show an expression of disbelief, and then quickly retreated, staring at Su Yinian vigilantly.

The panicked Feng Beizhi saw such a picture, Su Yinian only used one punch to beat the level 8 zombie back, but Feng Beizhi, who was standing behind Su Yinian, also saw Su Yinian quietly turn his fist back, Su Yinian's fist had already flowed out a lot of hard work, the blow just now obviously used up all of Su Yinian's strength, but Su Yinian couldn't fall here.

It was they all who ignored it, the higher the zombie, the more sensitive they were to the smell of blood, Su Yinian was only a little injured, the level 8 zombie moved his nose, and immediately smelled it, he roared at Su Yinian, and rushed over again.

But Su Yinian was already weak, and he didn't have the ability to swing a punch at all, at this moment, a huge pull pulled Su Yinian back fiercely, I don't know when, Su Yinian gave birth to countless wood-colored rattans behind him, and those rattans tightly surrounded Su Yinian and made Su Yinian jump up from the ground, forming a parabola and falling backwards, Feng Beizhi stepped forward in time to hug Su Yinian, and at the moment when Feng Beizhi hugged Su YinianHan Ye withdrew all his rattans, glanced at the brothers on the side, and then quickly rushed forward to fight with the level 8 zombie.

Feng Beizhi angrily hugged Su Yi Nian and scolded, "Don't you know that you are a spatial powerhouse?" Won't you hide? "Obviously, Su Yinian can go to other worlds, just like that in the situation just now, Su Yinian can leave, there is no need to stay and be attacked by zombies, and Su Yinian actually uses his fists, knowing that Su Yinian's fists are very powerful, after all, they are fighting with their bodies, what if one was accidentally scratched by the other party last year? What if Su Yinian is infected?

Su Yinian knew that Feng Beizhi cared about her, but he was not stupid enough not to protect himself, if he was really in danger, even if he would expose his secret, he would definitely ensure his safety first.

"I'm not going to get hurt, you know.

"Who knows if you're going to go crazy and do something stupid. Feng Beizhi didn't want to listen to Su Yinian's current excuse, but he was still angry, God knew that when he saw the zombie rushing towards Su Yinian, he could clearly feel that his heart stopped beating, this feeling that made his heart ache violently, he didn't want to try it a second time, so if Su Yinian was still so disobedient, then he would rather Su Yinian never appear in the last days.

Su Yinian noticed that Feng Beizhi's hands were trembling, and he thought about it for a moment if he saw that it was Feng Beizhi's reckless behavior like him, he might also collapse, and he would be in pain and anger, "Don't be angry, I won't do this next time."

But Feng Beizhi was still angry, and he said to a few young men and women behind him: "A few of you give me a good protection of Su Yinian, and zombies are never allowed to get close to him and touch him, do you know?" "

Everyone knows Su Yinian's preciousness, as long as Su Yinian is alive, there will be a future in this world, so even if they don't say anything about the north seal, they will do their best to protect Su Yinian's safety.

Everyone was entangled with the zombies, and the level 8 zombie had to fight with so many abilities, and it seemed that it was a little powerless to dodge all kinds of ability attacks, but Feng Beizhi and the others did not dare to have the slightest appreciation, and they were still grim, and more than a hundred people joined in. Those fireballs smashed densely on the level 8 zombie, and the level 8 zombie had no strength to fight back at all.

Maybe it was pressed and beaten like this, the level 8 zombies were extremely angry, their throats made bursts of grunts, and their eyes stared fiercely at the surrounding abilities, and the abilities did not dare to slack off, and after one group exhausted their skills, another group followed the top.

Han Ye took the opportunity to quietly cast a wood-colored rattan from the ground, and slowly crawled towards the ankles of the eighth-level zombies, although the eighth-level zombies had recovered a little sane, but after all, their IQ was only like that of a child, so they naturally didn't find that their attention was attracted by the ability attack, so they didn't notice that there was a crisis under their feet. By the time he found out that he had been imprisoned, it was already more than half an hour later, the zombie didn't want to run, and the second was that he found that he had no chance at all, once he found that he had signs of escaping, one earthen wall after another blocked his way. He couldn't cope with the fireball attack anymore, and now with these annoying earthen walls, the zombies were in a raging roar.

One after another, these supernatural beings died one after another, and they were still lying on the ground, the corpses of their compatriots, but they couldn't care about it anymore, they just wanted to kill the level 8 zombie in front of them as soon as possible.

Time passed minute by minute, looking like a crazy struggle after being imprisoned, Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief, once the zombie was caught, they had a way to slowly polish all the abilities of the zombie, hundreds of people to deal with a zombie, in fact, it had consumed their huge manpower, but there was no way, if they didn't do this, they would die. Now they can only hope that those who went to the front line will be particularly beaten today.

It took three days for the level 8 ability to finally run out of breath under the torture of nearly 200 ability, Feng Beizhi gave the zombie the final blow, and after solving this level 8 zombie, they had the energy to deal with other affairs in the base.

However, Feng Beizhi's energy consumption is huge, so after seeing that the zombies are out of gas, Feng Beizhi couldn't support it, and fell down on the spot, only scaring Su Yinian enough, if it weren't for Feng Beizhi's nose and breathing, Su Yinian probably couldn't help crying bitterly, he had never seen Feng Beizhi so embarrassed, his clothes were scratched and tattered by level 8 zombies, and his face was pale and bloodless. Even the breathing of sleep changed from a deafening snoring to a faint one.

Su Yinian brought Feng Beizhi back to the dormitory with tears in his eyes, and Feng Beizhi slept for 4 days.

After Feng Beizhi woke up, Su Yinian immediately stepped forward and hugged Feng Beizhi, "You always tell me not to take risks, what about you?" When I saw you fall, I thought you were dead, and I thought you were scratched by a zombie. "

I haven't slept for three days and three nights, I'm so sleepy, sorry, baby. Feng Beizhi gently stroked Su Yinian's cheek, "I'll pay attention next time, besides, I'm too tired, you're different,You can't beat that level 8 zombie at all, and you still run up to fight that level 8 boss, when you mention this, I'm still angry, and you blame me in turn? Do you know what it's like to see your lover fall?

Su Yinian had tears in his eyes, "I know, so you are absolutely not allowed to have an accident in the future."

Feng Beizhi stretched his waist and hugged Su Yinian with a relaxed face, "With you by my side, how could something happen to me?" The big deal is to go to other worlds! Anyway, you probably won't be able to keep your secret.

"I know, it's okay to expose it, we used to be too cautious to do anything, but since I stopped hiding my "ability", everything has been going a lot better, so I figured out that sometimes there are secrets that don't need to be hidden. "Indeed, as Su Yinian said, since the secret of his spatial ability was revealed, everything he wanted to do was much smoother, and no one would be cautious about exploring them, let alone anyone constantly planting spies into their team.

Su Yinian then spoke: "The zombie army has begun to retreat. And the retreat was very fast, and the people at the base celebrated after knowing the news.

This should be the only good news they have heard in the past few months, both of them are much more relaxed, Feng Beizhi kissed Su Yinian's lips, he hasn't been intimate with Su Yinian for a long time, since the boss has begun to retreat, then he finally has extra time to get along with Su Yinian.

Su Yinian did not resist Feng Beizhi's kiss, but kissed back harder.

☆ 199. Chapter 199: Can't wait for the antidote

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 199 Can't wait for the antidote

Modern world, in the conference room of the old mansion of the Gong family, Gong Li and a few of his companions sat on the sofa and watched the recorded surveillance.

The more they watched like this, the heavier their expressions became, only the man in the corner was suddenly stunned when he saw Feng Beizhi's face, he didn't want to speak, and was silent for a while, but he didn't say anything, just quietly watched the video begin.

Gong Li pointed to the video and said to everyone: "Now you finally believe it, I have only been in such a world for one day, and I feel hopeless and miserable, not to mention that the people there have lived for three whole years."

Looking at those young people, who should have been the age of children, but they were burdened with such pain, such responsibility, and such despair, everyone sighed, and even the Qin Xiangdong brothers, who had been opposed at first, stopped talking, and quietly watched the young people in the video slowly lose their lives.

What would their world be like if it were like this?

Everyone sighed, and some people have even begun to decide to take out all the bottom of their pressure box, although they are in the same two worlds, but they are all human beings, how can they watch their compatriots die like this?

Qin Xiangdong nodded and said, "I will get a batch of goods back as soon as possible." "If you can, you can help.

Hearing this, Gong Li nodded solemnly, "Thank you." Of

course, Qin Xiangxi also had such thoughts, and he had already sent a message just now for people to prepare supplies, but now they have something that they are more interested in, "What I am more interested in now is the crystal nucleus in the zombie's head."

Qin Xiangdong nodded, "Yes, this is a good thing, big brother, they didn't mention it and I haven't noticed it, I also find that you are becoming more and more energetic, and there are few gray hairs." "Originally, they just thought that Gong Li could be maintained, but now that they think about it carefully, Gong Li suddenly became so energetic and energetic, it seems that it started from the day he learned boxing with Su Yinian, although this boxing method can not rejuvenate them, but it can make them become as energetic as middle-aged people, and make them refreshed, which is enough for them to dream of.

"I'm going to settle on these crystal nuclei. Qin Xiangxi nodded vigorously, his words had actually been decided, to help another world, of course they couldn't help in vain, they must come up with something that can convince others, the crystal nucleus is such an existence.

Gong Li looked at the man in the corner, "What do you think?" The

man naturally nodded, "I will definitely do my best, I will help them if they need anything, the crystal nucleus is dispensable!" What I like more is the gold there.

"I'll tell my master about this.

After the

two brothers Qin Xiangdong left, Gong Li came to the man, "I think it's very similar." The

man smiled wryly and said, "Of course I know they're alike, but the problem is that they're people from two worlds, and don't forget that."

Gong Li frowned, "Of course I haven't forgotten, but is there really anyone in this world who can look exactly the same?" And I can go to that world, why can't others? Have you ever wondered?

These words made the man stunned, and Gong Li continued: "I asked him about 30 years old, which is about the same age as your son, and I will ask about him and his parents when the master comes back." The

man was silent for a while before nodding and saying, "Thank you, Brother Gong, I don't have any hope, but if you can give me a little hope, I don't want to give up, my son disappeared inexplicably, and disappeared like this, maybe he really went to another world." "

The last days.

After Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi kept warm in the room for a while, the situation in the base had basically stabilized, and the zombies outside had retreated a lot, but they all knew that there was still a very important problem in front of them, which made them have to pay attention to it and have to be vigilant.

Liu Changyu frowned and said, "We haven't found the reason for Li Chong's mutation until now, it's really strange, I originally thought it would be that level 8 zombie who did it, but I took a look, and he made people mutate to scratch the other party." But Li Chong suddenly became a zombie. After the level 8 zombie died, he quickly found a few witnesses, all of whom said that Li Chong had suddenly mutated, and any omen had become a zombie like this. If it was the zombie that the level 8 zombie did it, how could it be possible to let the others go? But they can't find any clues so far, they can have a point, there is no clue at all, they only know that there is a person who suddenly turned into a zombie.

Lu Zhan was also full of doubts, "This is strange, I have never heard of the sudden mutation, could it be that someone is lying?" Could Li Chong have returned to the base with the zombie virus, he doesn't even know? He is more inclined to this possibility, if it is really as Liu Changyu said, there is such a thing, it will be terrifying.

Feng Beizhi thought for a moment, and tapped his finger on the table, "I think it's unlikely, if someone lies, is it necessary for everyone to lie?" And even if you don't know if you have been scratched by zombies, it is impossible to hide it from others, we all know that the last mutation requires a process, and it is impossible to become a zombie for no reason. If it really suddenly turns into a zombie, then we should be vigilant, not suspicious. "Anyway, in this world, if you don't be vigilant, you can't live at all.

"If there is a cure for the loss, why should we look at our brothers like this, dying in front of us one after another. Boss, more or less I can guess Su Shao's ability, can he conjure a lot of materials, you ask him if there is a way to conjure up an antidote. Lu Zhan had tears in his eyes, he had lost a lot of his brothers this time when the zombie army attacked, and he really didn't want to look at his companions like this and die in front of him. No one else dared to ask the boss what kind of secret Su Yinian had, but he couldn't care so much, if Su Yinian really had a way, even if they were asked to wait, they could wait.

Feng Beizhi knows the urgency of his brothers, but he also feels sorry for his lover, the two worlds are constantly shuttling, and the time spent is a hundred times that of theirs, maybe when they have a meal here, his daughter-in-law will suffer for a while in another world. Every time I see my daughter-in-law come back and fall asleep, Feng Beizhi is also distressed.

Liu Changyu glared at Lu Zhan, didn't everyone say that this guy was not allowed to mention it?

Lu Zhan sighed, of course he didn't want to mention it, he didn't want to embarrass the boss, but so many people with abilities might not have had time to enjoy that little bit, so he lost his life, he was distressed.

Feng Beizhi sighed and said: "I will mention this matter to him, and also, the ability of the baby is not to conjure up materials, but to travel through the world."

Lu Zhan's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at his boss in disbelief, "Wear, wear, shuttle?" "Isn't this golden finger a little too big?

Lu Zhan turned his head to look at Liu Changyu, Liu Changyu didn't look surprised at all, obviously knew about it, "You know?

Liu Changyu shrugged his shoulders helplessly, "Someone has to cover up."

"Lu Zhan, although he can travel through the world, you must know that the speed of time in each world is because of him, once he travels to the modern world, the world here will slow down for him. So we might be here for a meal, and my baby will be busy there for a month. Feng Beizhi sighed: "Actually, I now hope that he can stay in the modern world and come here less, it is too dangerous here, and now there is a bigger crisis, I am afraid that he will be hurt." I may be sorry for you if I say this..."

Lu Zhan was stunned for a moment, and quickly interrupted Feng Beizhi's words, "There is nothing to be sorry for, if it were me, I wouldn't want to stay in such a world, especially now, although the matter of the stranger inexplicably turning into a zombie has been blocked by our best efforts, there is still news that has spread." If this proves to be true, then there may really be no hope in this world, Boss, but even though there is no hope in this world, it is also our home.

Feng Beizhi sighed slowly, "That's why I don't want him to be so tired and so happy." But. I'll still mention this matter to him, she should have a way, he is already collecting a medicinal herb, and he may be able to use it when the time comes. Hearing

this news, Lu Zhan was obviously relieved, he believed that as long as Su Yinian was willing to help them, they would definitely be able to find a way to unravel this virus, even if it took a long time, they were willing to wait, they would wait until this hope came.

"Boss, I'll wait! I will definitely wait for this antidote. Lu Zhan nodded, turned and left the conference hall. In fact, it doesn't feel good to put all their hopes on one person, because they have no blood ties after all, and they have no relatives or reason, but they all choose to believe in Su Yinian, and believe that Su Yinian will not give up on them and will not leave them.

Feng Beizhi pressed his temples with a headache, "How many people died in the land battle?"

"Three or four hundred!

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, "How can there be so many?" "It's no wonder that Lu Zhan is increasingly trying to find a way to detoxify, and he used to have only this idea, but now it is becoming more and more urgent.

"On the day of the fight against level 8 zombies, he was on the front line, and I heard that more than a dozen brothers were scratched by high-level zombies in order to save him..."

The two sighed and didn't speak,

☆ 200. Chapter 200: Back to the Modern World

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 200 After returning to the modern world

and returning to the house, Feng Beizhi told Su Yinian about the increasing number of deaths of the supernatural in the base.

Su Yinian was very clear about Feng Beizhi's thoughts, he knew that Feng Beizhi wanted to give the world more hope, and he also knew that he might be able to find this glimmer of hope. As long as he goes to the Wuzhen Continent where he used to be, as long as he finds the alchemist, it is completely possible to find and solve the zombie virus in this world.

But the problem is that if he wants to go to that world, he will inevitably meet the old man, but in fact, Su Yinian is not ready.

Su Yinian sighed and said, "I know that you all want me to find a way to unravel the virus, but the problem is that the most important thing now is the supplies. As for the antidote, I won't let you wait too long anyway, I'll get the supplies first, after all, going to the martial arts world is different from this world, and the space in my hand was born from that world, and there are many unknowns, so..." Of course, more than that, he hadn't figured out how to deal with it, and he was afraid to find out about his father.

Seeing Su Yinian's timidity, Feng Beizhi actually knew it in his heart, so many reasons were just excuses, Su Yinian was most afraid of his father, Feng Beizhi stretched out his hand and put his arm around Su Yinian's shoulder and said: "In short, I will accompany you wherever you go in the future, anyway, we already have enough points now, even if there is any accident, I will accompany you." "He will be by Su Yinian's side for the rest of his life, so Su Yinian doesn't need to worry, no matter what happens, they will face it together, and he won't let Su Yinian be hurt alone.

Su Yinian shook his head, "It's not a question of whether you accompany me or not, but if you really want to go to the Wuzhen Continent, I still hope to get the supplies back first, and you can wait for me for another day or two!" "In short, it's better to get the supplies in hand first, and after arranging everything, there are no worries, and they can go to the Wuzhen Continent. The most important thing now is the materials, after all, they have already consumed eighty percent of the materials in this battle, and now there are too few materials in his space.

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "I'll wait for you to come back!" "

Then I'll go over first, at least bring the rest of the supplies back, and I want to know what kind of attitude Gong Lao has?" If they're willing to help us, we'll have a steady supply of thermal weapons. Su Yinian couldn't wait to know Gong Li's thoughts, whether Gong Li was willing to help them, if Gong Li was willing, they would take out the corresponding crystal nucleus to exchange for supplies. He thought that those ancient warriors should be very interested in the crystal nucleus.

Feng Beizhi kissed the corner of Su Yinian's mouth, gently stroked Su Yinian's cheek, and watched Su Yinian disappear in front of him.

After Su Yinian returned to the modern world, the first thing he did was to call Gong Li, after all, this matter was more urgent for him.

Gong Li was very excited when he received Su Yinian's news, "Master, how many days do you plan to stay this time?" Although Su Yinian didn't leave for a long time, but after experiencing it there, Gong Li felt that living in that world was like a year, in fact, it was hard to hear, he really didn't want Su Yinian to go to that world again and suffer such a injury, because they couldn't predict how long Su Yinian could live in that world.

Su Yinian nodded and said, "It should be a long time to stay!" I still have something to do, but as for the armaments, how are you talking? He knew that Gong Li had Gong Li's embarrassment, and it didn't seem so easy for the other party to come up with so many weapons, and since the other party wanted evidence, they didn't object. Gong Li may not know, the things that Gong Li carried, in fact, they all knew, or Liu Changyu was the first to find out about this, and then told them Su Yinian, only then did they know that the other party was actually prepared. But no matter what the other party wants to do, he only hopes that the other party can be on their side and can help them. It doesn't matter what is exposed.

Gong Li immediately spoke: "We will prepare all kinds of weapons for you, and also, I also got two tanks, you can use them to modify them!" "It's a model that's been obsolete, but it's still very useful for the world.

When Su Yinian heard this, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you!" "As long as Gong Li is willing to help them and give them weapons, whatever it is.

Gong Li shook his head and said, "We are also going for those crystal nuclei on your body. "Empress Gong Li later felt that she realized what her master said... Why are you all using the word "you"? And how would the master know that he had to consult with others?

However, just like Su Yinian did not get to the bottom of it, Gong Li did not intend to ask the other party when he revealed his stuff.

Su Yinian chuckled and said, "As long as you help me, it doesn't matter how many crystal nuclei you want!" Now that the usefulness of those crystal nuclei has been vividly demonstrated in Gong Li's body, seeing that Gong Li is getting younger and younger, he doesn't believe that those people are not impressed. As long as they are moved, what they want, the other party will definitely do it for them, the other party may think that everything is under their control, but in fact, it is not possible to say who will contain who at that time.

After discussing the matter of supplies with Gong Li, Su Yinian planned to go out, but he was a little hungry and wanted to eat something.

But unfortunately, Wu Yingxue hurriedly blocked Su Yinian, who was about to leave, at this time, "Where do you want to go?" Didn't I message you that I'd come and pick you up? How do you dress like this? She didn't expect the luxury brand to find Su Yinian so quickly, hoping that Su Yinian would be the spokesperson, although the other party said that they would let them audition, but the meaning of the words seemed to have already determined that Su Yinian was their spokesperson.

Wu Yingxue was in high spirits, and immediately ran to find Su Yinian, planning to go through the motions, but unfortunately Su Yinian still looked the same old as soon as she opened the door.

Su Yinian opened the mobile phone on the bedside table and said to Wu Yingxue with an apologetic face: "I just saw the message now, I'm sorry!"

"Forget it, you can wear the clothes I brought! I'll give you a little makeup and go audition for a GG this afternoon! Wu Yingxue threw the clothes in her hand on the bed and took out the makeup case.

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment: "Audition? "Does GG need an audition too? What GG? It's so troublesome.

"Foreign directors have a bit of a special personality, in short, dress formally, don't let the other party think we are rude! Also, at noon yesterday, the old man was actually in your room, what do you have to do with him? Don't tell me you're really given by him..." Wu Yingxue didn't say these two words, but carefully looked at Su Yinian's expression, and seeing Su Yinian's inexplicable face, Wu Yingxue unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

Su Yinian didn't hesitate at all, and said directly to Wu Yingxue, "He is my apprentice!" We are in a mentor-apprentice relationship! As for the other relationships, he didn't quite understand what Wu Yingxue meant.

Wu Yingxue was completely stunned, "Apprentice? What do you mean? You're his apprentice, it's pretty much the same! "Old Man Gong is such a strong person, how can he have a master-apprentice relationship with Su Yinian, and the two can't get along at all? Why did they run together and become a master and apprentice!? But seeing Su Yinian's serious expression, it didn't seem to be fake.

"He asked me to teach him how to Xi boxing, and he is my apprentice!" Su Yinian stood up, opened the bag and took out the clothes.

"Fist technique? Wu Yingxue still doesn't quite understand, but since there are no messy relationships, it's good that he doesn't have those messy relationships, but he has heard that the old man Gong is very interested in boxing, and he heard that he also went to study with a reclusive film and television master, and what he learned was a pile of garbage. Now he actually learned Xi boxing method with Su Yinian, isn't it a little funny? What will Su Yinian do? In addition to singing, dancing and acting on TV, how could Su Yinian also box? Even if he can make a circle, it's definitely just an embroidered pillow, so it won't make Gong Li worship him as a teacher, right?!

"Yes, it's boxing! It

seems that Su Yinian didn't plan to explain what kind of boxing skills he had, Wu Yingxue asked Su Yinian to change his clothes, and after Su Yinian changed his clothes, Wu Yingxue drew a light makeup on Su Yinian's face.

The more handsome and compelling Su Yinian appeared in Wu Yingxue's career like this, Wu Yingxue nodded with satisfaction, and dragged Su Yinian, "Okay, let's hurry up, by the way, "Who is the Murderer" has been broadcast, and the response is very good, you can take a look on the Internet when the time comes!"He didn't expect that it was just an experimental show, and it was an instant hit, and it really became a hit. At the beginning, those who gave up investment because the program pattern was too small, and the fathers of those who gave up investment are probably so regretful that their intestines are blue.

On the way to the audition building, Su Yinian turned on the video and watched his variety show.

Su Yinian also found that he was really stupid, and some obvious evidence was in front of him, and he actually passed it like this, as if nothing had happened. Although Su Yinian didn't plan to do anything, nothing happened, but in fact, he couldn't do anything.

Although this variety show is a broadcast, it still pushed Su Yinian to the top traffic position overnight.

After all, Su Yinian has good acting skills and good looks.

But Su Yinian's exposure is still too little, so there are still many people on the Internet who desperately want to dig out a little bit of Su Yinian's information. Su Yinian's play went to watch the sunrise together, this TV series is really bloody and they are about to be unable to watch it, they must find Su Yinian's other works to nourish their eyes, at this time, who is the murderer This variety show is in front of them, those fans have been hungry and thirsty for a long time, so they naturally can't wait to download and watch.

I thought that Su Yinian would be as dark as in the movie, sometimes a little evil, in short, a very shrewd person, but what they saw in who was the murderer was a particularly stupid and cute Su Yinian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 310 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
625 86 1
Season 1 of Between the Crystals coming summer 2024. Add this to your library and get notified when it's available for you to read. Summary: Run. Don...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
71K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...