The substitute has awakened

由 Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... 更多

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 136 End of text

563 10 4
由 Demens88c

When Yan Heqing returned home, the living room was brightly lit, but Lu Lin was nowhere to be seen.

He put on his slippers and went to the balcony.

Sure enough, Lu Lin was pruning the bad branches.

The balcony was not sealed, and compared to the oversized terrace of the apartment, the conditions for growing flowers were still much worse. During their honeymoon, the housekeeper came to water them every day, but several pots of roses died.

"How about planting a few pots of climbing roses?" Lu Lin suddenly said, "When you come back, the balcony will be full of flowers."

Yan Heqing walked to him and squatted down, picked up a shovel and filled in the soil, "I've only been there for less than three months——"

I stopped again, bought a few pots with budded flowers, and raised them carefully. They bloomed in August and lasted until next year.

When he comes back at the end of October, it's not impossible that the roses are in bloom and cover the entire balcony.

Yan Heqing put down the shovel, tilted his head and asked Lu Lin, "Then I want blue rain."

Lu Lin bundled the bad branches and put them in a plastic bag. He took out his mobile phone and searched for Blue Rain. The name was Blue Rain, but it was more like purple. He laughed and said, "Okay, I'll plant it for you."

He immediately put away his cell phone, picked up the plastic bag and went downstairs, "You should go to bed early after taking a shower. We will fly at 9 o'clock tomorrow."

But he didn't expect Yan Heqing to stand up with him and look at him with bright eyes. Lu Lin's heart suddenly softened. He had just pruned the bad branches and didn't clean his hands. He couldn't touch Yan Heqing's head, so he held his hand and said, "Follow me to take out the garbage?"

Yan Heqing held his hand back and said, "Yes."

When they went downstairs, neither of them spoke, enjoying the tranquility that only belonged to the two of them. After taking out the trash and going home, the two of them took a shower together. They had to fly for ten hours tomorrow, so Lu Lin just kissed her. After a while, she hugged him and covered him with quilt, "Good night."

Yan Heqing was also thinking about tomorrow's flight, nodded and closed his eyes to rest.

The next day he woke up earlier than usual. Yan Heqing woke up at five o'clock. It was too early. He didn't want to disturb Lu Lin's sleep. He kissed Lu Lin's lips gently and got up quietly to wash up without eating breakfast. , left a note for Lu Lin, and set off with his luggage.

It was still early when we arrived at the airport, but there was already a long queue at the security check. After passing the security check, Yan Heqing took his flight ticket and ticket folder and went to the boarding gate. On the way, he looked up at the extremely high ceiling, and suddenly a sky rose. A feeling of emptiness.

He missed Lu Lin very much.

Yan Heqing took out his cell phone. At 8 o'clock, Lu Lin hadn't contacted him yet. Was he still awake?

Yan Heqing couldn't hide his disappointment and looked at the phone for a while before putting it away.

Lu Lin booked first class. Yan Heqing did not go to the VIP lounge, but sat outside, touching the screen of his mobile phone from time to time.

Lu Lin still hasn't contacted him, nor on WeChat.

At this time, the broadcast reminded him to board the flight, and Yan Heqing turned off the machine directly and pressed the shutdown button hard.

After getting on the plane, Yan Heqing still felt uncomfortable in his chest, so he asked the stewardess for a thin blanket to cover his face and sleep.

After a while someone sat down next to me.

Yan Heqing opened his eyes, he was about to take off, it was time to make a phone call.

He didn't know there was wifi on this plane, so he thought about it and took out his phone.

Angry as he was, he still wanted to hear Lu Lin's voice before taking off.

As soon as he pulled off the thin blanket, the scent of cedar hit him, "Do you want to sneak away without waking me up?"

Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin in surprise, "Why are you here?"

It was the first time he showed such an expression. Lu Lin liked it, lowered his head and kissed her, with a smile in his voice, "How could I not give it to you if we can't see each other for three months?"

Yan Heqing is going to the experimental base to study in isolation. He cannot leave for three months and cannot touch his mobile phone.

Only then did Yan Heqing realize that Lu Lin wanted to surprise him on purpose.

The depression dissipated within an hour or two.

The corners of his mouth raised, "It takes a day and a night to get back and forth. Don't worry about it. Just go back."

When other passengers boarded the plane, Lu Lin pulled the blanket and separated them into the blanket.

The off-white thin blanket, the fluffy light shines through, and Lu Lin's forehead is pressed against Yan Heqing's forehead.

We are very close, and our warm breath is mixed with the pleasant smell of mint. "I will start working at the end of the month, and I don't have time to pick you up when you come back. Do you want me to see you off?"

With the blanket as a cover, Yan Heqing hugged Lu Lin and closed his eyes with peace of mind, "Yeah."

The plane landed late at night. The laboratory sent someone to pick up Yan Heqing and send him to the car to leave. Lu Lin bought the nearest flight to return home that night. Before boarding the plane, he received a message from his assistant.

[Mr. Lu, Mr. Lu has had a stroke. ]

After Lu Changcheng suffered a stroke, Lu Han immediately wanted to inform Lu Lin. Now that he was the only one left in the Lu family, he could not make the decision. He no longer wanted to contact Lu Lin and wanted Lu Lin to come back to take charge of the overall situation. Unexpectedly, when Lu Changcheng saw him taking out his mobile phone, Most of his body couldn't move, and his speech couldn't be clearly understood. He still fell off the bed and pulled Lu Han's trouser leg hard.

I tried my best to finish the last sentence, "Don't spread it out..."

Even if he had a stroke, he would never let Lu Lin, Yan Heqing, or anyone else laugh at him!

...

Lu Lin was silent for a moment and replied to the assistant, "No need to monitor anymore."

Studying always goes very quickly, but when he returned to the dormitory late at night, Yan Heqing thought of Lu Lin and felt that time did not fly so fast. He watered the succulents on the table and took a quick shower because he was too tired to move. , just went to bed.

After three months of busy and fulfilling study, October 27th arrived in the blink of an eye.

Yan Heqing booked his flight ticket in advance, and the person who took him to the airport was an associate professor in the team who was also a compatriot. He was only 29 years old this year. He had been taking care of Yan Heqing for the past three months, and he was considered Yan Heqing's teacher.

There was a traffic jam on the road, and it only took an hour to get to the airport before taking off. Yan Heqing took his suitcase and said goodbye politely to the associate professor, "Professor Shen, I'm sorry to trouble you during this time."

Professor Shen smiled and said, "Just treat me to a hot pot meal when you return to China."

Yan Heqing was a little surprised, "You want to go back to China?"

"next month."

After saying goodbye to Professor Shen, Yan Heqing ran into the airport with his suitcase.

When he arrived at the security check, Yan Heqing finally breathed a sigh of relief. He took out his mobile phone and dialed Lu Lin's number. He was quickly connected. He gasped slightly and said, "I'm at the airport. I'll land at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning."

Lu Lin smiled and asked, "Who sent you to the airport?"

"My teacher..." Yan Heqing's voice stopped suddenly. Hearing the same noise in the receiver, his breath suddenly stagnated. He clenched his phone and turned around, and saw Lu Lin listening to the phone and standing behind him with a smile.

Yan Heqing stopped talking, and Lu Lin's voice sounded low in the receiver from the front, "Did you miss me? I missed you so much, but I'm still here."

Surrounded by pedestrians, Yan Heqing stepped forward, hugged Lu Lin with open arms, and whispered in his ear, "I want to, I want to."

...

Yan Heqing bought the ticket for the return trip in economy class. The first class cabin was full this time and he couldn't upgrade. Lu Lin changed seats with the passenger next to Yan Heqing. The passenger agreed with a smile.

In order to learn more from these industry leaders during this period, Yan Heqing split his 24 hours into 48 hours. He lost a lot of weight and his chin was pointed. He hadn't had a good night's sleep in three months. Leaning on Lu Lin's shoulder, he fell asleep before the plane took off.

When he woke up, there was bright light outside the window, and he had already laid on Lu Lin's lap. He raised his eyes and met Lu Lin's smiling eyes. The cabin was extremely quiet, and the other passengers were still sleeping.

Yan Heqing grabbed Lu Lin's arm and stood up. Lu Lin leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Are you hungry?"

After sleeping for more than five hours after a long time, Yan Heqing was very satisfied. He shook his head, "I'm not hungry, I just want to go home and take a shower quickly."

Lu Lin helped him straighten his messy hair and laughed, "It's almost time. We still have 20 minutes to land."

20 minutes later, the plane landed at the Capital International Airport on time.

Lu Lin parked his Maybach in the airport parking lot, picked up his luggage and got into the car. Lu Lin took the high speed and arrived at the house in the family area half an hour earlier than usual.

The moment he opened the door, Yan Heqing saw the "flower window" on the balcony for the first time.

Lu Lin did it.

A new checkered wooden frame was built outside the balcony. The early morning sunlight penetrated through the gaps between the flowers and leaves, creating mottled halos on the wooden floor. Large purple-blue rose flowers filled the entire balcony, and the entrance to the living room was filled with a faint glow. Yan Heqing turned around in surprise at the fragrance of flowers. Just as he was about to speak, Lu Lin closed the door, put down the suitcase and pressed him to the door panel, kissing him like a storm.

Yan Heqing also wrapped his arms around Lu Lin's neck and responded to him enthusiastically.

It wasn't until the sounds of people going upstairs and voices coming from outside the door that Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing and kissed the tip of his nose, "You go take a shower first."

Yan Heqing's lips were hot from being kissed. When he entered the bathroom, he found that both lips were swollen and Yan Heqing's earlobes were severely burned. He found a white plum-scented bath ball in the cabinet and soaked in the bathtub for 15 minutes after taking a bath.

After not seeing each other for three months, Yan Heqing was a little emotional.

He didn't change into his home clothes and came out wearing a bathrobe.

But he was stunned when he came out of the bathroom.

On the floor outside the door, light cubes of different sizes are scattered at random. Sunlight penetrates through the gauze curtains, and the light cubes reflect colorful light spots. The whole room is immersed in dreamy light and shadow.

Yan Heqing slowly walked to the living room.

Lu Lin was in the living room. At his feet were piles of large and small gift boxes wrapped in various colored paper, as well as a multi-layered cake.

Each layer of cake has a lifelike beluga whale, corresponding to the size of the cake.

Yan Heqing counted for two seconds, there were 19 floors in total.

Gifts too, 19 pieces.

Lu Lin came over with a golden birthday hat and put it on the stunned Yan Heqing's head. His eyes were filled with a smile that was so thick that it couldn't be turned away, "Happy birthday, baby."

Yan Heqing's heart felt sour and tingling, as if he had been thrown into a glass of summer lemon ice water and soaked for a long time. It was very sour and very sweet at the same time.

Lu Lin hugged him and whispered in his ear: "I have been absent from your birthdays for the past 18 years, can I support you now? Happy birthday to one-year-old Yan Heqing, happy birthday to two-year-old Yan Heqing..."

...

"Happy birthday to eighteen-year-old Yan Heqing, happy birthday to nineteen-year-old Yan Heqing."

Yan Heqing's eyes turned red. He hugged Lu Lin back and said softly, "Today is not my birthday."

Lu Lin let go of him, with a complicated look on his face, "What?"

"The date on the ID card was arbitrarily reported by Yan Shengbing. My birthday is November 8."

"..."

Lu Lin was speechless.

Lu Lin's face was reflected in Yan Heqing's eyes. He looked at him deeply for what seemed like a long time, but also seemed to only last for a second or two. A brilliant arc appeared at the corners of his lips.

"But I love my birthday today."

"Every year from now on, you will make up for my birthday on this day, right? Even if your hair and mine are gray and all our teeth fall out, you will also make up for me."

"Is it okay, Lu Lin?" he asked solemnly.

Lu Lin finally came to his senses. He raised his hand and rubbed the top of Yan Heqing's hair very lightly and tenderly.

"my pleasure."

It's over! Extras drop randomly ~ not necessarily updated daily ~

Then push me to pre-collect "Beautiful Man" for my next book. You can click into my column to collect it first~

Crazy criticism of the sick and weak, fishing for beautiful women (with the attributes of being a heartthrob), a fake playboy in X years, and a sinister attack

When Xu Huizhou was 4 years old, his mother committed suicide, and when he was 5 years old, his father committed suicide.

Everyone avoids him like a snake and a scorpion, and no one wants to adopt him.

After entering the orphanage, he met four little boys who were willing to be friends with him.

Not long after, the news that Xu Huizhou had a suicide gene spread in the orphanage. Other little boys were adopted one after another, but Xu Huizhou stayed in the orphanage forever.

High school student Xu Huizhou reunited with them, and Xu Huizhou discovered their respective secrets.

The results of the college entrance examination came out and he was the top scorer in science. The four of them went on a trip to celebrate him.

Little did he know that this trip was a death trip carefully customized for Xu Huizhou.

Deep in the mountains and old forests, Xu Huizhou was pushed down the cliff.

Four friends brought back his suicide note. They cried bitterly, "He really inherited the suicide gene from his parents."

Xu Huizhou spent the hellish days at the bottom of the cliff and finally survived.

It's just that his body has long been riddled with holes, and he has become a "dead person" that no longer exists.

Xu Huizhou swore.

The harm they inflicted on him will be doubled in the future.

Ten years later, Xu Huizhou came back.

There were four people back then, but now one "married" into the wealthy Lu family and was doing charity all over the world; a big star with countless fans; a big company boss with a prosperous life; and a famous psychiatrist with high moral standards.

On the big screen at the airport, a big star burst into tears at the concert and confessed, "Lu Ze, I'm ready to get married, what about you?"

——

When Lu Ze met Xu Huizhou for the first time, the first thing he saw was the small rose tattooed on his right ankle.

A man with skin as pale as the moon won the race car. Amid the revelry of hundreds of people, he lay with his bare feet on the roof of the car and panted slightly.

The rose danced with his breath, charming and coquettish under the moonlight.

Seeing Xu Huizhou again, his grandfather was seriously ill. His third uncle brought Xu Huizhou back with his face full of joy, "He is my biological son who is living abroad, Xu Huizhou!"

According to seniority, Lu Ze has to call him third brother.

small theater:

In a deserted swimming pool late at night, Lu Zelaxu returned to Zhou and entered the water, "If you want to seduce me, follow through to the end."

Xu Huizhou smiled, "You know, I am a liar."

Lu Ze approached, "Bibe me and I'll help you find out."

The water splashed up, making the roses on Xu Huizhou's ankles even more beautiful.

Later, Xu Huizhou told Lu Ze that it was not a rose, but a flower from the other side.

He passed through the Bana Flower and came back from hell.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
32.5K 1.5K 23
"I am sitting next to JHope!!!" Serah was looking at the window when suddenly her gaze dropped on the person sitting next to her on the plane, she w...
63.1K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
639K 66.7K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...