The substitute has awakened

Bởi Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Xem Thêm

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 77

491 14 4
Bởi Demens88c

Yan Heqing was alone, and the single-person tent was quite spacious. When Lu Lin arrived, it was instantly crowded.

Turn on the light, the orange light is gentle, making the tent feel much warmer. The quilt and pillow core are prepared by the camp, and the quilt cover and pillowcase are brought by Yan Heqing. They are simple and pure beige, exuding a light cedar smell.

There is a book lying on the pillow.

Lu Lin glanced at the cover, "Roger Mystery", a work by Agatha.

He looked away. Yan Heqing knelt and took out the pillowcase from his travel bag. There was only one pillow. He folded his coat and stuffed it into the pillowcase to make a pillow. Lu Lin looked at his back quietly. He only had a thin sweater, which showed his slimness. .

Lu Lin's temples were beating.

Thinking of meeting Yan Heqing for the first time in a bar.

Everyone in the bizarre bar was crazy, but Yan Heqing was quietly mixing drinks at the bar, his face thin and lifeless.

Lu Lin was thinking at that time that if his hands were a little heavier, he might crush this slender boy.

But he was wrong.

Yan Heqing is the white plum blossom in the cracks of the cliff. It grows tenaciously and is stronger than anyone he has ever seen.

He sat down and said, "I have different versions of the story. Do you want to hear it?"

Patting the pillow, Yan Heqing put his coat down next to his pillow, looking back with doubts in his eyes, "Story?"

After asking, I suddenly remembered that it meant sailors and whales.

He moved over to face Lu Lin with a soft expression, "What version."

Lu Lin tried to look into his eyes, "The supply ship is here for the whale."

There was a brief silence, and Yan Heqing seemed to have something in his eyes, but then nothing. After a moment, the corner of his mouth curved, "This development seems to be good."

It's not that I haven't thought about it.

In his mind, he had already imagined countless possible outcomes.

The best outcome, he calculated, was one percent probability.

So he ruled it out at the earliest.

He can't lose.

Every step he takes after awakening, others can make mistakes, but he cannot afford to make mistakes. If he makes one mistake, he will lose his life.

He longs to live.

Trying his best and giving everything, he also wanted to live.

He did not belittle himself, and the same thing he said to Lu Lin was that he was not that good.

At least, it's not as good as what Lu Lin saw.

After briefly washing up, I turned off the lights. The tent was instantly dark, and I couldn't even hear my breathing.

Yan Heqing fell asleep quickly. He was too tired. For a while, there was still no sound of breathing. It was so quiet that Lu Lin had to reach out and feel Yan Heqing's breath. He felt a slight heat flow before retracting his hand.

Adapting to the darkness, I could vaguely see Yan Heqing's sleeping face.

She even slept quietly, without deliberately avoiding him. She lay flat on her back, shoulder to shoulder, defenseless.

Unspeakable desire welled up in his abdomen.

Since meeting Yan Heqing, Lu Lin has often been unable to restrain himself.

What's more, this time Yan Heqing was beside him.

The cool and clean breath that belonged to the young man kept attacking his reason. Lu Lin looked at Yan Heqing intently, his desire rising, more intense than ever before.

Yan Heqing slept deeply and peacefully.

That night at the bar, twice in the hospital, Yan Heqing always frowned in his sleep.

At this time, Yan Heqing suddenly turned over.

People always look for warmth unconsciously, and they instinctively stay close to the only source of heat.

In the confusion, he sighed softly, and then Yan Heqing felt that he was wrapped in a safe and warm place.

Reluctant to part with the temperature, he held on tightly.

When Lu Lin woke up, Yan Heqing was no longer there. He looked at the time and saw it was half past seven.

After changing his clothes, he saw a familiar stainless steel lunch box on his travel bag. He took it and opened it. It was lean meat porridge, still very hot.

He took it out of the tent. The camp was extremely quiet, and the other students were gone.

Lu Lin washed up and walked to the car. A middle-aged man walked up to him and was talking on the phone, "Yes, Xiao Sun and his friend got lost in the mountains last night. He caught a cold due to the frost. It's not serious. His friend just sent him down the mountain." It's so wet..."

The counselor of Class 2, Biology Department, bumped into Lu Lin and his eyes suddenly widened.

He went to watch Lu Lin's lecture last semester. He would never admit his mistake. This was the real Lu Lin!

The funds for this event were allocated by the Lu Scholarship. Is it for inspection?

The counselor hurriedly hung up the phone and ran forward to greet her warmly, "Hello, Mr. Lu. I'm Lao Chen, the counselor of the Department of Biology! If you need anything, just ask me!"

When he heard that it was Yan Heqing's counselor, Lu Lin stopped and asked, "Are there any student activities today?"

Old Chen nodded, "Yes, some go up the mountain to catch insects, and some go to the base to observe plants." He seized the opportunity to introduce, "Mr. Lu, are you free now? I will take you around our base."

Lu Lin didn't want to disturb Yan Heqing's class, "What time will it end?"

"Six o'clock."

Lu Lin didn't stay any longer, got back in the car and finished the lean meat porridge, picked up the fishing bag and headed into the mountains.

Today, Yan Heqing's group went to the base to observe plants. The base they went to was about ten minutes away from the camp and built a sunroom in the woods.

The sunroom is full of plants, all of which grow to extremely large sizes, with leaves twice as big as common plants. Especially Florentina, which covers the entire flower stand, blooms a month in advance. The flowers are as big as the mouth of a bowl, and the flower stands are packed with flowers. , rich and true red dotted with a space full of green plants.

Zhan Pingting repeatedly exclaimed, "It's so beautiful! I've never seen such a big rose blooming so well!"

Zhao Yong smiled and said, "If you like it, I will plant a whole yard of roses for you in the future."

Zhan Pingting said nothing and wanted to talk to Yan Heqing instead.

Yan Heqing was observing a pot of green plants, holding a pen and writing down notes in his notebook.

Zhan Pingting closed her open mouth. They were all wearing white coats today. It was inappropriate for the time. A sentence came to Zhan Pingting's mind, "If you want to be pretty, you must be filial."

Yan Heqing is so suitable for a white coat!

She rolled her eyes, took out her phone and secretly took a picture, and quickly sent it to Zhou Wuyou, "Your boyfriend! He is so pure and lustful..."

Zhou Wuyou typed, "Which base is it in? Share the address."

Zhan Pingting was a little surprised, "Are you coming over?"

"Well, I want to confess."

"!!!!!!" Zhan Pingting was shocked. Is it so fierce? ! She quickly shared her location.

Zhou Wuyou arrived in the afternoon.

She looked disappointed, not like a confession, but more like a farewell.

Zhan Pingting still wanted to tease her a few words, but when she saw her face, she immediately became worried about her, "What's wrong? She looks so ugly. How about..." she tried, "Wait until we get along for a while before confessing? The chances are higher."

Zhou Wuyou shook his head, "I won't hide it from you, I..." She bit her lip and spoke again, "I know the result."

Zhan Pingting was confused, "What's the result?"

Zhou Wuyou just shook his head. She knew very well that her confession to Yan Heqing would fail. When she returned to the tent last night, she thought about the dawn and finally knew what was wrong.

The airflow is wrong.

Others couldn't tell, but she could tell that the air flow between Yan Heqing and his friend named Lu was obviously different from them.

She likes Yan Heqing, and she understands what that means.

But she wanted one for herself.

If they were still friends, she would have a fighting chance.

Zhan Pingting called Zhao Yong away, and only Yan Heqing was left in the sun room. He was observing an Araceae plant, a poisonous plant. The sap is poisonous, but the tubers can also be used as medicine. There were footsteps approaching.

Zhou Wuyou called softly: "Classmate Yan."

Yan Heqing closed his notebook and stood up. He turned around and said politely, "Is something wrong?"

"I like you." Zhou Wuyou spoke quickly, "I know you don't like me, but I still want to tell you how I like you. If..." She mustered up the courage, "You are willing to try it with me. It's even better if you interact with each other."

"Sorry." Yan Heqing's eyes were calm, "We are not suitable."

Zhou Wuyou fell down the bottomless pit with worry, and she forced out a smile, "Understood, I have to leave first, I wish you..." She suppressed crying, "You find the right person!"

Turn around, bite your lip and run out of the sun room.

Zhan Pingting was guarding outside. When she saw Zhou Wuyou running out crying, she knew the result. She sighed and shook her head and chased after him.

Yan Heqing held the notebook and squatted down to continue observing Arisaema.

Another footsteps approached, and the person knelt down next to him, with a smile in his tone, "We met again."

Yan Heqing knew who it was, so he turned his head and asked, "When will you go back?"

Lu Lin looked at him and said, "I'm leaving now. I'm looking for you to get your things back."

Yan Heqing was puzzled, "What?"

"That's a favor."

The long eyelashes twitched and said, "Say."

Lu Lin looked deeply into his eyes and said, "Try dating me, one month, two months, you decide the time."

"good."

Lu Lin's dark eyes were intense, "Don't answer so quickly, the relationship I'm talking about is a lover."

Yan Heqing nodded, and the corners of his lips curved into a very warm arc, "I answered also the lover, two months."

——

Zhou Wuyou left early, and Gu Xingye was a little concerned. When he returned to the camp, Zhao Yong, Zhan Pingting and Zhou Wuyou were already there, but Yan Heqing was missing. He thought for a moment and went to find Lao Zhao.

Old Zhao rubbed his head and told Gu Xingye the location of the base.

Gu Xingye walked quickly.

Old Zhao was full of wonders. Why did both of them come to ask Yan Heqing where he was going? Is that base particularly good?

Still not right.

Assistant Professor Xiao Sun was not in the Department of Biology, and he was still sick and had to go down to the mountain to get water. He asked him if he would come back to visit the base after he finished his studies. Love nature so much?

...

At the same time, the sky darkened rapidly, dark clouds suddenly filled the sky, and the mountain road suddenly stopped.

Lu Lin's mind was still filled with Yan Heqing's smile just now.

The young man's warm touch last night was still vivid in my mind. I tolerated it for a night and went fishing for another day, and my desire reluctantly retreated.

However, Yan Heqing's simple smile easily defeated his proud restraint.

Once the beast that has been suppressed for a long time is released from the cage, there is no turning back.

After a few seconds of silence, Lu Lin turned his head.

There was a roar of thunder, the light suddenly dimmed, and the crackling rain fell heavily on the large glass. The sound was so loud that it seemed to engulf the sun room.

The first heavy spring rain this year came unexpectedly and early.

Yan Heqing walked to the flower stand. The switch was here. Just as he was about to turn it on, footsteps suddenly sounded at the door. He pressed it and the light tube came on.

Yan Heqing then turned sideways and looked over, and saw Lu Lin leaving and coming back, with a large area of wetness on his shoulders.

Yan Heqing was stunned for a second. He closed his notebook and wanted to step forward, "You..."

Lu Lin was faster than him. He strode forward and grabbed his waist. He pushed back and Yan Heqing's back hit the flower stand. The fluttering red petals fell like a rain of flowers.

With the roar of thunder and rain, Lu Lin reached out and turned off the light switch.

The sun room fell into darkness again, and lightning flashed from time to time, falling on the young man's face like moonlight. Lu Lin lowered his head and kissed him.

"Kissing is necessary for dating, you know?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...