The substitute has awakened

Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Еще

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 73

469 11 2
Demens88c

Driving back to his residence, Yan Heqing went to the bathroom to wash his hands in the dark without turning on the lights.

Turning off the faucet, he looked down at his palm.

After adapting to the darkness, I could vaguely see the wet palms.

After another ten seconds, he dried his hands carefully and went out.

He was familiar with every furnishing in the house, walked to the coffee table, opened the drawer accurately, and took out the velvet box from the deepest part.

Opening the lid of the box, only a little light came through the window, and the crystal light cube still reflected a faint light on the ceiling.

Shallow, jumping white light, like water ripples blown by the wind on the sea surface.

Yan Heqing held the box tightly, then loosened it, and walked to the bedside.

He squatted down and turned on the desk lamp. The orange light suddenly came on, and the cube of light immediately became colorful. Yan Heqing took it out again, and the rainbow light fell quietly into his palm just like every time before.

Yan Heqing stared quietly for a while, and finally took out his phone.

Clicked on the address book and dialed Lin Manfeng's number.

Indicates that the call is in progress.

After waiting for an hour, Yan Heqing dialed for the second time.

The prompt is still on call.

No need to confirm a third time, he was blacklisted by Lin Manfeng.

It's not that I didn't suspect it. Lin Manfeng showed up at such a time and brought a photo of his mother.

He was so surprised that he ignored it.

Now, everything is explained.

Lu Lin.

Yan Heqing put down the Cube of Light and let it glow in the small room. He took Yan Qiu Shuang's photo frame and carried it into his arms. He leaned his back against the bed and sat down on the ground with his knees buried.

The cheek is pressed tightly against the photo frame, a little cold, but also so warm.

I can't pay it back, and I can't pay it back clearly.

The room was extremely quiet. I don't know how much time had passed, but someone suddenly shouted loudly downstairs, "Whose car! Jing012——"

Vaguely, I thought it was his license plate.

The old community had no planned parking spaces before. In recent years, a small area of open space has been set aside for parking, and some temporary parking spaces have been designated on the roadside. Over time, some people often park in one space as their own parking space.

The landlord also asked Yan Heqing to park in his so-called parking space and took the opportunity to charge an extra 100 yuan for parking, but Yan Heqing refused.

In the past two days, there was a space opposite his unit building, and he stopped at the same location several times.

That spot was still vacant today, but he parked at the previous spot.

It wasn't a wrong stop, but he was definitely distracted.

Yan Heqing ignored the unreasonable shouting downstairs. He raised his head, gently touched the photo frame, put it back on the bedside table, and took his mobile phone to log in to WeChat.

The class group is still lively, with 99+ messages.

Yan Heqing didn't look at it. He clicked on the chat box with Lu Lin. The chat history was still before going to sea.

Type the next line.

"Are you off work?"

Lu Lin had just arrived home when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He took off his coat and took out his phone. He saw that it was 52 Hz and immediately opened it.

Just as he was about to reply, Yan Heqing sent another message.

[I already have my driver's license, what do you want me to do for you? ]

Last time Lu Lin was working as a coach for Yan Heqing in subjects 2 and 3, he asked him to do a favor.

Lu Lin put on his slippers and replied, "Let's talk about it next time we meet."

Carrying the things to the kitchen, it was inconvenient to type, so he sent a voice message, "Have the things been taken apart?"

Yan He took inventory and didn't understand, "What is it?"

Walking to the cooking table, Lu Lin put down the plastic bag and took out instant noodles and eggs with one hand.

The instant noodles are from the same brand and taste that Yan Heqing bought, braised beef noodles.

Lu Lin opened the bag and made a voice call. He laughed softly and said, "It seems that your battery has just been repaired. I didn't find the bag behind the door."

With the phone pressed to his ear, Yan Heqing walked to the entrance. As expected, there were two bags next to the shoe rack.

In the past two days, I have been focusing on Xu Qiaoyin's affairs, and I didn't notice him coming in or out.

Yan Heqing squatted down and opened the bag with his index finger. One bag contained... laundry beads? One bag is, shower gel and shampoo.

The shampoo bottle is all white and has no logo.

At the same time, Lu Lin said on the phone: "These three pieces are from the same production line and are not available on the market. If you have a friend who likes this taste, you can give it to him."

Yan Heqing was quiet for a moment, "I don't want to give it away."

There was a faint sound of falling water in Lu Lin's calm low voice, "Then keep it for yourself."

He then asked: "How long did you cook the soft-boiled eggs last time?"

Yan Heqing was a little surprised, "Are you cooking instant noodles?"

"I didn't eat it last time, so I'm greedy."

Yan Heqing paused for a few seconds and said, "Six minutes."

"Then let's chat for another six minutes." Lu Lin turned on the speakerphone, put down his phone and put some seasoning in another pot, "Let's see if I can cook the same soft-boiled eggs."

Just as he was about to start the conversation, Yan Heqing took the initiative and said, "I did something today."

"Good things and bad things."

Yan Heqing said slowly: "It's a good thing for me, but it's a bad thing for others."

The seasoning bag was cooked, and the unique aroma of instant noodles wafted out. Lu Lin added three pieces of instant noodles, "It's good. You are very talented in business."

This time, Yan Heqing said after a while, "Is the ice water ready? You have to go through the ice water before taking out the eggs."

"No need, the eggs are overcooked." Lu Lin said, "I'm not good at boiling soft eggs, so I'll wait for you."

The instant noodles were cooked at the same time, and he hung up the voice call, "Go to bed early, good night."

It's eleven o'clock.

Yan Heqing looked at the time, his neck was a little sore, and then he remembered that he had not finished posting on the wall for 15 minutes today. He picked up two bags and went to the bathroom first. As soon as he got up, a new message popped up on WeChat.

sep12.

[Have you told Gu Xingye about our relationship? ? ]

Yan Heqing didn't reply and turned off his phone.

——

Lin Fengzhi didn't wait for Yan Heqing's reply, but Gu Xingye called immediately after.

Lin Fengzhi didn't want to answer, he didn't know how to explain.

He didn't want to hide his life experience from Gu Xingye. If there was one person in the world who could share all his secrets, it would be Gu Xingye. However, he missed several opportunities and it was difficult for him to speak now.

And because of his relationship, Yan Heqing and Gu Xingye became familiar with each other?

Lin Fengzhi admitted that he was stingy.

Who makes Yan Heqing so good and have the magic power to make everyone like him?

The eldest brother, parents, and the soon-to-be sister-in-law who had never met Yan Heqing had to mention a few words about wanting to see Yan Heqing when they came to have a meal.

The strawberries in his mouth suddenly lost their sweetness, and Lin Fengzhi still had a large box wrapped in his arms.

He was hungry while writing in his diary, so he went downstairs to find something to eat. As soon as he took out a box of strawberries and started eating, Gu Xingye suddenly sent a WeChat message asking him if he knew Yan Heqing, and he became angry.

It must have been Yan Heqing who told Gu Xingye!

Although it is true, how could Yan Heqing talk to his friends about such things without his consent! Completely disrespectful to him!

He could all think of it. Yan Heqing found out that his classmate was Gu Xingye, a famous figure in the biology department, and wanted to use him as an excuse to have a relationship.

Young Master Lin Fengzhi lost his temper and threw a box of big red strawberries into the trash can. He answered the phone angrily and kept saying, "Yes, yes, yes, Yan Heqing is my brother! Twin brother! Are you satisfied?!"

Gu Xingye only thought that Yan Heqing was a relative of Lin Fengzhi, but he didn't expect that they were twins. He sighed, "Then you really don't look alike at all. You are fraternal twins."

He didn't mention adoption. Lin Fengzhi's anger was half gone, but he still had resentment, "What do you mean? He is much better than me, right?"

Gu Xingye chuckled, "Look, he's crazy. That's the difference. Your brother is calmer than you."

Lin Fengzhi didn't want to talk to Yan Heqing anymore, "I don't want to talk to you, so I'm hanging up."

"Hey, there's something else." Gu Xingye called to him.

"explain!"

"Tomorrow afternoon our class is going to have a field internship for a week. The signal in the mountains is poor and the connection may be disconnected."

Lin Fengzhi was a little unhappy again. Yan Heqing didn't tell him that he was going to have an internship in the field. It was only a week. Wasn't Yan Heqing afraid that he wouldn't be able to contact him and he would be anxious?

He said sullenly, "I know."

After a pause, "You know that Yan Heqing is my biological brother. Usually... take care of him a little bit."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Fengzhi stared at the chat box with Yan Heqing, but Yan Heqing still didn't reply to him.

I feel guilty and dare not go back.

Lin Fengzhi felt aggrieved. He rubbed his sore eyes vigorously and turned to go upstairs. When he turned around, he saw Lin Fengyi standing at the door of the kitchen.

Lin Fengzhi's grievance doubled and he shouted pitifully, "Brother..."

Lin Fengyi was distracted, and when he heard his voice, he suddenly came back to his senses, "Ah? What did you say?"

"... You are all equally annoying!" Lin Fengzhi became even more angry and stepped forward to knock Lin Fengyi away.

"Zhizhi." Lin Fengyi called him.

Lin Fengzhi stopped and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I heard you talking on the phone. Yan Heqing and Gu Xingye are in the same class?"

It's Yan Heqing again!

Why does everyone ask him about Yan Heqing!

Lin Fengzhi turned around and pushed Lin Fengyi, "You care about him so much, go ask him yourself! It's so annoying!"

He ran upstairs angrily.

Lin Fengyi bumped into the door frame, her silk pajamas had no cushioning effect, and her shoulder blades hurt.

He bared his teeth, crossed his hands and rubbed his shoulders, not caring at all, thinking about another thing.

Field internship, one week?

After pinching his shoulders casually a few times, Lin Fengyi strode back to the room and made a phone call.

For field internship, Class 2 of the Biology Department chartered a bus.

After school in the afternoon, they gathered at the side door. Zhou Wuyou grabbed his suitcase and looked around on tiptoe. Yan Heqing hadn't come yet.

Zhan Pingting knew what she was thinking and teased her in a low voice, "You want to see him so much?"

Zhou Wuyou said generously, "Yes." Still staring at the side door, her heart beat faster involuntarily when she thought of that clean and gentle young man, "I like him very much, and you should like him too. Let's compete fairly."

Zhan Pingting spread her hands and said, "I never take on difficult challenges. Mortals like me are not worthy of such a flower on the mountain." She lightly bumped her back and said with a smile, "This time I will be paired with Yan Heqing. , how about helping you create opportunities? A barbecue."

Zhou Wuyou looked back at her, his big eyes twitching. Zhan Pingting was so stared at that she felt hairy. She rubbed her arms, "What are you doing? Don't count..."

Zhou Wuyou suddenly hugged her. Zhan Pingting was less than 160 meters tall and was petite. Zhou Wuyou easily lifted her off the ground, "One meal is not enough! One month! I'll treat you to one month!"

Zhan Pingting was amused, "Put me down quickly!" After a while, she was surprised and quickly lowered her voice, "Quickly! Your Flower of the High Mountain is here!"

Zhou Wuyou quickly let go, pulled on his clothes and turned around.

Yan Heqing was carrying a solid-color travel bag. He could feel Zhou Wuyou's intense gaze, but he couldn't give any response. He pretended not to notice and got into the car with the bag.

Zhou Wuyou remained where she was. Zhan Pingting was more anxious than she was and pushed her into the car, "Why are you standing there stupidly? Come follow us and find a chance to sit together! I'll help you put the suitcase!"

Zhou Wuyou finally moved and rushed to the bus.

It's just that she was a step late.

Yan Heqing walked to the double seat in the second to last row. There were many seats and he could sit in this row alone.

As soon as he put away his travel bag, someone pushed him from behind and he leaned forward a few steps.

When he turned around, Gu Xingye happened to sit down, his long legs pressed against the back of the front seat, blocking the aisle. He raised his head and smiled with white teeth, "Good afternoon."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

63.5K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
Royally yours Srinidhi Chava

Любовные романы

1.7M 95.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.