The substitute has awakened

Bởi Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Xem Thêm

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 47

594 15 0
Bởi Demens88c

The snow has stopped outside.

Directly in front of the villa garden is a large lawn with a waist-high fence and wooden rhombuses entwined with dry rose branches, overlooking the stars in the distance.

It is a small town some distance away from the foot of the mountain. It has a small permanent population, but there is a New Year's Fireworks Show every year, and many people come from the city to watch the fireworks on New Year's Eve.

There was the sound of crunching snow behind him, and Lu Lin looked sideways.

Only a light was turned on in front of the villa, and the garden was dimly lit. Yan Heqing wore a coat and a scarf tightly, staring at the road with his eyes down, walking slowly.

His shoes are slippery.

Yan Heqing was approaching, and Lu Lin looked away. There was a thin layer of snow on the handrail of the fence. He raised his hand and pushed the snow in front of him calmly, and all of it fell silently.

His fingers were cold, and he pulled back.

At this time, Yan Heqing also arrived, but did not go to build a fence. He just stood next to Lu Lin, breathed a sigh of relief, tilted his head and smiled and said, "Mr. Lu, do you come here every year to watch the fireworks?"

"No." Lu Lin also looked back at Yan Heqing. He was eight centimeters taller than Yan Heqing and lowered his head slightly, "I'm not interested in these. What about you, do you like it?"

Flicking his eyelashes, Yan Heqing's eyes slightly curved, "It's not about whether you like it or not, it's just that beautiful things are always pleasing to the eye."

The scarf was wrapped around the tip of his nose, covering half of his face, only revealing his clear and bright eyes. Lu Lin did not look away, "Don't you think it's short?"

"The definition of short is the definition of human beings." Yan Heqing's eyes narrowed further, "Compared with time, life is also fleeting."

Lu Lin's eyes grew darker, "Your answers surprise me every time."

"Will you? Then I'm very happy." Yan Heqing smiled and turned back. He stretched out his hand to grab the handrail of the fence and looked at the lights in the distance. "It shows that I am a unique person."

Lu Lin was silent for a moment, then turned to look into the distance.

boom!

In an instant, countless beams of light shot into the sky in the distance.

12 o'clock, New Year's Eve.

The fireworks burst into golden sparks all over the sky, blooming like flowers, and falling slowly like raindrops, lighting up the entire night sky, like a grand and lingering golden mist rain.

Buzz.

The phones in my pocket vibrated simultaneously.

Every New Year's Eve, Lu Lin's mobile phone can receive more than 99 blessing text messages per second.

This is the first time for Yan Heqing to use his mobile phone.

He took out his cell phone and found several numbers: the manager of the coffee shop, the orphanage, and an unfamiliar number.

"Xiao Yan, happy New Year!"

The next second, another message came in, "Sorry, I typed it wrong, it's happiness, happy new year!"

Yan Heqing didn't reply immediately, so he put his phone back.

Lu Lin didn't read the text message at first, but suddenly a call came in.

He took out his cell phone and saw a call from Xie Yunjie.

Lu Lin was still looking at Yan Heqing out of the corner of his eye. The young man was looking at the fireworks intently. The firelight filled the sky and illuminated his cheeks with a layer of fluorescent light.

He didn't notice that the phone was disconnected at that moment, and another call came in. Lu Lin crossed over to answer it.

"What's up?"

"!" Lin Fengzhi jumped up from the bed instantly.

It was almost 0 o'clock, and he went back to the room to make the first New Year greeting call to Lu Lin on the pretext of having a stomachache. He had no hope. Every time he sent a text message to Lu Lin, it always came to nothing and there was no response. But he didn't expect it! received! Uncle Lu answered his call!

Lin Fengzhi also heard the sound of fireworks in the receiver.

Is Uncle Lu watching the fireworks?

The Lin family's servants were also setting off fireworks in the backyard, and Lin Fengzhi was downstairs.

He covered the receiver, cheered a few times with great excitement, ran barefoot to the floor-to-ceiling window, opened the curtains, and looked at the gorgeous fireworks outside.

Rounding things off, he was enjoying the fireworks and chatting with Uncle Lu!

Lin Fengzhi pressed his chest, took deep breaths several times, and finally let go of the receiver. The corners of his mouth were flying, "Uncle Lu, this is me——"

Beep, beep, beep...

Lu Lin died long ago.

"..." Lin Fengzhi's smile froze.

what!

He quickly redialed, but someone else kept calling Lu Lin and the line continued to be busy.

Lin Fengzhi had to give up.

He lowered his face, threw away his phone, and kicked the void in dissatisfaction. But when he saw the gorgeous fireworks outside the window, he was happy again.

The first call of the new year, Uncle Lu answered!

With his cheeks hot and crimson, he clasped his hands and made a pious wish to the fireworks outside the window, "Next year today, please bless me and Uncle Lu to be alone wherever we are, so that we can watch the fireworks together!"

The other party didn't say anything, so Lu Lin hung up the phone. When he saw that it was an unknown number, not Xie Yunjie, Lu Lin casually added it to the blacklist, muted the phone and put it back in his pocket.

At this moment, Yan Heqing called him, "Mr. Lu."

Lu Lin turned sideways, and a pot of crystal-clear lotus flowers, like jade carvings, appeared in front of him.

Yan Heliang held a small potted plant in his hand.

His scarf had been pulled back around his neck, revealing his entire face, and his pupils reflected the sometimes bright fireworks.

Seeing Lu Lin looking over, a warm smile appeared on his lips, "Happy New Year."

Lu Lin's pupils shrank rapidly, and his Adam's apple slid violently. After a moment, he took the potted plant and said, "It looks like a lotus. What is it called?"

"Jade dew." Yan Heqing said with a smile, "Just water it once every 8 to 10 days. Keep it in a cool and ventilated place and avoid exposure to the sun or rain."

At this time, the fireworks are coming to an end, and the night sky has been brilliant for ten minutes, and is about to calm down.

Yan Heqing stretched his arms slightly and carried the empty paper bag back to the villa.

Something stopped him.

In the dim light and shadow, it seemed to be an envelope.

Look carefully, it's a red envelope.

The red envelope left at Lu Lin's residence last time? Yan Heqing didn't answer, "Mr. Lu..."

"This is a New Year's red envelope for you." Lu Lin looked at him deeply, "It's not much, just a good bonus."

Yan Heqing took it, put it in his pocket, raised his head and slightly bent his eyes, "Thank you, Mr. Lu, this is the first red envelope I have received."

——

The maid has already tidied up the guest room, which is on the second floor.

It's not big, but the layout is warm and feels like home. The most important thing is that there is a wall of solid wood bookcases that stand on the floor, filled with books.

After just a few glances, I saw many out-of-print books.

Yan Heqing didn't touch it and read the title of the book quietly for a while before entering the bathroom.

He wanted to take a shower, took off his clothes, touched his pants pocket, and touched the red envelope.

Taking off his coat downstairs, he took out the red envelope and put it in his trouser pocket.

The red envelope Lu Lin prepared was similar to the one he bought, an ordinary one.

Open the red envelope and take out the banknotes which are not too thick.

As Lu Lin said, not much, just a good fortune, 888.

All new banknotes.

Yan Heqing came closer and sniffed lightly with the tip of his nose. There was a particularly new fragrance of ink, which smelled very good.

A few walls away, Lu Lin was sitting at the desk. Only the desk lamp was turned on in the room, and the clear leaves were stained with a faint orange light. His long fingers slowly turned the small flowerpot.

After a long time, Lu Lin put down the potted plant. He pulled up the chair and stood up, walking into the bathroom.

Hot water poured from the top of his head, and the young man's smile flashed in his mind.

And that sound.

"Happy New Year."

Lu Lin closed his eyes, and the hot water passed over his hard and protruding Adam's apple. Three words silently escaped from his mouth like a sigh.

"Yan Heqing."

——

After a dreamless night, Yan He woke up. There was a faint light coming from the gap in the curtains. He touched his phone and saw that it was 8 o'clock. It was the first time he woke up so late.

There are two missed calls on the phone.

One was two minutes ago, and the other was just now.

The next second, Lu Muchi called again.

Lu Muchi participated in a card game last night, which was actually a blind date. He was not interested, but the other party took a fancy to him and kept chatting and drinking with him.

In previous years, he would make the first New Year's call to Lin Fengzhi at midnight.

He missed it this year and went home drunk and slept until now. The first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to make a phone call.

It was Yan Heqing who dialed the number.

Lu Muchi's chest rose and fell violently as he listened to the ringback tone.

Since last night, he had been looking forward to hearing Yan Heqing's voice.

However, the ringback tone ended and the call was still unanswered.

Lu Muchi's face turned a little dark and he wanted to continue. A call came in from the housekeeper of the vacation villa.

Lu Muchi's eyes darkened, and he picked up the phone, "Tell me."

"Master, please come over when you have time. My wife still refuses to eat." The housekeeper complained, "We have exhausted all options. She went into shock briefly this morning. We gave her a nutritional injection. There was really no other way. "

Lu Muchi lifted up the quilt and got out of bed and walked out quickly, "Keep an eye on her, I'll be there soon."

Yan He cleaned up and came out. His cell phone had gone silent.

It was almost time, so he replied to the New Year text messages except Lu Muchi's, and then called Fang Lao.

Mr. Fang was the old man who taught him how to fish.

Old man Fang was very happy when he received a New Year's call from Yan Heqing, "Thank you, thank you, happy New Year, young man!"

Yan Heqing smiled and said, "Happy New Year to you, too. There will be no fishing this year."

This is what Old Man Fang often talks about, never lose the air force, and never fail when fishing!

Old man Fang immediately grinned from ear to ear, "Haha, I wish you good luck! Let's make a fishing appointment when the weather warms up. This winter is too cold and my family won't let me go fishing. I'm almost suffocated. If you find a good fishing spot, you must immediately tell me!"

Yan Heqing agreed one by one, and after chatting for a few more words, Old Man Fang hung up the phone.

Putting the phone back in his trouser pocket, Yan Heqing opened the door and went downstairs.

The corridor was quiet, and the servant mentioned that Lu Lin's room was also on the second floor. He scanned the front briefly, and Yan Heqing went downstairs silently.

Servants don't have to get up early during the New Year. The first floor is equally quiet, and no one seems to have gotten up yet.

Yan Heqing walked into the living room, glanced across the floor-to-ceiling glass door, and saw Lu Ruchan.

Lu Ruchan was alone in the garden.

After a slight pause, Yan Heqing walked towards the glass door and pushed it open silently.

As soon as he pushed it away, Yan Heqing stopped where he was.

There was a moment of trance.

Lu Ruchan was singing.

[Blue bricks are accompanied by tile paint, white horses tread new mud, mountain flowers and banana leaves are stained with red scarves at dusk.

Raindrops sprinkled on the eaves, and smoke curled up from the kitchen.

Where are you, wandering around like a fool?

Searching and searching, deserted.

The moon falls and the crow crows and the crescent moon falls into the lonely well. ]

The tone is soft and graceful, like a gurgling water, quietly flowing through spring.

Gradually it overlapped with the soft words in my memory.

The faded memory suddenly became vivid.

Yan Heqing remembered the next few sentences.

[bits and pieces, bits and pieces.

There are flowers in the dream and green grass in the dream.

The long hair causes ripples, and the white cloth spreads over the rocks.

Kappa poles swing long boats to cross ancient times.

Raindrops sprinkled on the eaves, and smoke curled up from the kitchen.

Where are you, wandering around like a fool? ]

"Baby." Yan Qiushuang hugged him and kissed his cheek gently, "This is called Pingtan. When you and your brother get a few years older, your parents will take you back to your hometown to listen to the authentic Pingtan."

It's just that he hasn't had time to grow up yet, and they don't have time to take him back to his hometown to drink mint mung bean water and listen to authentic Pingtan.

Yan He quietly looked at Lu Ruchan's back.

After a while, Lu Ruchan noticed someone.

She turned around and saw that it was Yan Heqing. She was very surprised, "I woke up so early. I finally have a break and can sleep a little longer."

Yan Heqing stepped forward. He squatted next to the wheelchair, his hands gently resting on the armrests of the wheelchair. He raised his head slightly and said, "I'm not sleepy. Your Pingtan is very nice."

Lu Ruchan's pale face showed a little red, "You heard it, it was Grandma A Lin who taught her how to sing well." Lu Ruchan fell into longing, came back to her senses, and met Yan Heqing's still crooked eyes, her heart Once warm, he reached into his pocket and slowly took out a red envelope.

She put it in Yan Heqing's hand and said, "Happy New Year. Don't refuse." She smiled broadly, "This is the lucky money, and A-Lin also has it."

Just as Yan Heqing was about to answer, his cell phone rang again.

This time it was Lin Fengzhi.

When I went downstairs in the morning, Mother Lin mentioned it again and invited Yan Heqing to visit her home on the second day of the second grade.

"I'm going to visit your sister Xiaowei's house in the third grade of junior high school. Your father and brother will have social activities in the next few days." Mother Lin said tactfully, "You young people have to go out to play in the first grade of junior high school. I only have time in the second grade of junior high school."

Unexpectedly, Lin Fengzhi agreed, "Okay!"

Lu Lin answered his call last night. He was in a very good mood now. Not only did he invite Yan Heqing to be a guest, he also agreed to the invitation to come and live in the Lin family!

When the call was connected, Lin Fengzhi's tone was full of joy, "Brother, come to my house for dinner the day after tomorrow!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7K 284 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
444K 24.5K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...