Sekiruuyetei: Book of Concept...

Bởi RageRevan

A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to wa... Xem Thêm

Prologue: Having Enough
Chapter 1: Unbearable Truth
Chapter 2: The Fall of an Ice Mage
Chapter 3: Roses of the Underworld
Chapter 4: Fall of Grigori
Chapter 5: Reality Check
Chapter 6: New Allies, New Enemies
Chapter 7: Broken Pride
Chapter 8: Play My Game
Chapter 9: Adjusting to a Normal Life
Chapter 10: Factions Situation
Chapter 11: War against a False Hero
Chapter 12: Demise of a False Hero
Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions
Chapter 14: Double Demise
Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy
Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.
Chapter 17: Unknown Suffering
Chapter 18: Assault on the Pendragon Mansion
Chapter 19: Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter 20: Reunion of a Vampire with a Dragon
Chapter 21: Party Crashing
Chapter 22: Fall of a Symbol
Chapter 23: Relaxation Time
Chapter 24: Preparation for the Assault
Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven
Chapter 26: Time for Pleasure (18+)
Chapter 27: The God Tribe
Chapter 28: Relationship by Bonds
Chapter 29: The Darkest Night
Chapter 30: Divine Destruction
Chapter 31: Fortuitous Endeavors
Alternate One-Shot: Ending the Factions Permanently
Chapter 32: Claiming the Divinity (18+)
Chapter 33: Dual-Side Developments
Chapter 34: Beginning of the Finale
Chapter 35: Preparation for the Norse Assault
Chapter 36: Ragnarök
Chapter 37: Hopeful Times
Chapter 39: Fall of Olympus
Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice
Chapter 41: Vampiric Exorcism
Chapter 42: Shinto Destruction.
Chapter 43: Fall of the Supernatural (Season Finale)
Epilogue: No More Supernatural
Some Facts about Conceptual Records

Chapter 38: Dealing with the Dog

2.6K 71 116
Bởi RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Outside Hyoudou Residence, 11:30 PM

The House Guests were unaware of the people that were spying on them, for now at least. The reason they were sent here was to observe the people of this household. The reason is that, they wanted to find a weakness of the main resident of this place, and that was none other than Issei Hyoudou. 

They were remnants of Team Slashdog, comprising of Sae Toujou, Shigune Nanadaru and Natsume Minagawa, along with the Himejima Clan Leader Suzaku Himejima. They all were spying on Issei, trying to find a weakness. Which they unfortunately did. 

"Well, well, well, look at them, how much fun they are having, after being responsible for making everyone's lives in the Supernatural world as miserable as possible. They will pay for this.." Suzaku spoke with a hateful growl, she wanted to do nothing but burn Issei and his whole family down, they are the reason why Kouki and Tobio are dead. They are the reason why Lavinia is still in a comatose state, she only has a few days for survival, due to doctors putting full efforts in keeping her alive. 

"Suzaku calm down..." Shigune spoke with reason, she could understand why Suzaku hates them, she herself despises Issei for his betrayal, but is scared that Suzaku might end up barging in to harm Issei and his family and this would ruin the mission they were on. 

 "How can I calm down!? That bastard is the reason why Tobi-kun is dead!" Suzaku exclaimed with tears falling from her eyes, she remembered the moments she was with him and the rest of her friends. She mentally cursed the Hyoudous in general for being the reason why her life is miserable. 

She first fell for Dai's lies which caused Malak and the Droid Faction to be born, she failed to notice the deception that the former Crescent Moon Dragon wielder had sprung and she did harass Issei and looked down upon him. But this caused her life to start falling apart. And now with their only hope to defeat the Droid Faction not only betraying them, but also being the mastermind behind everything. 

"I know, what we have lost is something that can never be forgiven or forgotten..." Natsume spoke sadly remembering the death of Kouki Samejima, and later Tobio Ikuse. She also remembered why Issei refused to help them no matter what happened to either of them. 

They were her friends and loved ones, not his. This was a fact that he made very clear. 

"But we need to deal with Hyoudou, right now he is a threat. He is willing to wipe us out, before he does the deed. We must be the ones and we must strike at his most vulnerable..." Natsume spoke seriously, yet there was a growing anger inside her heart. She remembered why Issei refused to help her in any way. She hated that, but she feared if something would happen if she opposed him. 

Back then, Issei killed Ajuka, one of the Top 10 strongest beings in the World like it was nothing and dared the other Leaders to do something about it. She did not want to mess with someone of that power level, especially when he was with Nyx, the Primordial Goddess of Darkness. She feared and hated Issei, but now the hatred of hers has been amplified. She detested Issei at this point. 

"Our goal is to find Issei's weakness, without Samael's poison to kill him, there is no sure fire way to eliminate him, our best option is to spy on his activities to see what he is trying to do, please Suzaku...you want him dead, right? Be patient and we will get it over with.." Sae spoke with an understanding yet serious tone, even she wanted Issei dead like the rest of Team Slashdog. 

Suzaku looked at her and spoke, "Fine, I will cool myself...." Sae smiled in response, as Suzaku continued to witness her, she could see Artemis touching her stomach as she could see the Girls having a conversation using her listening device she got from Azazel, upon closer hearing she widened her eyes, soon a grin got onto her expression. 

The conversation was also heard by the rest of the group as Shigune spoke with dread, "Suzaku...no, don't tell me you are going to?"

"This is a perfect opportunity, I will send this information to the Factions, with Artemis being pregnant we can use this opportunity to take down Hyoudou..." Suzaku spoke with a smirk, seeing this as an opportunity to finally exploit Issei's only weakness and take him down. Suzaku sent a text message to Azazel about the information she had gotten. 

"Think about this, we can't hurt an innocent child, let alone a pregnant mother..." Sae spoke with horror, this was madness, this was something they did not want to do. 

"We won't Sae, even I won't go this far..." Suzaku spoke shaking her head, her intention was to use them as hostage, not harm them in any way, as she spoke, "But think about it, if the Factions are able to get a hold of Artemis. Then we can win this war..."

"I don't know...this will end up badly..." Shigune spoke having a bad feeling about this, as she knew that if Issei finds out that they are planning to go after his unborn child, there will be no mercy. 

"You are right, Shigune..." The Four girls turned around to see Issei and Persephone looking at them, fury was present in their eyes, the others were preparing a barrier to prevent any Supernatural Force from entering Kuoh in any way, no matter if they are as strong as Sirzechs. If a being above that does enter then they will come to know. 

The girls had a look of horror and fear in their eyes, Issei and Persephone were beyond pissed that they had the audacity to not only spy on them, but also threaten Artemis's child. This was beyond forgivable. 

"To think you all will go so far as to harm my unborn child, just to get back at me. To find a weakness inside of me, you will go after an innocent soul. You all are nothing but living disgraces that need to be wiped out from this world.." Issei's words angered the four girls as Issei continued, "This is exactly why I wants to wipe you Factions out. You will even go so far as to harm a unborn child or even a pregnant mother. You Factions disgust me in every way, you have no shame or guilt for what you have done, when you demanded me for help. You tried everything in your power to enslave and control me, just because I had the power necessary, even after exposing Dai, many of you did not respect me in any way or even care for me. Some of you invaded my privacy with my girls, and the girls that loved Dai tried to force me to be with them! You don't deserve mercy or compassion in any way, you deserve death. Only a select few deserve mercy, but none of the Factions, especially the Greek, and the Biblical Factions deserve mercy."

"Issei is right, I don't know if Shiva knows of this, or any of the other Hindu Gods, but I am pretty sure the others are involved, since Shiva and Indra or any of the Hindu Gods did not come to Underworld earlier in the morning..." Persephone spoke as the ground started to shake, she then spoke coldly, "But if you dare lay a finger on my future grandchild, there will be no mercy..."

Persephone's words made the girls shudder, they knew they couldn't even escape knowing what is going to come next. They have no choice but to fight. 

Opening Start 

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

Suzaku and the remaining members of Team Slashdog felt cornered seeing Issei and Persephone surrounding them. There was no escape, Persephone soon chanted an ancient Greek Spell causing the dimensions to change and a surrounding vine field to create an impenetrable barrier. 

"How much heat can the Vine field sustain?" Issei asked his mother figure to which Persephone spoke with a smile, "It should last against strong flames, although not on Ddraig or even God Class flames, it should have enough durability.."

"Good...cause I want to make their demises as painful as possible.." Issei spoke with a sinister grin, as he brought out 5 Capsules, with Team Slashdog, as he soon announced, "Byakko, Genbu, Kouryuu, Seiryuu, Suzaku, come out!"

Issei threw the capsules revealing the 5 Sacred Beasts that he had taken and captured from the God Tribe, during the war against them and the Hero Clan. This revelation stunned the Slashdog as Suzaku asked with horror. 

"Where did you get the five Sacred Beasts? Answer me..." Suzaku spoke with dread in her voice, wondering just how powerful Issei really is and what he is capable of. The truth is, that he far more capable than what he is before. 

"Are you familiar with the God Tribe and the Hero Clan?" Suzaku nodded wondering how this connected the two organisations as Issei continued, "You see, it turns out upon closer research that these people cloned the Five Sacred Beasts without anyone's knowledge. They created perfect and indifferentiable copies of the original such that you wouldn't even realise whether it is from them or are they just mere clones until it is too late.."

"And I think you know what happened to them after that right?" Issei continued with a cold tone making the four girls realise with dread on what happened. Not only did Issei, managed to find a way to bring the beasts to his side using his manipulations and tricks but also he destroyed an entire race of Heroes and dealt with their beasts accordingly. 

"That means...were you the one that killed the famous Jin Toujou?" Sae asked with fear as Issei nodded with a smile as he continued, "Indeed, he was a good fighter and gave me a tough time, but once I turned the Five Sacred Beasts against him, all hope was lost. Their demise was inevitable after that, and keep in mind I alone dealt with all of them, while Yasaka was only there or should I say Ciriatto and Draghignazzo, since now they use her as a host body." 

Issei's words made Suzaku the angriest, while the other girls were horrified, as she angrily growled, "Do you not have a heart? Doing this to a misled woman who only desired love and compassion from a true lover, you have made her life as miserable as possible?! How can you be this cruel, this psychopathic?"

"Not in this life, my former friend.." Issei spoke with a shrug, as Suzaku gritted her teeth in anger, as Sae asked angrily, "When will this madness of yours stop? You have already wiped out billions of supernatural creatures with your deeds?!"

"Madness?! That is what they say to someone who has been fighting back the injustices that he has received. All my life, it was either the Hyoudous or the Supernatural or the Kuoh Academy students that made my life miserable!" Issei anrgily spoke coldly making Sae flinch while Persephone looked at him with a concerned look, "So tell me Sae, Why the hell should I stop this madness!? I am only fighting back at this point, none of you chose to respect or love me, but instead you scorned and humiliated me for his crimes. And I can speak with a 100% guarantee, that if Dai would have asked to kill me or torture me, you would have done it without exception or remorse!?"

"We would not?!" Shigune angrily retorted, Issei's words were only making more reason, as Persephone spoke angrily, "Don't play coy Shigune! You would have done that, and those Leaders would have happily listened to Dai, at this point you are only in denial!"

Persephone raised her aura making the humans present fearful, they are scared shitless of the God Class Being in front of them. Sure, she may not be as strong as her husband or even Zeus, but she is still a God Class Being capable of dealing some serious damage if she wanted to. 

"There is no point in talking to them, they will be blind to what they have become, they fail to see their mistakes and the only way to deal with them at this point, is complete annihilation.." Persephone nodded, she saw how hypocritical the factions are at first hand. She knew they were thanks to Issei's experiences but now she saw how cruel and hypocritical are. Now she has no sympathy for them in any way. 

"Well, I will take on Shigune and Suzaku, will you be able to handle Sae and Natsume?" Persephone spoke with a smile, "Leave it to me, Ise-chan.."

Issei gave a smile of his own as he responded, "Thanks, mom.."

Issei commanded the beasts to deal with Suzaku while he went for Shigune, the reason was that her Sacred Gear will be a potential problem. While the beasts will deal with Suzaku. 

Meanwhile, Persephone was stunned by what Issei called her, as she thought with surprise, "Did Issei call me his mother? " Persephone shook her head as she thought again, "Now is not the time, it is to deal with those that want to harm Issei's child...

Persephone dashed towards Natsume and Sae, the girls were unprepared against a Goddess who is capable of controlling plants itself, while she is not as good as her mother Demeter is who could even control the terrain of the world, she is still strong enough to deal some serious damage if she wanted to. 

Back with Issei, he had his Mortis Blade as he slashed Shigune at her stomach, this battle will be far more easier than dealing with Odin, Shigune tried to bring out her Sacred Gear, the entity inside was named by her as Poh, which took the form of a four horned beast wearing a mask. 

However, she didn't know whether the beast will even devour Issei given his power. The best feat it was capable of, was when it absorbed the flames of Incinerate Anthem that was with it's previous wielder Augusta, or even devour Issei's own flames. As for Issei, he was quick and elusive, he grabbed Shigune by her hair and slammed her to the ground before she could react. 

Shigune groaned in pain, Issei did not let her bring out her independent Sacred Gear, since it would pose problems for him. She tried to activate it, however Issei stepped on her ribcage crushing it with ease. 

Before she could react, Issei stabbed her in the heart with the Mortis Blade, causing her to have a look of horror, she tried to reach to Issei, in order to bring her Sacred gear, but she soon lost conscious. She closed her eyes as a tear fell, signalling her defeat. 

Suzaku who was already struggling taking on the clones of the Five Sacred Beasts, muttered. 

"No...." However, before anyone could comprehend, she was sent flying by a rock slide courtesy of Koryuu, she defended herself but was slightly damaged by the rock slide. She watched Issei remove the blade from her heart as Issei walked towards her. 

"YOU BASTARD!!?!" Suzaku shouted with anger and hatred in her voice. She summoned her Vermillion Bird to annihilate Issei from existence by burning him alive, however Issei only merely walked towards the flames and was barely affected by the flames. 

Meanwhile, angered by what happened to their master, the Five beasts unleashed a barrage of attacks, sending Suzaku flying. She struggled to get up as she saw Issei walk across the flames unaffected. 

He walked towards her with a smirk as he rubbed some dust off his coat. 

 (A/N: I don't own this gif or Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

"Seriously, is that your Vermillion Bird can do? Pathetic..." Issei commanded the beasts as he looked at them and spoke, "Leaven the Vermillion Bird to me, make sure she does not intervene..." The beasts roared in understanding, while Issei looked at the Vermillion Bird ready to destroy Issei, as he dashed towards the Vermillion Bird, and before it could react, slammed the Bird to the ground. 

The Vermillion Bird screeched in pain, as Issei soon had a thought, "If my hunch is correct, these things are spirits like beings, similar to Ddraig right..alive yet sealed...what are your thoughts, Ddraig?"

"Technically you can classify them as spirits since they act more akin to souls. However, unlike us they are actually beasts with immense power, they are alive but unlike me who is alive yet sealed. They are not sealed, so if you kill them. You will kill them for real and their soul will head to Purgatory.." Issei nodded in understanding, as he brought out the Mortis Blade and stabbed in the head making the Vermillion Bird yell in pain. 

"No!!" Suzaku shouted with tears in her eyes, she could feel the pact with the Vermillion Bird breaking, with Vermillion Bird screaming in pain, Suzaku was helplessly watching Issei kill the Vermillion Bird. Now, she is soon going to be next on Issei's death list. She saw both Shigune and her beast Vermillion Bird die. 

Issei looked at the Five Beasts as they were ready to obliterate her out of existence. Suzaku looked down in sadness and fear knowing what is about to happen. Her demise at this point, is inevitable. 

Meanwhile, Persephone's control over plants was enough to keep the two girls at bay, while Natsume was using her Griffon, which was an independent Sacred Gear just like Shigune, while Natsume spoke angrily, "For the Goddess of Springtime, and someone who is known to be compassionate. You are siding with a monster, that wiped many innocents out..."

"The same innocents that were responsible for making Issei's life miserable?" Persephone taunted in response, remembering the scorn and hatred many of the Supernatural along with those from the human world had given him, as she continued, "They keep the blame on Dai Hyoudou, yet they fail to see what they have done. Neither apologised to Issei in any way, they keep begging for his help like a bunch of pathetic whelps yet here they are, at least I can see that other Factions have started to distance themselves from you and go into hiding..." 

Persephone spoke with a mocking tone, as she grabbed the Griffon by her vines and slammed it towards the plant wall making her yelp, Sae tried to assist her using Cowardly Leo as she commanded it to breathe flames, only for Persephone to dodge it and give the Leo a punch to the stomach. 

The Lion disappeared into the shadows and tried to ambush it from the other end only for Persephone to cackle in response, "Did you really think you can ambush me from the Ground? Persephone used the underground vegetation to ambush Leo and before he could react pull him up." Persephone soon flung the Beast in the air and towards the vine wall. 

"They don't call me the Goddess of fertility for nothing.." Persephone knew how to end the fight, she quickly sized up the vines and grabbed Sae by the throat, she dragged the girl and twirled her around multiple times, as Sae started to feel dizzy. 

Persephone soon crushed the neck causing the girl to stop moving, and soon enough stop breathing, Cowardly Leo screamed in pain as he soon dissipated into his Sacred Gear which would soon move on to the next person. 

"You-!!?" Natsume charged at Persephone with anger as she commanded Griffon to eliminate the Goddess, she also joined in with the onslaught, however Persephone was quick and agile easily dodging the attacks, as she was yawning being bored. This was barely a challenge to her. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Dragon Ball Super)

Persephone soon followed up with a punch aimed to the gut, she had some small level of hand-to hand combat experience. The blow was strong enough to send the beast flying, as Natsume was send agape, "What?!" Persephone spoke with a tone of surprise

"Don't act surprised, I am a God Class Being, maybe I am not strong as Zeus, but I am still strong enough to even deal with a Strong Satan Class Being. So, it shouldn't be surprising that I am capable of doing this..." Persephone soon blitzed towards Natsume, her speed was surprisingly amazing, as she reeled with a kick aimed at her stomach causing her to cough up. 

Using the Vines, she quickly seized the opportunity and snap Natsume's arms and legs, making her scream in pain, "AAAAHHHHHH!!"

"It's over..." Persephone spoke coldly as she used one vine to wrap around her neck and snap her neck killing her immediately. Upon this like with Cowardly Leo, the Griffon also screamed in pain as it was sent back to the Sacred Gear to it's new host, thus ending her fight with the Goddess of Springtime. 

"I wonder what Ise-chan is doing.." Persephone looked at Issei who was almost commanding the beasts to end the fight. She soon walked towards him, which gained Issei's attention, "I take it both Sae and Natsume are dead?" Persephone gave a nod as she spoke, "Indeed, they were easy to deal with..." 

Persephone looks at Suzaku and speaks, "So Shigune is dead as well?" 

"Indeed, her and the Vermillion Bird have been dealt with, and may I ask, are their bodies intact?" Persephone nodded as she soon asked, "Why?"

"I'll explain later..." Issei spoke as he turned to Suzaku and asked, "Any last words, Himejima?!" 

"You bastard...." Suzaku growled with tears in her eyes as she continued, "Justice will one day come, and will destroy everything you hold dear!?"

"No, that is where you are wrong...tonight is your downfall..." Issei brought out Mortis Blade, as he pointed at her neck, "Although you are right about one thing, Justice will one day come, and that day...is today"

Issei immediately decapitated her, as her body soon fell down, her head fell off a few feet away from her body. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Gintama)

"With that Team Slashdog is defeated..." Issei spoke with a cold tone, as the vines soon fell, signalling the battle is over. 

"So what now, Zeus and the other Leaders know about Artemis and her child?" Issei only shook his head as he spoke, "They won't even think about harming them in any way...I won't let that happen..."

"What are you planning to do?" Issei only gave a smile, as he continued, "I am sending a message..." Issei then continued. 

"Remember I asked why I needed the bodies intact..." Persephone nodded as Issei responded, "This message is going to be remembered by the Faction Leaders.."

Issei soon contacted Ophis using a magic circle and asked, "Ophis, I want you to do a favor for me...the war is coming to an end...and I need your help, to send a message to the Factions and their Leaders..." Persephone wondered what Issei is planning to do now, as Issei had a sinister grin looking at the skies. 

*Scene Change*

The Underworld, 12:30 AM

The Faction Leaders had gathered, in the Underworld, as they had gotten the message from Suzaku that Issei has a weakness. The only one that was absent was Shiva, as he heard that they would by any means necessary defeat Issei, even taking hostages. This eventually caused Shiva to completely back out from the alliance, and when he heard that team Slashdog was being sent to assess the situation. He made a clear statement to not be involved in what they do, which the Faction Leaders had to accept by force, since the Hindu Faction was one of the strongest factions, and even they don't want anything to do with this. 

The weakness was sensed and identified, and this brought shock to many of the people present. But horror to one of the guests in the audience, and that was Zeus, he detested Issei and now, in his eyes, that scumbag of a dragon has gotten his daughters pregnant, the Virgin Goddess Artemis. He eventually became livid when he heard of what Issei had done, and destroyed the table, angrily shouting. 

"That damned Dragon!! I will make him pay for defiling my daughter with his accursed existence!!" Zeus's anger was understandable, while raising his aura, Sirzechs spoke with reason, "Lord Zeus, your anger is understandable, but please calm down....getting angry here won't solve anything.."

"Sirzechs is right, we have found an opportunity to actually weaken and eliminate Hyoudou, we can do that..." Azazel also spoke with reason, as Zeus looked at them and took a deep breath to calm himself down. 

"You're right, we can deal with right now...so how do we go about this?" Zeus spoke with a much calmer tone, as Sirzechs spoke, "We can use Artemis as a hostage, she is his weakness and only weakness, with her being at her pregnant state, she would be much more vulnerable.."

"I mean, we could just capture her and demand Issei to surrender, how does that sound?" Michael asked with reason, to which Zeus angrily retorted. 

"No! There is no way I am letting my daughter carry the child of that filthy Dragon!!" Zeus angrily demanded to which Amaterasu spoke in agreement, "I agree with Zeus, but not for the same reasons, the child your daughter carries could be a threat to not just us, but to the entire Supernatural Faction as well..."

Zeus looked at her and nodded in agreement, he knew that their future child could be a potential threat to them, even with Issei eliminated. The other leaders dreaded on what Issei and Artemis's future child is capable of. 

"Then it is settled, once we are done dealing with Hyoudou, we will eliminate that child as well, we will take his girls as prisoners, then we can decide their fates.." Sirzechs declared as the room nodded in agreement, even Michael reluctantly agreed with them. 

However, just as they were about to leave, someone's voice boomed in anger, 

"I see...so you will try to go after my little child as well?! It seems like you need to be put in your place!" The doors exploded revealing a very angry Issei, alongside Malak, Vader, Grievous, Persephone and Hades. 

Before any of the Leaders could react. Malak and Vader restrained them minus their mouths, with Hades using a specialised Magic Circle to weaken them, the only ones in the room that could be a problem to him are Sirzechs, since none of them noticed that Shiva was absent. 

"It seems like Shiva left you whelps to your deaths, huh?" Issei spoke with a mocking tone, as the Leaders gritted their teeth in anger. Sirzechs then angrily demanded, "You have some nerve of showing yourself here! What are you here for, you want us dead?!"

Issei only laughed at his face as he spoke, "Not yet, I want to savor your demise Sirzechs...you will die, when I want to.."

"I am actually here for something else..." Issei looked at Malak who nodded, as he released Azazel, as he asked, "Why did you?!" 

Issei threw a bag in front of him, as  Azazel looked at it and asked, "What is it? A bomb to kill us all.."

"No, a message, open it..." Azazel gulped in fear, Issei could easily kill him if he wanted to, why did he bring a bag in front of them, "Open them before I finish the last remaining fallen angels of this room..."

Issei's cold voice made Azazel shiver in fear. He nodded in response, as he opened the bags and gagged in response, as Sirzechs asked, "What is in that bag?"

"Take a look for yourself..." Issei passed the bag to each of the Leader's face, as their expression had nothing but horror and terror in their eyes, Amaterasu and Sirzechs gagged when they saw what was inside that bag. 

It was the severed heads of the remnants of Team Slashdog, that being  Shigune Nanadaru, Sae Toujou and Natsume Minagawa along with Suzaku Himejima. 

"This is a message, to anyone that threatens my family and loved ones, you even think about harming them in any way, and I will find wherever you are hiding, hunt you till the ends of the universe and eliminate you..." Issei's words were cold, making the Leaders shudder in fear, they knew that he was in control of their situation. 

 Azazel spoke weakly after not gagging, "Y-you damned monster...."

"Says, the guy who is known as the most evilest of fallen angels as well as who actively went after my unborn child...makes me wonder whether the real monsters are the ones in front of me..." Issei spoke with a mocking tone, as Azazel looked helplessly at the situation, Issei was already winning and there was nothing they can do to stop him. He has full control of them and the situation. 

"However, there is something else I want to tell you and let you guys know..." Issei spoke as he gave a call to none other than Ophis, as a portal depicting the Ouroboros symbol showed up. 

"No way...." Sirzechs spoke with horror, as Ophis was the one that was working with Issei. Azazel then spoke with fear, "Ophis....you're working with him...?"

"Indeed, now there is no point in denying it at any way...and it is not just him, even Baka-red is working with Issei..." Ophis spoke while radiating her aura, she was beyond angry when she heard Issei tell about them going after Artemis's child. She was not present at the party, due to her having a small talk with Great Red, although she did give her congratulations to the couple and blessed the child. 

"That means....you two are helping him..." Ophis nodded to Sirzechs's question as she spoke, "Indeed we are, unlike Persephone and Hades, we both are actively working to deal with you permanently. The mere fact that you tried to harm Issei's child speaks volumes on what kind of people you really are..." 

Ophis growled in anger, one of the few times that Ophis gets angry is when someone she cares for is in danger. The Leaders were shivering in fear, with knowing how badly and who exactly they are up against. 

"Don't worry, I won't kill any of you, but I am not stopping Issei or his allies from actually killing any of you...The reason I am not killing any of you because your fates will be decided by those that want you dead. But, the fact that you tried to harm my Issei's child will not be forgiven, one of you will lose something dear tonight..." Ophis's words made the people present shudder, as Sirzechs asked, "What will you do?"

"I am glad you asked..." Issei looked at Ophis and nodded, as suddenly a portal opened up and a red haired boy showed up, Sirzechs screamed in horror as he tried to break his restraints. It was none other than Millicas Gremory. 

"NOOO!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! LEAVE MY SON ALONE!!!" Sirzechs screamed as Milicas was being held by Ophis, he was completely unconscious. Issei looked at Milicas as he spoke, "Your lovely son..."

Issei rubbed his hair and continued, "Manipulated by that whore of your sister and my asshole of a brother, such innocence ruined by people like you, and now he has to suffer...a crime which he committed thanks to being misled by the two accursed beings that were responsible for ruining my life, along with several others..."

Sirzechs gritted his teeth in anger, tears fell from his eyes, he was going to lose his son, right after losing his sister. Things were looking really grim for the Supernatural Factions. 

"Don't worry, it is going to be all over soon..." Issei grabbed Milicas's neck and snapped it immediately, with Sirzechs only looking in horror. Issei soon dropped Milicas's body, as he was no longer breathing. 

"Shame things ended like this for you, Milicas..." Issei muttered as he shook his head, sooner or later he was going to die by his hand. He looked at Sirzechs who had fallen unconscious upon seeing this, not only did he lose his sister, but now his son was killed right in front of his eyes. 

The other leaders shuddered at what happened. They were shivering in fear at what happened, as Issei has already dealt with Milicas and killed him right in front of his father, the strongest Devil. Additionally, he could easily kill them, but he chose not to. 

"Well that is all....someone should probably take care of that red haired moron..." Issei spoke with a mocking tone as the Leaders gritted their teeth in fury, but they were helpless in doing anything as Issei's tone soon changed to that of a cold one, "Your days are numbered, Faction Leaders, soon enough, you will face your final act..."

Issei and his group teleported out of there, leaving the Leaders completely helpless and defenseless. They knew that Issei had the power and abilities to take them down. It was really their end, their final demises. 

Despite this, some believed that they can still find a way to defeat Issei and end his madness once and for all. They could only hope that things go their way. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one will be the beginning of the next Faction Fall)

(A/N(2): Team Slashdog is officially dead along with Suzaku Himejima, additionally even Milicas is dead as well.)

(A/N(3): The aftermath will also happen in the next chapter)

Question: I was considering sparing the Hindu Faction, since they will start to change in the next chapter. Shiva is no longer being involved in whatever the factions are doing and he and his factions were the only ones that did not abuse or harass Issei, so should I do it?

Yes

OR

No

Please let me know what you think, and I will catch y'all later

PEACE!!

Ending

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.6K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
290K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
11.1K 212 37
Betrayed and stripped of his powers, the once-heroic Deku vanished into the shadows, emerging as the feared vigilante known as "The Phantom." His pur...
58.6K 1K 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...