✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

136-140

154 1 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 136. Chapter 136: It's Fun to Die Together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 136: Sending Death Together Is Interesting

Verification of a Fart?

Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng frowned tightly, what kind of verification are they doing at this time? Hurry up and kill Wang Tiantian is the right thing.

Xia Zhitian sneered and said, "Are you really tolerant of betrayers? Doesn't that make it clear that he is a traitor? Is it necessary to verify anything?

As soon as

Wang Tiantian heard this, he immediately knew that Xia Zhitian couldn't wait, and the other party couldn't wait to kill people.

Shi Qingheng suddenly made a move at this time, and the golden light in his hand quickly turned into two sword blades, stabbing at Wang Tiantian's chest fiercely, Feng Beizhi of course discovered Shi Qingheng's actions, and blocked this attack with a gloomy face. But the other blade Wang Tiantian didn't refuse to let it pierce his abdomen, Wang Tiantian screamed in pain, holding his stomach, and the golden light quickly disappeared.

Wang Tiantian supported the table with his hands in pain, Su Yinian stepped forward with a panicked expression and wanted to help Wang Tiantian, but Wang Tiantian unceremoniously pushed Su Yinian away, "Don't be pretending to be kind!"

Su Yinian didn't understand why Wang Tiantian had such a strong hatred for him, he obviously hadn't hurt Wang Tiantian, why did Wang Tiantian do this?

Although Feng Beizhi was angry with Wang Tiantian's actions, his people couldn't help it.

Feng Beizhi looked at Shi Qingheng fiercely: "What do you mean?" Wang Tiantian is my man, why do you attack him?

Shi Qingheng snorted coldly, looking indifferent, "I think he is unhappy, you can ask the others, everyone can see that Wang Tiantian is a betrayer, but you still have to waste time and talk nonsense with him?" You have the courage to drive away the "old man"?! How? Because Wang Tiantian is Su Yinian's good friend, can he open the net? The person who should be killed has to be killed, don't waste time, today is a wedding banquet, there is not so much time to let this traitor squander.

Feng Beizhi sneered, his eyes were as cold as ice, "Then it's not your turn to teach him a lesson for me." "

He said so much nonsense just to cover up his crimes, and I couldn't stand it. Kindness was treated as a donkey's liver and lungs, I was cheap, he didn't die anyway, take it back quickly! lest the time come and you will blame me. Shi Qingheng lifted a glass of Coke and drank it all, and it was refreshing in his heart.

At this time, in the crowd, a woman quietly left, and they would not let Wang Tiantian leave alive.

"If you want to kill or chop, I will listen to you! Wang Tiantian said, straightening his waist with difficulty, and the wound in his abdomen was bleeding nonstop, but Wang Tiantian was a water system powerhouse, and soon stopped the bleeding from the wound.

Looking at Wang Tiantian like this, Feng Beizhi was so angry that he shouted angrily in the direction of Zhu Xiaoxue and the others, "A few of you hurry up and take people away." He didn't want to see Wang Tiantian for a moment now, let alone Wang Tiantian's appearance towards Su Yinian.

Zhu Xiaoxue and several people stood up one after another, trotted over, Zhu Xiaoxue glanced at Wang Tiantian, and asked Feng Beizhidao with an ugly face, "Boss, aren't we waiting for Brother Liu?"

"Don't wait, just take people away." Feng Beizhi said impatiently.

Zhu Xiaoxue and several people stepped forward to restrain Wang Tiantian, but Wang Tiantian shook off Zhu Xiaoxue's hand fiercely, "Don't touch me, I can go by myself!"

Wang Tiantian's attitude angered Zhu Xiaoxue and the others, and Zhu Xiaoxue stomped her feet angrily, "Wait until I go back and see how I clean you up." He must know why Wang Tiantian suddenly changed from this.

Zhu Xiaoxue took Wang Tiantian away, this farce finally ended, but Su Yinian's heart was still very uneasy, Wang Tiantian's expression was a little wrong, he didn't like such a brainless end, he must know why.

Su Yinian wanted to leave, his hesitant expression fell in the good eyes of Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng, the two quietly glanced at each other, they had to find a way to leave Fengbeizhi, if Su Yinian wanted to leave, this plan could go smoothly.

Feng Beizhi lowered his head and asked Su Yinian, "Are you worried about Wang Tiantian?"

"Why don't I go back first!" Su Yinian looked towards the gate and saw Liu Changyu hurrying over, "Or Liu Changyu should go back first." "This wedding is not over yet, they are indeed not suitable to leave early, although their relationship with Xia Zhitian has dropped to the freezing point, but the surface work still has to be done, after all, they also hope that Xia Zhitian can send people and horses to Tongyang City with them to fight against the zombie army, so it is indeed not suitable to fall out with each other at this time.

Liu Changyu walked over quickly, his face gloomy, "What happened?"

"Let's go back and talk about it!

Su Yinian turned around, Feng Beizhi also wanted to go back with him, but at this time, Xia Zhitian suddenly said, "I got some information here, it's about the pair of mother and son zombies in Yuanqing City, is anyone interested?"

Xia Zhitian smiled at the others, and didn't seem to care about Feng Beizhi and the others leaving, but since Xia Zhitian was already in the same boat with Shi Qingheng, then

Xia Zhitian should be clear about the fact that Su Yinian and the others almost died in the hands of this mother and son zombies, and he threw out such a question at this time, so he really didn't worry that Feng Beizhi would not be fooled.

Sure enough, Feng Beizhi's attention was immediately attracted.

Others were even more talkative, and they didn't seem to pay so much attention to Su Yinian's departure.

"Mother and son?

"I've never heard of it!

"Mother and son zombies, it's quite interesting.

Feng Beizhi frowned and said to Su Yinian: "You go back first and take our people away."

Liu Changyu obviously felt that something was wrong, but his heart was now full of Wang Tiantian's figure, so he didn't care about carefully identifying the slightest feeling that was wrong, and now he wanted to go back quickly, wanting to make Wang Tiantian's affairs clear.

It wasn't until Su Yinian and Liu Changyu returned to the dormitory that they knew that Zhu Xiaoxue and the others' cars had not returned.

At this moment, Liu Changyu was really anxious, and the two of them hurriedly gathered people to find the same way, and they had to find Wang Tiantian back no matter what.

At the same time, Wang Tiantian was leaning on the car, next to him there were two people with the same level as him, and in the passenger seat was a person Wang Tiantian hadn't seen for a long time.

Xu Hongyan turned her head and said with a smug face, "I didn't expect that you actually fell into my hands in the end?!" Thinking of the materials at her fingertips, Xu Hongyan was very happy.

Wang Tiantian's face was pale, he lost too much blood, and his head was a little groggy, "What do you want?" What he was worried about now was that their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group actually had internal ghosts, or his friends, and now, Xiaoxue and they must be even more convinced of his betrayal.

Wang Tiantian's eyes fell on the young man on the side, the young man laughed dryly, lowered his head to avoid Wang Tiantian's stabbing gaze, people die for money, birds die for food, people always have to go to high places, rather than being mediocre in the fire dragon mercenary group all their lives, it is better to fight for a future for themselves.

"Of course I don't want to do anything, I just need your favor. Xu Hongyan said with a smile.

Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly and said, "Why do you always want me to help, but the problem is that I am afraid that I can't help you now." "Now he's a traitor, and he's of no use.

Xu Hongyan raised her head disapprovingly, raising her chin well, "What nonsense?" You are a very valuable person, and Liu Changyu will definitely be willing to take out a lot of materials for you. "

It's been a long time since Wang TiantianI've seen such an insatiable person, but soon Wang Tiantian felt that Xu Hongyan was actually very pitiful, "Hehe! You're so whimsical! I've always thought your scheming is actually very deep, but judging from today's events, you're actually stupid! "He's a traitor, whether he's dead or alive, and how can anyone else care? Especially if this person is still Liu Changyu, it is even more impossible for Liu Changyu to care about him. Anyway, he has already returned the favor, and it doesn't matter if he is dead or alive.

"You... You won't be proud for long! Whether I'm stupid or not is not up to you. Xu Hongyan glared at Wang Tiantian angrily, "Also, if Liu Changyu is reluctant to take out the materials, we can make a bet."

Wang Tiantian sneered and said, "Bet? I'm all dying, is it fun to make this bet? When

they passed the inspection, Xu Hongyan found out that their car was actually driving outside the base.

Xu Hongyan looked at the driver with a puzzled expression, "Where are we going?" Aren't you going to exchange supplies? This is obviously going to go out of the city, huh? What are we going to do out there? The

driver lazily replied, "It's more convenient to trade outside, and now I'm afraid that in order to find Wang Tiantian, it has become a pot of porridge, if we are found to be trading inside, how can we explain it then?" "

But if they want to go out of the city, they will have to go out of the city in a bumpy way, since they want to get the materials in Liu Changyu's hands, then Wang Tiantian must not be fine, but Wang Tiantian, who has traveled so long distance, is still injured in the abdomen, what if something happens? Before he got that batch of supplies, Wang Tiantian definitely couldn't die.

Xu Hongyan frowned tightly, "Wang Tiantian he is injured, why don't we bandage his wounds first, if we trade outside, the smell of blood will attract zombies." "The zombie army in Tongyang City is pouring over from all directions, and of course there are zombies from the past on their side, so recently the zombies around the base have begun to spread all over again, what if more zombies are brought in by going out?

The driver sneered and said, "You still have the leisure to care about others?"

Wang Tiantian,

who was sitting in the back seat, immediately laughed when he heard this, and said to Xu Hongyan: "Listen, it seems that we are going to die together!"

Of course, Xu Hongyan also saw the killing intent on the driver's face, and she panicked, "I want to get out of the car, hurry up and let me get out of the car!" The

driver was unmoved, "This is not good, the people above have specially instructed you to die in the mouth of the zombie and be tortured."

Xu Hongyan's eyes immediately widened and she screamed in disbelief, "It's Li Yue, right?" , how can that slut do this to me? I'm getting out of the car.

Xu Hongyan struggled so badly that the driver impatiently stunned the other party with one hand.

Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly, it seemed that his life was over.

☆ 137. Chapter 137: Su Yinian will make a plan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 137 Su Yinian planned

quickly

, and Su Yinian and the others found Zhu Xiaoxue and their car.

In the car, several teammates, including Zhu Xiaoxue, were seriously injured, Wang Tiantian disappeared, and there were still a few blood stains on the car seat, Zhu Xiaoxue was seriously injured, and they could only rely on the situation at the scene to guess that Wang Tiantian might have been rescued.

Su Yinian said his guess on the side, "I still feel that I am being held hostage every day."

Liu Changyu naturally had this idea, he didn't think that Wang Tiantian would betray them anyway, there must be a bitterness behind Wang Tiantian's doing, after all, Wang Tiantian's betrayal was too inexplicable, "What I'm most afraid of now is that if the people behind this want to kill people, where can we go to find someone?" "After finding Wang Tiantian, he must kick Wang Tiantian's ass twice, what should be done and what should not be done, doesn't Wang Tiantian have a brain? No matter what Wang Tiantian betrayed, Liu Changyu found that he couldn't forgive Wang Tiantian.

The young man who followed the two of them to find Wang Tiantian's traces frowned slightly, and said unhappily, "Boss, Su Shao, what if Wang Tiantian is really betrayed and we defect?" Is it necessary for us to go to him? "They all saw Wang Tiantian's performance at today's banquet, in their opinion, Wang Tiantian was 100% a traitor, he was already a traitor, did they really need to go to such great lengths for a traitor?

Liu Changyu frowned and shouted: "He will never betray us." The

young man shrugged his shoulders helplessly, "Okay, let's look for it again." "

Outside the base, 30 kilometers away, this is a town that used to be relatively prosperous, and now this town has been cleaned up by the people of the base, and after several times, all the zombie materials in it have been cleaned, and the furniture and other things that can be used have been emptied, and the whole town is now only an empty house. However, since Tongyang City began to gather zombie armies, some of the zombie armies that poured into Tongyang City from all directions also stayed in these empty towns. The lifeless town now has a trace of "vitality", it is actually brought by these zombies, obviously these zombies were the culprits who destroyed their hometown, but now they have changed, but they have brought a little "living" atmosphere to their hometown, which is really ridiculous.

The car stopped in the middle of the road, and there were already more than 20 zombies quickly surrounded, and as soon as the car door opened, Wang Tiantian and the woman were thrown down fiercely, and the woman woke up when she fell to the ground.

The surrounding zombies made the woman scream again and again, trying to catch up with the car and try to climb back into the car, but the car drove away, really leaving the two in the zombie group, so that these two people could become the zombies' rations.

More zombies poured towards Wang Tiantian, after all, the smell of blood in Wang Tiantian's abdomen was more enticing than a woman's scream.

Wang Tiantian was unwilling to die like this, he fought hard to kill the enemy, and killed all the zombies that poured around, although he was from the logistics group, but in fact, the logistics group needed to worry more, so the ability of the members of each logistics group was not weaker than that of the combat group.

Wang Tiantian shouted at the woman: "If you don't want to die, get up quickly, I'll lure the zombies away, you run quickly!"

Wang Tiantian said and ran wildly to the other road, the injury in his abdomen made his aching forehead full of cold sweat, but he didn't dare to relax a little, and ran forward wildly, with more than a dozen zombies chasing after him. The woman was rescued, and her complicated gaze fell on Wang Tiantian's running figure, the woman gritted her teeth, hurriedly stood up, and ran towards the small building on the side after killing the zombies around her with her fire.

The woman hid on the balcony, the door was locked, he saw that Wang Tiantian had gone upstairs, and when he was hiding from the zombies, he was bitten by the zombies, the woman glanced at the wound on her arm, and smiled bitterly, today they are going to die here. The woman came from grief, crying bitterly, she didn't want to die yet, let alone become a zombie, she could only expect that his zombie level was lower than her, and now they could only resign themselves to fate.

Su Yinian leaned on the side of the car with a worried expression, and when he saw Liu Changyu coming over, Su Yinian immediately straightened up and asked, "Still no news?"

Liu Changyu shook his head with a tired expression and said, "No, Xiaoxue, have they woken up?"

Su Yinian said: "They were not lightly injured, but the other two woke up once, but they fell asleep again." In

this case, this clue is useless.

Liu Changyu's face became more and more gloomy, Su Yinian sighed slightly, they can't just take care of Wang Tiantian, it seems that they also need to be sealed by Beizhi, "It is certain that there are people behind this, and the goal is to seal Beizhi, so we should go back, I want to see what they want to do."

Liu Changyu gritted his teeth and said, "I also want to see what tricks those people want to do." "Wang Tiantian's affairs can only be handed over to others, if the other party really wants to threaten them with Wang Tiantian, then they must follow closely by Feng Beizhi's side, so that the other party will take out their hole cards to negotiate with them.

They had already guessed that there was something wrong with the banquet, but at that time, because of Wang Tiantian's matter, they didn't have time to think carefully about what kind of conspiracy was behind this matter, but now, being too anxious made them calm down, and they couldn't leave Feng Beizhi alone at the banquet.

At the same time, Feng Beizhi's head at the wedding banquet was a little groggy, because of the content of the mobile phone notes left by his baby, Feng Beizhi did not refuse other people's toasts, but what he didn't expect was true, he was recruited, so it seems that Wang Tiantian's betrayal and this strange wedding banquet seemed to be aimed at him.

Feng Beizhi is also curious, who are you? I wanted to drug him so much, and what did this medicine do.

It's just that the method of calculating is really a bit aggrieved, and the blazing heat of the lower abdomen makes Feng Beizhi know very clearly that there is no shamelessness, only more shamelessness. Isn't this the legendary aphrodisiac? The person behind this actually gave him an aphrodisiac? Just to sleep with him, do so much? How boring are people to come up with such a boring trick!

Feng Beizhi's head was groggy, because he was supported by his friend Han Ye, and he really didn't see anything wrong with others, just because Feng Beizhi was drunk and needed to rest.

Feng Beizhi was helped upstairs by Han Ye, after all, this is the hotel, and the room is there, and after Han Ye brought Feng Beizhi to the designated room, Han Ye apologized softly in Feng Beizhi's ear, "I have no choice but to do it, I'm sorry." "

Han Ye left, Feng Beizhi is even more certain, I'm afraid this wedding banquet is a conspiracy against them.

Of course, there are many mercenary team leaders in the banquet hall who have a good relationship with Feng Beizhi, and today's betrayal scene came abruptly, of course they were suspicious in their hearts, but after seeing that Feng Beizhi was taken upstairs by Han Ye, everyone put their minds at ease, Han Ye and Feng Beizhi have a good relationship, and the first thing Feng Beizhi did when he got so many cars was to trade with Han Ye, of course, this relationship goes without saying. Probably no one thought that one day Han Ye would actually betray Feng Beizhi.

As soon as Feng Beizhi left on the front foot, Su Yinian came back on the back foot, seeing Su Yinian coming back, Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng's faces were a little ugly, Feng Beizhi only took more than ten minutes to go up, and it was estimated that he couldn't do anything he wanted, and Su Yinian came back at a very bad time.

The people in the banquet hall ate and drank, and suddenly saw Su Yinian's gloomy face, the banquet hall quieted down again, and quietly looked at Su Yinian who appeared at the door, I have to say that Su Yinian is handsome, white and clean, and really dazzling.

Xia Zhitian immediately got up to greet him: "Su Shao, the second time I came, my wedding was really brilliant!"

Su Yinian was too lazy to chirp with the other party, he glanced around the banquet hall, but didn't see Feng Beizhi,

Su Yinian frowned slightly, "What about Feng Beizhi?"

Xia Zhitian raised his eyebrows, "I don't know, I should go back!"

After Feng Beizhi left, the guests in the banquet hall didn't pay attention to Feng Beizhi's whereabouts, so not many people knew whether Feng Beizhi was going or staying, after all, this hotel has a back door, in case Beizhi left through the back door, they didn't know, did they?

However, as soon as Xia Zhitian came, it was a little strange to say that he didn't know the whereabouts of Feng Beizhi, right?! After all, they were looking at the building that sealed the north with their own eyes, wouldn't it be a little inappropriate for Xia Zhitian to say this?

Liu Changyu snorted coldly and said, "If he leaves, we can't meet him, he is still in the banquet hall, there are so many people, it is impossible for no one to know where he went, right?" "I knew that they should have left a few of their own people, but at that time, in order to protect Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi asked everyone to leave with Su Yinian, they trusted Feng Beizhi's ability too much, and believed that Feng Beizhi would not have an accident, but now it seems that Feng Beizhi is gone.

Shi Qingheng frowned, "If he wants to leave, we don't know!" In case he leaves through the back door, we don't have clairvoyance to see!

Su Yinian was furious, "Can't you see it?" Or is it deliberately hidden? Feng Beizhi didn't go back, he was still in the banquet hall, so many people were blind and couldn't see one person leaving.

Su Yinian was too angry, his words were a little inappropriate, too offending people. Even if someone saw where Feng Beizhi went, I am afraid they would not be willing to tell Su Yinian.

Su Yinian also knew that he was too excited, but so many people didn't answer him, and no one paid attention to him, was he a little too indifferent?

Seeing that the guests around him frowned slightly, a little displeased, Xia Zhitian immediately grasped this, "What are you doing so angry?" If you have something to say! Su Shao, whether Leader Feng has gone back or not, we really don't know, but just now, Leader Feng seems to be a little drunk, but some people say that he has left. "

Who said he left, since he was already drunk, how could he leave? Su Yinian sneered. Is Xia Zhitian fooling a three-year-old child?

☆ 138. Chapter 138: An Extremely Ridiculous Conspiracy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 138 Extremely ridiculous conspiracy

Su Yinian sneered, "Just because others are stupid doesn't mean I'm stupid, you told me all of a sudden that you didn't see anyone and didn't know where he was, and all of a sudden you told me that you sent people away, what do you think I should believe?" "Xia Zhitian shouldn't think that everyone is stupid, right, others will believe such a lame reason!? Maybe some people don't dare to talk more because of Xia Zhitian, and they plan to do nothing about themselves, since this is the case, Su Yinian doesn't plan to keep his feelings anymore.

Xia Zhitian's expression sank, he really didn't expect Su Yinian to say such a thing, completely ignoring so many people in the banquet hall, did Su Yinian plan to tear his face with him?

Liu Changyu on the side glanced at Xia Zhitian and was almost certain that Wang Tiantian would betray, this play must have nothing to do with Xia Zhitian, Liu Changyu's eyes became more and more cold, turned around, and said loudly to everyone in the Yan Ladder, "Everyone present should always see where the boss of our family went in the end, right?" Or did a big living person disappear from your face, and you didn't react! "There are so many people, it is impossible that no one can see the traces of Feng Beizhi, if everyone can't see it, then they can be regarded as seeing the faces of these people who bully the soft and are afraid of the hard. A person just disappears like this, and he doesn't see anything? How ridiculous.

Luo Hu of the Tiger Mercenary Group said with a smile, "Leader Han just sent Leader Feng upstairs, but I don't know if Leader Feng is still upstairs now." Su Shao, don't be too anxious, if Leader Feng really doesn't go back, you can directly find Leader Han and Leader Xia. After all, this is the wedding scene of Chief Xia, and the big living person is gone, and he is mainly responsible!

When

Xia Zhitian heard this, he immediately glared at Luo Hu fiercely.

Su Yinian nodded with satisfaction and said, "It seems that there are still people who understand!" The

guests in the banquet hall also said that they saw Feng Beizhi and left with Han Ye in the end, so they could go to the room where they stayed and see if the people were still there.

This group of people is really troublesome, Xia Zhitian glanced around.

Shi Qingheng glanced at the tiger unhappily, and then said, "Leader Luo, what do you mean by this?" Leader Feng is such a big person, where does he want to go? Can we handle it?

Su Yinian was too lazy to talk nonsense with the other party, so he wanted to go upstairs with someone directly.

Xia Zhitian's consciousness was blocked in front of Su Yinian.

This move made Su Yinian stunned, and almost everyone in the banquet hall, seeing Xia Zhitian's move, subconsciously felt that there was indeed a hidden secret behind the "disappearance" of Feng Beizhi today.

Otherwise, how could Xia Zhitian be entangled in every possible way, unwilling to let Su Yinian find Feng Beizhi?

Xia Zhitian also noticed that his behavior was too abrupt, his expression stiffened, and he quickly explained: "Leader Feng has really gone back, I just received a batch of supplies and sent them upstairs." Young Master Su, it seems a little inconvenient for you to go up like this!

Su Yinian mockingly hooked the corners of his mouth and said: "I have a lot of materials on hand, and there are really no materials that I can look at, so you can rest assured as much as possible, I will definitely not covet your materials at all." Just like Leader Luo said, if you can't find Fengbeizhi, I will leave. But if you keep preventing me from going to Feng Beizhi, I have reason to believe that you have other ulterior motives!

Xia Zhitian smiled, "Isn't what you're saying a little too much?" Those supplies are nothing to you, but to me they are treasures, and I can't let an outsider go upstairs anyway. You can go up if you want, but can you please wait a little longer, and when I move the supplies, you can find them however you want!

Liu Changyu on the

side sarcastically said quite bluntly: "I'm afraid that after the supplies leave, our boss will have no news!"

"Leader Xiaxia, you've been stopping me since just now, don't you want me to find Fengbei Zhi so much? Su Yinian questioned sharply, he was almost sure that Feng Beizhi's disappearance and today's farce were caused by these two people in front of him. Whether it is these two people or not, Su Yinian has already decided, if he wants to make an example of the chicken, he will definitely not allow his lover to be calculated like that. Just because they want to do what they want doesn't mean they will let it go.

"Where does Young Master Su want to go, who can stop you, but will your approach be too self-conscious and arrogant? Feng Beizhi has hands and feet, and his level is higher than that of all of us here, how can someone hide him? Xia Zhitian also seemed to be a little angry, "He's just drunk, and if he adjusts the abilities in his body, he will be able to wake up immediately, so how can we hide a level 7 ability?" You're not going to think too much of us!

Liu Changyu sneered: "Then of course it's amazing, isn't your mouth the most powerful!"

"Since you think I'm very arrogant, then I'll be arrogant to show you, I'm sure that Fengbei is still here and still in the hotel, I don't know why, why don't you let me find someone, but I know that your purpose is not pure, since that's the case, don't blame me for being unkind!"

Su Yinian said and turned to face the guests, "Everyone has seen it, I just want to find someone, Chief Xia did everything to stop me, but he refused to let me go upstairs, although I am a spatial powerhouse, but I don't take all the materials!" Besides, if you don't worry about me, you can let someone take us up with you, but he doesn't, he just doesn't want me to go upstairs, and he doesn't want me to go to Feng Beizhi! In that case, I don't have to save face for them anymore!

Seeing Su Yinian so flamboyant, Xia Zhitian frowned tightly, very displeased.

Shi Qingheng had a vague bad premonition, and they seemed to have underestimated Su Yinian.

Su Yinian turned around: "I'll give you another chance, I'm going upstairs!"

"Of course you can go upstairs if you want, and we'll send someone to accompany you!" Shi Qingheng hurriedly grabbed Xia Zhitian's wrist and stopped Xia Zhitian from continuing.

Looking at the attitudes of the two, Su Yinian suddenly smiled, "Otherwise!" If you don't feel at ease, you can ask someone else to go up with me, so I won't steal your supplies!" Wait a minute, and I'll pay them accordingly!

Su Yinian's words actually wanted the guests present to stand in line, if someone stood in the wrong line, then don't blame him for being polite.

Everyone was frightened by Su Yinian's words, Su Yinian, is this planning to completely tear his face with Xia Zhitian?

Shi Qingheng said with an ugly face: "Young Master Su, why bother so much? We'll just have you with you!

"No need! I'm not at ease with your people! And..."Su Yinian sneered, "If Feng Beizhi is indeed still in the hotel, I'm afraid that Chief Xia and Chief Shi will have to give me an explanation, right?"

Xia Zhitian was disgusted by Su Yinian's tough attitude, and when he saw that Su Yinian was still so messing around, he said impatiently: "Why should we give you an explanation?" Does the fate of the Feng leader have anything to do with us?

"You stop me, you waste my time! Have you forgotten what you just said, you said that your people had sent him away, but if I found him at the hotel, shouldn't you give me an explanation? The sentence you just said to send people away, the guests present can hear it clearly, I am not seventy or eighty, my memory is not so bad, I don't forget it so quickly! Su Yinian snorted lightly and said to the guests, "Everyone should have heard it clearly just now, and they haven't forgotten, right?" The

tiger immediately raised his hand and shook it, "I heard it very clearly, Leader Xia said that they had already sent people away!"

Xia Zhitian looked at the tiger fiercely, and after seeing the indifferent expression on Luo Hu's face, he had to secretly grit his teeth and endure this sense of grievance, he turned his head to look at Su Yinian, "Maybe I accidentally made a mistake, why do you care so much?" "

It's you who said you sent people away, and it's you who said it was wrong... Xia Zhitian, don't you take me for a fool? If I find Fengbei Zhi in the hotel, I will never let you two go! There are supplies! All I have to do is give you a reward for your sexuality with 10 cars and 10 carts of suppliesLife, there should be more people to do things for me! So you should now pray that the one who sealed the North is indeed gone, and not still upstairs! Su Yinian's words were fierce and his tone was fierce.

Su Yinian hadn't been so angry for a long time.

Hearing Su Yinian's words, there was a commotion among the surrounding guests, 10 cars and so many supplies? They can't wait for Su Yinian to reward Xia Zhitian and the others with their lives now, they are very willing to help, so many materials and Xia Zhitian's friendship can turn into a cloud of smoke.

Xia Zhitian's face became more and more ugly, and there was a trace of ruthlessness in his black eyes, so everyone seemed to underestimate Su Yinian, Su Yinian was not as easy to talk as they imagined.

Shi Qingheng saw that things had developed like this, and hurriedly spoke, they could bear it, they could afford to put it down, they just pretended to be grandchildren, they could pretend to be it.

"Young Master Su, this matter is really a misunderstanding! Shi Qingheng hurriedly spoke, with a flattering smile on his face.

Su Yinian didn't look at Shi Qingheng, and withdrew his gaze with a little disgust.

Liu Changyu said with a slight smile on his face: "Is it a misunderstanding, we'll know when we find someone!" Tell you, try your best to cover up, but don't be caught by us! "They've already torn their faces anyway, and it doesn't seem to matter if they continue to tear them off.

Shi Qingheng secretly gritted his teeth, still with a flattering smile on his face, "Actually, you really misunderstood this matter, it was the Feng Leader who didn't let you go up, and we just listened to his request, if something really happened, you should go to him, not to blame us!"

☆ 139. Chapter 139: Completely tearing his face

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 139: Completely tearing his face

"Leader Shi, I have endured it again and again, not to let you bully me!" I've said everything to you, what am I going to say? Su Yinian didn't believe the two people in front of him at all now, he had figured it out now, it might have been a conspiracy since the wedding, and the other party's purpose was very likely to be to seal the north. It's not possible, it must be to seal the north, but unfortunately the other party's wishful thinking is wrong. No matter what kind of trick the other party wants to use, Su Yinian takes it, but his counterattack must be supported by the other party.

Su Yinian continued: "And I'll ask you a word, you said that you said that Fengbei didn't let me go up, is this sentence true or false?" Can you give me a letter of approval?

Shi Qingheng gritted his teeth, and now he could only hope that Li Yue had succeeded, "I can be sure that the Feng leader has indeed personally instructed us, we don't want anyone to disturb us, if you don't believe it, you can go upstairs now, let's go together!"

Su Yinian's gaze slowly darkened, he believed that Feng Beizhi would not do something out of bounds, "No matter who you can't go up, are you sure you're not mistaken, is the person he referring to me?"

Xia Zhitian on the

side hurriedly said: "Of course, Young Master Su, it's not strange that the superior has so many confidantes, don't blame the leader too much, when you don't appear, he likes women." "

Isn't Xia Zhitian saying that the reason why Feng Beizhi fell in love with Su Yinian was because of Su Yinian's spatial ability?!

At this time, I still want to provoke the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, and I have to say that Xia Zhitian and others are really working hard.

It's just that Su Yinian's trust in Feng Beizhi is far deeper than that of these people.

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said, "Since you said so, then I really want to see what kind of woman is more attractive than me, a spatial powerhouse!" Anyone who is willing to go up with me to investigate, can now go up with me! More

than a dozen young women came out of the banquet hall one after another, and Luo Hu was in the first row.

The tiger smiled and said, "What I care more about is what kind of reward Young Master Su wants to give us?"

Su Yinian gently hooked the corners of his mouth and nodded to Luo Hu, "It will definitely satisfy you!"

Luo Hu immediately smiled and clapped his hands and said to everyone: "Then let's hurry upstairs now, I actually want to see if the head of Feng is hiding a little lover!" And what kind of little lover can make a leader like Feng fascinated, and can't wait to date each other at someone else's wedding banquet? That must be a more charming and attractive woman than Young Master Su!

Although

Liu Changyu remembered Wang Tiantian's affairs in his heart, he couldn't help but smile when he heard the tiger say this, "Indeed, I hope this great beauty won't let us down!"

Shi Qingheng thought carefully about the loophole of this plan, that is, Li Yue, a woman, was not as good-looking as Su Yinian at all, and there was no comparison at all. The two of them were placed together, and no one would believe that Feng Beizhi would like Li Yue's goods. Shi Qingheng had a hunch that this matter was likely to fail today.

However, if they show their cowardice now, the other guests who choose to stand on their side are very likely to temporarily defect, so Shi Qingheng hurriedly said, "The radish and green vegetables have their own love, and if there are other little lovers, Young Master Su, don't be angry!" Just like Young Master Su said, you are a spatial ability, and you must be the favorite of this leader! Shi

Qingheng said this, as if the reason why Feng Beizhi fell in love with Su Yinian was completely for the sake of spatial ability. once again provoked the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian.

Liu Changyu mockingly hooked the corners of his mouth, Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng really didn't give up on the Yellow River, they all came to this point, and they didn't forget to provoke the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, which was too hard. If it were an ordinary person, I'm afraid I would believe it!

Seeing so many people crowding up the stairs, with a look of good show on his face, Xia Zhitian shouted loudly with an ugly face: "You can go up if you want to, but you can't have so many people!" I still have a lot of supplies there, what if someone accidentally takes Lao Tzu's things? Just choose a few people to go up, and the guests who stay should eat and drink, but it's just a small thing, everyone doesn't have to go upstairs! The

crowd was noisy and dissatisfied.

"If we don't go up, how will we get paid?

"And I also want to know who the little lover of the Feng leader is!

"Yes, yes, such a big beauty can't be seen without it!

Everyone gossiped, only choking Xia Zhitian's weather enough, Su Yinian saw enough of Xia Zhitian's embarrassed and distorted angry cheeks, and then said to the people who followed, "I understand everyone's kindness, just go up with me, and the reward is the same!" "After all, this group of people is willing to follow him and go upstairs with him, they have already offended Xia Zhitian and others, and now Su Yinian doesn't want to see Xia Zhitian's too happy expression at all, so he can make Xia Zhitian unhappy Su Yinian is happy, so it is okay to add a block to Xia Zhitian, this group of people don't have to go up with him, anyway, these people have already gotten on his ship, if he doesn't use it, Xia Zhitian will definitely take this group of people and individual mercenary leaders.

First, there were only seven or eight people left behind Su Yinian, and there were already some people in the guests who were impetuous, and they always felt as if they had chosen the wrong one, of course, most of them preferred to be a spectator, and none of them would have thought that Su Yinian in anger really didn't care about it. More people decided that Feng Beizhi was looking for a little lover, no matter whether the lover was beautiful or ugly, as long as it was an established fact, then Su Yinian would definitely break with Feng Beizhi and Feng Beizhi, so at this time, there was no point in their words to stand in line.

Su Yinian had a cold face, seeing that there was still the leader of Huang Yan's mercenary team in the crowd who did not stand up to help them speak, Feng Beizhi, who had lost money, also made a lot of business with the other party, giving the other party a lot of discounts, and now, that flattering face has turned into the coldness of the spectators.

It became really fast, and as for Han Ye, he had already disappeared.

Su Yinian and the others couldn't wait to go upstairs and came to Feng Beizhi's room, Su Yinian didn't wait, the waiter on the side opened the door and kicked the door directly.

A large crowd poured into the spacious couple's suite, and they didn't hear the familiar voice, and there was no sound in the room at all, not at all like someone coming to have a tryst.

Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng walked into the house with gloomy faces, but they didn't hear a sound, why is this? This shows that Li Yue must have failed, this damn slut, if it weren't for her, they wouldn't be brain-dead, and suddenly came up with such a trick, now it's okay, how should they end up when things get to this point?

There were laughter one after another from the front, and Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng immediately pushed everyone away and squeezed into the house.

When they saw the woman on the big bed, their faces were gloomy again.

Li Yue was naked, her legs were wide open and she fell on the big bed, her face and abdomen were bruised, and she looked very embarrassed and miserable.

It really doesn't look like someone is here for a date.

Seeing that Xia Zhitian and the two had arrived, Su Yinian turned his head and pointed at Li Yue and mocked: "This is what you said about going on a date with your little lover?" I'm afraid that this woman's appearance is for you, you are not interested, my family has not been blind enough to fall in love with this kind of goods! Originally, Su Yinian didn't want to say such a stinging thing, but today he was so angry, and when he thought that Wang Tiantian was still in the hands of Xia Zhitian and others, Su Yinian was even more impatient.

Liu Changyu sneered and said: "By the way, Leader Xia, this woman is a member of our Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, so let's take him away and interrogate her properly, where did she dare to attack our boss!" Xiaowen, you two drag people away!

Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng looked at Li Yue's naked body with gloomy faces, and they couldn't wait to step forward and kill Li Yue directly. However, they thought that Li Yue should not dare to confess them.

Two strong men immediately walked out behind Liu Changyu, and when he went to pull the woman, he found that Li Yue seemed to be about to wake upsigns, immediately slashed down with a hand knife, and there was no pity at all.

Su Yinian searched around, searched for a while, and finally found Feng Beizhi soaked in cold water in the bathroom.

Today's weather and temperature are constantly dropping, and Feng Beizhi is still soaked in cold water when he is so thinly dressed, Su Yinian can even see that there are still a few ice cubes floating on this water.

Su Yinian was distressed and remorseful, saying that he should not use this way if he deserves to die.

Su Yinian had infinite regret in his heart, squatted next to the bathtub and gently held Feng Beizhi's hand, feeling the temperature in Feng Beizhi's hand, Su Yinian's flustered heart, and then slowly calmed down.

"Are you okay?

Feng Beizhi slowly opened his eyes, his deep eyes were like a vast starry sky, as if they could suck people in, he looked directly at Su Yinian, "You're finally here..." Tonight, he must ask Su Yinian to help him get it back.

Su Yinian stepped forward and wanted to help Feng Beizhi up: "Can you get up now?"

Feng Beizhi shook his head and directly hugged Su Yinian's arm, "I can't get up..."

Su Yinian was very nervous, and hurriedly said, "Then what should I do?" Hearing the voices of Liu Changyu and Xia Zhitian and others outside, Su Yinian remembered that they still had Liu Changyu! Liu Changyu can help him help Feng Beizhi leave, how could he be so panicked that he even forgot about this stubble?

Just as Su Yinian opened his mouth and wanted to call Liu Changyu's name, Feng Beizhi suddenly said, "Kiss me, I will have strength!"

Su Yinian: "..."

☆ 140. Chapter 140: You're welcome to refuse to cooperate

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 140 Refusing to cooperate is not polite

and Su Yinian

is a little helpless, but he still stepped forward to stabilize Feng Beizhi's lips, Feng Beizhi took advantage of the situation and hugged Su Yinian tightly in his arms, Feng Beizhi's hands slid into Su Yinian's clothes, his fingers rubbed lightly on Su Yinian's waist, Su Yinian rolled his eyes unceremoniously, and pushed the other party away vigorously.

"There are people outside..."

However, Feng Beizhi didn't care about this, and directly took Su Yinian into his arms again, kissed Su Yinian's lips hard, and the breathing of the two gradually became rapid as their desire increased.

in the bathroom. The two kissed passionately, Xia Zhitian's face outside the room was quite ugly, and he glared at Li Yue fiercely, this damn Li Yue is really not enough to achieve, and there is more than failure!

Liu Changyu glanced at Li Yue, who was naked, and turned his head to Xia Zhitian with a cold snort, "Chief Xia, it seems that you really have to give us an explanation." He wanted to see what Xia Zhitian had to say, all this evidence was in front of him, if Xia Zhitian still didn't admit it, it could only show that the other party's face was too thick.

Luo Hu also added fuel to the fire on the side, "It's said that it's for a discount, I really haven't seen a person with a discount, and he will cripple the other party." The cost of this tryst is too great!

"Actually, this woman is in good shape!

"This thigh-fare must be very energetic in bed!" There

was a mocking sound of pointing at Li Yue from the crowd that followed.

If Li Yue was still awake, she would definitely be eager to find a hole in the ground to get into.

Xia Zhitian didn't bother to look at the tiger, but his eyes fell on Liu Changyu's body, and asked gloomily: "I want to know what else I can give you?" Leader Feng and Li Yue got together and it wasn't caused by me, Young Master Su should ask Leader Feng instead of me if he has any questions!

Xia Zhitian looked indignant, as if he had been wronged.

Shi Qingheng couldn't help but want to applaud, Xia Zhitian's acting skills were really good.

Liu Changyu smiled and hooked the corners of his mouth, his eyes were burning, he glanced at Xia Zhitian, turned his head to look around, and then asked, "Does anyone present know who this woman is?"

Luo Hu and the others shook their heads and said they didn't know, they hadn't seen this person.

Xia Zhitian's face condensed slightly, and he quickly realized that he had leaked his mouth.

Liu Changyu looked at Xia Zhitian coldly, "Chief Xia actually knows that this woman's name is Li Yue?" It seems that Chief Xia knows this woman! No one else knows it, but if you know it, maybe Leader Shi knows it too! "

I..."

Before Xia Zhitian could speak, Luo Hu on the side immediately interrupted the other party's words, "How could Chief Xia know such a thing?" Even if he wants to get to know him, he should be the kind of man who is very beautiful! "

If everyone can't see the problem with today's wedding banquet, it will really be in vain. Where is this for the discount, this is simply to want the overlord to be hard to bow and not succeed, but to be beaten like a pig's head. It's just that I didn't expect Xia Zhitian to use such a method, and in order to lay this trap, he actually forced himself to marry a woman, I really don't know if the other party's brain is in the water, and it may be possible to separate the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian with such a method, and after the two of them know the truth, isn't the worst and unlucky person still themselves? Su Yinian is a spatial ability, and he seems to have a good temper, Xia Zhitian uses such a trick to completely offend Su Yinian...

However, if Xia Zhitian offends Su Yinian, it seems to be a good result. After all, the material in Su Yinian's space is limited, and it is a good thing to have one less person to compete.

Liu Changyu didn't bother to care about the inner activities of the onlookers, but pointed at Li Yue and said to Xia Zhitian: "This woman has always had ulterior motives for our boss, so the boss drove him away, Leader Xia, I believe you said that the boss came here to date, but if you want to date Li Yue, this is simply impossible!" If the boss is really interested in Li Yue, this Li Yue has been by the boss's side for so many years, and she hasn't seen the boss moved! And this woman is completely a licking dog, if she can be with the boss, she wishes everyone would know, how could she agree to come here for a secret tryst? Besides, do you really think that our boss will give up on Su Shao and choose her? As far as Li Yue's appearance is concerned, he doesn't want it to the boss, the boss! It's you who don't let us find the boss, let's come to the boss and say that it's you who the boss is here for a discount, so we want an explanation, isn't it reasonable?

Xia Zhitian immediately shook the pot: "His name was told to me by the Feng Chief, in short, if you have any questions, just ask the Feng Chief!"

At this time, Xia Zhitian still chose to harden his mouth.

Shi Qingheng also said on the side: "Anyway, this matter is still waiting for the leader of the seal to come and confront us!" lest you not believe us! However, the Feng leader was caught in public, maybe he would die and not admit it, then we can't help it, in short, we are sure to tell you that it is indeed the Feng leader who said that he wanted to date Li Yue, so we brought them to this room. Leader Han also knows about this matter, he is good friends with you, you can ask him when the time comes! Even in front of Feng Beizhi, he dared to say this, after all, there is no evidence for this, and it is not a matter of opinion, when the time comes, he will say a misunderstanding, and this matter will not pass like this, what can Su Yinian do? Isn't it possible that you are going to completely tear your face with them? In short, even if this matter is exposed, Shi Qingheng is almost certain that this matter will definitely not make any splash.

At this moment, Su Yinian helped Feng Beizhi out of the bathroom, and heard Shi Qingheng actually splash dirty water on himself, although Feng Beizhi was very sure that Su Yinian would definitely believe in himself, but he still couldn't help but want to argue, and shouted at Shi Qingheng, "Don't talk nonsense!" Even if I am in heat with a dog, I will not be in heat with this Li Yue!

Su Yinian on the

side frowned tightly, and slapped Feng Beizhi's chest with his elbow, can this guy speak well?

Feng Beizhi kissed Su Yinian on the cheek to appease Su Yinian, he said the wrong thing just now, and now he has to do it again.

"All in all, I definitely didn't have a secret tryst with this Li Yue! I'm just blind, and I won't take a fancy to Li Yue's kind of goods, and besides, you two really don't think that everything you have said has been said by you, and I can't refute it, right? At this time, Liu Zining should have been rescued, so you no longer have the bargaining chips to threaten Leader Han, I have to say, you really underestimate Han Ye, he is not the kind of person who will sit back and be at the mercy of others! Without the chips, Han Ye won't be on your side anymore! Xia Zhitian, Shi Qingheng, now that it is the end of the world, zombies are rampant everywhere, you still have the leisure to use this kind of indiscriminate means? I have to say, in fact, I admire you, and I admire you for working so hard to be such a shameless person at this time! The

two of them were very angry when they were sealed to the north.

Luo Hu watched the play with relish on the side, and almost didn't take out a handful of melon seeds to swallow, "Yo, this wedding banquet is a big drama from the beginning, Chief Xia, don't you two really plan to admit it?" If someone else has to find things clear, how ugly it is!

"Can you stop sowing discord here?" Xia Zhitian glared at the tiger fiercely, why is this guy so annoying?

Feng Beizhi's words were not finished, he continued, "Chief Xia, today's gift, I Feng Beizhi will keep it firmly in mind, and I will definitely not dare to forget it easily!" We will take this Li Yue away, and when he wakes up, he should be willing to tell us some ulterior things.

The corners of Xia Zhitian's mouth twitched slightly, and he said stiffly: "Leader Feng, this is really a misunderstanding!"

Feng Beizhi sneered and said, "I don't think this is a misunderstanding, I will solve Han Ye's matter later, as for you... Just do it yourself! Feng

Beizhi's words have already made up his mind to make a complete break with Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng, and they will not get along with each other.

Of course, Shi Qingheng and Xia Zhitian also heard this, and their expressions were a little anxious, but they never thought that the choice they made was wrong, and they only blamed Li Yue for not completing the task.

Shi Qingheng couldn't bear to say: "Leader Feng has said it, we don't know about this matter, what did Han Ye tell you?" We don't know, don't splash dirty water on us! If you have evidence, show it, and if you don't, don't bully people here and give us a trumped-up charge! "There is no monitoring now, where is the evidence of the closure of the north? As long as they don't admit it to death, what can Feng Beizhi do with them?

Luo Hu rolled his eyes unceremoniously, at this time, these two people can still quibble, and they don't admit it to death, I have to say that this kind of face is also rare.

The other party is so reasonable, he doesn't know the inside story, Su Yinian may also wonder if he has wronged the other party, but Su Yinian knows that in addition to Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng, there is no second person to do this kind of thing today.

"We know if it is a trumped-up crime, Xia Zhitian, Shi Qingheng, the two of you first obstructed me today, and didn't let me see Feng Beizhi. Finally, I was able to meet, and you said that he was looking for a little lover to date, but you were just helping to cover up, so you didn't let me see him. I believed this reason, but what did we see as a result? You say you caught the bag red-handed? What did you catch? All I saw was Li Yue lying naked on the big bed, and Feng Beizhi didn't seem to be there! Is this called a bag grab? The meaning of grabbing the bag means that they were caught red-handed by us when they were in action, but the problem is that there is no closure in the north! Something shameless wants to climb into my bed, and you know this woman. What do you want me to think? The excuses and reasons you give are all lies, and at this time, you are still so quibbling, then we have nothing more to say!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Beautiful and miserable man with full level rebirth , [Tanmei] Falling into eternal day , [Tanmei] The little boyfriend is ruthless and well-behaved, [Tanmei] Snuggling forward, [Tanmei] Yu Chu , [Tanmei] stop the year, [Tanmei] warmed up, [Tanmei] bastard romance , [Tanmei] strong people are difficult (abo), [Tanmei] I really didn't want to be HE with the former CP in a composite variety show

快速搜索、找书、找作者

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 89 1
Season 1 of Between the Crystals coming summer 2024. Add this to your library and get notified when it's available for you to read. Summary: Run. Don...
71.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
32 7 3
[A short story set in the Witch Doctors Inc universe] *** He writes to her. She is long gone. She is everything. She is perfect. She is eternal. She...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...