✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

Door ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

126-130

195 1 1
Door ruwen05026

☆ 126. Chapter 126: What about knowing the secret

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 126 How to

know the secret Because the people present were taken aback by Shi Qingheng's words, listening to the meaning of Shi Qingheng's words, those materials seemed to really have another origin.

Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu looked at Shi Qingheng coldly, they actually knew in their hearts that Shi Qingheng probably already knew something, so they could speak up here without scruples. The only thing they can think of now is to minimize the impact.

"Feng Beizhi, so you really have nothing to be proud of, if it weren't for Su Yinian, you would have nothing! Those supplies are only available because of Su Yinian! It has nothing to do with you!

Feng Beizhi nodded and said unceremoniously: "So what?" He did find these materials, and it really has nothing to do with you?!

Shi Qingheng saw that Feng Beizhi was still stubborn, and said directly to everyone: "The people on the scene shouldn't know, this Su Yinian is not only Feng Beizhi's lover, but also a big baby!" A storage system like no other in the world... Or it's a space ability, so they can only transport back batches of materials when they are sealed to the north, after all, the other party is easy, and those with space abilities can load as many materials as they want! The

people present were in an uproar and looked at Feng Beizhi in disbelief. After all, the space powerhouse has never heard of it, and it is impossible to blindly believe it just because Shi Qingheng said a word. But after Shi Qingheng finished speaking, and then looked at Feng Beizhi's gloomy face, it seemed that the credibility of these words had increased a lot.

Spatial Adepts... Is this why the closure of the north can suddenly get so many supplies? Indeed, if you have a space-based ability nearby, you can save a lot of time by casually collecting supplies. When they are working hard to carry materials, and may even be attacked by zombies and die in the process of carrying materials, some people only need to protect one person to bring back a large number of materials safely. To put it mildly, it is easy for a high-level supernatural in these years to protect a person as long as they don't encounter zombies of higher level than themselves.

Everyone's eyes became hot when they looked at Feng Beizhi, but some people remained skeptical.

Han Ye chuckled and said, "I don't believe that there is a unique one in this world, Shi Qingheng, can you come up with evidence?"

Shi Qingheng didn't care, shrugged his shoulders, "So many materials, carry-by-car, truckload by car, isn't it evidence?" In short, Su Yinian is a spatial powerhouse, didn't he see that the face of our Great Leader Feng became so fast and so excited? It's not like I'm right!

Feng Beizhi admitted very simply: "So what? What can you do with me? "Even if Su Yinian is a spatial powerhouse, if he wants to cooperate with Su Yinian, it will definitely not be Shi Qingheng's turn.

Xia Zhitian's face was gloomy, and he glanced at Shi Qingheng coldly, it seemed that his idea of taking Su Yinian into his harem was impossible, Shi Qingheng actually concealed such an important thing from him, caught him off guard, and almost killed him.

Huang Wu, the leader of the Huang Yan mercenary team, said lightly: "The space ability can greatly reduce casualties, and it can also reduce the burden on the car, I don't know if the leader of Feng is willing to borrow someone?" "

Huang Wu was the first to run out and sell well to Feng Beizhi, and his attitude was very low, and it was already obvious.

Feng Beizhi is naturally happy to see this, as long as someone is willing to protect Su Yinian, then no matter what ideas Shi Qingheng wants to come up with, it is useless to get any purpose.

Feng Beizhi chuckled and nodded in response: "Of course if the price is right, although he is my lover, I will never stop him from doing anything!"

Liu Changyu on the

side is a white-faced character, "Can you borrow someone or not, just don't know if you can do it!" Something happened to Su Yinian, I think no one should be able to withstand the anger of the boxers, no, it should be said that it is all mankind, after all, it is unique!

Huang Wu immediately smiled flatteringly and said, "Of course this won't, it's too late for us to protect him, and we won't let him have an accident!" "The only one who has spatial abilities, if they let Su Yinian have an accident, then there is almost no need to live. The only spatial powerhouse in this world, no matter what, can't let Su Yinian have an accident.

Shi Qingheng's wishful thinking was wrong.

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "That's good, there is only one spatial powerhouse in this world, so I hope you'd better think clearly and don't do something out of place!" Feng Beizhi's gaze fell on Shi Qingheng on the other side.

Shi Qingheng said coldly, he didn't say anything, but his fists under the table were secretly clenched, and he hated Fengbei so lightly in his heart.

Liu Changyu slowly hooked the corners of his mouth and said, "I think we should be... In this way, how about finding a few high-level abilities who are specifically responsible for Su Yinian's safety, and these people can only obey Su Yinian's transfer and act with Su Yinian? And for those who want to sign up, I hope that several leaders will not be stingy with their own talents!

Han Ye was the first to raise his hand in agreement and smiled: "If Su Yinian is really a spatial ability, then find a few people with five or six levels of ability to protect him, I very much agree with this idea!" Su Yinian's life is very precious, more precious than anyone of us present, so he must not suffer the slightest mistake! And in my opinion, who Su Yinian wants to cooperate with is Su Yinian's will, let's better not interfere!

After Han Ye finished speaking, he smiled at Shi Qingheng, Shi Qingheng's face turned red with anger, and he didn't grit his teeth and said to Feng Beizhi and the others: "I also agree!"

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "Since everyone agreed, it's good!" I'll discuss this with him when I get back!

After the

meeting, seeing that the leaders of the big stick were almost all around Feng Beizhi, Shi Qingheng gritted his teeth fiercely, turned around and left with Xia Zhitian.

Xia Zhitian hurriedly caught up with Shi Qingheng, "Why didn't you inform me of such a big matter?"

Shi Qingheng was in an irritable mood now, and it was difficult to have the energy to deal with Xia Zhitian,

Shi Qingheng said impatiently, "I only found out about this matter a few days ago, and I only found someone to confirm it yesterday, so I didn't have time to tell you at all!"

"Did you mean to? You know that I am interested in Su Yinian, but now you have found out about it! Xia Zhitian gritted his teeth and glared at Shi Qingheng fiercely, he believed that Shi Qingheng did it on purpose, because if he knew about this matter, he would never announce this matter to the public. He would hide Su Yinian alone, Shi Qingheng knew his thoughts, but he still deliberately went against him?! It seems that it is necessary for him to rethink his next cooperation with Shi Qingheng.

Shi Qingheng couldn't help but laugh when he heard the other party's words, and said with a sneer: "Leader Xia, even if you take Su Yinian for yourself, do you dare to touch him?" If he tells you about his powers, will you dare to hurt him? He is a baby, and when he dies, there will be no more in this world, and he is completely different from those warblers and swallows of yours, not of the same grade. Leader Xia, and his abilities are so important, how could I possibly let you be left alone? Not to mention, if this guy is a little more intense, then we will be empty! So if you want to take advantage of Su Yinian now, it's best to take your time! Hold your horses!

Shi Qingheng said and got in the car and drove away.

Xia Zhitian stared gloomily at the direction of Shi Qingheng's car, Shi Qingheng dared to play him like this, he would retaliate back sooner or later.

When Feng Beizhi returned to the dormitory, Su Yinian was lying on the bed with a tired face.

When Su Yinian woke up in the middle of the night, Feng Beizhi was still playing with his mobile phone, and there was a stand-alone game in his mobile phone, which was completely able to pass the time and wait for Su Yinian to wake up.

Seeing that Su Yinian woke up, Feng Beishang stepped forward and kissed the corner of Su Yinian's mouth and said, "Do you want someone to warm up the rice for you?"

Su Yinian shook his head: "I want to eat instant noodles!" "Su Yinian likes seafood-flavored instant noodles the most.

Feng Beizhi really didn't know how Su Yinian's taste could be so unique, what he hated the most was seafood, but he could still endure this little thing for his lover.

"I'll give you a soak!

Su Yinian took the initiative to kiss the corner of Feng Beizhi's mouth, "Thank you!"

Feng Beizhi immediately felt his heart flutter, and when he gave Su Yi instant noodles, he also fried several ham sausages.

Seeing this, Su Yinian couldn't stop the image at the corner of his mouth.

After Su Yinian finished eating the instant noodles, Feng Beizhi slowly said, "I have to admit a mistake to you!"

Su Yinian put the bowl and the like into the space first, planning to wash it tomorrow, and when he heard Feng Beizhi's words, he raised his eyebrows with some doubts: "What did you do wrong?"

"Your secret may not be kept, Shi Qingheng already knows your secret!" He shook out your secret at the meeting of the chiefs today! Unlike

Feng Beizhi's imagination, Su Yinian would be a little panicked, but on the contrary, Su Yinian calmed down, and there was a feeling that this day had finally come.

"Isn't it a matter of time before you know? Su Yinian sighed slightly, although he knew that there would be such a day, he still felt a little emotion in his heart, in this small base, all parties were intrigued, and secrets could not be hidden at all.

Once there is a benefit, others will come and bite you like crazy.

Feng Beizhi gently held Su Yinian's hand and looked at Su Yinian affectionately, "Can I open the window?"

Su Yinian nodded stunnedly: "Yes!"

Feng Beizhi immediately got up and opened the window and took a few deep breaths of fresh air.

Seeing Feng Beizhi's excitement, Su Yinian couldn't help laughing, "You don't like the taste of seafood so much?"

Feng Beizhi shook his head, slightly sideways his face, the lines of the side face were exquisite, "It's not that I don't like it, it's that I can't stand the taste!" I can eat it at night, but the taste is too strong! "It stinks better than the smell of stinky tofu.

Su Yinian was helpless, "Then next time I eat with you!" Feng

Beizhi: "..."He naively thought that what Su Yinian was going to say was not to eat next time.

☆ 127. Chapter 127: Decided to go on a mission together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 127 Deciding to go out on a mission

together Feng Beizhi thought about it again and again, and hesitated to ask Su Yinian: "Do you want to... Are you going to Tongyang with me? He really didn't worry about Su Yinian staying here alone, especially now that Su Yinian's identity had been exposed, and there were many people staring at Su Yinian, so he really couldn't rest assured, besides, he found that he really couldn't let Su Yinian leave his sight.

Su Yinian knew Feng Beizhi's worries, and comforted with a smile: "I know you're worried about me, but..." What's more, he thought that even if he wanted to leave with Feng Beizhi, maybe the other mercenary teams wouldn't agree, after all, the most important value on his body had been exposed, and no one should treat him as contemptuously as before. Not only that, I guess I won't be willing to let him get hurt! Su Yinian knew this very well, so he thought that even if he agreed to leave with Feng Beizhi, he might not be able to do it.

Feng Beizhi obviously thought of this, and pressed his temples with a headache, "I must take you away." Today, Huang Wu asked me for someone, but I know that your cousin is his lover, so I am thinking about how to refuse!

Su Yinian felt that Feng Beizhi was thinking too much at all, so he smiled and said: "What's there to think about, just refuse directly, isn't Tian Yuying his lover?" Just use this reason to refuse, what's there to be embarrassed about? Since you want me to go to Tongyang City with you, then I will accompany you! Doesn't it mean that there are millions of zombies?! Maybe they will have an unexpected harvest this time! "If all the zombies in Tongyang City are cleaned up, then won't they be able to collect materials in Tongyang City?! With his ability, he could collect far more supplies than anyone else.

Feng Beizhi nodded, "Okay, let's go together!" "

The third floor of the main dormitory building.

Wang Tiantian looked at Liu Changyu at the door of his room, sighed secretly, and walked towards Liu Changyu, "Brother Liu, why are you here!?" "He has already moved out, what is Liu Changyu looking for him?

Liu Changyu grabbed Wang Tiantian's hand with a gloomy face, and the other party dragged him into the room fiercely, remembering that after closing the door, Liu Changyu asked angrily: "Why do you want to apply to go to Tongyang City?"

Wang Tiantian frowned slightly, and asked puzzledly: "Why can't I go?" "He's also a level 4 ability, so he can kill hundreds of zombies! Although he has always been in the logistics team, it doesn't mean that he is incapable, and Liu Changyu should not look down on him so blindly.

I have to say that Wang Tiantian is really accurate, Liu Changyu's thoughts, Liu Changyu really looks down on Wang Tiantian, to be precise, he looks down on Wang Tiantian's behavior of looking for death.

"What we have to face is not hundreds of thousands of zombies, but millions, how long can you hold out if you go? Liu Changyu was furious. Wang Tiantian couldn't think about whether he could survive among those zombies if he was single and weak, or just a water-based ability?

Wang Tiantian's face sank instantly, and he looked at Liu Changyu unhappily, "What I want to do has nothing to do with you, right?" Brother Liu, I've quit the logistics team, I have to find a way for myself? "He can't just be idle, he has to find something to do for himself, he has quit the logistics team, he must go to other groups within a month, otherwise he will be expelled if he remains idle like this.

Liu Changyu said angrily: "Even if you want to find a way, you don't necessarily have to go to Tongyang City with you!" I just waited for the personnel to settle down before I let me know about it! "

I feel that Liu Changyu's anger is a little inexplicable every day, I always ignored him and didn't care about him before, but now I suddenly put on a special look of caring about him, it's deliberate! Deliberately trying to tease him, deliberately trying to torture him!? It's not that Wang Tiantian wants to think about the worst, but Liu Changyu gives him the feeling that this is the case.

He has been with Liu Changyu for almost 7 years, and the other party may just treat him as a small follower, so even if they have intimate actions, they just can't cross that hurdle. He knew that Liu Changyu's self-esteem was extremely high, and he was probably angry, and he wanted to leave, so he tortured him?

All right! Wang Tiantian also felt that he was really a little confused, and he was probably really angry with Liu Changyu.

Wang Tiantian looked tired, "Brother Liu, I want to ask you to stop worrying about my business!"

Liu Changyu smiled angrily: "How can I not care?" I'm afraid you'll get hurt!

"What are you doing when you're afraid I'll get hurt?" It doesn't matter if I'm dead or alive! Aren't we already separated? Don't get involved too much, I've been on a blind date recently, don't mess with me! Wang Tiantian said and turned around and poured himself a glass of water to cover up the weakness in his heart.

Hearing that Wang Tiantian actually said that he was going on a blind date, Liu Changyu gritted his teeth angrily, he did want to separate from Wang Tiantian, but the separation he said was only a temporary separation, temporarily let the other party calm down, what did they both want, not to say that they would be strangers in this life. Wang Tiantian wasn't very smart before, he always liked to be smart, why did he pretend to be deaf and dumb now?!

"You didn't understand what I meant, I never wanted to say we were going to separate!

Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly, he was fed up with endless quarrels and doubts every day and night, he thought about it now, Liu Changyu and him might not be suitable! He said that he likes to talk too much, but Liu Changyu never likes to promise him. Liu Changyu is willing to promise to everyone, and he is unwilling to give it to him in the future, the other party may think that he will follow the other party for the rest of his life and never give up.

But everyone gets tired, he's fed up!

"But we're separated! Brother Liu, you feel uncomfortable now, it's just that you have lost a bed partner who you can pass on and follow, and when you find someone you like, you will find that I am too insignificant! "At least he's never been in the middle of a relationship with the other party's ex... Won. Since it's so humble, don't be together, even if he likes Liu Changyu very much... Don't be together.

He didn't want to see Liu Changyu worry about his affairs every day, he didn't want Liu Changyu to get hurt, he knew he should let go.

"Just because of a trivial matter, you have been messing with me for so long, Wang Tiantian, I spoil you too much! Liu Changyu clenched his fists tightly, he didn't allow the other party to give up, he didn't allow the other party not to want him!

...... Pet? Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly, "I don't want to continue to argue with you, continue to quarrel, since you don't want me to go to Tongyang City, then I won't go!" Then now you can leave!

Liu Changyu hooked the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly, "In order to drive me away, I really wronged you!"

Wang Tiantian's heart was sour, arousing a little anger, and he said angrily: "Of course you wronged me!" You always suspect that I'm just a little thing to you, but you think I'm messing around? I said I didn't hide those photos, and you don't believe me, so if you don't trust me, why... You're going to take care of my business? Brother Liu, you can't be so selfish, you can't just rely on me like you, you can hurt me whatever you want, right? If you doubt me, if you think I'm troublesome, then I won't follow you, can't you?

Liu Changyu looked at Wang Tiantian coldly, "I can apologize for my suspicion of you, I admit my mistake, so don't make trouble and go back with me!"

Even when he admitted his mistake, he was in such a condescending tone, Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly and said, "Then what do you think is wrong with you?" You have to be sincere when you admit your mistakes, right? He can't just make a mistake, he has to accept the other party's "admit his mistake"! What he wants is far more than just words, and Liu Changyu will never know what he wants. What he wants is not for the other party to admit his mistakes, never!

At this time, Wang Tiantian still had to mess around like this, Liu Changyuzi felt tired, he was kind enough to remind Wang Tiantian not to participate in this mission, but it was obvious that the other party couldn't listen to it at all, and he didn't take his words seriously at all.

"What do you want? How do you want me to apologize? It's the end of the world, what are you doing so hypocritically? Let's live together, if we can't be together, we'll separate, what do you want to make trouble? Liu Changyu was physically and mentally exhausted.

Wang Tiantian only felt a sour nose, and then slowly said: "Okay, I think we shouldn't be able to pass, let's separate!"

Liu Changyu was stunned, he originally thought that he had given Wang Tiantian one last chance, Wang Tiantian should understand the meaning of his words, and should seize this opportunity to desperately want to reconcile with him. Because Liu Changyu knows how much Wang Tiantian likes him, no matter what he does, Wang Tiantian will never leave him... But this time... He seems to have underestimated Wang Tiantian, he is serious!

"What do you say? Are you serious? Liu Changyu stiffened his mouth.

Wang Tiantian sat on the edge of the bed and put the water cup on the head of the bed, "Of course I'm serious!" Aren't you tired of arguing like this all the time? Aren't you tired of doubting me all the time? Since you still have someone else in your heart, don't be so impulsive to find someone else, but I think maybe I'm not your type from the beginning, and the two of us will have the ending like today, and it doesn't seem like there's any fuss! I'm so scared of both of us... If you're in a group again, it might affect each other, so it's better for us to act separately, so I won't be distracted while killing zombies!

"But then there will be no one to protect you!" Liu Changyu thought that except for him, no one would protect Wang Tiantian wholeheartedly.

Wang Tiantian thought for a moment and said: "My rank is not high, and I will definitely not be sent to the front line, Brother Liu, don't worry, I can be fine alone!"

Liu Changyu said hello a few times, then turned around and left angrily.

☆ 128. Chapter 128: Xia Zhitian is getting married

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 128 Xia Zhitian is getting married

Su Yinian is matter of being a spatial powerhouse, which caused a big sensation in the base, and there were people talking about this gossip everywhere. There are also people who have just returned, so they don't know anything, which is quite strange, why did the base suddenly become so lively?

Inside the mission hall.

Several young men sat on the floor, some with sad faces, some gossipy, and some seemed to be in a happy mood.

Seeing a few members of the mercenary team who were returning to hand in the mission, a man waved his hand and called a few people over.

"Have you heard of that? It's the little lover of Fengbeizhi, and it's actually a spatial powerhouse! Hurry up and tell you the news Boss, do you hear me! The young man told him loudly that it was no secret anyway, and that there was no need to worry about what others would hear or something.

When the man heard this, he was completely stunned, and plucked out his ears in disbelief: "Did you hear it wrong?" "He seems to have heard the five words of spatial ability, is there something wrong with his ears?

The young man patted the other man on the shoulder and said, "You heard me right, just like I said.

Several young men behind the man spoke one after another, all of them unable to believe it.

"It's impossible, I've never heard of someone like this! The

man with a small goatee, who was sitting against the wall, said with a headache: "This thing is true, there is really a space ability, and the captain of our family has left us." "Isn't this the proverbial calamity coming... Phew, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Another young man asked curiously, "What do you mean?" What does it mean to leave you? "

That's what it means to disband the team! The goateeed man sighed heavily.

Another handsome-looking young man said with a smile: "It's too sad, it's better to be the captain of our family, our captain has already cooperated with each other, it is estimated that we will be able to see this space next year, and the stranger can still be close to the other party!" The

young man who spoke earlier immediately turned his head and said with a look of disbelief: "Who are you fooling! I don't know how to make drafts if I brag about it, I remember that your team is only 20 people, how can you have the qualifications to contact with spatial abilities? You still want to cooperate with each other, do you have the qualifications? The

handsome young man's cheeks flushed, and he immediately said angrily, "What are you lying about? And I didn't say it was now, didn't I already say that I would wait until next year? After next year, it will be our team's turn! Our team has more than 1,000 people this year, and we will definitely be in the top 15 in the next qualifying match, so don't underestimate us!

Another man made it clear that he didn't believe this, "Don't brag, it's not your turn, how long does it take to go on a mission?" The longest might be three months! And the space powerhouse, alas, of course, has to make a lot of use, how can it be possible to only bring it for a day or two, it must be the longer the better, so it can't be your turn anyway!

Junxiu's youthful cheeks flushed, and he stood up angrily, "Don't believe it, when the time comes, we will cooperate with the space powerhouse, just don't look greedy!" "

Hey, I thought your boss really had a face! It turns out that they all have to wait, so isn't everyone the same? The young man in white who sat next to the goatee man smiled.

The handsome young man couldn't get used to the young man in white the most, and immediately scolded loudly: "Wang Dayong, don't look down on people, we are 20 now, but you can't even make the list, I'm embarrassed to say so, I don't know where your triumphant energy comes from?" "

The young man who was going to talk to the mercenary who came at the beginning completely forgot what he was going to say, and the mercenary team members who had just handed over the task were also confused, they wanted to ask if there were any spatial abilities, but how did this group of people quarrel while talking?

The goatee man said, "I heard that the Fire Dragon Mercenary Team is choosing the talents in the base to be the bodyguards of that spatial ability, and they are completely only obeying the orders of that space ability!" Our boss just heard about it, and hurriedly disbanded the team, and then left! The

handsome young man looked depressed: "I heard that your boss has already advanced to the 5th order?" Why do you still run away to be someone's bodyguard? "Isn't it a shameful thing to have thousands of Abilities under your command? How could someone think so much and go to be a soldier in the world.

The young man who spoke at the beginning sighed and said: "Being Su Yinian's bodyguard has 5,000 credits a month, not to mention, each person also distributes 50 catties of meat every month, two bags of polished rice, a cigarette, a box of instant noodles, a box of ham sausages, and a bag of mustard, and..."

The others raised their hands to stop the other from continuing, "Don't say it, the more I talk about it, the more heartbroken I will be." "The treatment is too good! In this way, who would be willing to betray Su Yinian? It's no wonder that the boss of the little goats will abandon them.

The handsome young man was even more depressed, "Our boss didn't abandon us, I'm very moved!"

"I heard that they only need a supernatural person above the 5th order, but the treatment given by the other party is called a top-notch, so we have no hope!" Someone sighed.

One of them said mockingly, "Even if you are given a chance for decades, you don't want you to be a Level 3 Ability Person, so stop dreaming!" The

sighing young man's eyebrows twitched slightly, and Wu Yue glared at the man who spoke: "What's the matter with you?" If I say a word, you will bet on it, do you have a grudge against me? The

man nodded as a matter of course and said, "I just don't want to see you too much!" "

, no! "

The mercenary team members who just learned the truth were speechless, could anyone explain to them first, what is the situation now?

"Our mercenary team has been disbanded, and our boss is going to apply for the space mercenary team!

"Our boss, that bastard, also said that if you don't want us, you don't want us, it's really depressed!

"Our boss just patted his ass and left, without even leaving a word!

...... Gradually, the people who were originally gossiping began to sigh infinitely.

Everyone sighed, and there was a gloomy cloud in the mission hall.

Mercenaries who want to know the situation: "..."Who are you going to explain to them what is going on?"

It's just that what everyone didn't expect was that there was more exciting gossip that afternoon.

Xia Zhitian is actually getting married, this guy who is not a beautiful man is actually going to get married? And the object is still a 16-year-old girl?

The people of the entire base were boiling, and even the gossip of the spatial ability was fiercely suppressed.

Xia Zhitian wants to get married at this time, is the timing too strange.

Su Yinian didn't know about it because he was in a department store, but the conference hall of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Team had already exploded.

Feng Beizhi walked around the room in disbelief, and said angrily: "He is going to Tongyang City to get married, and he is getting married at this time?!" Sick in the brain, right?! "And he didn't even marry Su Yinian, why did he have a summer day? What qualifies a fat-headed, big-eared scrap to marry before him? Thinking that now there is nothing else to do except touch Su Yinian's little bird and kiss Su Yinian's small mouth, Feng Beizhi is almost depressed to death.

Liu Changyu watched Feng Beizhi walk around, and said quite funny: "You are actually angry that the other party got married in front of you, right?" I'm really curious, how could the other party get married at this time? "It doesn't make sense, they are going to Tongyang City next week, and the other party is actually going to get married this weekIt's so tight, is the other party so impatient? If it's a beautiful man, he doesn't think there's anything wrong with it, but the other party is marrying a woman, which is a little strange.

Lu Zhan said slowly: "He doesn't plan to go to Tongyang City, so it's no problem for him to want to get married, but this timing is indeed a bit strange!" "I don't know if the other party is happy that they are leaving, or if they want to do some other small action.

Liu Changyu snapped his fingers and said, "By the way, I forgot, he found someone to send two carts of jade, saying that it was used as an apology for Su Yinian!"

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly, "This old guy is used to seeing the wind and rudder!"

Jiang Chuling pressed his temples and said, "I always feel a little strange, too strange!" So what now? Are you going to this party?

Liu Changyu made a decision that he would regret for the rest of his life, "I think I can go, why don't I go?" Interesting, isn't it? "Since they can't find out the other party's purpose, then go directly to the other party's domain, so there are so many people, it's impossible for all of them to be tricked! No matter what conspiracy the other party has, it will always be exposed!

Soon after, Liu Changyu paid a huge price for his decision.

Feng Beizhi said disdainfully: "There are only two possibilities for him to get married, either there is something special about this bride that is worth him to give it a go, or he really has other purposes!"

Jiang Chuling frowned and said, "He invited a lot of people, it shouldn't be a Hongmen banquet!" "There are so many people, if it's a Hongmen banquet, the other party shouldn't have such a big deal!

Feng Beizhi shook his head slightly, "I don't know, in short, let's see the move!" "Maybe it's really they think too much.

"You can eat and drink for nothing, and if you don't go, you won't go for nothing! Liu Changyu said with a smile.

Lu Zhan said faintly: "I'm afraid these things are not so delicious!"

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "When the time comes, let's act when the opportunity comes!" Chu Ling, you first send some people to Tongyang City, and then we will follow you and meet you, and the most worrying thing about me now is Tongyang City!

Jiang Chuling nodded: "Okay!"

☆ 129. Chapter 129: Intrigue and Intrigue Together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 129: Intrigue and Intrigue Together,

Xia Zhitian said to Shi Qingheng with a smug smile on his face: "I think this idea of mine is quite good!"

Shi Qingheng's face sank little by little, "But if the matter is revealed, we and Feng Beizhi will completely tear our faces."

Xia Zhitian slowly stood up, snorted coldly and said, "We and them have already torn our faces." Are you really going to watch everyone collect a lot of supplies and we have nothing? With the help of the spatial powers, their supplies are definitely 10 times more than before, and we have nothing, and we will even die in batches of people in the process of transporting them, just like before. Half a month of tired work may not be able to feed your own people! I know your ambitions, if you really want to go on like this, do you think you can stand it? He wasn't happy to see other teams grow bigger and bigger, while he kept falling behind, and he couldn't do anything with less materials, manpower, and abilities like them. Especially the materials are the most important, otherwise Shi Qingheng would not have refused to tell them until now, where did his salt come from.

Shi Qingheng's face was gloomy, he hesitated for a moment, and finally agreed to Xia Zhitian's plan. Xia Zhitian's plan is obscene, but as long as it works, as long as it can make a gap between Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi, it seems to be worth it. Besides, as long as he dragged those people into the water, he thought, their chances of victory would be greater.

At this moment, Li Yue knocked on Zheng Ming's room, Zheng Ming saw his goddess appear with excitement on his face, and hurriedly invited the other party into the house.

However, recently, the above investigation has been very strict, and he has been investigating the leakage of news, Zheng Ming has kept a lot of low profile, and he didn't dare to meet Li Yue.

Finally, when the limelight passed, he was finally able to see Li Yue.

After Li Yue walked into the room, "Do you know that Xia Zhitian is going to get married?" Seeing him get married, I suddenly had an idea in my heart!

Zheng Ming asked in a daze, "What do you think?"

"I want to get married, I no longer have unrealistic illusions, I want to find a man and spend my life peacefully, what do you think?" Li Yue lowered her head slightly, as if she was a little shy.

When Zheng Ming heard that his goddess was getting married, his heart was broken, and he asked with a wry smile, "Do you have someone you like?" Who do you want to marry?

Li Yue laughed for a while, pointed at Zheng Ming with her finger and said, "Of course it's you, I want to marry you!" Slammed

on Zheng Ming's body, Zheng Minglian asked in surprise: "Is what you said true?" "His goddess actually wanted to marry him, this was too sudden, how could such a good thing suddenly befall him? Could it be that the girl finally saw his goodness and knew that he was willing to give him an answer when he liked him silently?

"You..."

Li Yue stepped forward with a smile and hugged Zheng Ming gently, "Of course it's true... But..."

There was a "bang".

Zheng Ming only felt a sharp pain in his chest, he took two steps back in disbelief, leaned against the door, and had a hole in the snow in his chest, which was slowly bleeding out.

Zheng Ming's eyes were red in pain, "Why?"

"Of course, it's to kill the mouth! Is it possible to wait for the closure of the north to find out your head? Li Yue snorted coldly and said, "And how good I am to you, I promised to marry you before you died, you should be able to die with peace of mind!"

Zheng Ming's strong betrayal and remorse filled his mind, anger overwhelmed him, and he threw a fireball with all his strength and smashed it on the woman.

Li Yue thought that she could easily dodge, but she didn't expect that the fireball suddenly split into two in the air, and the two fireballs hit him in two directions, she dodged one side, but the fireball on the other side did not dodge, and the fireball smashed her face.

The scorching fire instantly burned her hair and burned her skin, and she angrily shot Zheng Ming a few times, Zheng Ming instantly lost his breath and fell straight to the ground.

Li Yue ran away with an embarrassed face, what she needed most now was a doctor, and the medicine in Su Yinian's mall, she absolutely couldn't let her face be ruined like this.

When Wang Tiantian and Zhu Xiaoxue arrived, what they saw was Zheng Ming, who was already dead.

Zhu Xiaoxue looked at the corpse coldly, "Since he was killed by Li Yue, does it mean that Su Yinian's matter is indeed related to him!"

Wang Tiantian on

the side nodded and said, "Apart from this, we don't have any other opinions!" Anyway, the damned man is dead, let's go back and do it! On the way back, the

two met Liu Changyu, who was sending Han Ye away, and the two sides hurriedly said hello, and Wang Tiantian hurriedly followed Zhu Xiaoxue upstairs.

Zhu Xiaoxue pushed Wang Tiantian with her elbow: "You and the boss have been arguing for so long, and you are still quarreling?"

"We've broken up! Wang Tiantian said loudly.

Zhu Xiaoxue clearly didn't believe in this excuse, "Are you really willing?"

"How can you be reluctant?! Don't you know that I've recently found a new match? Wang Tiantian said angrily.

Zhu Xiaoxue raised her eyebrows: "Who is it?" Who else would like you? "Although the boss's problem is greater, Wang Tiantian is not without problems, Wang Tiantian is actually not ugly, but even if there are very few women these years, it doesn't mean that those men will completely lower their standards and be on everyone! Wang Tiantian doesn't like to go out very much, how can he find the next one.

Wang Tiantian turned around in distraught, "I'll go to his place for the night today, goodbye!"

Wang Tiantian just turned around and saw Liu Changyu, and he didn't know how much the other party listened to his words,

Wang Tiantian said hello with some weakness, "Brother Liu..."

"Liu Changyu and so on, if he heard correctly, Wang Tiantian said that he wanted to spend the night with his concubine? Wang Tiantian's courage is really getting bigger and bigger, and he takes his words as a deaf ear.

"I want to go to the mall and buy something! Wang Tiantian hurriedly changed his words, for fear that the other party would ask questions and expose himself.

Zhu Xiaoxue saw Wang Tiantian's cowardice and knew that the other party must not be telling the truth, but in this case, that is, the matter of this little couple has nothing to do with her, Zhu Xiaoxue quietly withdrew, and there were only two people left in the corridor.

"I was curious to know who your new good friend is, but now it seems that I don't need to! "What Zhu Xiaoxue can see through, how can Liu Changyu not see through anything?! Knowing that Wang Tiantian was still single, Liu Changyu immediately breathed a sigh of relief. He planned to wait for the end of this mission to have a good talk with Wang Tiantian, and he wanted to continue with the other party.

Wang Tiantian was poked by the other party, he was lying, he only felt a little ashamed, and immediately fled the scene in a hurry.

However. When Wang Tian woke up, he was in a damp and dark room.

He had a headache, memories from before he fell unconscious flooded back at him frantically, he remembered that he ran to buy something, and when he came back, he was knocked unconscious by someone taking a shortcut... It's weird, who would do such a thing to him!?

"Are you okay?

A

familiar voice sounded, Wang Tiantian was taken aback, and after his eyes were thoroughly adapted to the environment, he saw the young man sitting in his distance clearly, "Liu Zining? Why are you here? What have you done to me? "This room looks a bit like a basement, dim and dim, only a candle, rickety, and looks quite scary.

Liu Zining said with a headache: "We were arrested!"

After

Wang Tiantian heard this, he immediately had a wit and immediately came to his senses, "We were arrested?" "

Every dayThe horse stood up and searched everywhere for the exit.

"Someone! Help me! "He shouted for help every day, but no matter how he called for help, no one paid attention, and they were trapped in this basement.

"Who's going to arrest us? Wang Tiantian looked depressed, what could he get by arresting him? He has no money, no house, and no color, who would arrest him with such fanfare? Wrong...... It seems that he sent it to the door himself.

He remembered that he saw two figures, followed by someone and was beaten, and the last memory was on the eye of the needle in his arm.

He looked at his arm, and the hole in the eye of the needle was still there.

"What the hell is going on? Wang Tiantian still couldn't figure it out.

Liu Zining sighed slightly and said: "I don't know what's going on, I've studied the iron walls around here, we can't use the ability mineral water at all, both of us are water-based abilities and can't get out at all!" "The water ability is almost a chicken rib before level 4, although Wang Tiantian is already at the beginning of level 4, but his water blade attack strength is actually not large, and it is still ineffective, he can't completely master it now, and his backpack is full of food and medicine.

Liu Zining opened his mouth and said, "Don't you have a weapon in your backpack?" After asking, he realized that he had asked a nonsense, if there was a weapon, the other party would not throw Wang Tiantian directly in.

I don't know why, Wang Tiantian always has a bad premonition, he put some important medicines in his trouser pocket, now in the last days, everyone's pants have seven or eight pockets, Tiantian is no exception, he took apart some medicines, put all the medicines in his pocket, and put a few compressed biscuits, and then threw the bag away.

Liu Zining sighed at the other party's caution, but now is not the time to sigh.

"Guess what they're holding us for?

Wang Tiantian said angrily: "How do I know, if I want to know, will I be arrested?" Saying that, Wang Tiantian threw the remaining compressed biscuits to Liu Zining, "You keep them, maybe it will be useful!"

Liu Zining nodded gratefully, "Thank you!" With

a "squeak", the door opened.

A black figure slowly walked down and appeared in front of the two.

☆ 130. Chapter 130: The Threat Meter Has Been Tried and Tested

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 130:

The threat plan has been

tried and tested again and again, Wang Tiantian and Liu Zining looked at Li Yue in front of them in disbelief, and Li Yue's face was slightly burned.

Wang Tiantian couldn't believe it, how could Li Yue's face become like this?

Li Yue saw Wang Tiantian and Liu Zining's expressions, and glared at the two of them fiercely, her beautiful eyes were full of cruelty, "Look at what to see, and then look at digging out your eyeballs!" Although

Wang Tiantian has long known what kind of person Li Yue is, he is also a little uncomfortable when he sees Li Yue with such a fierce and vicious appearance, after all, Li Yue has always been you and the malice in his heart in front of them, so they have never seen such a Li Yue.

But now is not the time to sigh that Li Yue is too capable of disguise, Wang Tiantian glanced around, frowned and asked, "What do you want to do when you arrested us?" "There should be someone behind Li Yue, otherwise, with Li Yue's own ability, how can he have the ability to arrest such a god unknowingly.

Li Yue put on a mask, her voice was a little muffled, and in the dimness, her whole face was even more gloomy, as if she was a demon crawling out of hell, "Of course you came to ask you to help, otherwise, we wouldn't be so scheming, what do you say?"

Liu Ziningjun's face was full of gloom, "You have to tell us what you want to do when you come to us, if it's just to help, there's no need to do this!" "I'm afraid that the help they said is not something they can accept.

Li Yue smiled and took the chair next to her and sat down, "Don't be so vigilant, I only have the three of us here, and my ability is not as strong as yours, you are so nervous, I am also nervous, I can't speak when I am nervous!"

Wang Tiantian didn't have as much patience as Liu Ziming, and said coldly: "Come on, what do you want to do?" How would you like us to help?

Li Yue said slowly: "You should know that tomorrow is Chief Xia's wedding day!" He's getting married, and you've got to show it a little! Don't worry, it won't make it difficult for you to do, just let you give the first glass of wine to Fengbei, this is very simple!

Wang Tiantian reacted immediately, and immediately laughed angrily, "If you want us to betray the boss, just say it, hand over a glass of wine?" I'm afraid there's something in that glass of wine, right? Li Yue really can't be completely dead to the boss, too persistent. Just like him, he is so persistent that he doesn't hit the south wall and doesn't look back, and now he finally turns back, but he is also a little unwilling and reluctant. He can understand Li Yue's thoughts, but he can't agree with Li Yue's approach, can't he be honest if he wants a relationship? It's too boring to get such a trick behind the scenes.

Li Yue didn't hide her purpose, she still nodded a little proudly and said: "If you can't get it, of course you have to destroy it, I have been by Fengbeizhi's side for three years, and I have been guarding him for the past three years, but what about him?" It's just that if you don't give me a response, you turned your head and actually found a man, besides, since I knew that Su Yinian was a spatial powerhouse, I was very suspicious of Feng Beizhi's purpose in falling in love with Su Yinian. If Feng Beizhi has to be with Su Yinian for the sake of profit, I think it is necessary for me to get Feng Beizhi out of the sea of suffering!

Wang Tiantian immediately snorted and scolded: "There is no interest between the two of them at all, the two of them love each other very much, and they want to make excuses for their disgusting purposes, and they also know to find a better one!"

Li Yue stepped forward and slapped Wang Tiantian in the face, but poor Wang Tiantian had no idea of fighting with the woman at all, so he took this slap hard.

Liu Zining, who was on the side, immediately pulled Wang Tiantian behind him, blocked between the two, and stared at Li Yue angrily, "No matter what you want to do, we won't help you even if we die!"

Wang Tiantian saw that Liu Zining subconsciously protected himself, and he felt a little awkward and a little helpless, there is a reason why the boss likes Liu Zining, and he is indeed inferior to the other party. I heard that the leader of the Wildcat Mercenary Team seemed to be a gangster before the end of the world, Liu Ziming is really good, and Han Ye is not worthy of him at all. Thinking about it like this, it seems that Brother Liu and Liu Zining are the most suitable.

Wang Tiantian felt quite inferior here, thinking that Li Yue was scolding there, "What if you die? Because of you, can't we find anyone else? Besides, it doesn't seem to be so difficult to just let Feng Beizhi drink the stuffing! So don't take yourself seriously, it's none of our business to live or die!

Liu Zining said with a gloomy face: "So are you willing to be hostile to the two mercenary teams?"

This made Li Yue laugh, Li Yue laughed, and then said: "You really take yourself seriously, what do you think you are!" Are dragons and wild cats really going to be enemies of us for you? Use your brains to think about what is best for you! Give you a night to think about it, tomorrow morning the wedding will begin, and there won't be much time for you to think about it! Saying

that, Li Yue turned around and left, Wang Tiantian and Liu Ziming didn't want to escape, but even if they escaped, I'm afraid there are still many guards waiting for them outside this basement. Li Yue dared to come in so fearlessly, there must be a reliance, even if the two of them escaped, I'm afraid it would be useless, maybe they would lose their lives directly, it was better to think about whether there was any other way now.

However, the two thought about it for a long time, and they didn't seem to think of a better way to get out of here.

Han Ye Mercenary Group.

Han Ye looked at Shi Qingheng in front of him with a gloomy face, "What do you want?"

"I just want to ask you for a favor, if you don't care so much about Liu Zining, you can refuse, I don't object!" The corners of Shi Qingheng's mouth rose slightly, outlining a smug arc.

Han Ye gritted his teeth fiercely, "If you dare to hurt him, I will let your Cheetah Mercenary Team disappear from this world from now on!"

Shi Qingheng didn't care about this threat at all, and said with a smile: "You have to have the ability to do it!" So what is the relationship between us now? Do you want to work with us?

"It's not cooperation, it's coercion!" "Han Ye really didn't expect the other party to be so mad that he would do it at tomorrow's wedding, didn't they know that in front of so many people, doing it was tantamount to looking for death? After all, these two people don't have to do it themselves at all, they only need to use the next three indiscriminate means to make them comply.

Shi Qingheng shrugged his shoulders indifferently, "What do you say, anyway, you only have one night to think about it, either cooperate with us, or wait tomorrow to see your baby's corpse!" You don't have that time to search for news about your baby now! Han

Ye admitted that he was careless, you didn't expect that the other party really had other plans for holding a wedding, and what he was trying to do was such an unspeakable disgusting thing.

"Good! If something goes wrong with my baby, then don't blame me for being rude! Han Ye coldly replied to the other party.

Shi Qingheng slowly stood up and said with a satisfied smile: "Don't worry, when the dust settles tomorrow, your baby will definitely return to you intact!" It's just that he can't fully commit to it, after all, people are not with him.

On the morning of the second day, two people who were leaning on each other woke up under a blinding light.

The door of the basement was opened, and Xia Zhitian appeared in front of the two with a smile on his face, and when he saw Liu Zining's handsome face, a trace of greed and desire crossed his face with sweet lower limbs.

When Wang Tiantian opened his eyes, he saw such a summer day.

Wang Tiantian sighed in his heart, he always felt that something was wrong, Li Yue was not good with anyone, but he followed a pervert.

As long as Xia Zhitian is good-looking, he is almost reluctant to let go, thinking that when he coveted Su Yinian, in front of their boss, the other party did not regress at all, it was simply cowardly.

"It turned out to be you, Chief Xia!

Xia Zhitian slowly withdrew his gaze from Liu Zining's body, and glanced at Wang Tiantian on the side and frowned slightly, "You are Wang Tiantian?" What's going on with Liu Changyu's eyes? How could I have fallen in love with you like this! "It's too average! And early in the morning, Liu Changyu began to look for someone, he has always been such a clown, does Liu Changyu care so much?

Wang Tiantian heard this, his face was pale for a while, and he could see the blue face on the other party's face, everyone felt that he was not worthy of Liu Changyu, and he actually knew it, so he was unwilling, and he was a little reluctant, and he even regretted it a little, even if he quarreled no matter how much he quarreled, he should not be separated from the other party, so that he could still be entangled by the other party's side for a few more days.

Liu Zining woke up at this time, and when he saw Xia Zhitian, Liu Zining, who had always been steady, also frowned, "How could it be you?" Xia

Zhitian has always been relatively friendly to everyone, seeing Liu Zining's beautiful eyes shining when he woke up, Xia Zhitian's heart was tickling, "Han Ye cares so much about people, in fact, I'm also quite curious, isn't it possible that your kung fu in bed is better?" How could you let someone like that plant on you and maintain it together for two years? I'm different, it's boring as soon as the freshness passes, and the men are dry in bed. Now that I think about it, could it be that my goal was wrong from the beginning, should I find someone who is more proficient? Wouldn't it be better to live in bed like this?

Liu Zining's face sank little by little, and slowly became pale.

Wang Tiantian also shouted in his heart that it was bad, he knew how much Brother Liu liked Liu Zining, if something really happened to the person next to him, he was really afraid that Brother Liu would not be able to support it and would go crazy without being able to stand it. Wang Tiantian felt that such a picture made him distressed and sad, and after thinking about it carefully, he felt that he needed to protect Liu Zining, at least he couldn't let Liu Zining be tarnished by the pervert in front of him.

"What the hell do you want! Isn't it your wedding today? Wang Tiantian blocked the wicked people without a trace, and this move can be regarded as a reward for Liu Zining's maintenance last night.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Beautiful and miserable man with full level rebirth , [Tanmei] Falling into eternal day , [Tanmei] The little boyfriend is ruthless and well-behaved, [Tanmei] Snuggling forward, [Tanmei] Yu Chu , [Tanmei] stop the year, [Tanmei] warmed up, [Tanmei] bastard romance , [Tanmei] strong people are difficult (abo), [Tanmei] I really didn't want to be HE with the former CP in a composite variety show

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 55 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
23K 391 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.2K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
Snow Door Julia E.

Sciencefiction

946K 58.5K 98
After an apocalyptic event that thrusts the world into a new ice age, Calestia - a 17-year-old girl with a strong will - must learn to survive on a l...