The Mafia Queen

By Mightyenaboy975

Grey is a simple construction worker and is highly respected among his peers. But one night he has a run in w... More

Late Night Struggle
Spooking the Puppy
Befriending the Wolf
A Needy Sister
Getting Ill
The Haunting Past
A Close Call
Family Troubles
First Kiss
A Small Taste
A Mental Breakdown
Digging a Hole
Parental Instincts
Birthday Surprise
Notice!
A Peaceful Evening.
A Pathway
The Cons of Being Theirs
Can't Be Trusted Alone
A Wolf in A New Pack
Out With the Boys
The Wrath of a Lone Wolf
Showing Ones Fangs
Cornered
Secrets in The Open
Their Wolf

A Mother's Regret

1.1K 33 19
By Mightyenaboy975

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Ursula POV a day after the last chapter -

I lay in bed hugging a pillow to my chest, my eyes hurt from crying, and I haven't eaten since I left Grey's house. My mind dwells over his words as my heart feels like it's being torn to shreds. "Have I really failed him?" I ask and think back at how everything was...when Jeremy was alive...then the accident.

-FLASHBACK Begin-

I sit in the living room reading my book as Grey plays on his Gameboy advanced. "Mom look! My character class changed!" He says excitedly making me smile.

"That's amazing Baby boy! Does that mean they're even stronger?" I ask and he nods excitedly.

"Yeah they!" He begins but I hear arguing upstairs.

"Mom! Belarus broke my Lava Lamp!" Moka yells making me sigh.

"I did not! It was definitely Tai-Lee!" Belarus screams and Tai-Lee leaves her room.

"I've been in my room you Dummy!" Tai-Lee yells as Caroline leaves the same room.

"Yeah! You can't lie now Dummy!" Caroline yells and Belarus storms out of the room.

"Girls!" I yell and stand up while growling. I quickly look down at Grey and see him frowning. "I'll be right back Baby Boy." I say and he smiles at me.

"It's okay Mom." He says and I pat his head gently.

"I'll be right back." I say and walk upstairs to put these girls in their place.

-FLASHBACK Grey POV-

I sigh softly as anytime I try and talk to Mom. The girls always fight and take her attention away. Suddenly the door opens and I hear Jeremy howl as he walks in. "Jeremy!" I cheer as he smiles at me.

(Jeremy Koi-Len. He is a Shadow Wolf like Grey. He is wearing a white muscle shirt.)

"Sup Little Wolf! Is that the new Fire game I got you?" He asks and I smile while nodding quickly. I showed him the new Great Knight I just received and he smiled. "Hell yeah! But he's not as strong as me right?" He asks and flexes.

"No one's as strong as you Big Bro! You're just as Strong as Grandpa!" I cheer and he laughs.

"That means a lot to me Kiddo. Have you eaten yet?" He asks and I shake my head while looking upstairs. Mom was screaming and fighting with our sisters. "Why don't we go out to eat? Just us!" He says and I gasp as my tail wags so fast it's a blur.

"Really?!" I ask quickly and he nods.

"Put your shoes on G." He says and I sprint downstairs to my room. As I'm putting on my shoes I can hear him talking. "Ma! I'm taking Grey out for some brother time! Yeah I'm going to feed him! No just him!" He says and I run upstairs.

"I'm ready!" I cheer and he smiles.

"Yo! That's the shirt I bought you." He says and I nod quickly. "Well let's go Mini Me." He says and we walk out to the Mustang.

"I can't believe you still have Grandpa's Mustang." I say and he smiles.

"This car is a right of passage now Grey. Once I get a new car I'll give her to you, and we'll fix her together." He says and I smile brightly.

"Really?!" I ask as my tail wags so fast it's a blur.

"Of course Bro." He says and I get in the front seat. He pulls out of the driveway and drives to the mall. "How's school?" He asks and I smile.

"It's great! There's this really cute girl and she's my partner in Miss Cambri's class!" I say and he chuckles.

"Oh yeah? Human or something else?" He asks and I hum.

"I think she's a normal human. I'll have to ask her Monday!" I say and he nods.

"Yeah. It'll be good to know how to treat my future Sister-in-law." He says and I gag loudly.

"Ew Big Bro!" I yell and he laughs as we get out. As we walked into the mall some girls came up to us.

"Oh my God your son is so cute!" One gushes and pinches my cheek. Jeremy laughs and ruffles my hair.

"This is my little brother! We're out to get food and I'm going to get him a new game." Jeremy says and the two gasp.

"Oh my God that is so cute! Well we won't hold you two up, but here's my number, and I need to know what school your little brother goes to." She says and Jeremy gives her a look. "I want to know if my Little Sister goes to the same school. Maybe we can go on a double date." She says and Jeremy nods.

"What's your sister's name?" I ask curiously.

"Esdeath." She says and I gasp and grab Jeremy's shirt sleeve.

"She's my partner in class!" I cheer and the girl gasps.

"That's awesome!" She says and hands Jeremy her number. "I'll make sure I tell her I saw the cute puppy she's been talking about." She says and Jeremy smiles.

"Sounds good." He says and we walk away from the two girls. "So Esdeath also thinks you're cute." He says and I blush as my tail wags. We grab some Hawaiian Food and sit down. "You remember what I always tell you Grey?" He asks and I huff.

"Yes Jeremy." I say and he smirks at me. "Do as you and Dad say not what you two do. You want me to be better than both of you." I say and he nods.

"You can do great things Little Bro. You've got a good head on your shoulders." He says and I smile.

"That's because you are a great teacher Jeremy!" I say and her chuckles.

"You're right little bro. But it takes a smart kid to take what he learns and use it." He says and flicks a piece of chicken at me. I catch the chicken and eat it with a smile. "You're gonna take care of me when I'm old and Gray right?" He asks and I laugh.

"You say you'll live forever Jeremy! So you have to take care of me!" I say and he laughs loudly.

"You're right brother. I'll always be with you." He says making me smile. After we eat he buys me a game for my GameCube. We get back into the Mustang and I smile at him.

"Do you have time to play the game with me when we get home?!" I ask him and he smiles.

"Of course Little Bro!" He says as we come up to a red light. I look forward to seeing a car losing control, and coming right at us. "Grey!" Jeremy yells and jumps over me as there is a sudden jolt, a loud crunching noise, a lot of pain, and my eyes are shut tightly.

I open my eyes in excruciating pain as I see Jeremy in my lap. He wasn't moving, he was bleeding from his head, and his eyes were shut. "Jeremy?" I ask and shake him gently. "Jeremy please wake up! I'm scared!" I yell and shake him more as I begin to cry. "Jeremy!" I yell and begin to sob as he doesn't move at all.

"Are you alright?!" A man asks as he comes to the window.

"My Big Brother isn't waking up! Why isn't he waking up?!" I ask and shake Jeremy more. "It's just like Grandpa!" I yell and sob.

"It's okay Kiddo! Are you hurt?" He asks and I nod. "Where?" He asks and I point to my head. "Your head hurts? Just stay, awake Kiddo." He says and I cry more. Suddenly an ambulance comes into the intersection and the people hop out. They rush up to both cars and one opens my door. They pull me gently out of the car and I reach for Jeremy.

"Get my Big Brother! He needs help!" I yell and fight them.

"We'll help him in a second. Do you know your parents numbers?" A woman asks and I nod while trying to stop crying. She hands me her phone and I call my Mom.

"Hello?" Mom says through the phone.

"Mama." I cry softly and choke slightly as they pull Jeremy out of the car.

"Why are you crying Baby?! Where is Jeremy?! Where are you?!" She asks and I sob as they cover Jeremy in a cloth.

"Jeremy won't wake up!" I cry out and the woman takes the phone.

"Ma'am. Jeremy is... Deceased." She says and I sob louder.

"He can't be dead!" I yell shocking her as I hug my knees. "He promised to always be there!" I yell and sob.

-small timeskip-

"Baby!" Mom yells. I run to her still crying as my eyes hurt. "Oh my sweet darling Pup!" She cries and hugs me tightly as I cry.

"Jeremy saved me! He died because of me!" I sob out and she kisses my forehead.

"Don't blame yourself Grey! I need you to be a strong boy now. Your sisters are going to need you and your Father to step up. Can you be a big boy and show me your smile!" She asks and I force down my tears and smile up at her. "That's My Big Boy." She says and pets my head.

As the years go by Ursula has pushed over Grey's feelings, forced him to hide his emotions, and even ridiculed him at the first sign of depression. She punished him when he acted out, and forced him to be on a pedestal which would eventually drown him. But Grey still loves her, loves his sisters, and even his father who works more than being at home.

-FLASHBACK END-

I sob into my pillow as I dig my claws into it. "Baby." I hear my husband call out to me.

(Orion Koi-Len Grey's Father.)

"We're horrible parents." I whisper softly.

"No Baby! What made you say that?!" He asks and rushes to sit next to me.

"We forced Grey to be depressed! Our Baby Boy! The only Son we have left!" I yell and he flinches. "And of course me being blind to his pain! I went over there and sold the Mustang and his parts! He even said he hated me." I whisper softly and He pets my ears gently.

"Where is he now?" He asks and I look at him.

"You've been so far out of the picture you don't know your son is dating KDA." I say and his eyes widen.

"Well then it'll be easy to go see him! Then we'll find out who you sold the car to, and buy everything back! I don't know why he still wants it." He says and I look at him.

"It's all he has left of Dad and Jeremy." I say and Orion sighs. "But it's no use. I called the man for days and he won't answer me, and when I went to his address, it was a rundown morgue." I say and he sighs.

"We'll figure it out Baby. Just get some sleep." He says and gets behind me and hugs me closely.

-Grey POV-

I sit on the couch as Omega and Shadow walk in. "Sup bro?" Omega asks and I smile at him.

"About to read this book." I say and grab the book on the side table.

"Nah man! Come out with us bro! We're going to a nearby club." Shadow says and I smile sheepishly.

"I don't have anything to go out with." I say and Evelynn walks in. She puts a gold card in my hands and kisses my lips gently.

"But anything you want Baby. I only request that you buy a royal purple dress shirt." She says and I nod slowly. "Who's a Good Boy?" She asks and my tail wags quickly.

"M-Me." I say and she cups my face as her golden orbs stare into my red ones.

"That's right." She purrs as they glow brightly. She walks away with a sway in her hips making me blush brighter. I get up and the guys escort me to a blacked out SUV.

-Another chapter down! So we find out what happened to Jeremy. Grey has been traumatized and instead of getting help, he is forced to grow up early, and put on a pedestal he feels he'll never achieve. Ursula and Orion will do everything in her power to gain Grey's trust again. Who bought Grey's car?! Who and where is Esdeath?! Guess we'll find out! Until next time everyone!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 379 11
In the shadowy arenas of Runeterra, Havik is a name whispered with fear and awe. To the world, he's Y/n, an unstoppable force whose every fight is a...
8.7K 255 44
Y/n, is a homeless war veteran. Before your service you ran away from home due to some...family issues...yea we can put it like that. The local V/A...
Enter the Exorcist Ft K/DA By

Mystery / Thriller

7.5K 187 17
[BIO] 3 years after the incident of "Surabaya Inferno", Jin, a 24-year-old young man, has arrived at Neo-Piltover City after his wandering from vario...
57.3K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...