KINGSLOY' MANSION||JIKOOK

By KookiesnMinnies99

"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon... More

★Introduction★
★CHARACTER'S★
1.★KINGSLOY' MANSION★
2.★Kim Brother's★
3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★
4.★The Unknown Sparks★
5.★The Jewel Is a 'He'?★
6.★Gorgeous Little Barbie/Chucky Doll★
7.★Jimin's Saviour★
8.★Jeon Jungkook is straight?★
9.★Champagne glasses★
10.★The Eye Catching Candy★
11.★Queen Of The Dragon's★
12.★Baby Boy Turned 18★
13.★Kim Jimin Have A Crush★
14.★Late Night Rendezvous★
15.★Revenge★
16.★Tension In The Air★
17.★Joonie And Jin★
18.★Kill A B*tch★
19.★Mafia And The Murders★
20.★It's Forbidden★
21.★Kiss Me Officer Jeon★
22.★Coloured Lie's★
23.★Trust v/s Guilt★
24.★F*ck The Consequences★
25★The little Asmodeus★
26.★Lee/Choi Diana★
27★Who Is She?★
28★"Choisueng"★
29★He Love's The Bubblegum Boy★
30.★Beauty With Brain★
31.★Love, Family and Pain★
33.★"Kraken's"★
34.★You And Me Forever★
35.★Glitters, Diamonds and Love★
NOT AN UPDATE BUT...
36★Betrayal, The Beginning Of Downfall's★
37.★Love So Sweet And Love So Painful★
38.★Prince To The Cinderella★
39.★Everything And Nothing★
40.★The Crushed Rose's★
41★What did I lose?★
42. ★An Eventful Night★
43★The real culprit★
44.★The Taste Of The Same Medicine★
45★Love Wins By Lasting Through Death★
46.★Doll In The Trap★
!!SOMETHING NEW!!

32.★Kingilton Hill's★

1.9K 232 98
By KookiesnMinnies99

Jimin bounced on his seat while Jin placed a few peach, pink and purple colored clips on his new blonde hair. Jin couldn't help but smile at the younger who was smiling from ear to ear looking himself on the mirror.

"Minnie, stop bouncing. You will mess up your hair sweety." Jin cupped Jimins head doing an eskimo kiss in the air. Jimin cutely scrunched his nose at that.

"I am so excited to show my hair to him...." Jin helped Jimin get up from the seat. The smaller was wearing a pink pant that was snug at the butt and flowy towards the bottom and a white off shoulder crop top showing his cute pink belly button. He couldn't hide the waist chain from Jin but he would surely hide it from others. His most priced possession.

"To whom Minnie?"  Jimin turned around and thought about his answer. By 'him' he meant his lover. But how can he say that he was excited to show his make up to Jungkook, his bodyguard?

"To s-show daddy ofcourse." Jimin made up a giggle bringing a smile on Jins face.

"I bet he would love it. But we are already a few hours late and your daddy already told me to take care of you. We are the only ones left to go. You took three long hours in your personal saloon sweety."

Jin dragged Jimins big pink and purple suit case along with a medium sized side bad that held his own belongings. He also had Jimins back pack on his back, while Jimin carried a small trot bag.

Jin had on a black skirt and pink knitted sweater on. Just simple looking with no make up on. But all those make ups cannot beat his natural glassy skin and pink plump lips.

"Jinnie. Give me that suit case I will hold it. Don't argue." Jin didn't go for an argument since he know Jimin won't back out.

The younger's eyes sparkled seeing Jungkook outside his room waiting for him.
But if someone who got shocked right now would only be Jungkook. He couldn't take his eyes off the blonde beauty infront of him. Jimin was looking ethereal like straight out of the heaven or from another dimension. Jimins cheeks tinted pink with the undivided attention he was giving to Jimin.
The only sound they could hear was their heartbeats. It was beating in a rapid pace. If it wasn't for Jin, Jungkook would be kissing the living daylights out of the smaller.

"Officer Jeon, Mr. Kim said, we three should follow them before it's anymore late." Jungkook was broken out of his trance as Jin came through Jimins room.

"Ye-s .. Jin."  Jungkook quickly took Jimins suitcase from his hands, not forgetting to brush his fingers on the tiny ones delicately. Jimin took a shuddering breath at the contact.

How will he survive these coming days, if they can't really talk or be in each other's arms?

Beomgyu sat inside the  van that reeks off luxury, playing with his fingers. It would be the most unpleasant few hours of his life as this bulletproof van took the rest of the maids towards the Kingilton Hills.

The van can roughly accommodate 16 people. And all the seats were occupied by a few female and very few male maids of the mansion.

Beomgyu was sitting in the second row at the front trying to be away from those snakes. But he knew some of them purposely took the front seat so that they can bit*h talk about others, making sure Beomgyu hear them.

He envied Jin for accompanying Jimin in his personal car. While he was pushed into this van along with the other chirpy maids.
He still can't believe Kim Taehyung refused to take him in his car while Hobi insisted for him to join them. But he was being polite by saying they had to stop at the doctor's and Hoseok's house. It would be a bother for the couple and himself too.

But he still wished a bit of air instead of smelling venom in the air.

And that included the not so great Miss Maria. He still doesn't know how did she managed to squeeze into the list of maids going to Kingilton. That is still a mystery he can't and don't want to solve. Because he simply doesn't care unless she doesn't pull any drama there.

"Can you believe it Josie? Seokjin is traveling with Jimin in his car. Like what the actual f*ck?" Maria said side eyeing Beomgyu who was silent throughout the journey. She can't take that silence. She needs some drama to make up for the whole boring trip.

"I still remember that spoilt brat asking me to clean his cars mirror once  when I touched it." Josie said with her big round eyes as if she was describing a crime scene.

"Josie, you were genuinely trying to  dirty that mirror." Beomgyu couldn't sit still when she was lying through her teeth. He was there when she tried to dirty it just because she was mad with Jimin about something. The boy was only 17. What do you expect from a teenager?

" Oh!! Look who is talking here. Beomgyu I pity you for getting kicked out of Mr. Kim Taehyungs car. You are not visious to the extend like Jin sweety." Beomgyu clenched his hands on his lap. He wanted to smack Maria's head for bad mouthing Jin.

"There is even a saying that, he spread his legs for Mr. Kim Namjoon to be the loyal maid for his son." Beomgyu felt utterly disgusted when oe of the maids whispered that without any shame. The others were even laughing along with her.

"Don't spit whatever that comes through your filthy mouth, Melonie. Mr. Kim is not someone who favors someone like that. He have seen the kindness in Jin. That's why he gets the privilege to ride in Jimins car. Jimin considers him as his mother. Y'all can bad mouth him as much as you want but that doesn't change the fact that we are serving both Mrs. Kim Taehyung and Jimin. A position you all  are dreaming secretly." Beomgyu's reply was enough to shut their mouths. He really doesn't want to engage in their conversation. But this was beyond his tolerance. He can't stay seated when someone bad mouths his only loyal friend inside the mansion.

"He is triggered ladies. Don't know what you both do with the Kim brothers since 'Kim Taehyun' used to favor you too, before you were kicked up onto the fourth floor? Don't glare at me, we are just curious you know?" Maria shrugged her shoulders. But the malicious grin never left her face.

"Do you know the consequences of your words Maria. I am sure Mr. Kim Namjoon would believe me if I tell him what you accused of him. You wouldn't want that. And if you so wanted to know the secret, it's just doing your job with loyalty and devotion. And not just for money." Beomgyu turned around and looked out of the window. He was done conversing with these girls who doesn't even know the value of devotion and loyalty. Ever since he stepped foot into the mansion. He had devoted himself to his job. He doesn't know if a prince charming would come and colour his life. He had hoped once, but not anymore. He knew that he could only dream. A maid like him with the worst past, no parents, no proper education or money could only dream about his prince charming like the little girls who fantasize about fairy tales.

Jungkook placed all the luggages in the trunk before getting inside the driver's seat.

He gently took Jimins delicate hands in his before Jin could enter the car and kissed it by ducking down so that no one could see what he did right now.

"Behave baby."

Jimin shyly tucked in a piece of blonde hair behind his ear and nodded his head. He caressed his hands were he was kissed. This Jeon Jungkook would make him all red in seconds.

Unknown POV

[The car just took off sir. Black Maserati Quattroporte No. XYX 1003.]

[Good]

The man hung up looking at the disappearing figure of the said car.

"All the best Jeon Jungkook."

The tension was thick in the air that you could cut it with a knife. Jimin looked like he was sitting on thin ice without being able to look at his boyfriend.  Jungkook always used to hold his hands while driving. But they can't right now since, Jin was with them sitting at the back. Jungkooks hands itched to caress Jimins thighs or grab that tiny hand resting on his lap.  This feels like torture.

Jin was actually oblivious to the exchange between Jimin and Jungkook since he was busy enjoying the ride inside the car. He had a few opportunities with Namjoon to be in his car but this car was different. It smelled nice and comfortable.

Jimin blew a kiss in the air without being noticed by Jin. The older shook his head at his baby who was being playful even though he warned him. How can he stay any second without touching his love?

"The map says that you should go straight officer Jeon!!" Jimin said looking at the Google map. But Jungkook just turned left.
And to make things more surprising, Jungkook abruptly stopped the car infront of another. This one was a red Mercedes.

Sam was the one who got out of it. Jimin have seen this man. He knew he was one of the bodyguards his father owned.

"What are we doing o-officer Jeon?" Jimin was a bit scared at the moment. It was not like he didn't trust Jungkook but still who wouldn't when the driver just turned their direction and is now switching cars.

"What is happening Jungkook?"

"Both of you get down. It's for Jimins safety. Don't be scared."  Once Jin was out of the car Jungkook walked out towards Jimins side where he saw the younger looking at him with big doe eyes.

"Don't be scared baby. I can't have nothing happen to you." Jungkook whispered to Jimin after opening the passenger seat door. He helped the smaller get out of the car and quickly got him inside the other. He waved at Sam before getting inside after shifting all their luggages inside the other car.

"Kingilton Hills  have very strange roads coming. I can't risk with his life. I swapped the car just in case." Jin and Jimin was amazed by Jungkook. Jimin can literally feel drool leaking out of his mouth right now looking at Jungkook in that bodyguard suit. His boyfriend is hundred times hot when he does things like this to protect him. He want to kiss his boyfriend right now so bad.

Jungkook sighed when his phone blared with a ring. As he expected it was Kim Namjoon.

[Hello Mr. Kim.]

[WHO TOLD YOU TO CHANGE THE LANE JUNGKOOK. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MY SON? WHY THE F*CK DID YOU CHANGE THE CAR?]

Jungkook kept his phone a bit away from his ear since Kim Namjoon was practically roaring through the phone. He can hear a lady voice saying 'calm down Namjoon' through the phone. Probably Irene's.

[Mr. Kim, the road we were on might be tracked since it's a strange lane. I wanted to divert the direction to avoid any potential danger since me and Jin is alone with master Jimin. It would become a golden opportunity for whoever is out there which I am sure there will be. Master Jimin is safe with me. Do you want to talk to him sir?]

Jungkook gave his phone to Jimin and Namjoon was quick to let out a sigh hearing the sweet voice of his only son.

[Daddy I am alright. You don't have to be worried.]

[I am glad. Leave a message as soon as something makes you feel threatened. Daddy should have taken you with me.]

[It's alright dad. I want to travel with Jinnie not mom. She might say something bad about my hair.] Jin can feel the pain in Jimins words. The boy act like a child when he is with Jin. Because he had never felt the genuine love of a mother since he was born. Jin was giving him something which he yearned for whole his life.

[Take care baby.]

His chest was heavy when Jimin said that. His child must have felt so abandoned by his own mother. That's why he is finding all that love in Jin.

Namjoon dialed another number. The other person picked it up in the next moment.

[Sam. Take that car with our squad number 5 and drive through the same lane that Jungkook should have actually followed. And see if there is someone actually waiting for my son. If there is. I want all them alive in my basement before I come back.] Squad number 5 consisted of his workers who usually go for dangerous missions with high power weapons. They all are over 6 feet and can easily defeat their attackers. Since Namjoon is not sure about how many of them are incharge of waiting for his son, he can't take any risk. Especially, the enemy knows that they will be dealing with Jungkook. So they might have send their powerful team. He can't deny the fact that Jungkook is an ace. The perfect bodyguard he could get for his  son. He also appreciates the boys brain for using it at the right time. He don't regret choosing Jungkook.

(Kingilton Mansion)

[Mr. Kim. Indeed there was a mass waiting for our masters car. They were a dozen wearing suits with dragon emblems. The scene was all gunshots and fire. A couple of them scoot from the scene but we were able to catch five. And our people have already gone behind those tried to escape. They will be waiting at the basement for you sir.]

Namjoons hands clenched around his phone. Why was this happening to his boy? How can he keep him safe if it goes like this?

He could have given up on this empire if it means Jimin would be safe. But that means he was doing a selfish move. There are people inside the mafia who  are totally depending on them. This empire is not just his hard work but all those people who have been working under them for decades. Their success is the result of the blood and sweat of all those people.

And secondly. They can't hand their legacy to someone who is playing behind the shadows. It means they are inviting a blood bath and corruption like the old times when Choi's took over the mafia. He can't have the repeat of the history.

"So they did send their people." Taehyun asked standing near Namjoon who had his undivided attention towards the gates that is visible from the top were the Kingilton mansion stood. He was waiting for a particular red car to arrive already.

"If it wasn't for Jungkooks brilliance. I am sure our Jimin would have been in danger." Taehyung said joining them.

The inside of the decorated mansion was rushy with all the family members. They were having a wonderful moment of gathering after long years without knowing the danger looming over the Kingsloy's.

"They are solely after you hyung. Not even Hobi hyung who is pregnant right now."

"No Tae. We can't tell he is out of danger. He haven't been out of the mansion on his own since months. The only times he is out is with me by his side with a bunch of bodyguards. I bet he is in grave danger as all our beloveds. But what they want is definitely hyung." Taehyung said gulping his saliva. He can understand how Namjoon would be feeling right now. Since he was going to be a father soon, he can't even imagine knowing that his  child is in danger and you don't know where to start, whom to blame, or whom to kill. And his child is not even born yet.

"They will definitely leave some hints hyung. We will find it soon. I also think we should discuss this with Jungkook since he is not just our bodyguard but also a police officer in Seoul." Namjoon nodded his head hearing Taehyun looking keenly at the gate through which the Mercedes just arrived. He could finally breath now.

As soon as the door of the car was opened. A giggling Jimin came out running  towards Namjoon. He landed on his father's chest and hugged him tight bringing a smile on his both uncle's faces.

"Daddy is so relieved you are here Jimin." Namjoon pressed a kiss on his sons smooth blonde head before pulling away from the hug.

"Officer Jeon got me here safe and sound. You don't have to worry. Let me go and see my cousins. I am already excited to meet olivia" Jungkook had heart eyes watching Jimin skipping towards his cousins.

Jin have been staying at the entry way awkwardly since the dad and sons hug. He moved towards the front carrying his and Jimins bag. He was struggling with the bags and on top of that, having the attention of Kim brothers on him was making his steps more clumsy. He was about to fall but Namjoon held his arms before he can fall.

Jin pulled away in a blink since they had audience.

"Dowon, help Jin carry Jimins luggage." Namjoon ordered to the worker who was standing there awaiting for any orders.

"We need to talk Jungkook. Not tonight since we are all exhausted. We will talk in the morning. Dowon will show you to your room."

Jungkook nodded his head before walking behind the said person. 

"Hyung was my wife really telling the truth when she said you have looks for your maid?" Namjoon turned his head towards Taehyun with a glare.

"Shut up Taehyun!"

"You are asking for his wrath Taehyun." Taehyung said following Namjoon inside.

"You all can tease me about Sunoo. But I can't? That's unfair!!!"

The garden of the Kingilton Hills erupted with cheers when Kim Saejoon won the next round of card game. The elders  were sitting around a round table playing cards, while the elder females gossiped about anything and nothing.

Jimin was among his cousins wearing a fluffy salmon pink sweater with matching fluffy trousers. A yellow duck slippers on his feet.

Olivia is Jimins distant cousin among the other distant Kingsloy's. You could say Jimin only appreciated her company other than anyone here. She is a great singer and Jimin loved that about her.

"You look more happier than last time I saw you Jimin. What's the secret? Is there a new boyfriend on the picture? Cause I am up for some tea boy." Jimin shyly giggled picking up at the grass where they were sitting under the shining moonlight. He briefly looked at his boyfriend who had this serious glare around his surroundings just as hot as always.

"It's nothing like that. I am more grown up now. That's all."

Jimin can't risk getting caught. Not even with Olivia. Who knows in a matter of a weak moment if she would out him to all? He can't trust anyone with his love. If his dad finds out about them and that too from someone else's mouth, Namjoon would definitely kill Jungkook. Which means he would do the same. He can't live with the image of his daddy killing his love.

"I am partially swallowing that Jimin. Sooner or later we will find it."  Jimin rolled his eyes at her playfully before looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked his eyes at Jimin conversing with him through his eyes. Jimin did the same longing to be in Jungkooks arms.

"Beomgyu, why is some of them looking foreign? I can't understand." Jin poured  raspberry juice in the glasses placed on the tray by Beomgyu looking at all the family members.

"That is another story of the Kim's. One of Kim Namjoons late grandfather's cousin married a foreigner and thats his offsprings. But look at them. They looks dashing." Jin agreed with Beomgyu. They sure had good feature.  They had foreign names too. Now everything made sense.

He took the tray of glasses with raspberry juice towards the table of women who were more louder than the men in the garden.

"Veronica this is Jimins nanny that I have been talking about. Namjoon personally assigned him for my son." Irene said taking a glass from Jin eyeing him as if he was covered in dirt. Suddenly Jin felt so small in between those women.

"Can't deny looking at his beauty. Kingsloy's never stops amazing me with their collection of beautiful maids and bodyguards-"

"Yes, yes... Let me tell you. Jimins bodyguard. He is hella hot by the way."  Yoona said cutting Veronica in the middle. The whole table turned towards the other side where Jungkook stood in his snug fitted suit with an ear piece, hands crossed on his chest showing how thick his biceps were.

"Stop drooling. He is just 25 ladies." Jin didn't stay there for long but retreated back with the empty tray. He had to bring Jimin his usual saffron milk.

"I am 24. I can totally watch him." Sohee Said eyeing Jungkook from top to bottom.

"Sohee I don't mind you having a bit fun with him but don't let my husband know it." Irene whispered when others were starting another conversation. Sohee Looked at Jungkook licking her bottom lip. It's been a long time since she had anything fun after coming back from the US. It would definitely be fun with that handsome hunk in the mansion.

"Those ladies are so shameless Beom. They can talk anything out of their mouth without any cover."

"Told ya'" Beomgyu said to Jin before taking the glass of milkshake he always make for Hobi like every night.

Jin felt a sudden vibration in his pocket indicating he had received a message. There was no one for him to send a message at this time of the hour while everyone were already ready to go-to bed. Except for one. He looked in the direction of Namjoon finding him gesturing him to check his phone. Jin did look at it and his cheeks burned reading the message.

[“Open the door exactly six doors away from Jimins room and ascend the stairs. You will find an old library. I would be waiting for you there at 2 in the morning.”]

Jungkook was given a room in the same floor were Jimins room was. Namjoon specifically gave him this room in case there comes an emergency where he was needed.

Jungkook could hear distant knocks on his door. But he refused to open his eyes. He want his peaceful sleep. Whoever is knocking in his dream can go get another door.

But much to his displeasure the slight scratching knocks became louder. It felt like his room was haunted by some kitty in the middle of the night.

Opening the door with a groan Jungkook was shook seeing a Jimin clad in a spaghetti strap white top and blue lace panties hugging a yellow duckling plushy.

"Minnie? Why are you here? Oh my God? Did someone see you? What if your dad saw you? And oh my God!!!!! What are you even wearing? Did you walk all the way in just that? Am I dreaming?" After the recovery from his initial shock, Jungkook was talking as if he has gone crazy right now.

"You took too long to open the door officer Jeon."

Jungkook stood there with mouth wide open when Jimin said just that and walked past him inside his room.

"Jimin?"

"What is it Jungkook? Nobody saw me coming here. So stop freaking out. I couldn't sleep without even getting a good night kiss from you. I promise I will go after an hour." Jungkooks lips broke into a small smile seeing the pout. How can he say no to that face? He longed for those kisses just like Jimin too. He opened his arms wide with a smile and Jimin was quick to run into him arms. The pout replacing with a wide grin.

Jungkook picked Jimin up before placing his lips onto the plump ones. He pressed his hands on Jimins butt and moved his lips on the younger with an extreme hunger. Soon Jimin was plastered onto the nearby wall eliciting a moan from him.

"Keep your voice low baby." Jungkook said close to Jimins mouth.

As the lovers had their moment, a few steps above Namjoon was busy devouring Jin who was laying down on the couch in the middle of the library. The older already had a hand inside his night gown caressing his sides. Jin was glad he was given an individual room. Or else, Beomgyu would have caught him walking out of his room. Especially in a foreign mansion, he can't even lie about any left over job.

"Joon. We can't do that here. It's dangerous to be caught here in the middle of nearly seventy family members." Namjoon pulled away from Jin equally panting above him.

"Please babe. It's been so long since we had a moment. I need you right now." Jin bit his lips still cupping Namjoons face. He know how stressed Namjoon was after the happenings of today. The only solace he felt was when he was with Jin.

Jin gently pressed a sensual kiss on Namjoon's jaw before flipping him over. To Namjoons surprise Jin started putting small wet kisses from the line of his neck towards his chest. This was the most hot view he had ever seen in his life. Jin on top of him, all wild. Namjoon pressed on Jins waist as the latter took of the gown he was wearing. This was going to be a long night.

◼️⬛◼️

To be continued...

4.4k words.
I am writing more Namjin and more words just for y'all... Please atleast vote if you like to be silent....  I put a lot of work in this book🥺

And thank you for always coming to read it... I appreciate it...

If u have any suggestions give me... I will try to add it if it suits for the plot....

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 14.6K 50
★Completed★ ★Mafia Boss jjk × Scaredy Cat pjm★ -Description- ❝A story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
61.3K 3.5K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
175K 11.1K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...
134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...