Mr. Glacier | KTH FF

By Thv_Moony

"My marriage with a gold digger? Pathetic..." "Acting all innocent as if I won't know that how slutty she is"... More

Hatred
Agreed
Shopping
Naughty plan
Marriage
Life SUCKS
Caring
Threatening
Drunk
Shy baby
Work
Surprise
Sick
Mad
Cold
Date
Past life
Dinner
Confused
Lonely
Punishment
Planning
Club
Together
Butterflies
Invitation
Games
Kiss
Accident
Careful
Okay but not okay
Dirty
Handsome
Movie
Bae
Birthday
Cuddles
Family gatherings
In love
Graduation
Asking
Honeymoon
You are mine "21+"
Shower
Back to Seoul
Pervert
Mystery
Close to death
Work undone "21+"
His day
LIAR!
Home?
Foolish girl in jail
Epilogue

Need him

476 22 0
By Thv_Moony

One week later

Author pov

As y/n's exams are going to start so they came back to their mansion. It's Sunday today so y/n though to study her ass off. Because her exams are going to start from tomorrow.

Meanwhile Taehyung is working in his personal office room where no one is actually allowed to enter without his permission.

It's almost 7pm and y/n is studying from past two hours.

Y/n pov

I was studying like there is no tomorrow. I am actually a straight A's student. Tomorrow is my Math exam and I am literally so weak at math.

I was solving some equation when I felt a little pain in my abdomen. And I know what is this.

No no no not now! How am I suppose to bear this during my exams oh shit!

To make things worse I only have 2 pads left. I need to buy them. UGHHH-...

I changed my clothes and saw that I have enough money. So I went downstairs to Taehyung's office room and knocked the door.

Tae pov

I heard someone knocking on the door. So I said come in. It was y/n.

She looked at me and I also looked at her. I saw her outfit, it seems like she is going somewhere.

Y/n: Umm... I need to buy some stuffs for myself, so I will be back in 10 mins.

Tae: What stuffs? It's late, you tell me I will go moreover I have to buy something for myself as well.

Y/n: NO...No.. I will go, I will be back in 10 mins I swear. Okay bye.

With that she shut the door and left.

What? What was that for. Nevermind, I should focus on my work.

Y/n pov

That jerk always need to ask questions. Wae? Can't he understand. Dumb headed asshole.

I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought my necessary staffs. Also bought some painkillers as well.

I came back home and realized that I should have bought some snacks and chocolates as well. But I don't have enough money for that. Ugh.

I again knocked on his office door and entered.

Y/n: Umm.. can you buy something for me?

Tae: What?
He said still looking at his computer.

Workholic asshole.

Y/n: Some snacks and chocolates please
I said showing him my puppy eyes.

Tae: No! Anything else than I will buy it for you.

Jerk. Asshole. Coldass. Pervert. Workholic. Bad boy.

I cursed him.

Y/n: Okay fine STAY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS.
With that I left his office room and went to my room.

I took the hot bag and placed it on my abdomen and also ate a painkiller and continue my studies.

Tae pov

She was snacks and chocolates which I don't want her to eat. Like she will get sick if she continue that. But she ended up bursting at me. Also said 'stay with your girlfriends' ? What did she mean by that.

Oh got it! This laptop and computer. These are my girlfriends? Wow.

I giggled internally.

Time skipped

It's dinner time but she is still in her room. So I went to her room to check. I knocked the door but didn't get any response so I just entered her room.

She was sleeping peacefully on her desk. Seems like she was tired studying this hard.

I then noticed a hot bag on her abdomen and I immediately understood why she burst out on me while I said no to her favorite 'snacks and chocolates'.

Ugh dumb headed me. Now should I wake her up or not. She need proper nutritions and also she have her exams tomorrow as well.

I slightly shaked her up and she woke up immediately while yawning.

Tae: It's dinner time. Go and have your dinner.
I said in strict tone.

Y/n: Aniyooo... I am not hu-

Tae: No words. Go, you need proper nutritions! I am waiting downstairs come fast.
With that I left and went downstairs.

Soon y/n came downstairs and sat beside me. I served her dinner also served myself as well. I saw her looking at the meal but not eating it.

Tae: What happened?

She then showed me her hands. Seems like she wrote a lot that's why her hands are a little red.

Tae: Then eat it with a sp-

Y/n: Feed me please.
She said while showing her puppy eyes.

I sighed and nodded my head.

I took a spoon and started to feed her like a baby.

Cute.

Y/n: From now on you will f-

Tae: No! It's just because of your hands I am feeding you.

She pouted at me angrily.

Her pout made my heart flutter. UGH stop Taehyung!

Time skipped

Tae: Now what are you going to do? Are you prepared for your exam tomorrow
I asked.

Y/n: Oh yeah, I am fully ready for my exams.

Tae: Which subject though?

Y/n: Math.

I smirked at her. I wanna see how good she is.

Tae: Oh... Bring me your book. I wanna test you.

Y/n: Sure, wait here

I nodded and she went upstairs to her room.

I thought she will be scared but seems like no.

She bring me her book and I started to give her some hard equations.

In to my shock, her answer were all right. She was really good at math. I am actually impressed.

Tae: Ahhm... Well you indeed are good at math. I am impressed.

Y/n: Well thanks. Now it's getting late I should sleep now. Good night.

She said and went upstairs to her room.

Ugh I really missed her. I want her to be in my embrace. How am I suppose to sleep today?

Y/n pov

I have been trying to sleep for so long but can't. I really missed being in his embrace.
Should I go to his room? No no... But I need to sleep what should I do!

I gathered all my courage and went to his room and knocked his door. I thought he must be sleeping but he wasn't. He opened the door.

Tae: What happened? Aren't you sleeping?

Y/n: Umm..I-i-i can't sleep. C-c-can I-...

Tae: Spill it out already.

Y/n: Canisleepwithyou.

Tae: what? Say in human language.

I sighed before saying it.

Y/n: Can. I. Sleep. With. You.
I said while looking down fidgeting with my fingers.

Tae pov

I wasn't able to sleep either. It become a habit for me now. And I was glad that y/n also want me.

I immediately nodded and let her sleep with me.

Y/n: Are you comfortable if I hug you while sleeping?

She asked with her innocent face.

I didn't replied. Instead I hugged her.

Tae: Now sleep. I am also sleepy.

She smiled and buried her head into my chest and hugged me back.

Y/n pov

I was happy that he was comfortable with me. And I understood why I wasn't able to sleep today because I badly need his embrace.

Ahh... I love my glacier.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 79.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
7.2K 314 11
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
48.6K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
151K 11.6K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...