✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

106-110

212 5 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 106. Chapter 106: Washing away grievances comes true

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 106 After washing away the grievances

, some people were exposed one

after another, and after many people were arrested and put in the police station, people knew that Tiangong Entertainment was real, and they were ruthless.

After all, the old man of the palace has been safe and stable all his life, but he is almost late in the old age, and he is in a high position, if he is angry, ordinary people naturally can't bear it.

In the past two days, this huge arrest action has still not been terminated, one celebrity after another has been arrested, and those marketing accounts have issued apology letters one by one to no avail, the Gong family has no intention of putting down this matter in a low position this time, even the gold owner of a certain star is cheeky to plead for mercy to no avail, the Gong family is real, and no one wants to offend the Gong family for a few gadgets.

Several starlets learned that their financiers had completely given up on themselves, their legs were weak, and they sat on the ground completely, looking embarrassed and taken away by the police.

Several little stars were arrested, and one news after another completely hit the hearts of true love fans.

Su Su is the best: Tiangong is really tough this time, but at the same time, it also makes people see clearly how dirty this entertainment industry is, if they hadn't gone to the police station, I really didn't know that so many people would come to Black Susu with all their might! It's no wonder that these little fresh meats don't have any masterpieces except for a group of brain-dead fans, and their character has explained everything.

Dirty world: It's better to improve your acting skills when you have time for black people, every time you see this group of little fresh meat acting, you have a headache, except for dry staring, you just have a blank face, you are really good-looking, but you can't do whatever you want. Now that this group of little fresh meat is ridiculed by the group, it has shown that the IQ of netizens is gradually improving, if they don't make any progress, I'm afraid no one will buy their account anymore.

Jinmu, water, fire, and earth, I am a little squirrel: In fact, our family Su Su will be targeted, mainly because he is too fast, and he is very positive! Which of today's celebrities is either supported by this or has a backstage owner, and there are very few people who have been blocked like Su Yinian and can still fight their way out. It is precisely because Su Yinian is really clean that it brings out how dirty he is, so some little fresh meat will spare no effort to black Su Yinian! Pure jealousy.

Talking together: I like Kang Kang so much, but he is actually this kind of person, so disillusioned! It's so hateful!

Kangzhuang Avenue: It's ridiculous, it's just @, and it doesn't mean anything. Besides, most of the celebrity's Weibo accounts are managed by agent assistants, which doesn't mean that he has done such a thing! It's the most disgusting thing to take off the powder and step on it back!

Xiao Yiyi: What's wrong with stepping back? How can you not step on this kind of character!

The Internet has gained a pure land because of the actions of the Gong family, and although Hei Su still has a lot of thoughts, he dares to say that the old man of the palace can hardly see it.

Meanwhile.

in the hospital.

Su Linhong looked at Luo Fenglin, who had woken up, and breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"You've finally woken up! You've been in a coma for over a week! I'm afraid you won't make it! After Su Linhong was relieved, he put his hand on the back of Luo Fenglin's hand.

Feeling Su Linhong's active closeness, Luo Fenglin was slightly stunned, a little incredulous, over the years, Su Linhong has been very uninterested in his intimate behavior, and even a little resistant. It's even harder to get the other person to take the initiative.

However, now, Su Linhong actually took the initiative to shake his hand.

"You..."

Seeing the ecstasy in Luo Fenglin's eyes, Su Linhong felt a little emotion in his heart, he knew how careful Luo Fenglin was with him, and now he also regretted it a little. Do we have to wait until we are about to lose before we realize that we are no longer this person.

Su Linhong smiled and said, "What? Because I don't agree to live or die, you will chase after you! Now that I've agreed, you're looking so panicked again! It's like I'm some kind of beast!

Luo Fenglin held Su Linhong's hand tightly with his backhand, and said with a smile: "Who called the surprise so sudden?" Of course I was scared! "

Don't dislike me, I'm just a cripple..."Su Linhong said the biggest panic in his heart over the years, "Actually, what I'm most afraid of... It's that I'm not worthy of you!

Luo Fenglin grabbed Su Linhong's hand tightly, "How can we say whether we are worthy or not?" Your sincerity is going to grieve me!

Su Linhong was stunned for a moment, and apologized with a smile, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said these words, since we want to be together, I'm ready, I won't retreat!" I also hope you don't give up! "He couldn't bear it anymore, he lost everything.

Luo Fenglin nodded solemnly and said, "Okay!" He will spend his life telling Su Linhong how much he loves him!

The apocalyptic world.

After Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi kissed, the relationship between the two has changed more or less. obviously did the most intimate thing, but still refused to admit it.

Su Yinian was very dissatisfied with the performance of the ostrich mentality of Fengbei, but after thinking about it, he had no other way. Anyway, there is only one step between them.

Feng Beizhi's time staying by Su Yinian's side became more and more intensive, and Feng Beizhi couldn't wait to be with Su Yinian all day long. Oversized light bulb Liu Changyu, looking at these two people, they are obviously so ambiguous, they obviously like each other, but they still pretend to be good friends and buddies? This is deliberately making them uncomfortable for single dogs!

Having said that, Liu Changyu still wants to break the intimacy between the two, "Okay, don't be greasy and crooked, let's go!" The

three of them got into the car they had been in and drove slowly towards the base.

Looking at the desolate scenery around him, Su Yinian sighed slightly, thinking of the prosperity of modern society, compared with the barrenness of this world, Su Yinian only felt distressed except for emotion.

Now he can't wait to make this world back to the once prosperous world. He believed that the materials in his hands could change somewhat, and he even thought that he had a way to bring back so many materials. He also doesn't want to be a wealthy businessman, so he won't sell these materials at a high price, he won't even use the price in the base, and he will set his own price for his own goods. He just wanted to change the world, make it a little bit better, and give those who are struggling in the last days a little more time to breathe.

While Su Yinian was thinking wildly, the three of them came to the gate of the city, and the car slowly moved forward, they were waiting for inspection, and then entered the base.

The three of them got out of the car one by one and were inspected, after which the three of them entered the base in a car.

On the way to the dormitory, a black sedan suddenly rushed out and blocked in front of them.

The young man who walked down from the car, with an apologetic smile, came to Su Yinian's car.

Shi Qingheng knocked on the car window, Feng Beizhi pushed the car door with a gloomy face, Shi Qingheng hurriedly took a step back, and by accident, he was almost hit by the other party's car door.

Seeing Feng Beizhi's gloomy face, Shi Qingheng knew that the other party was deliberate, and touched his nose, Shi Qingheng's face was not very good-looking.

Li Yu behind Shi Qingheng had a displeased face, "Leader Feng, the brakes of our car failed, and it was deliberately blocked in front of you!"

Liu Changyu, who got out of the driver's seat, put his gloves on the car and said slowly: "Whether it was intentional or unintentional, you know best!"

Shi Qingheng waved his hand to Su Yinian, who was sitting in the back seat, "Hello!

Su Yinian didn't know the other party, nodded coldly, and sat in the car without planning to get out.

Seeing that Su Yinian didn't give him face so much, Shi Qingheng's eyes were even more cold, but in front of Feng Beizhi, he quickly restrained his dissatisfaction with Su Yinian.

Shi Qingheng said to Feng Beizhi: "I heard that you left the base two days ago, I don't know what you were doing?" And is it just the three of you?

Feng Beizhi replied coldly: "What does what we do and what does it have to do with you?"

Liu Changyu on the

side nodded in agreement and said, "Doesn't Chief Shi feel that he is a little too lenient?" What are we out for? I don't have to report it to you! As far as I know, the owner of this base is still our boss!

When

Shi Qingheng heard the four words of the base master, his face changed slightly, "I know, I'm just curious, you don't need to be so excited!" "The other party is so anxious to get rid of them, since the three of them left the base together two days ago, they don't know where to go, they don't know what they are doing, it's very suspicious. He is not the kind of person who would wronged himself to investigate secretly, so he sent his own people to follow him very bluntly, but he didn't expect the other party to be so vigilant and catch him so quickly. Still, he wanted to find out. Where the hell did those two broken cars go?

Li Yu said on the side, "We heard that the Feng leader has a little lover, and we are a little curious!" And the car is out of order, and we can't do anything about it! "If he hadn't told him about that matter, he wouldn't have paid so much attention to Feng Beizhi. The two broken cars that disappeared are interesting, aren't they?

"Then your curiosity is too heavy! Liu Changyu said unceremoniously, "Haven't you heard a word?" Curiosity kills cats! What

do you mean by that? Want to kill them?

Shi Qingheng didn't care about the other party's finger scolding Huai at all, and said with a smile: "Actually, I'm here to apologize this time!" Of course, what he wanted to know more was the things that had plagued him for a few days and couldn't let go, and he couldn't figure it out, and he asked people to check it, and the result was a little surprising.

Liu Changyu scalded his ears as if he had heard some joke and said, "Yo, this sun is coming out in the west?" How can you apologize to us? "It's good that Shi Qingheng doesn't force others to apologize to him, and it's definitely not a good thing for the other party to take the initiative to come to the door.

☆ 107. Chapter 107: The two sides are suspicious

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107

The two sides became suspicious

Shi Qingheng ignored Liu Changyu's yin and yang weirdness, and said directly to Feng Beizhi: "A few days ago, several of my subordinates were not very sensible, which made the Feng leader not very happy, so I came to apologize to you on their behalf." I hope you can forgive them regardless of the villains!

Shi Qingheng thought that he had lowered his attitude so much, no matter how he said that Feng Beizhi would sell him face.

But what he didn't expect was that Feng Beizhi just glanced at him coldly, and then said coldly: "If someone runs behind my ass without blinking next time, then don't blame me for being unkind!" I accept your apology, but next time your people won't be so lucky! Shi Qingheng's face became slightly ugly, but he really didn't

expect Feng Beizhi to give him such face.

"Leader Feng, it's just that his subordinates are ignorant, why are you so angry?!

"I'm not angry! It's just that they damn it! Feng Beizhi opened his mouth indifferently, "If there is nothing else, let's go first!" You just have a car failure, and you don't have a problem with your head, you should be able to walk back on your own!

Liu Changyu on the

side snorted and laughed, as long as the poisonous snake in the north is facing the enemy, it can really make people very happy.

Su Yinian, who was sitting in the car, was a little uneasy, he always felt that the young man in front of him really gave people a feeling of discomfort.

Shi Qingheng's face became gloomy, and he said: "Leader Feng, I am very sincere to apologize this time, but not only do you not appreciate it, but you still humiliate me like this, is it a bit too much?"

Liu Changyu hurriedly waved his hand and said, "Leader Shi, this is serious, how can this be called humiliation?" Just kidding you, we really need to go back beforehand!

Seeing Feng Beizhi turn around and prepare to get into the car, Shi Qingheng took two steps forward, "Leader Feng, don't be in a hurry to go, I found something a few days ago, it's particularly interesting!" I think you'll be interested!

Feng Beizhi stopped and turned around, "Since you still have something to do, hurry up and say that my time is precious!"

Shi Qingheng came to Feng Beizhi, "I found a very interesting thing in Yuanqing City!" Two of your convoys have disappeared, and these two vanished cars have disappeared without a trace... Where are you going?

Liu Changyu's face instantly turned cold, and he looked at Shi Qingheng coldly, "Leader Shi, it turns out that when you were in Yuanqing City, you were also there!"

Su Yinian,

who was sitting in the car, heard the young man say this, his face turned slightly pale, could it be that his space was exposed?

Feng Beizhi stared at Shi Qingheng quietly, "Since you are there, why don't you say hello to me!"

"I hit it! You just don't see it! Shi Qingheng really wanted to know the whereabouts of the two cars, so he didn't care about it, even if he let Feng Beizhi know that he was also at the scene at the time, it didn't matter if Feng Beizhi knew that he was at the scene, anyway, Feng Beizhi had no evidence to prove that he deliberately pushed the iron can down to disturb the zombie meal, and he was the one who framed Feng Beizhi's team.

Li Yu glanced at Su Yinian thoughtfully, why did Su Yinian's expression become a little flustered when he mentioned the car?

At this time, Zifeng Beizhi and Liu Changyu were almost certain that the iron cans that fell from the sky in the square at that time were estimated to be Shi Qingheng's ghosts, so the other party did greet them, and this greeting almost wiped out their entire army.

"Your greeting is so special! Liu Changyu leaned against the car window and looked at Shi Qingheng gloomily. At that time, they shouldn't have relented and let this group of people join their base, what kind of good person could a leader who left his base behind when the zombie army attacked?

Feng Beizhi looked at Shi Qingheng, "Just say hello, I remember!" As for you talking about a car, Leader Shi, I really didn't expect you to be old and dizzy at a young age, there are indeed two broken cars in our team, but they have been burned by us, we don't need to tell you where we burned the car! "

Burn the car? Shi Qingheng frowned, "Are you willing to do it?"

"Of course, we are willing, our team's cars are 8 percent new so far, and we have the ability to find new cars, so it doesn't matter if one or two are broken!" But, Stone Chief, there's no way to understand how I feel! "Because Shi Qingheng's team is really poor, although the other party and Li Yu's are indeed merged, the number of people in the team after the merger is indeed the largest among all the teams in their base, but after that, Shi Qingheng's lack of money was gradually exposed, so the number of their team is also decreasing sharply.

When Chu Ying was still Li Yu's leading boss, Chu Ying didn't let his team be underfed and clothed.

Feng Beizhi's words can be said to have hit Shi Qingheng's heart fiercely, Shi Qingheng listened to these sour words, and said with a smile: "Many of your team can repair cars, and you have gasoline, so it doesn't matter if you waste as much as possible?" I'd love to believe your excuse, but to put it mildly, I've been watching you the whole time. The two cars did disappear out of thin air, and it's interesting that you say they burned down, but why, I saw that some of you drove back? You can't drive a car and change several license plate numbers, right? It's boring, right? "Who cares what your license plate number is these days? Do you have a driver's license? No one cared, so Feng Beizhi obviously told him that the car that had been burned out was driven back by his teammates? This doesn't mean that the two cars weren't destroyed at all, but they did disappear in that hall at the time. If they could still drive, of course they wouldn't be seven or eight people crammed into a car!

Liu Changyu frowned slightly, he didn't expect to be known by the most tricky person.

Su Yinian glanced at Feng Beizhi uneasily, and Feng Beizhi said to Shi Qingheng indifferently: "My own car, do I need to tell you where it goes?" Boss Shi, you've been staring at my car all day? Are you really idle? I don't know, but you like cars that often have brake failures! If you like my car so much, I can give you the few cars I don't want from the scrapyard! "It's just a handout to a beggar, and he has to be a good man, doesn't he?

Liu Changyu on the side smiled, Feng Beizhi's poisonous tongue is really powerful.

The other party's tone like a beggar made Shi Qingheng's color become more and more ugly, "No need, you are too polite!" Perhaps only he could hear the voice of his molars.

"Then we'll take our leave! "Feng Beizhi opened the door and got into the car, and closed it heavily.

Shi Qingheng watched Feng Beizhi's car drive away, and his face became more and more gloomy.

Li Yu followed Shi Qingheng's side, "Boss, they definitely have a secret!"

Shi Qingheng said coldly: "In this base, no matter how deep you hide, it will not be a secret soon!" It wasn't until the two cars disappeared that Shi Qingheng noticed that the team from Fengbei to them was strange everywhere. The car is so crowded that it can't sit down, so where does the other party's food come from? At that time, when I was monitoring the other party, I guessed that the other party would definitely not be able to support it, and I was afraid that the other party would definitely die in three days, but what I didn't expect was that the other party not only supported the past, but also smelled the smell, and the other party's food was quite good, how could this be possible, they obviously looked at each other's bags and saw that they didn't contain many things, how could they last so long? But he couldn't figure it out, but he didn't think about it carefully. He focused all his energy on luring the zombies to the Fengbei Zhi team, until he learned that two of the cars of the Fengbei Zhi team had disappeared. Shi Qingheng began to pay attention to this matter, especially when he was idle, the more he thought about it, the more suspicious he felt.

He vaguely had a very unreliable and impossible guess, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that it was unlikely. But such a bizarre thing... Why was it blocked to the north?

Shi Qingheng found someone to follow him when the three of them left the base, but the results of the investigation were a little disappointed.

No matter what secrets they are hiding from Fengbeizhi, since he has caught it, he will definitely not let it go.

Li Yu slowly said in Shi Qingheng's ear: "Boss, that Su Yinian is very thoughtfulSuspicious!

Shi Qingheng knew that Li Yu studied psychology and studied people's facial expressions a little, "What do you mean?"

"That Su Yinian was very nervous the whole time, as if we were afraid that we would say something that shouldn't be said! Moreover, if Feng Beizhi really wants to do something, how can he bring Su Yinian with him? Why is it Su Yinian? However, Su Yinian is really Feng Beizhi's lover, is Feng Beizhi really willing to take his heart and soul baby out of the base?

Shi Qingheng frowned: "So maybe the two of them are not lovers?"

"I'm just guessing, I always feel that this lover is a little inexplicable! We don't know about Fengbeizhi's family affairs, we've seen it, I don't know how many people are better looking than Su Yinian, and didn't his family send him a few little lovers? But he didn't care!

"Seems to be the case! Shi Qingheng slightly hooked the corners of his mouth.

Inside the car.

Liu Changyu frowned and said to Feng Beizhi: "It seems that Shi Qingheng has begun to doubt, what should we do next?"

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "Then what should I do?" Take one step at a time!

Su Yinian frowned nervously: "He shouldn't know about my spatial ability, right?" Otherwise, how could they ask so much? That person didn't feel very good about him, especially the man behind the young man, as if he could see through something.

"The person behind Shi Qingheng made me feel very uncomfortable, and the other party kept staring at me! Su Yinian continued.

Liu Changyu patted the steering wheel fiercely, "Li Yu originally studied psychology, and he was a psychiatrist before the end of the world, let's forget about this stubble!" The other party estimates... There are really some doubts!

"Let them doubt it, it doesn't matter! Feng Beizhi said confidently. He can protect Su Yinian.

Liu Changyu was helpless, Feng Beizhi didn't care if he was right, whether Feng Beizhi had forgotten a little, he couldn't accompany Su Yinian all the time. There will always be times when you can't watch it tightly.

☆ 108. Chapter 108: It doesn't matter anymore

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 108 It doesn't matter anymore

Su Yinian slowly said on the side: "Actually, it doesn't matter

if the space is really exposed, after all, I can go to other worlds to avoid it, they can't catch me." He knew what Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu were embarrassed about, it was nothing more than that he was afraid that he would be robbed by others and forced to give people "jobs" or something, in fact, he felt that these two people were completely overwhelmed, there was no need to be so secretive, after all, there was no impermeable wall in the world, not to mention that his abilities had been known by many people. Who can guarantee that he won't have a day of leaking his mouth, so you know very well that sooner or later his space will be exposed in front of people.

Now he has a lot of points in his space, and he hasn't said anything about this matter with Beizhi and Liu Changyu, he can actually take refuge in other worlds anytime and anywhere, and no one can do anything about him.

Of course, Liu Changyu and Feng Beizhi also know this truth, but it is difficult to make up points, and it is a little bit to save a little.

"That being said, we still have to be careful! Liu Changyu shook his head, "By the way, when you came back, was it the same place you left when you left?"

Su Yinian suddenly remembered the scene he bumped into when he came back, and the fiery kiss at night...

Su Yinian's cheeks began to burn red, and he glanced at Feng Beizhi a little unnaturally, although Feng Beizhi was sitting upright, but in fact, the whole person froze.

Liu Changyu glanced at the two of them suspiciously, was the question he asked strange? Why did these two people suddenly stop talking?

Seeing that Su Yinian's white cheeks were a little red with blood, and even his ears were red, Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows and teased with a little smile: "What are you blushing about?"

Afraid that the other party would continue to ask, Feng Beizhi hurriedly said: "When he left and came back, the location changed!"

Liu Changyu, who

got the answer, smiled when he heard the words and said, "You remember it quite clearly!" "It seems that the other party has suffered a lot of lovesickness.

Feng Beizhi glanced at Liu Changyu lightly and said, "I live in that house, how can it not be clear?" So he definitely didn't look forward to it day and night, standing in place every day and waiting for Su Yinian to appear. It's just that I didn't expect Su Yinian to come back so soon, and he encountered such an embarrassing side.

Liu Changyu's beautiful eyes crossed a smile and said: "If the location does change, then there is no need to worry that Su Yinian will be caught by others, but if Su Yinian's space is really exposed!" Have you thought about the consequences? What if someone from the capital comes running and wants someone? They have the temper of a regular army and are arrogant..."

I don't know what to think of Liu Changyu glanced at Feng Beizhi through the rearview mirror, and saw Feng Beizhi's expressionless appearance, he was slightly relieved, he didn't deliberately want to diss the capital's base just now, but sometimes some of their styles in the capital base are indeed a little unbearable.

Seeing Liu Changyu quietly slapping him, Feng Beizhi said without the slightest concern: "It's okay, you're right, those people really can't listen to the advice of others!" Very stubborn! "Otherwise, he wouldn't have done such a disgusting thing as sending a dozen beautiful women to his son, and he has never had a good impression of the capital.

Liu Changyu looked worried, and said, "What if they really fall in love with Su Yinian?" "If the capital really wants to rob people, I'm afraid they will only have to send it to the door obediently.

Feng Beizhi said righteously: "They can't snatch it away, I won't let Su Yinian have anything to do!"

Liu Changyu quietly glanced at Feng Beizhi, and then said, "You have to remember what you said today!" "If one day Feng Beizhi breaks his promise, he will not let go of Feng Beizhi first.

"I will..."

Feng Beizhi gently held Su Yinian's hand, the blazing temperature and the wetness of Feng Beizhi's palm made the young master's heartbeat beat quickly unconsciously.

Su Yinian turned his head slightly sideways and looked at Feng Beizhi's side face, and he didn't know what was going on, who made the gods go over and hold Feng Beizhi's hand.

The two clasped hands together, and they didn't let go until they came to the range of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group.

In fact, Su Yinian vaguely guessed the meaning of Feng Beizhi, but since Feng Beizhi didn't speak, he pretended not to understand the meaning of Feng Beizhi. Besides, Feng Beizhi once said that they were pretending to be lovers, and since they had come to the base, there seemed to be nothing wrong with the two behaving intimately.

So...... He and Feng Beizhi should still be just friends.........

Liu Changyu's eyes suddenly fell on the gazebo in the distance, and he actually saw Wang Tiantian and Liu Zining sitting together...

For a moment, Liu Changyu rubbed his eyes when he thought he had seen the wrong world, but the picture in front of him was really not a mirage.

Liu Changyu, who almost subconsciously, decided that it must be Wang Tiantian who came to find Liu Zining again, he always likes this every day, he is suspicious, and he will always say some ugly things in the face of Liu Zining.

This is the reason why Liu Changyu is becoming more and more upset about him, originally thought that the two of them would be separated for a while and calm each other down, and they might get better, but as a result, Wang Tiantian was simply unrepentant. He felt that the problem between him and Tian Tian was a problem between two people, why did Liu Zining have to be involved? Does Wang Tiantian know that what he hates most is that the other party has repeatedly stirred up trouble in Liu Zining's matter, and every time he is unreasonable, he doesn't give him time to breathe at all.

Liu Changyu sighed, but despite this, he couldn't help it, he was really ruthless, that little fool pushed away from him, did he really have to be with such an angry person in his life? But I can't bear it, and it seems that I can only torture each other like this.

What Liu Changyu didn't know was that he really wronged Wang Tiantian this time.

It was not Wang Tiantian who came to the door, but Liu Zining.

Wang Tiantian looked at the handsome young man in front of him with still fair skin and a handsome appearance, "What are you looking for me for?" I'm busy! "It's sad enough to be abandoned by the boss, Liu Zining still came to the door, did you want to see him laugh?

In fact, looking at the gentle young man in front of him, Wang Tiantian also knew that he was making trouble unreasonably, in fact, he didn't hate Liu Zining, he just couldn't bear it, the boss's heart would always be occupied by the three words Liu Zining. Every time he couldn't wait to scold Liu Zining, he tried every means to drive the other party away, but in fact, the purpose was just to let the other party and the boss not meet.

But after all the precautions, he still couldn't prevent it, and he found that he was stupid and terrible. How could a human heart change because of a few words? He can't stop who the boss likes, and he is tired after so many years, but this doesn't mean that he doesn't love Liu Changyu anymore. On the contrary, he still loves him, but he wants to love each other in another way, maybe he regresses a little and wants to indulge, which will make Liu Changyu like him more. Since Liu Changyu likes that kind of paying lover, then he will work hard. One day, Liu Changyu will see his goodness and fall in love with him.

Now their relationship takes a step back... Maybe there will be a turnaround!

Looking at Wang Tiantian, who was deep in thought, Liu Zining sighed, and then cautiously asked, "I heard that after you and Liu Changyu... Awkward?

Wang Tiantian didn't want to show his cowardice in front of Liu Zining, so he deliberately raised his chin and said very hard, "I broke up with him!" And it's the breakup I mentioned! Wang Tiantian's last sentence is the point.

Looking at Wang Tiantian, who was showing childishness, Liu Zining couldn't help but think, how could Liu Changyu not care about such a cute and interesting person.

"I expected it, but..." Of course, what Liu Zining thought was that if the other party broke up because of him, he would feel very guilty.

Listening to Liu Zining's tone, Wang Tiantian was a little unhappy: "As you expected, are you very proud?" Everyone thinks that he and Liu Changyu are so mismatched, everyone thinks that he is not worthy of Liu Changyu, and everyone thinks that they will definitely break up. You don't have to mention it in front of him! He didn't want to hear it himself.

Hearing the sharp ridicule in Wang Tiantian's words, Liu Zining hurriedly said: "You misunderstood, I expected you to break up, but I wasn't proud, you know that I already have a lover!" He just felt a little sorry, because he always felt that Liu Changyu and Wang Tiantian were actually very suitable.

But Wang Tiantian obviously didn't think so, "You have a lover and he has you in his heart, and there is no conflict!" Liu Changyu can't forget you!

Liu Zining felt that the reason why

Liu Changyu couldn't forget him was probably because of the victory and defeat! After all, it was he who proposed to break up at that time, how could someone as arrogant and arrogant as Liu Changyu allow it?

If he had known that this would make Liu Changyu remember his life and even affect Liu Changyu's love path, then he should have waited for the other party to break up with him at that time.

"Why don't you try to believe him? There's really nothing between me and him! "What I like and love is in the past, Wang Tiantian can't hold on to the past for the rest of his life!

Wang Tiantian stared at Liu Zining, and after a long time, he slowly spoke: "Of course I know that the two of you have already broken off!" But this has no conflict with Liu Changyu having other people in his heart, and there is no conflict with him being crazy to protect his love.

"I know very well that there is no relationship between you, after all, I have been by his side all these years, but he... There's no doubt about you in my heart! He even loves you! He doesn't say it, but I can feel that he cares about you!

Liu Zining choked, if he said something, Wang Tiantian might think that he was showing off, so he had to be silent. But in fact, he really didn't think that Liu Changyu cared about him much, if he had to bring a few people to avoid suspicion and call it concern, then Liu Zining really felt that this kind of care was actually just a concern between friends.

Seeing that the other party was silent, Wang Tiantian also felt that the other party might be pitying him and sympathizing with him.

☆ 109. Chapter 109: Is it okay to live together?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 109 Is it

okay to live together Wang Tiantian smiled bitterly and said, "The connection between you has never been my concern, what I care about is that Liu Changyu doesn't have me in his heart!" "He wasn't such a calculating person before, but after having a physical relationship with Liu Changyu, he always felt that he was closer to Liu Changyu, and he could become the most important person between Liu Changyu. But in fact, people who are not important can never be cared about by the other party, so when it is time to stop, he will stop it, and he can't let go of the opportunity when he should seize it, and now is his chance to let go.

Liu Zining really didn't know how to explain this, and after thinking about it for a long time, Liu Zining had to start with Liu Changyu's body, "Liu Changyu is a person... I rarely say anything like like. Being with him is very boring at times, he never feels that he has a problem, and he is also very self-conscious emotionally, so I can understand your hard work! When he heard Liu Changyu keep complaining to him, what he thought of was that Liu Changyu kept talking to himself, did he give Wang Tiantian his trust?

Hearing Liu Zining's words, Wang Tiantian felt empathy, "I don't need you to understand me, because I have nothing to do with him anymore!"

Liu Zining sighed: "Are you serious?" Are you really going to give up? I know you've liked him for a long time, wouldn't it be a shame to give up now? It is said that you have been together for 7 years! "When he and Liu Changyu fell in love before, Wang Tiantian liked to follow Liu Changyu's side, but at that time Wang Tiantian didn't dare to say what was on his mind, and now it's the end of the world, and he doesn't know what kind of zombie he will die in the next second, so Wang Tiantian has no scruples and bravely shows his love.

Su Yinian recalled that in the past, there were many sweet times between him and Liu Changyu, but... No matter how sweet it was, he couldn't hear a sticky word of love.

Perhaps it is for this reason that Liu Changyu's whole talent is becoming more and more gloomy, "So what? Love is a two-sided thing, and it would be sad if I was the only one who was so excited! "Rather than be abandoned at that time, it is better to strike first, this is his idea.

Liu Zining had to sigh, "Maybe Liu Changyu hasn't met his true destiny yet!" The

four words of the true son of heaven were deeply stinging, of course Wang Tiantian knew what these four words meant? These 4 words mean that he and Liu Changyu may never be as close as before, and Wang Tiantian can't make any changes for him. So, there is no way, since it can't be changed, there is no way to impress Liu Changyu, so let's change the way!

Thinking of Liu Changyu's handsome face and warm bed, Wang Tiantian felt a little reluctant, but he gritted his teeth and persevered.

"If the boss really likes the person he likes the most, how can he not change his behavior for the other party? So it's not that he has a problem, it's that I'm not suitable with him! Although Wang Tiantian has a lot of friends in the base, the relationship between him and Liu Changyu is also Su Yinian who talks the most, and now that Su Yinian and Liu Changyu and others are back in the dormitory building, he should also go to Su Yinian to talk to him. But in fact, after chatting with each other for a while, Su Yinian found that after chatting with Liu Zining for a while, his mood was also a lot happier, and the two of them realized that the two of them still had a common language.

But Liu Zining still felt very sorry, "I'm sorry, I will pay attention to keeping my distance from him in the future!"

"You don't have to apologize all the time, because you really haven't been sorry for me, and I'm Xi used to it anyway!" Who called me ugly, my luck in love has not been bad since I was a child, so there will be such a result, I expected it! "It's still a big weapon to look good these days.

"I think you're good, you don't have to be presumptuous! Liu Zining sighed. It's a pity that Liu Changyu is blind and can't see Wang Tiantian's goodness.

Wang Tiantian showed a faint smile and said: "I actually don't hate it, I'm just afraid that your appearance will take away his heart, I used to target you, in fact, I also know that I am quite a bastard, I hope you don't mind!" Now that he has completely broken off with Liu Changyu, then he doesn't have to be as frightened as before, he doesn't have to be afraid of Liu Zining's appearance anymore, and he can have a good relationship with others generously. Don't worry about this and that like a madman.

Liu Zining looked at Wang Tiantian in front of him, shook his head helplessly and said, "I won't blame you, because I used to be exactly the same as you, so I have a deep understanding!"

When Wang Tiantian heard this, he was stunned for a moment and did not speak again.

Feng Beizhi, who returned to the dormitory, and Su Yinian said hello to the others, and then quickly went upstairs.

Seeing that Su Yinian was planning to go back to the room, Feng Beizhi hurriedly called Su Yinian to stop.

Su Yinian turned around and looked at Feng Beizhi.

After waiting for a long time, Feng Beizhi didn't say what he wanted to do, Su Yinian frowned slightly, "Boss, if you have anything to say, just say it!"

Feng Beizhi scratched the back of his head a little unnaturally, and then thought about it carefully, he and Su Yinian had already kissed, what was there to talk about, the relationship between the two of them had already been faked.

Thinking like this, Feng Beizhi mustered up the courage to speak: "Do you want to..."

The last few words, Feng Bei couldn't open his mouth alive or dead, and his throat seemed to be blocked by something.

Seeing that Feng Beizhi had been going to be for a long time, and he didn't want to make a name for himself, Su Yinian said angrily: "What do you want?"

Feng Beizhi went out and said: "Do you want us to live together, there is a good one between the two sides... Reference!

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose slightly, but when he thought of Feng Beizhi's temper, and felt that he shouldn't be too good to the other party, he immediately suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth, looked at Feng Beizhi with a flat attitude and said: "If you want to have a care, you don't have to live together, besides, our room is just the door, so we can also take care of it!"

Feng Beizhi threw out an excuse: "It's cold in winter!"

Su Yinian pretended not to understand, "Then cover the quilt more!"

Feng Beizhi nodded through gritted teeth, "... Okay..."The little ancients are really a little flirtatious now.

When Su Yinian turned around, Feng Beizhi frowned and grabbed Su Yinian's wrist, Su Yinian hurriedly turned around, and the breaths of the two collided and quickly merged together, regardless of you and me.

An ambiguous aura slowly rose between the two...

Looking at the ban on Feng Beizhi that was close at hand, Su Yinian's heart couldn't help beating again: "There is... Anything else?

Feng Beizhi grabbed Su Yinian's wrist tightly and said, "We can't slack off on cultivation, now follow me to the cultivation room!" With that

, Feng Beizhi pulled Su Yinian straight away and came to the cultivation room.

Su Yinian felt that the other party must have deliberately wanted to eat his tofu! Otherwise, how could you hold his hand so tightly, it would almost hurt him!

The two of them trained in the room for a while, quietly absorbing the crystal nucleus.

Feng Beizhi slowly opened his eyes, and Su Yinian sat on the futon, his face calm and gentle.

This made Feng Beizhi can't help but think of that night and that kiss again, and he slowly stepped forward.

Su Yinian opened his eyes at this time, and put the crystal nucleus powder that had absorbed the aura and turned into white ashes in a basin.

His eyes stared straight at Feng Beizhi, "Boss, I have something I want to tell you!"

Feng Beizhi cleared his throat and asked, "Is there something wrong with you!?"

"Actually, I have gained something in the modern world, and my points are now more than 20 million!

Feng Beizhi was frightened, "What? 20,000,000 points? Won't you be able to go home? Thinking that Su Yinian was going back, Feng Beizhi involuntarily stepped forward and grabbed Su Yinian's wrist tightly.

Su Yinian was completely stunned, seeing the worry and anxiety in Feng Beizhi's eyes, Su Yinian's crazy beating heart slowly calmed down, and he seemed to sense what Feng Beizhi was afraid of.

Su Yinian shook his head and said, "Don't worry, I won't go back now!" Because for me, my home is here! So even if I want to go home, I'm only going to come back here!

I have to say that Feng Beizhi was teased by Su Yinian's sweet words, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, "It's pretty much the same!" You have 20 million points, can you take me with you?

"Hmm! Su Yinian nodded, "I do want you to accompany me to that world." I want you to be by my side when I go to every world, you know what I mean?

Feng Beizhi nodded heavily, "Don't worry, no matter which world you go to, I will protect you!" After all, we are good... The relationship between superiors and subordinates! Originally, Feng Beizhi wanted to say that he was a good friend, but after thinking about it, he didn't want to be good friends with the other party, but he didn't want to tell Su Yinian now that he liked him, so he temporarily changed his words and became a subordinate.

When he said this, he regretted it himself.

Su Yinian: "..."Su Yinian unceremoniously shook off the other party's hand.

Su Yinian stood up, "I'm now in the early stage of level 4, thank you boss for teaching me these days!"

Feng Beizhi was thrown away by the other party, his hand was a little lost, he looked at his palm, and then slowly got up and said: "Actually, I didn't teach you anything, you know it yourself!" Are you angry? Otherwise, why did Su Yinian shake off his hand so hard, he was obviously angry.

Su Yinian glanced at the other party lightly, and went directly to the balcony to overlook the scenery below.

"The view is actually quite nice! Boss, I'll never be mad at you! "If the other party still doesn't understand what he means, then don't blame him for being rude.

"Boss, I seem to like you!

☆ 110. Chapter 110: I Really Like You

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 110 I really like you

Feng Beizhi who was sitting on the sofa was stunned, and he looked up with a surprised expression.

It's like he's under the stars, and there's fireworks going off in his mind, and there's something growing in his world... It's ecstasy...

The waves of joy slowly grew from the light tap at the beginning, and then evolved into monstrous waves, constantly washing the heart of Fengbeizhi.

Feng Beizhi felt that his whole body was soaked in a warm hot spring, and his body was constantly heating up, as if he would faint due to overheating in the next second.

Feng Beizhi stood up suddenly, a dark light flashed across his deep eyes, and he stared at Su Yinian quietly, "Do you know what you're talking about?" Once Su Yinian opened this mouth, he should know that the relationship between the two of them could no longer be the same as before.

In fact, after the kiss a few nights ago, the two of them became quite uncomfortable getting along. Obviously, I really want to be close to each other and want to do something more intimate, but I don't know why, I just don't want to take that step.

Su Yinian has figured it out now, and it is definitely impossible to take the initiative to take this step if he wants to seal the north, so it doesn't hurt for him to take the initiative at all. In his world, if he looks at a girl in the right place, isn't it just to come to the door and marry someone back? In the same way, why can't he take the initiative!

Having said that, but seeing that the expression on Feng Beizhi's face was still indifferent, Su Yinian was a little uncertain, in fact, after Feng Beizhi said that question, Su Yinian always felt that Feng Beizhi seemed to be angry.

So, Su Yinian hurriedly shook his head and said, "Actually... The one I just said is a line, a line from the next play!

When Feng Beizhi heard this, his whole body immediately exuded coldness, he stared at Su Yinian unhappily, and then strode towards Su Yinian.

Feng Beizhi's handsome face was tense, his deep and dark eyes were exuding a dangerous light, and the strong aura that could not be ignored rushed towards Su Yinian!

A big hand suddenly pinched Su Yinian's chin, Su Yinian was forced to raise his head, and his eyes quickly crashed into a pair of quiet and deep eyes, which seemed to be able to suck people in, making Su Yinian seem a little dizzy.

Su Yinian's beautiful face, red and tender lips, Feng Beizhi's eyes as he watched Su Yinian gradually became dark, and it seemed to have an erotic atmosphere.

When Su Yinian was in the modern world, he happened to watch a film like that, and Feng Beizhi at this moment is like that.

Su Yinian clearly felt that his body was trembling, as if he had a fever, and his head was groggy.

Feng Beizhi said slowly: "I don't want to listen to the lines!" As he

spoke, Feng Beizhi lowered his head and reflected Su Yinian's slightly trembling lips, Su Yinian's lips were slightly cold, and Feng Beizhi kissed deeply, as if he wanted to slowly warm up Su Yinian's lips.

Feng Beizhi kissed for a long, long time, until last year, he couldn't help but take the initiative to echo, and the two kissed inseparably.

Feng Beizhi directly supported Su Yinian's waist with his big hand, Su Yinian's toes were forced to stand on tiptoe, and Feng Beizhi could also kiss deeper.

Su Yinian hugged Feng Beizhi's neck under the guidance of Feng Beizhi, and the two got closer.

After the two were entangled for a long time, they almost misfired, Su Yinian felt the scorching heat and immediately pushed away Feng Beizhi, his cheeks were crimson, and he gasped.

Feng Beizhi's eyes kept looking at Su Yinian, and Su Yinian lowered his head a little unnaturally, not knowing what to say.

Feng Beizhi's voice said in a low voice: "You remember, it was you who first said that you liked me, you must remember what you said today, if you regret it one day, I will not let you go easily!" "It's the first time he's so tempted to a person, and the first time he's so fond of someone, so he's going to pester Su Yinian no matter what, and he will never let Su Yinian leave his side.

These words are actually no different from a disguised confession, Su Yinian straightened out his messy collar, and deliberately teased Feng Beizhi and said: "I told you, it's just a line!" As

soon as Feng Beizhi heard that Su Yinian wanted to play tricks, he immediately quit, "Lines? You still have lines, huh? "Both of them have kissed more intimate things, although they haven't done it yet, but it's almost there, why can't they be together on the regular road?

Hearing Feng Beizhi say this, Su Yinian raised his head and glared at Feng Beizhi angrily, "Obviously, you kissed it first!" "Is it reasonable to seal the north? He didn't say a word of like, does the word like like necessarily like in love? Obviously, it was Feng Beizhi who misunderstood.

Feng Beizhi saw that Su Yinian was not honest, and said angrily: "Take the initiative to hug my waist and stick out your tongue to close it, isn't it you?" "

It's Feng Beizhi's mouth, it's really annoying.

However, Su Yinian's cheeks couldn't help but redden, "I..."

"You are so proactive, do you still say that it is a line?" You promised me a few days ago that you weren't allowed to kiss the scene! If it's a line, why are you still kissing?

Su Yinian said angrily, "You are simply unreasonable, you are the one who kissed me?!" Besides, I'm not very proactive!

Feng Beizhi said: "My tongue has been bitten by you, do you dare to say that you don't take the initiative?"

Hearing Feng Beizhi say this, Su Yinian was a little nervous, and hurriedly looked up at Feng Beizhi, "Hurry up and show me, where is the injury?" "

My daughter-in-law cares about herself so much, Feng Beizhi is very useful in her heart, and obediently sticks out her tongue. Su Yinian took a closer look at Feng Bei, and there was indeed a small gap on the tip of his thick and warm tongue.

If there are sores or wounds in the mouth, it is the most painful.

Su Yinian twisted and apologized: "I'm sorry, I didn't want to use force!"

"Now that you see it, it's clear that you're taking the initiative!" Anyway, since you went to my bed and became my person, you won't regret it a day, you know? "Fengbei is unceremoniously inched.

Su Yinian, who hadn't heard a good word for a long time, raised his eyebrows, "Whoever told you to be too rough, I can't push you away, I bite your tongue lightly!" Next time, if you don't want to say anything, grab me, I'll bite your tongue off!

Su Yinian turned around as he spoke, and angrily opened the door and wanted to leave.

Seeing Su Yinian, he actually left Fengbei in a hurry, "Where are you going?" The question between the two of us is not finished yet, is it?

"Didn't you keep saying I took the initiative? I don't want you to think I'm taking the initiative too much, so let's treat it as if it didn't happen! Su Yinian turned his head sideways and glared at Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi's heartbeat immediately jumped a few times, and reason was telling himself that he was a fool, obviously Su Yinian was sent to the door, and he actually ran away with the other party.

Feng Beizhi stepped forward quickly and grabbed Su Yinian's wrist, "I just now..."

Su Yinian shook off the other party's hand angrily, "What did you just do?"

Seeing Su Yinian's angry appearance, Feng Beizhi was afraid that Su Yinian would really be angry with him and that nothing happened today, Feng Beizhi was a little anxious and hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, I took the initiative!" But you can't blame me for this, who called you so sweet! I couldn't hold back! "

Sweet...

A simple word made Su Yinian completely fall, he didn't expect Feng Beizhi to say such love words.

Su Yinian felt that he was enveloped in great joy, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise, and his cheeks were slightly red, very embarrassed.

"I didn't eat sugar, how can it be sweet?"

Seeing Su Yinian's shy appearance, Feng Beizhi knew that he had finally spoken this time, and it turned out that as long as he said what was in his heart, Su Yinian was very happy.

The corners of Feng Beizhi's mouth raised slightly, and he smiled: "Even if there is no sugar, you have always been sweet, and I have always wanted to taste it!" Just as you like me, I really like you! Although the first time the two met was a little unpleasant, it was all in the past.

Su Yinian smiled and said, "The boss is quite good when it comes to love words... Sounds good! So, what does it matter to us..."What does it matter now!

As if hearing Su Yinian's heart, Su Yinian's inquiry, Feng Beizhi hurriedly replied: "We are together now, right?" And we'll always be together! I'm a very picky person, and I finally picked one, if you regret it... I'm just..."Killed? Eaten or stewed? Feng Beizhi fell into thought.

Su Yinian learned from the heroine in the TV series and said to Feng Beizhi, "If I regret it, how about you "die for me"? "Aren't all the abandoned crazy men and women on TV like this? Threaten each other with death.

Feng Beizhi: "..."His little baby went to the modern world, completely changed his person, and actually let him die?

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and said dissatisfiedly: "You want to be beautiful, why do you regret it, I want to die to show you!?" "Is he emotionally wounded, not brain-wounded?

Su Yinian replied confidently, "It's all played like this on TV."

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "That's acting, and it's not real life!" I tell you, if you regret it and want to break up with me in the future, I will break your leg while you are not paying attention, so that you will never be able to leave me!

Su Yinian frowned tightly, and looked at Feng Beizhi with some distress, "But if you serve me like this for a lifetime, you will be very tired!"

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment when he heard this, and then he sneered: "You're leaving me, you still want me to serve you?" You're thinking beautifully! What about daydreaming?

"I just feel sorry for you, I'm afraid you're tired! Su Yinian frowned tightly, looking worried. And he thinks that Feng Beizhi's idea is not easy to break his legs, it is too violent, Feng Beizhi will not have a tendency to domestic violence in the future, right?

Su Yinian began to worry about his future.

Hearing Su Yinian's worry, Feng Beizhi's whole heart immediately became like a flying bird, jumping higher and higher, more and more joyful, and happier and happier.

Feng Beizhi said with a smile: "Seeing that you like me so much, I will reluctantly hand over my life to you!" Also, such a good atmosphere, if you mention the separation with me again, I will turn my face!

Su Yinian smiled and nodded: "Okay!" The

two looked at each other and smiled, their hearts were closer than ever, and all the friendship was in their affectionate eyes.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 情非得已 、 [耽美] 我的小少爷特别可爱 、 [耽美] 思春病疗法 、 [耽美] 当我的手机变成人 、 [耽美] 社恐穿成人偶后被献给了小皇子 、 [耽美] 闪婚后被掰弯成受 、 [耽美] 复活灭绝大猫后我出名了 、 [耽美] 和影帝上综艺后爆红了 、 [耽美] 那些年我泡过的女人们[Gl] 、 [耽美] 古板老男人怀孕后

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 155 82
a list of an Upcoming Clone Wars AU made by Me and @DjMandalore141
2.4K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
180K 18.7K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...