✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

94

173 5 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 94. Chapter 094: I'll Be Your Apprentice Too

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 094 I will also be your apprentice

If Su Yinian knew Gong Li's thoughts, he would probably reply unceremoniously, he really wanted to tell Gong Li, you really think too much.

However, at this moment, Gong Li knew very well that Su Yinian was very tempted by the gift he gave out.

Gong Li took two steps forward with his hands behind his back, came to Su Yinian, and said with a smile: "Ginseng!

Since he had been seen by the other party, his purpose, Su Yinian simply admitted it, and said slowly: "Indeed, those people said that it was very useful to me, if you are willing to trade with me, I will be grateful!" "With the Heavenly Silkworm Root, he should be able to go to the Wuzhen Continent and get some spirit stones back to increase its point value.

Gong Li showed an unfathomable expression, "If you want those ginseng, I'll talk about it if you win!" He knows very well how persistent Xiao Yi is in boxing, since before, Xiao Yi only looks at his boxing skills, after all, he is indeed a rare opponent in their circle. Gong Li thinks that he can be regarded as the stronger type of ancient martial artists, and he has also taken Xiao Yi to the martial arts conference, and Xiao Yi's vision should be wider than that of his cousin. Now, Xiao Yi wants to worship someone as a teacher so seriously, which shows that Su Yinian must have something true about him.

If Su Yinian really has no sect and no faction, he can put Su Yinian by his side and cultivate it well, as for Xiao Yi, it's just that, let him go!

Besides, Gong Li didn't really take what Su Yinian said to heart, he really wanted to know what Su Yinian said could cure Xiao Yi? If Xiao Yi can really be cured, no matter what the price is, they are willing.

Su Yinian nodded, and made a gesture of please, "Let's go to the corridor to fight, there are too many things here, and we can't use them!" Gong

Li has this intention.

Gong Shangyi's eyes lit up on the side, and he followed behind Su Yinian with great interest, while Gong Shangyong had a slight headache, he spent a lot of money to hire someone to design this apartment, if his grandfather broke it for him, don't blame him for being polite.

The two came to the corridor without talking too much nonsense, and then compared on the spot. The spacious corridor became the focus of the two-man competition.

Gong Li's fist style was very sharp, almost fatal, Su Yinian frowned slightly. The opponent's fist is for him... It's a little soft, and it's quite slow. Su Yinian quickly saw that the punching technique used by the other party... It's actually a garbage boxing technique that they give to others in vain and others can't practice. However, this kind of boxing still seems to be relatively powerful in this world.

Su Yinian didn't even dare to use his own fist technique, Ling Feng Fist, he knew that his Ling Feng Fist was obtained by accident in a secret realm, it was a high-level boxing technique, with a total of twelve layers. When he reached the twelfth layer of cultivation, he could split the mountain with a light fist, and the earth would shake the mountain.

His boxing method is still only one layer now, but it is more than enough to deal with Gong Li, and the other party may have Xi to the fourth layer of boxing, but even if the other party has Xi to the tenth layer, he is still not his opponent at the first level. This is the biggest difference between advanced and low-level boxing.

Both of them seemed to outsiders to have the upper hand, after all, Su Yinian had been dodging, as if he couldn't fight back. But in fact, Su Yinian was just thinking about how not to hurt Gong Li.

Gong Li himself knew very well that Su Yinian's attitude towards his fatal fist could be said to be quite contemptuous, and the other party seemed to have taken the time to think about it. Although he didn't know what the other party was thinking, the other party's leisurely attitude made Gong Li frown slightly. The martial arts conference, because it is almost a sect war, so although Gong Li, who belongs to the individual, has amazing boxing skills, almost no one can beat him, but he failed to win the first place at the end of each conference. Although this matter has always been a pain in his heart, he knows very well how powerful his boxing skills are. But now, Su Yinian has such a contemptuous attitude.

Gong Li was a little annoyed, and attacked Su Yinian fiercely with a powerful fist.

Looking at this fist, which was as fast as the wind in the eyes of outsiders, but slow in his eyes, Su Yinian sighed slightly, directly blocked the opponent's fist with his hand, and then attacked Gong Li's ear with the cold wind fist.

Gong Li was startled, and Su Yinian's fist was as cold as ice and snow, sliding straight past his ear and landing on the wall behind him.

There was an extra crack in the wall, I don't know if it was an illusion, Gong Shangyi seemed to be able to see that the crack seemed to have ice slag erected.

Gong Li turned his head to look, and obviously saw water droplets flowing down the wall, as if to prove that there was indeed ice that was left into water.

The fist carried the breath of ice and snow, cold as frost, and the cold wind was biting, this was the first time he had seen such a punch.

Gong Li soon understood that the young man in front of him was a hundred times more powerful than him.

Su Yinian said kindly: "Do we want to continue next?" "If we continue, I'm afraid the other party won't be able to support it. The fists that the other party swung just now should have made him lose all his internal strength.

Gong Li gave up very much, and simply waved his hand and said: "Don't continue, anyway, my skills are not as good as others, I admit it!" I throw in the towel!

Gong Shangyi clapped his hands excitedly on the side, came to Su Yinian's side, and diligently handed Su Yinian a cup of tea, "Master, you can take a sip of tea, you must be tired after playing for so long!" Gong

Li on the other side looked a little uncomfortable, when did his baby grandson serve others like this? Gong Shangyi didn't even serve him so hard.

"Where's mine, where's my tea? Gong Li glared at Gong Shangyi unceremoniously.

Gong Shangyi just glanced at the grandfather of the Xuanzi family lightly, snorted a little disappreliantly, and then looked like his cousin: "You let my cousin pour water for you!" "Just now, my cousin looked down on him, and now my master has been slapped in the face!

Gong Shangyong rolled his eyes helplessly, his younger brother's heart was smaller than his aunt's.

Gong snorted vigorously.

Su Yinian smiled at Gong Shangyi, took the tea and drank it all, "Thank you!" "

Master, what kind of punch did you use just now? How do I feel the cold wind?

Su Yinian replied: "That's the Cold Wind Fist!"

Gong Shangyi said excitedly: "I also want to learn Cold Wind Boxing!" In this way, Grandpa turned out of his men and lost.

Su Yinian thought for a moment and nodded: "When your body is well recuperated and your heart is restored, I will naturally help you!" But now, I have something else to do!

Su Yinian turned his head to look at Gong Li, "You have promised me just now that you can trade with me as long as I win, so are you willing to find those ginseng for me now?" "If the other party wants a crystal nucleus, he will never say anything, a little crystal nucleus can buy the silkworm root, he simply takes a big advantage.

Gong Li put his hands behind his back and said in a superhuman posture: "I will find you as much as you want, and I will not ask you, what do you want these for?" The transaction is exempted, and it is regarded as my filial piety to the master!

Several people

present were stunned.

Gong Shangyi raised his voice in disbelief and shouted sharply: "Do you really want to worship my master as a teacher?" Grandpa, you've got something wrong with your brain! Didn't you always want an heir? If you follow my master, no one will inherit your boxing skills!

Gong Li glared at

Gong Shangyi angrily, "Isn't it stupid?" If there are better punches, why should I hold on to my old punches!? "He's a fan of martial arts, but that doesn't mean he's brain-dead.

Su Yinian shook his head on the side and said, "But I don't want to take you as an apprentice!" "He obviously only agreed to the matter of the silkworm root, can the other party not talk so much about himself and be his apprentice?

Gong Shangyong frowned and thought that if his grandfather really became Su Yinian's apprentice, wouldn't his rank drop again and againFall? Gong Shangyong thought to himself, why do he have such a martial arts fan as a family? What a headache.

After Gong Li heard Su Yinian's words, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he snorted coldly: "Since that's the case, there will be no ginseng!"

"Grandpa, how can you be so foolish, it's so shameless! Gong Shangyi took the teacup handed over by Su Yinian, first glared at Gong Li and then said to Su Yinian, "Master, what ginseng do you want, I'll help you find it, isn't it just a little ginseng?"

"He doesn't have the ability to find those ginseng, that thing prolongs life, only I have it!" Gong Li hurriedly interrupted his grandson's words.

Gong Li stepped forward and dragged his grandson aside fiercely, and pinched the other party hard, "You said that you can not do much, the child's family, you know a fart!" Can you shut up for me! I'd love to be his apprentice!

"But if you were his apprentice, wouldn't you be the same disciple as me?" Gong Shangyi said indignantly, he was still waiting to defeat his grandfather... Hey, Gong Shangyi was suddenly stunned for a moment, and something suddenly flashed in his mind, hey... Gong Shangyi instantly grasped the fleeting thought, if grandpa became the master's apprentice, wouldn't grandpa become his junior brother? Then from now on, won't he be able to ride on his grandfather's head?

Gong Shangyi's eyes lit up, and he suddenly realized that it was good that he didn't have to stop his grandfather.

Gong Shangyong obviously affected this, this damn generation is really completely messed up, and then, he has an even more headache...

Gong Shangyi looked at his grandfather with a mocking expression, "Grandpa, haven't you always wanted others to be your apprentices?" Why is it the other way around now? Gong

Li has always had a pious attitude towards boxing, he has always wanted to make himself stronger, and now that he has a stronger boxing in front of him, he naturally understands how he will choose.

Gong Li said to Su Yinian with an earnest face: "My skills are not as good as others, and my boxing skills are not as good as yours, so I must worship you as a teacher!" "He must learn Xi Cold Wind Fist to startle his old friends.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] kneeling to solve Jia Guitian, [Tanmei] He bent his little moon, [Tanmei] HP Theory Professor Swollen Dissects Werewolves, [Tanmei] The little master of the drama is gone , [Tanmei] See you 、 [Tanmei] What should I do if I am in a gloomy roommate in online dating, [Tanmei] The beautiful omega master is white and black, [Tanmei] Quickly wear it and pick up a face-watching system, [Tanmei] Conquest, [Tanmei] as a salted fish in paranoid literature

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 0 20
nefelibata (noun.) cloud walker one who does not obey the conventions of society, literature, or art Biologist Elain Mavka is sent to a for...
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
2.4K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
211 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...