✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

86

218 3 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 86. Chapter 086: Do You Like to Seal the North?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 086 Do

you like to seal the north After filming for a day, Su Yinian returned to the hotel physically and mentally exhausted.

Opening the room and sniffing the unfamiliar breath in the air, Su Yinian frowned, he could feel that someone was coming uninvited again.

After Su Yinian changed his slippers, he looked at the beautiful gift box on the bed.

The words on the card made him quite unhappy.

[To my dearest baby!] Is

there something wrong with this old man?

Su Yinian sighed slightly, he shouldn't have sold the imperial jade to this old man at that time, and now he is completely entangled by others.

Having said that, the upbringing in his bones made Su Yinian obediently open the gift box.

Seeing a long item lying inside, Su Yinian was stunned.

This thing is very similar to the skin of ordinary yams, but this thing has layers of stripes, and at first glance, it looks a bit like a silkworm chrysalis.

This thing...

Su Yinian's eyes burst out with strong surprise, and he hurriedly picked up this thing, and after first looking at it, he could confirm his guess.

This is the silkworm root, although the epidermis is somewhat damaged, the snow silkworm pill... of the drug citation.

The Snow Silkworm Pill is also known as the Life Pill, and the lower grade pill can bring ordinary drowning people back to life and make the wounds on the body disappear. Not to mention the high-grade life pill, which is an elixir that can bring the five horses back to life.

Such an elixir may only be able to refine a dozen pills in a hundred years, and it is nothing more than the most difficult to find among them, obviously it is not a high-grade medicinal material, but it just can't be found.

Su Yinian was lucky enough to see the silkworm root once, and at that time he thought it was some small wood and almost threw it away. Later, it was this inconspicuous piece of wood that was sold for a sky-high price of 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, and it is said that the silkworm root was still damaged that day, and the medicinal properties were no longer strong, but it was sold at such a high price.

The silkworm root in Su Yinian's hand is four times the size of the silkworm root that was sold at the highest price, how can it be exchanged for a lot of points, right?

Su Yinian guessed that this point exchange instrument could detect the jade spirit, and it must also need the silkworm root.

Sure enough, as Su Yinian said, the point exchange instrument can detect the points of the silkworm root.

It's just that this point exchange device will be a little too ruthless?

The points exchanger actually only gave him 700,000 points? Is there any mistake? If this silkworm root is auctioned off, how can it be sold for 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, right? A high-grade spirit stone can be exchanged for 10,000 points, so he has to have 100 million points! But the points exchanger only gave him 700,000? The points are deducted too harshly.

Having said that, Su Yinian still obediently exchanged points, and could only wait for the opportunity to go to a higher plane in the future, and then sell the silkworm root, or it was more cost-effective to use spirit stones to exchange points.

I don't know if it's Su Yinian's delusion, Su Yinian always feels that this system is full of malice towards him. Su Yinian took out his mobile phone and wanted to call the old man immediately, but he was surprised to find that he didn't know this old man very well, and even regarded the other party as a psychopath, and even forgot to ask for the number. Su Yinian sighed slightly, it seemed that he could only wait for the other party to come to the door.

This guy sent him such a thing, and he seems to be a little attached to him, so maybe he can use it.

Looking at his points, now there are 800,000, Su Yinian is overjoyed, in this way, he can actually come to this world again, and he doesn't have to worry about the cost of going back.

After being happy, Su Yinian bought some yellow talisman on the Internet, he wanted to try to get some charms, although he didn't know much about charms, but some simple talismans and the like, Su Yinian would still be able to. As long as the aura is injected into the talisman, a simple mantra is almost enough.

The reason why the peasants remembered to make these spells was nothing more than because of the person behind Jin Shuhan, this person... Since it is not simple, Su Yinian naturally has to be fully prepared.

The first scene of "Manhunt".

Su Yinian and the actor met for the first time, with a bright smile and a very good impression of the hero and heroine. It's just that when Su Yinian turned around, the smile on his face suddenly turned cold.

The strange expression transformation made Su Yinian feel a little difficult for a while, although Su Yinian has become the biggest coffee in this crew, but his acting skills are still a little rusty.

Su Yinian smiled brightly, of course this is just a one-time pass, but it is a little difficult to make the expression on his face cold in an instant.

Su Yinian, who really couldn't find the feeling, watched from the sidelines, and I have to say that although the heroes and heroines are newcomers, the acting skills of the two are still very passable, the girl's tears come as soon as they say, and the crying is distressing and does not damage her beauty at all. Instead, it makes the crying heroine more beautiful.

In fact, Su Yinian likes the story of "Manhunt", the murderer that the actor has been chasing all his life is actually by his side. The relationship with the heroine went from being hot and beautiful at the beginning to being more polite than ordinary friends in the end, and then watching the heroine die in front of his eyes. The main line of this story is very clear, and even after reading the beginning, you can guess that the biggest villain is Su Yinian, but this does not affect their mood to watch down, at least Su Yinian was completely fascinated by this script.

Of course, the script that has not been changed before, Su Yinian doesn't want to take a second look at it.

After filming today, Wu Yingxue said that she would take Su Yinian to the apartment.

Wu Yingxue said to Su Yinian with a smile: "This company dormitory is better than those high-end apartments outside, there are all kinds of entertainment facilities inside, and there is a large garden and forest around, the environment is quite quiet, and you don't have to worry about being followed by the paparazzi." In the past, artists who went out of the company, even if they were rich and powerful, were more willing to live in the company apartment! The company attaches great importance to you, you must work hard!

Su Yinian clenched his fists and nodded, "I will definitely work hard, but..." The money in

Su Yinian's card flowed away like flowing water, and in the past half a month, nearly 100 warehouses have received materials, and there are all kinds of materials. Su Yinian also bought more than a dozen cars, and even told the other party that he would replace the glass with bulletproof glass, and Su Yinian had already bought the rest of the modified items.

Su Yinian couldn't wait to show these materials to Feng Beizhi, maybe the time flow from Feng Bei to there was very slow, but for Su Yinian, Su Yinian's miss was very long.

"Do you hear me? What are you in a daze? Wu Yingxue glanced at Su Yinian from the rearview mirror.

Su Yinian slowly came back to his senses and said, "Sister Wu, can I ask you for something?" I might disappear for a few days a month, can you push me the job!

Wu Yingxue was stunned for a moment, and then immediately put on an OK posture and said, "It's completely okay!" "Su Yinian's identity is different now, in addition to being a newcomer who is highly praised by Tiangong Entertainment, he is also the heir of the old man's decision. Wu Yingxue's heart shouted excitedly, she was unlucky for so long, and she caught such a good seedling as soon as she caught it. even has such a relationship with the old man, not to mention that Su Yinian wants to rest for a few days, even if he takes a month off. Anyway, the Gong family has set Su Yinian. Su Yinian has a promising future, and it will definitely be a long-lasting popularity.

Su Yinian didn't expect Wu Yingxue to agree to his request so easily, usually he wanted to sleep lazily, but the other party didn't agree. Why did you agree so happily this time?

However, since the other party agreed to his request, no matter what the reason, Shao Ning felt that he could breathe a sigh of relief.

After Su Yinian came to the apartment, he found that this apartment building was as high as thirty floors, surrounded by flowers and trees, and there were no other floors in the vicinity except for this high-rise building, which could indeed be blockedBlock the paparazzi's follow-up.

Su Yinian's floor is on the 19th floor, the entire floor belongs to Su Yinian, the floor inside is quite soundproof, Su Yinian heard that there is a four-person group living above, practicing dance every day, but Su Yinian didn't hear any sound downstairs.

Su Yinian cautiously asked Wu Yingxue: "Is this entire floor mine?" Is it so big?

Wu Yingxue nodded and said, "Of course, now you finally know that the company attaches great importance to you!" Other artists, some floors are almost four or five living together. It's just you, living alone. By the way, although the company allows love, it must be reported to the company, and it is forbidden to bring an apartment, do you hear?

Su Yinian nodded ignorantly, in love? As soon as these three words are mentioned... What came to his mind was Feng Beizhi.

Wu Yingxue continued: "Look at how big your apartment is, you can't rent such an apartment outside if you want to!" So you have to work hard!

Su Yinian raised her eyebrows slightly, she always felt that Wu Yingxue liked to say the word hard work today? Why do you have to make him work hard?

Wu Yingxue walked over to Su Yinian with a smile, patted Su Yinian's shoulder and said, "I believe in you, you will definitely be popular!"

Su Yinian laughed dryly twice in his heart, he didn't believe that he would be popular.

"But as you can see, my acting skills have deteriorated a lot!

Of course, Wu Yingxue also saw this problem, but in her opinion, Su Yinian may be so rusty because she hasn't been in contact with acting for a long time, and it should be fine in a few days. Didn't Su Yinian act very well when he was acting in that idol drama?

"I think your acting skills are fine, haven't you downloaded a lot of movies? Watch more movies of those actors, it will help you! You have to try to understand their feelings when acting, the emotion increases, and the emotional outpouring after acting in the movie is layered, and I will buy you some books when the time comes, you can figure it out! By the way, do you like men or women?

Su Yinian's cheeks suddenly turned red, and he stammered back, "You, why are you asking this?"

"It's not because you were so careless that you called a person's name when you went to sleep, I wondered if this person wasn't a woman's name either!" So you should have someone you like, right? If you're gay, you can also prepare in advance for something to deal with in the future! And Wu Yingxue really can't imagine, what kind of god can take down this little fool in front of him?

"I..." Su Yinian was embarrassed and didn't know how to speak.

"That person's name is Feng Beizhi!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 跪求解甲归田 、 [耽美] 他掰弯了他的小月亮 、 [耽美] HP之论教授肿么解剖狼人 、 [耽美] 戏精小少爷他玩脱了 、 [耽美] 见你 、 [耽美] 网恋到阴郁室友怎么办 、 [耽美] 漂亮omega少爷是白切黑 、 [耽美] 快穿之捡到一只看脸系统 、 [耽美] 征服 、 [耽美] 在偏执文学中当咸鱼

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 285 42
My sister and I have been waiting, I fear our parents will never come. What did come was a droid, and along with it came an adventure, a war between...
3.3K 345 56
After ten years in prison, Yancy is suddenly taken from the closest thing to a home he had for a top-secret government experiment. For years now, hig...
136K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
83.3K 1.6K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...