Slytherin Boys One Shots

By ALarryWhore

Let's starts a journey of Y/N and our Slytherin Boys- Includes Mattheo,Draco,Enzo,Blaise, Regulus and Theo. A... More

Nice to meet you- Mattheo
the morning after- Theordore
Always More Than Friends- Draco Malfoy
Studying with Tom Riddle
Fights and Jealousy-Theodore Nott
Fights and Jealousy pt 2- Theodore Nott
little things-Lorenzo Berkshire
Im tired of waiting - Blaise Zabini
first kiss -Regulus Black
The moment that they fell in love
Your Engagement Ring
Spending the Day with you-Tom Riddle
Im tired of waiting part 2 - Blaise Zabini
My Best Friends Boyfriend-Theodore Nott
My Best Friends Boyfriend part 2-Theodore Nott
The female Enzo- Lorenzo Berkshire
Benefits Always turn to love-Theodore Nott
kisses and Rejection -Mattheo Riddle
i love you- Lorenzo Berkshire
You're the only one-Tom Riddle
I love you pt 2- Lorenzo Berkshire
walking in on you changing.
kisses and Rejection pt 2- Mattheo Riddle
My best Friends boyfriend pt 3-Theodore Nott
clingy
clingy part 2 -Tom.
Clingy Part 2- Lorenzo.
Clingy part 2- Theodore
clingy part 2 -Mattheo
Clingy part 2- Draco
How he holds your hand.
clingy part 2- Blaise.
Clingy part 2- Regulus
believing a rumour you cheated on them. 1
believing a rumour you cheated on them. 2
believing a rumour you cheated on them.3
believing a rumour you cheated part 4 Tom
believing a rumour you cheated on them 4. Mattheo
believing a rumour you cheated on them 4 Draco
believing a rumour you cheated on them part 4 Theo
Dancing in the rain -Draco
Behind the nice guy- Lorenzo Berkshire
Believing a rumour you cheated on him part 4- Enzo

i love you pt 3-Lorenzo Berkshire

1.8K 31 4
By ALarryWhore

Your one year anniversary went by pretty normal. You went out to dinner where Enzo spoiled you, he got you flowers, he got you some new clothes that you were looking at and your favourite sweets. You appreciated everything that he had done for you but deep down there was only one thing that you wanted from him and that was for him to tell you that he loves you. After leaving your belongings in your dorm you two decided to to for a walk near the black lake. The moon was bright so you had no trouble seeing where the two of you were walking.

"I can't believe I got to call you mine for a whole year now" He said with a smile as you stopped near the water. You glanced over at him with a smile on your face. "Yeah, it's been the best year of my life" You told him softly. He came up behind you and hugged you with his arms around your waist pulling you flush against his back. You leaned back into him with your eyes closed with a content sigh.

"You've been very, um, quite today. Did you not enjoy our day out?" He asked concerned. You turned around in his arms draped you hands around his neck. "Don't be silly, of course I had a great time. You're my favourite person. I love spending time with you" You said gently. Your voice dropped slightly at the word love.

You looked at his face. The moonlight shinning bright on his face making him the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen, his smile was bright "I'm glad" He said as he kissed you softly before pulling back. "The moon is beautiful " you said as you turned your head a bit to look up at the sky "I have the most beautiful thing in the world in my arms right now" He said with a smirk as he watched you blush from the compliment.

You knew that you had to say it. Even just this once. Even if you don't hear it back.

"Thank you for everything that you did, for everything that you do for me everyday. I can never thank you enough for it Enzo. You're my greatest achievement so far and the fact that I've had you all to myself for a whole year still seems not real, I just. Really, I lo-" You stopped yourself before you could finish your sentence and turned around, saving yourself from heartbreak knowing he won't say it back.

You leaned back against him missing the way that he frowned. He knew what you were going to say and he was just waiting for you.

"Say it " He whispered in your ear sending a shiver down your spine "What?" You asked into the darkness as he wrapped his arms tighter around you and pulling you closer. "I said. Say. It" He whispered again kissing behind your ear.

"I love you" You whispered closing your eyes. Knowing that you'll never heart it back. But that's okay. Really.

"I love you too" He whispered making your eyes fly open, turning around with your eyes wide you were met with him smiling softly. "Wait what " you said shaking your head.

"I said I love you too' He repeated making your cry out in joy "you do?" You questioned and cupped his cheek. "I do, I love you so much. I love everything about you. I can't imagine my life without you" He said making you kiss him roughly making him chuckle.

"Say it again please " You mumbled.

"I love you" He whispered. Kissing you softly this time and smiling "I love you too" You said making him kiss your forehead "I know, and I'm sorry it took me so long to say it" He whispered making you shake your head "you're worth waiting for" you assured him.

"Can I hear you say it again?" Asking gently he brought his lips closer to yours

"I love you " He whispered out before connecting your lips together again.

Fun fact. It took my own boyfriend nearly a year before he told me that he loved me. It is true. People fall in love at different times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 703 28
Tom Riddle Mattheo Riddle Theo Nott
25.4K 213 18
Just like what you see on TikTok only it's here. Everything I write is original even though some of the writing may look plagiarized, it's not. repea...
78.1K 1.1K 36
tiktok didn't hit enough so i started spitting these oneshots out on here!!!! wp took this down because content was against guidelines, so im going t...
54.6K 472 60
slytherin boy imagines featuring . ݁ mattheo riddle . ݁ draco malfoy . ݁ theodore nott . ݁ lorenzo burkshire . ݁ tom riddle