✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

77

194 5 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 77. Chapter 077: Just Friends

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 077 It's Just a Friend When

the police came to the door, Su Qiao was completely panicked, she hurriedly ran to her mother for help, but Jin Shuhan didn't want to see her.

Seeing his daughter anxiously walking around the door, Jin Shuhan was also a little unbearable, and reluctantly opened the door.

Su Qiao threw herself into her mother's arms and shouted anxiously, "Mom, what should I do?" The police found me up..."I knew that she would have just solved Liu Xia, so there would be nothing to do." Even if Liu Xia catches the handle, it is better than having nothing now.

Jin Shuhan patted his daughter's shoulder and said, "Are you stupid?" You and Liu Xiang do know each other, you are good friends, so you give him some money to help him, this is what good friends should do, isn't it?

When Su Qiao heard this, her eyes lit up, as if the victims floating in the vast ocean finally caught a piece of driftwood, Su Qiao nodded excitedly and said: "Yes, I am friends with her, so isn't it reasonable for me to have contact with her?"

Jin Shuhan sighed in his heart, fortunately her daughter was not stupid, otherwise she would have been angry.

"What about things on the web? How can the other party have so much evidence? Su Qiao knew that her identity was "stolen" since she was a child, but she never thought that one day all this would be revealed, and everyone knew that she was the son of the junior.

She couldn't stand this and had to find a way to stop it.

Jin Shuhan's beautiful eyes showed a burst of coldness, she would never allow anyone to ruin all this that she had managed. Even if that person is the person she loves the most.

"You don't care about this matter, I'll take care of it! "Now it may be that only Su Yinian's real disappearance can solve all this and make everyone forget about this matter.

After all, time is the best way to heal everything.

A solid white apartment building.

Luo Fenglin pressed his temples and posted all the evidence on the Internet, then turned around with a long sigh of relief and looked at the middle-aged man sitting on the balcony, the man's face was pale, he kept coughing, and his handkerchief was stained with red liquid.

Luo Fenglin sighed slightly, "I've put all the evidence on the Internet!" Jin Shuhan shouldn't be able to do it! The

middle-aged man's voice was hoarse, and his pale face became more and more bright red with thin lips, "Thank you!" The

middle-aged man said, covering his mouth with a handkerchief and coughing again.

Luo Fenglin stood up and walked towards the middle-aged man, "You better take it easy, you should know that you won't live long!" The

middle-aged man nodded, "I know!" Thank you! Luo

Fenglin smiled bitterly, Jin Shuhan, tell me how much you have ruined?

On the Internet, some people began to spontaneously gather videos of Su Qiao playing a big name, not treating the assistant as a person, etc., and released the black material at one time, and the other party seemed to want to step Su Qiao into the bottom.

As we all know, Su Yinian is still in the police, and it is estimated that he is still waiting in line for questioning, so the person who wants to do something to Su Qiao now is probably Su Qiao's former rival. Su Qiao has always been arrogant like a peacock, and he doesn't look at others at all. thinks she's an acting school, but in fact, everyone else is watching her jokes! Now the Su family can be said to be pushed by everyone after all, the Su family's "genuine lady" Jin Shuhan has not been able to come up with decent evidence until now to prove that he is not a junior, he only knows how to delete posts, and the more the other party deletes, the more it proves the other party's weakness.

More fans feel sorry for their own Su Yinian, not to mention being hacked and scolded all these years, and still have to endure these pains to live, it is really not easy for their Su Yinian.

So when I was at the police station.

Su Yinian waited boredly, and then he gradually noticed several female policemen around him, and his gaze gradually became a little... Motherhood is rampant, of course, this is on the premise that he is not mistaken.

Su Yinian turned his head a little uncomfortably, but found that a beautiful and delicate little policewoman walked towards Su Yinian, and the little policewoman patted Su Yinian's shoulder and said, "I will always support you, don't admit defeat!"

Su Yinian: "..."Can you say something that he can understand?"

Wu Yingxue stepped on red high heels and walked elegantly in the emergency corridor, only stepping on the corridor soundly, when she saw a young man in the police station, Wu Yingxue's face instantly became ugly, and she immediately walked slowly and quietly, for fear that her high heels would make a little noise.

The young man raised his eyebrows, and secretly said in his heart, there is no interest.

Wu Yingxue saw Su Yinian sitting in the corridor, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that Su Yinian had not been questioned, but was thrown here, Wu Yingxue was a little helpless. However, Wu Yingxue also knew that there was no way to do it, and sometimes the police really couldn't take care of anything else when they were busy.

Su Yinian took the initiative to look at Wu Yingxue, and asked a little embarrassedly: "Don't you think they look at me a little strangely!" "

Looks? Don't you think? Wu Yingxue looked at Su Yinian with a sympathetic expression, but she didn't expect Su Yinian to have such a tragic life experience.

Su Yinian: "..."Yes, Wu Yingxue also showed such a look now.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why do they all look at me like that? Did something happen? Su Yinian was tickled by curiosity.

"I didn't even know that you had such a miserable past..."Wu Yingxue sighed and patted Su Yinian on the shoulder. She is even more sure that she must put Su Yinian in the position of superstar.

Su Yinian: "Huh? "What if he still doesn't understand?

Wu Yingxue said to herself: "Don't worry, I will definitely make you a more dazzling star than Su Qiao, but I think Su Qiao is estimated to be cool, and the police seem to have found out that there is a relationship between her and Liu Xia." It's just that Su Qiao seems to have denied that there is a trading relationship with Liu Xia, saying that she and Liu Xia are just good friends! In this way, those so-called call evidence and transfer records can no longer be used as transaction evidence, Su Qiao's statement, although it will put her in a somewhat embarrassing situation, but it can indeed save her life.

Su Yinian didn't care about Su Qiao's affairs at all, he frowned tightly, his face was full of curiosity: "I just want to know now, why do you think I'm miserable?" And how did I not know I had a tragic past!?

These words seemed to Wu Yingxue to make Su Yinian stronger and stronger, Su Yinian didn't think that the past was tragic, which is enough to show that Su Yinian still has a pure heart, he did not resent God's unfairness to him, but has been trying to live.

"Don't you know? Your family identity has been clearly revealed on the Internet. Wu Yingxue took out her mobile phone and planned to show Su Yinian this warm-up, Su Yinian would never have imagined that he would contract the top five hot searches in one day in his lifetime.

"How so? Su Yinian frowned slightly, the current network is too developed, he is still planning to find evidence, but his life experience has already been found clear on the Internet?

Wu Yingxue said angrily: "Don't you even go on Weibo?" You're already red!

Su Yinian shook his head and said, "I don't remember the Weibo password anymore!" "For this body, although it is the happiest thing to go on Weibo every time, it is also a little uncomfortable, because under his published articles or selfies, there are always more scolding than praise. Therefore, this body gradually doesn't go on Weibo very much, and as a result, the password is not remembered.

After hearing Su Yinian's words, Wu Yingxue reacted, "It's no wonder, no wonder you haven't been for more than half a month."It's okay to post a news, you give me your phone, and I'll set a password for you again! And in the future, I'll help you take care of Weibo! Oh, this is the fuss, you are still the party, and you don't know anything?

After

Su Yinian took Wu Yingxue's mobile phone, she was stunned when she saw these reports and evidence.

Su Yinian looked up in some surprise and looked at Wu Yingxue in disbelief: "Where did this evidence come from?" I can't even find any of these evidence!

Wu Yingxue can still see that Su Yinian is not lying, Su Yinian did not make any extra small movements when he said this, so it should really not be Su Yinian who announced his identity on the Internet.

So who could this person be? So powerful?

saw Su Yinian constantly looking at the hot search messages on Weibo.

Wu Yingxue said slowly: "You don't care who the person who helps you is, in short, he has no ill will towards you!" He got so much evidence, and it will be beneficial for you to save it!

Su Yinian sighed and nodded, "I've always dreamed that one day I can openly say that I am not the son of the junior, but I didn't expect someone to do something for me that I couldn't do!"

Looking at the sadness and emotion on Su Yinian's face, Wu Yingxue sighed softly and patted Su Yinian's shoulder, "Don't think about it too much, and since the matter has been revealed, you can just post a Weibo!" After all, it's better for you to make a statement in person for such an important matter, your fans are waiting for you! Although Wu Yingxue actually doesn't like to be popular in this way, but there is no way, Su Yinian happened to meet this favorable time, place, and people, if this is rejected, there is really no better way to publicize it.

Su Yinian frowned slightly, "But what should I post?" "

Say what you want to say most! But this is only one time, and if you want to say anything in the future, you want to take a selfie or something, you have to get my permission, understand? Wu Yingxue said coldly, there are some things that must be said ugly in advance, and in the future, Su Yinian will not have the freedom to say whatever he wants.

Su Yinian nodded his hair and posted a Weibo.

[My mother can finally look at it! 】

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Langlang nail homo) rain falling cinnabar, [Tanmei] other people's children have a very low sense of existence, [Tanmei] scum taste, [Tanmei] fast wearing green tea upgrade system , [Tanmei] Yunyang novelist chaos, [Tanmei] What bad intentions can a dog have, [Tanmei] is not perfect, [Tanmei] drunk Yangzhou, [ Tanmei] rubbing love and peeping love , [Tanmei] fell in love with the sick boss in the fear of travel

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
Snow By Julia E.

Science Fiction

946K 58.5K 98
After an apocalyptic event that thrusts the world into a new ice age, Calestia - a 17-year-old girl with a strong will - must learn to survive on a l...