✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

75

199 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 75. Chapter 075: Liu Xia's death is a big trouble

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 075 Liu Xia's death made

Su Yinian know too little about this world after all, he didn't know how the man in front of him knew that he had a secret, but he knew very well that this man couldn't stay. However, there was surveillance everywhere a few meters away, and Su Yinian was a little afraid to gamble.

The man looked at Su Yinian for a long time and said, "Let's make a deal, you give me a price that satisfies me, and I can tell you all the big and small things of the Su family!" "The money given by the Su family is too little, and the man still likes Su Yinian more than the Su family, after all, he really wants to know what secrets Su Yinian has.

Su Yinian shook his head coldly, his eyes were dyed with killing intent, "I don't need it!" No matter how many people the Su family sends, there is only one way to die!

The

man couldn't help but laugh when he heard this, "You're quite confident, but as far as I know, you didn't hire a bodyguard by your side!"

"I don't need bodyguards, I'll just do it myself." Su Yinian said, and quickly rushed forward, Su Yinian's speed was very fast, his fist hit the man's cheek hard, and the man didn't react.

The man only saw a burst of afterimages rushing towards him, and then he was beaten, and the man immediately realized that Su Yinian was probably also a practitioner, he covered his face with his arm and hurriedly retreated, and quickly stood still against the wall, looking at Su Yinian in disbelief.

"How could you?

"The Su family has been staring at me so closely, I have to plan for myself!" Without the slightest ability to save your life, do you think I'll swagger and let you follow? Su Yinian stepped forward and grabbed the man's wrist.

When the man's face was about to shake off Su Yinian, he found a burning and stinging pain in his wrist, and he looked at his wrist in a panic There was actually a fire...

Su Yinian sighed slightly, "Actually, if your curiosity wasn't so heavy, I didn't plan to kill you." You killed Liu Xia! In that case, I don't have to be ashamed, you go and die! The

man's body quickly caught fire, his scream was only a few seconds, and then slowly, he turned into ashes in front of Su Yinian, and he no longer had the arrogant appearance at the beginning.

A thunderclap swept across the sky, and the downpour soon fell, washing away the scorched marks on the ground.

The news of Liu Xia's death soon caused an uproar in the entertainment industry.

After all, Liu Xia's death was very miserable, and it is said that she was raped by someone.

When Su Yinian heard the news, he frowned tightly. That killer still has such a disgusting fetish, but fortunately he is dead.

This way.

Su family.

Su Xuan has never been able to contact the man, his expression is getting more and more ugly, generally speaking, the man will give him a message once every half an hour, and he has never been contacted for a whole night.

The man said that he was going to continue to follow Su Yinian, could it be that something was wrong here?!

Now that Liu Xia's death is getting bigger and bigger, it is frequently on the hot search, no matter how Liu Xia used to be a gold medal agent, after the stars who were brought by him came out to mourn, people remembered Liu Xia again. That's it, if Liu Xia just died an ordinary accident, then there should be nothing. But Liu Xia was killed by someone and raped by someone, which caused a violent public backlash and anger.

Su Xuan frowned secretly, if he knew that the killer actually had a habit of raping corpses, he would not ask the other party for "help" no matter what.

The knock on the door sounded at this time, and Su Xuan opened the door and saw his mother Jin Shuhan.

Su Xuan immediately smiled: "Mom, why are you back?" Aren't you going on a tour?

Jin Shuhan pushed the door open, closed the door, and dragged Su Xuan into the room, "What's the matter with you?" How did you make such a big deal out of it?

Su Xuan's expression was a little stiff, and he said awkwardly: "Mom, what are you talking about?" Why can't I understand?

Jin Shuhan pinched Su Xuan's arm hard, and said angrily: "You are my son, I don't know what you do?" And your sister, didn't I tell you that your sister likes to do stupid things, that's your sister, don't get involved with him! Liu Xia was killed by someone you sent, right?! What about the killer? Is it solved?

Su Xuan thought that he couldn't hide anything from his mother, so he simply admitted: "I can't contact that person now, there is no news after he said yesterday that he was going to follow

Su Yinian." Mom, if I had known he was going to make such a big fuss, I wouldn't have asked him for help. What should I do now?

Jin Shuhan frowned slightly, and his beautiful eyes were a little ruthless, "The person you are looking for will come back when he can't get along abroad, you can't find someone with a higher price, what can you do with 2 million?" A professional killer kills a person for more than 5 million, what do you say you can find for this money? It's a drag again, have you forgotten what I told you? You can't kill Su Yinian!

Speaking of his mother's request, Su Xuan was also a little helpless, "You don't know how much my sister hates Su Yinian, no matter how much we suppress Su Yinian over the years, he has become more and more frustrated, and he even almost grabbed the role with his sister last time." In fact, Su Xuan also knows that Su Yinian is talented in acting, and the other party may be born to be a star. So no matter how they suppress it, Su Yinian has the ability to get up again and again. If you want Su Yinian to shut up and disappear in front of them forever, there may be only one way.

Death......

But what was very strange to him was that his mother was quite disgusted with them attacking Su Yinian, but she never stopped them from suppressing Su Yinian. and his father, sometimes he suppressed Su Yinian fiercely, and sometimes he seemed to be a different person.

Su Xuan knew that there was a secret in his mother, but now, whether his mother wanted it or not, they could only let Su Yinian disappear.

Jin Shu gritted his teeth angrily: "Are you planning to make me angry to death?" "If you kill Su Yinian, they will really have nothing.

"Mom, we can't help it now, if Su Yinian doesn't die, we will be the unlucky ones at that time, and he has evidence in his hand! Although I don't know why he didn't send out the evidence, but he has the handle of our Su family in his hands, and I am also forced to be helpless! This is all a trouble caused by my sister! Su Xuan had a headache and embarrassment, and it was probably a little difficult to make Su Yinian disappear completely. Now he can only hope that Su Yinian will continue to pump his brain and not hand over the evidence to the police.

"Then have you ever thought that if he has evidence in his hands, Liu Xia may also have it in his hands. And your sister's waste, she must have personally talked to Liu Xia about Su Yinian, and now that you kill Liu Xia, those evidences will definitely fall into the hands of the police! You only know how to guard against Su Yinian, why did you forget to guard against Liu Xia? "Jin Shu's chest hurts, why did she give birth to such a stupid pair of children?! didn't inherit any of her intelligence at all, and would only do some small actions that couldn't be put on the table.

Su Xuan's face had obviously forgotten about this stubble, he really wanted to get rid of this handle, so he forgot, if the matter was taken over by the police, what would happen to them?

"So what do we do now?

"What to do? Jin Shuhan snorted coldly, "You have to sacrifice something, the police have taken control of the Liu family, and now all the evidence is in the police station, what else can we do except admit it?" Who told you to do these things without asking me before? It's stupid enough, and I'm doing something stupid! "

Mom, I'm sorry..." Su Xuan's face was ugly, he also knew that he had done something wrong in this matter, and that he was too negligent.

Jin Shuhan also knew that what he said was too ugly, so he patted his son on the shoulder and comforted: "Don't meddle in this matter, you should act as if you don't know anything, wait for the police to check on the door, and then talk about it!"

"Mom, why can't you do it to Su Yinian? Su Xuan still wanted to know about his mother's subordinates to Su YinianReasons for mercy.

Jin Shuhan glanced at Su Xuan coldly, this son of hers, he really doesn't know anything, he doesn't understand anything, he only knows how to ask why.

"Have you ever thought about it, he is your father's son after all, and if he dies, does your father really feel nothing at all? Can't you see that your father has regretted it all these years? If we kill Su Yinian at this time, your father will be wary of us, and there will be an extra thorn in his heart. You're still young, so you don't understand, people, the older you get, the more you are afraid of retribution and death, if you still want to do it! I won't stop you either! Jin Shuhan said and turned to leave and went back to the room.

Having said that, Jin Shuhan still took out his mobile phone and contacted someone.

"Now only you can help me! The

voice of the person on the other side was a little hoarse, "I can't help you, I have changed my destiny, I have already suffered retribution..."

Jin Shuhan looked flustered, and his eyes were slightly red.

"This daughter of mine doesn't think of me as her father!

Jin Shuhan gritted his teeth fiercely: "At this time, you are still talking about anger?" I've given you whatever you want over the years, and you've taken a lot of his property, but it's just a favor, can you still take your life? "

It's already killing me! The

golden book contains a momentary weakness of heart, "Aren't you not dead?" In short, if Su Qiao is really in prison, don't blame me for being unkind to you!

"But the problem is that I can't help even if I want to! I'm abroad now, or did you let me leave, remember? The male voice on the other end of the line yelled angrily.

Jin Shuhan only then remembered that she had indeed broken up this person.

"It's too far away, there's no way? Jin Shuhan's eyes were filled with tears.

"Yes, no way! Moreover, Su Yinian's life... Changed!

When Jin Shuhan heard this, his face instantly turned pale, and he sat on the bed in a daze, his mobile phone fell to the ground, and he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Langlang nail homo) rain falling cinnabar, [Tanmei] other people's children have a very low sense of existence, [Tanmei] scum taste, [Tanmei] fast wearing green tea upgrade system , [Tanmei] Yunyang novelist chaos, [Tanmei] What bad intentions can a dog have, [Tanmei] is not perfect, [Tanmei] drunk Yangzhou, [ Tanmei] rubbing love and peeping love , [Tanmei] fell in love with the sick boss in the fear of travel

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
71.6K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
215K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...