✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

71

210 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 71. Chapter 071: The talent show is a foil

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 071 Talent Show When

Su Yinian received the call, he was a little confused, why did he think he had found him? Liu Xia has just resigned, and she is so lucky?!

"You asked me to go to the company? Is there a job for me? If not, Su Yinian actually doesn't want to go, because he has more important things to do now, and he really doesn't have the energy to deal with the things in the entertainment industry. Besides, on the first day he came to this world, Su Yinian had already checked the entertainment industry on the Internet, and to understand the entertainment industry and those stars at a deeper level, it was the kind of work he didn't like. He doesn't like to stand in front of people, that makes him uncomfortable, he is not Xi to doing this kind of thing.

The female voice on the opposite side had a businesslike attitude, and her voice was cold, "Yes, there are important things to discuss with you, in short, you will come to the company tomorrow!" Also, Liu Xia is no longer your agent, we have to take a look, and then find you a new agent! "Such a good seedling, in fact, she is a little excited, but she also has to see what her own boss means, because Su Yinian was suppressed and made her a little vigilant, she doesn't know who did it to Su Yinian, what if it is her own boss? If you offend the boss, you'll be in trouble. Skirt, let's take a look first! And she found him such a job, in fact, she has done her best to Su Yinian.

Su Yinian was stunned, Liu Xia was gone, he nodded and said, "Thank you!"

Su Yinian thought so much according to his own mind, of course, he was unwilling, and he also wanted to terminate the contract. But if the contract is terminated, ten times the liquidated damages, and the liquidated damages of 50 million Su Yinian really doesn't want to pay this money. He doesn't have enough money to collect supplies now, how can he give out the 50 million?

Su Yinian was really reluctant to pay this money, and after thinking about it carefully, he had already started shopping anyway, and he was usually quite leisurely. In this case, it seems that there is nothing wrong with gritting your teeth and doing this job, after all, this body's desire is to become a big star and let everyone know the ugly things that the Su family has done.

Since Su Yinian occupies this body, it seems a little unreasonable not to do something for this body. So Su Yinian thought about it and planned to go to the company tomorrow.

But in between, Su Yinian still has to open the map first, search where this company is, Su Yinian is now very familiar with these high-tech navigation and other things, he has even downloaded a few small games now, and played Lianliankan and Cool Run, although he dies very fast every time, but this is also an improvement.

After searching for the company's address, Su Yinian seized the time to continue shopping in large quantities, anyway, his space was infinite, and he didn't buy too much. Because the space has a preservation effect, Su Yinian also bought thousands of catties of pork, Su Yinian tried, but there was no way to load live animals, so he could only let people slaughter these pigs, chickens, ducks, fish, etc. and put them into the space. Su Yinian went to more than a dozen markets in a row and directly bought all the meat. He also took the time to cooperate with someone, and the next batch of pork could be given to him in 10 days, 100 pigs, tens of thousands of catties. Of course, chicken, duck, fish, and meat Su Yi thought about it.

After hanging up the communication contentedly.

Early the next morning, Su Yinian got up and went to Tiangong for entertainment.

Tiangong Entertainment.

A young man in a police uniform reclined on the sofa.

The young man's name is Gong Shanghao, he is a policeman, and he is also a policeman who originally thought that Su Yinian was an ancient warrior, and the reason why he came to find his younger brother was of course for Su Yinian's business.

Gong Shanghao smiled and said, "I searched for a long time before I knew that Su Yinian was your artist. "That's easy, you don't have to look for someone like a needle in a haystack.

However, at this moment, the man sitting at the desk opposite him had a gloomy face, the man was Gong Shanghao's younger brother Gong Shangyong, Gong Shangyong frowned tightly and looked at Su Yinian's information. Some people don't understand how their artists still have such good seedlings, such a good songwriter, who can compose lyrics and music, whose acting skills are quite passable, and whose appearance is also amazing, how can they fall to the eighteenth line?

Although he was also afraid that his old man would not be able to think about it for a while, but with his brother in front of him, he felt that it should not be him who had to suffer in the end, so he could make Su Yinian a superstar to make money. As for my brother's request, it's better to let my brother resist for a few more years.

If Gong Shanghao knew what his younger brother was thinking, he would probably be angry, wouldn't he just quit his younger brother to take up the family business for his dream? Is it necessary to cheat him again and again?

"I'd love to give him to the old man, but he'll make me a lot of money! So let's talk about handing him over to the old man later! Gong Shangyong said unceremoniously, he sees people very well, otherwise his company would not have so many actors, actresses, singers and queens, and queens, he believes that Su Yinian will be popular in his hands, and it will be a big fire.

"Hey, there aren't many geniuses like him who are undisciplined or self-taught, if you don't hand him over to the old man, it will be the two of us who will be unlucky at that time! Gong Shanghao said angrily, he didn't want to inherit the old man's messy boxing skills. He just wants to be his policeman quietly, and he will be begging for a beautiful daughter-in-law in the future, and he doesn't want to mix anything else at all.

Gong Shangyong didn't intend to pay attention to the eldest brother's "pleading" at all, waved his hand, and said: "When the time comes, just find someone to fool grandpa, Su Yinian will make money for me first!" "He's decided.

"It's really a money pit, then whatever you want, I don't care about you! Gong Shanghao stood up angrily, turned around and left. When did his brother become so fond of money? I know how to make money every day, and I don't look for a daughter-in-law at the age of 29.

Gong Shangyong looked at Su Yinian's photo, thinking about how to check this Su Yinian carefully, and how could that agent let such a good seedling idle at home and pick his feet?

A cold light crossed the depths of Gong Shangyong's eyes, Liu Xia... It's not like you!

After Su Yinian came to the company, he learned that the company was going to let him participate in a talent show.

Su Yinian didn't understand it at first, he had been debuting for so many years, why did he still let him participate in the talent show? As a result, he later learned that he originally wanted him to be a foil, that is, the kind of person who is facing the right face and his back face, who is cool and handsome and who pretends to be ugly, and who eats meat and drinks soup... That's what it means.

Su Yinian looked at the beautiful woman in front of him and asked a little tangled, "What if I don't want to participate in this show?" The

woman glanced at Su Yinian angrily and said, "If you don't want to participate, it's okay, we can't make money, you know the consequences!" Besides, how long have you been idle at home, it's good for you to participate in this show, we invited the singer and the queen, and specially invited a mentor from abroad, if they take a fancy to it, the company will also rebuild your packaging You maybe! Tell me about you, are you really going to just sit at home and do nothing? You have to obey the company's orders, if you don't obey, it is equivalent to a breach of contract, do you know how much liquidated damages? "It's a shame that she's kind enough to meddle in things, but Su Yinian still doesn't appreciate it.

Su Yinian hurriedly nodded and said, "I know..."

"What can you do? Su Yinian, I am really for your good, and I also know what happened to you, Liu Xia is still old after all and has no vision, but I am different, I will strive to be your agent, but you have to fight for me, you know? The woman spoke in displeasure.

Su Yinian hesitated for a moment, nodded heavily, and said, "Okay then!" The

woman said, leaving to do her own thing.

Su Yinian knew that he had to agree, because he really didn't want to lose money, and 50 million could buy a lot of supplies. Besides, if you participate in this show just to be a foil for people, you don't need to be more brilliant, singing, dancing, it is the business of this body. Moreover, after participating in this show, he can take 200,000, and he won't take it for nothing! 200,000 can buy a lot of meat.

Since Su Yinian started collecting materials, although he has money now, he still feels that the money is not enough, one billion, Su Yinian feels that he may spend it in a month.

Thinking about it this way, I really still have to make money, and I can make a little bit of money.

By the way, he must also hire someone to help him guard the warehouse, and he must also get a few more warehouses, and go to the east regularly every weekWest retracted into the space.

The more Su Yinian thought about it, the more he felt that this idea was very good, so he posted a recruitment information on the Internet, but Su Yinian suddenly found that he began to know how to use a computer.

Su Yinian frowned secretly, it must be that the memory of this body is fading, fortunately, he has been working hard to learn Xi these days, otherwise he really doesn't know what to do.

As soon as the recruitment information was sent out, Su Yinian received a call from a young man in the afternoon of the same day.

The young man said that he had studied martial arts for 10 years and would definitely be able to do the job, but the other party was a little entangled in what to do.

After repeated questioning, the young man said that he had a criminal record, but it didn't matter if Su Yinian thought about it, and the two decided to meet and talk again.

The two agreed to meet near the warehouse, and after meeting, Su Yinian found that the young man was a very handsome young man, and heard that the other party was in prison because he was "stabbing in both ribs" for his friend. Su Yinian was a little helpless, this person was a little stupid at first glance! Although Su Yinian didn't fully believe what the other party said, looking at the other party's face, he always felt that the other party should not be a bad person.

And Su Yinian currently needs manpower, so he hired the young man in front of him to come to the glove warehouse.

After that, there were several phone calls one after another, either the other party said that Su Yinian didn't understand, or his voice was very loud, although the other party was very polite, but after seeing it, Su Yinian felt that it was not appropriate. However, there are also a few Su Yinian who are very satisfied, burly, and especially able to bluff people.

And there's...

is handsome, not losing to the star's figure, and the clothes on his body look quite rich, so I don't know how to apply.

Su Yinian didn't want to agree, but the other party was very powerful and could catch him three palms, so Su Yinian immediately asked the other party to go to work tomorrow.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Burning Snow City , [Tanmei] After the quilt becomes a sperm, [Tanmei] Dusk after the confession [String sound] , [Tanmei] Fierce Meng, [Tanmei] He likes his last year , [Tanmei] there is a ghost behind me, [Tanmei] a scholar, [Tanmei] sucking, [Tanmei] after the prince was captured by the dragon , [Tanmei] Sichun disease treatment

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 89 1
Season 1 of Between the Crystals coming summer 2024. Add this to your library and get notified when it's available for you to read. Summary: Run. Don...
78.6K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
32 7 3
[A short story set in the Witch Doctors Inc universe] *** He writes to her. She is long gone. She is everything. She is perfect. She is eternal. She...
18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...