✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

69

199 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 69. Chapter 069: Evidence Kills Under His Hands

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 069 The Evidence Is Under His Hands Murderous Intentions

Liu Xia, who was hung up by Su Yinian and the communication, was restless in the room, thinking about it and not knowing what to do.

At this time, there was a sound in the hallway, and a beautiful girl walked in with a schoolbag and a school uniform.

"Mom, where's my roast chicken, did you buy it? Seeing her

baby daughter, Liu Xia hurriedly stood up and said with a smile to her daughter: "Of course I bought it, I bought two!" A grilled chicken and a fried chicken are your favorites!

"Mommy, I love you so much! The girl happily hugged her mother and kissed her on the face.

Liu Xia smiled helplessly, watching her daughter run to the kitchen excitedly, the smile on Liu Xia's face slowly became sad. She didn't allow her daughter to be disgraced no matter what, she made a wrong step at the beginning, and now she can only make a mistake to the end.

In the evening, my daughter fell asleep.

quickly dialed Su Qiao's phone number, and hurriedly told Su Qiao that Su Yinian had evidence in his hand.

Su Qiao on the other end of the phone was so angry that he scolded: "How did you let him take evidence?" He has a camera installed in the room, how can you not feel it at all? You don't want to join forces to trap me, do you? "deliberately set him up, in fact, Su Yinian wanted to fix her! Otherwise, how could Liu Xia not know about such a big thing as Su Yinian's installation of a camera? !

Liu Xia is Su Yinian's agent, is this like a thing to ignore Su Yinian?

Su Qiao on the other end of the phone was already angry and was about to crush the phone.

Liu Xia smiled bitterly and hurriedly said: "He and I need 10 million to buy this evidence, is it necessary for me to cheat you?" Now I have the handle in his hands again, and my whole life has been held by him! There's no need to pit you! "What did Su Qiao say? He also wants to come to the pit with Su Yinian! But the problem is that Su Yinian doesn't need her anymore, what can she do?

Su Qiao snorted coldly, and said in a low voice: "You deserve it, if you had known that he had installed a camera, this incident would not have happened today!" Tell me, what should we do now? "She's going to be a superstar in the future, and she can't let something break her dreams.

"Why don't we buy the evidence back? Liu Xia said cautiously, now is the best way to buy the evidence back, otherwise I am afraid that Su Yinian will accidentally shake her hands and post the evidence on the Internet, then her life will be completely ruined.

Hearing the other party say this, Su Qiao couldn't help but snort, bit her red lip, and said angrily after a while: "Why should I buy it?" Of course, you are responsible for your own mistakes! "It would be impossible for her to give Su Yinian 10 million for nothing, she would rather use this money to buy Su Yinian's life.

Hearing that Su Qiao was actually planning to stand by and watch, Liu Xia couldn't help it, and said with an ugly face: "How can you not care about anything?" It was because of you. If you don't want to help, we're all going to die! She had already thought very clearly, she couldn't get the money anyway, if Su Qiao didn't help, it would just tear her face.

"What do you mean? Su Qiao's eyes were smooth with a hint of coldness, did Liu Xia plan to pull her into the water? How could Liu Xia have the face to say such a thing?

Liu Xia opened her mouth, she and Su Qiao had already torn their faces and couldn't come back at all, and said: "He has evidence in his hand, there is surveillance, and he hears everything when I talk to you!" You can't get away with it! "

I know. After knowing that Su Yinian had a pinhole camera, Su Qian knew that there would be such a thing, but what she couldn't bear was that Liu Xia betrayed her in the end. But if he didn't compromise, the evidence in Su Yinian's hand made Su Qiao timid, and he had to compromise.

Su Qiao said coldly to Liu Xia: "Half of the money, if you don't come out, as you said, we will just end up together!" Anyway, I'm not going to be a star, but you're different, what would your precious daughter think if she knew that her mother was such a person? I'm fine, I'm still young, and I have time to wait for this to settle down! "Time can smooth out a lot of things, she can wait, but Liu Xia can't wait. Once Liu Xia is ruined, it will be for a lifetime, and although she can no longer be a star, the family industry is enough for her to live a life without worrying about food and clothing.

"You..." Liu Xia gritted her teeth fiercely, why did everyone think that she was a bully, right? Even Su Qiao threatened her with his daughter? Want to push her to a dead end!?

Liu Xia's double face is red.

Su Qiao continued: "If you don't agree, it doesn't matter, consume it slowly!"

After speaking, Su Qiao hung up the communication.

Liu Xia slammed the phone on the ground and gritted her teeth, everyone wanted to pinch her, right? Do you want to die with her? Then don't blame her for being rude.

Liu Xia quickly dialed a person's communication, and said to the other end of the phone with a little flattery: "Our Su Su likes the script very much this time, and we want this role!" There

was a joyful laugh on the other end of the phone, and the two talked about it for a while, and Su Yinian's acting was a foregone conclusion.

Su family.

Su Qiao, who hung up the phone, angrily kicked open his brother's room, in the room, Su Xuan had just lay down, and was woken up by his own sister, he yawned and straightened his waist to look like his sister: "Sister, what's wrong with you?" "Can't you let him get a good night's sleep? He was tired from a long day of work today.

Su Qiao's face was gloomy and she said, "Didn't you say that you want to help me solve Su Yinian's matter?" Did you solve it?

Thinking that Su Yinian had evidence in his hand, Su Qian couldn't calm down, he always felt that his younger brother had a share in this matter, if his younger brother hadn't said that he would help him solve it, he wouldn't have let Su Yinian run away with the evidence.

Su Qian came to the bedside angrily and kicked Su Xuan's thigh hard, "What did you say to help me solve things, but it turned out that I was either clubbing or pickling girls in the past few days?" If you don't want to help me, I'll solve it myself, so Su Yinian's matter has already been solved!

Su Xuan impatiently waved away his sister's feet and sat on the bed: "What happened?" It's not that I didn't help you, it's just that I'm really not satisfied with the person I'm looking for, there is one who can't even be tracked, and I can't even find anyone, Su Yinian has already moved out of the apartment, where can I find someone? I didn't install a positioning system on Su Yinian, so it's hard to find someone! I also want to help you, what can you do with the money you give?

"Do you know, Su Yinian has video evidence of my phone call with Liu Xia in his hand! If he brings this evidence out, we're all doomed! Su Qiao stomped his foot angrily and said.

Su Xuan's eyebrows furrowed, and he immediately raised his head, a trace of coldness crossed his dark eyes, and he looked at his sister dissatisfied: "How could you let him get the evidence?" I told you at the beginning that Liu Xia is not reliable at all, she can betray Su Yinian for money, and she can betray you for money! We have to find a professional killer who can solve things perfectly, but you have to believe it, now well, if you are really exposed, we will really die! Don't yell at me, the consequence of all this is that you have nothing to do with me! Su Xuan looked at his sister coldly.

Stared at by his brother's cold eyes, Su Qiao said with little confidence: "Don't just accuse me, hurry up and find a way!" What do we do now? It's useless for you to scold me, let's stop arguing, let's find a way quickly! Besides, how could I possibly know that Su Yinian actually installed a pinhole camera in his room? Now if Su Yinian has an accident, will those evidence go to the police? Lao Liu doesn't want to help us anymore, and he has been very strict with corruption recently, and he doesn't answer my phone directly! The more Su Qian said, the more they felt that the situation was very unfavorable to them, they had always suppressed Su Yinian before, when would it be Su Yinian's turn to threaten them? The more I thought about it, the more angry I became.

Not only was Su Qian angry and eager to find someone to hurry up and do Su Yinian, but even Su Xuan knew that this matter was a big deal, and he slowly stood upcame over and casually put on a black shirt: "Then you know that now is a critical moment, and you still make such a stupid mistake?" Isn't Liu Xia his agent? Why didn't he even know that he had installed a presidential camera, and he stupidly fell for it, isn't this to push us into the fire pit? Sister, it's just too conceited, so she will be yin! "

Su Yinian asked for 10 million! Su Qiao was even more angry when she mentioned this.

"Even if you give him this money, all he will give you is a backup, and if you want to do it once and for all, you have to destroy him and those videos. Su Xuan said coldly.

Su Qiao sat on the edge of the bed impatiently and said: "What you said is light, if you really want to find a professional killer, it will also cost a lot of money!"

"Then do you want to become Su Yinian's ATM for the rest of your life, or spend a lot of money once and for all and never see Su Yinian?" Su Xuan turned his head directly and asked.

Su Qiao was stunned for a moment, nodded reluctantly and said, "Okay, I'll give you another 5 million, you quickly solve the matter for me!"

Su Xuan knew that her sister was also angry in her heart, she didn't take this matter to heart, Su Xuan explained: "I haven't done it all the time, it's also because of my mother, my mother won't let us do anything to

Su Yinian, if something goes wrong with our hands..."

As long as you solve Su Yinian, I will give you half of the next payment! Su Qian immediately stepped forward and hugged his brother's arm.

Su Xuan's eyes flashed with a smile, which was a good compensation, and nodded and said, "This is what you said!"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Burning Snow City , [Tanmei] After the quilt becomes a sperm, [Tanmei] Dusk after the confession [String sound] , [Tanmei] Fierce Meng, [Tanmei] He likes his last year , [Tanmei] there is a ghost behind me, [Tanmei] a scholar, [Tanmei] sucking, [Tanmei] after the prince was captured by the dragon , [Tanmei] Sichun disease treatment

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 317 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
72K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
181K 18.8K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series