✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

58

251 4 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 58. Chapter 058: Working Together to Go to Another World

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 058 Working together to go to another world will be the qualifying match next month, although Feng Beizhi really wants to send Su Yinian to another world

now. But they have other things to do at hand, and they can't take Su Yinian away yet. In case Su Yinian left for a long time, they also had to be prepared. Therefore, they must solve the problem as soon as possible, and then take Su Yinian to leave the base and find a safe place to go to another world.

Su Yinian also wanted to get the supplies as soon as possible, but for now they could only wait. Feng Beizhi had already handed over the remaining three boxes of jade to Su Yinian, but Su Yinian searched carefully for a while, and there were only 6 jade spirits, plus his original points, and now he had 270,000 points. Now that the cost of going to the present world and coming back is already there, Fengbei is currently collecting gold to attract them to the paper money here, and another event will definitely not be used, but gold is a currency, and other worlds must be able to use it. Feng Beizhi also found two diamonds for Su Yinian.

They only told Liu Changyu about this matter on the second day, and after Liu Changyu knew about it, he immediately ran to Su Yinian.

"Are you really from another world? Liu Changyu looked at Su Yinian in disbelief. He had originally guessed that Su Yinian was strange, a little different from their world, he originally thought that it was because Su Yinian had been living underground, but now it seems that this is not the case. Su Yinian is actually from other worlds, so it's no wonder that Su Yinian sometimes finds it very difficult to integrate into their conversations when he gets along with them, it turns out that there has long been this estrangement between them.

Su Yinian should be an ancient, and the generation gap between them is inevitably too big.

Su Yinian nodded vigorously and said, "I didn't mean to deceive you, but I came here by coincidence, so..."

Seeing Su Yinian's somewhat embarrassed appearance, Liu Changyu stepped forward and held Su Yinian's shoulder tightly, no matter which world Su Yinian came to play, if Su Yinian could get supplies such as medicines, that was the point.

Liu Changyu frowned tightly and asked, "Then can you go to other worlds now?" Can you bring us medicines and supplies? Rest assured, we won't treat you badly when these supplies are brought! We'll trade the crystal nucleus with you or gold, and if you want those jades, I'll try my best to find them! At that time, I really wanted you to bring us medicine! "Others, it can still hold up.

"No need, you're good enough to me, these supplies are everyone's!

As soon as

Su Yinian's words fell, Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu frowned disapprovingly.

Feng Beizhi opened his mouth and said: "Your mother wants you to be a plane merchant so that you can make money and earn points, but you send money and points away?" It's also too virgin, I don't like it!

Su Yinian was suddenly stunned, in Wang Tiantian's mouth, he already knew the meaning of the word Holy Mother, and the reason why he shirked it in every possible way was because he was afraid that Feng Beizhi would think that he was a person in the money hole, and wanted to give Feng Beizhi a good impression. In front of the people you like, everyone will be like this. But as a result, Fengbei Zhi didn't like this type of Virgin at all? Of course, Su Yinian must be moving with Feng Beizhi's preferences.

Liu Changyu also didn't agree with Su Yinian's idea, Liu Changyu said slowly: "My brother still has to settle accounts, it's one thing to let you help us deliver supplies, this material is exchanged for yourself, it belongs to you!" We can buy it from you with crystal nuclei and gold and the like. If you can bring in a lot of supplies, we can make the business bigger!

"Then you will not disobey your mother's words! Feng Beizhi also echoed on the side.

Su Yinian didn't want to change too obviously all of a sudden, and his expression deliberately showed a little hesitation, but he knew that if he continued, Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu would probably knock on his head a few times, so after thinking about it, forget it.

Su Yinian immediately smiled and nodded, "Okay, settle the account!" "

Although Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu really want Su Yinian to go to the previous world now, they don't know what the situation of Su Yinian going to another event is, so just in case, they plan to settle the matter in the base, and then let Su Yinian leave.

In the two days of rest, Su Yinian was not idle, and went out with Wang Tiantian and Zhu Xiaoxue.

When he went out to the trading street, Xu Hongyan walked over slowly with a bag of dirty clothes on her back.

The three of them didn't greet each other, and Su Yinian didn't want to have too much entanglement with Xu Hongyan.

Seeing that Su Yinian and the three of them walked past her as if they were ignoring her, Xu Hongyan was angry in her heart, thinking of Xie Mingshan, who couldn't be coaxed no matter how she coaxed, she was looking at Su Yinian's ruddy and white cheeks, and she was doing well at first glance. Thinking that in addition to washing dirty clothes all day long, she also had to pick up the feces of those mutated animals, the more Xu Hongyan thought about it, the more unwilling she became.

As if his brain was convulsing, he suddenly scolded the slut on the side and left directly.

Hearing the two words scolded by the other party, Zhu Xiaoxue was angry, "This Xu Hongyan really doesn't shed tears when she doesn't see the coffin, I really don't understand what benefits it is for him to be right with us, it's that the leader doesn't like her!" It has nothing to do with Su Yinian at all! "Dare to scold people in front of them, although the other party didn't name them, but scolded the slut next to them, and there was no one else around, didn't Xu Hongyan scold them, didn't she scold the air?

Wang Tiantian clenched his fists and deliberately shouted angrily, "Sooner or later, one day I will have to tear this slut's mouth apart!"

Wang Tiantian said it loudly, and it had just taken two steps Xu Hongyan heard Wang Tiantian's words, she was so angry that her face turned red, and she turned around and wanted to scold

Wang Tiantian. But after thinking about it carefully, he couldn't offend this group of people at all now, so he could only endure his grievances and make a grimace behind Su Yinian's back. It's a pity that Su Yinian and others didn't pay attention to her series of actions at all.

Xu Hongyan stood in place and looked at Su Yinian's back, and stomped his feet fiercely in anger, sooner or later he would let Su Yinian get the retribution he deserved. Su Yinian made her lose everything, and she would also let Su Yinian know the fate of offending her.

Su Yinian and the others didn't bother to pay attention to each other at all, for them, people like Xu Hongyan were the same as clowns. It's just that Su Yinian probably didn't expect that this guy would hate him so much.

Zhu Xiaoxue left early because she had something to do on the way.

Speaking of Su Yinian and Wang Tiantian, the two of them walked around together, you know that gold and other things are still very important to him, so this time in addition to jade, he also bought gold. It's a pity that gold is also very rare these days, of course, not the kind of attraction that is rare and expensive, but the kind that no one wants at all.

Su Yinian and Wang Tiantian bought what they wanted, and it was almost afternoon, when the two returned to the main dormitory building together with a smile.

When I didn't approach the main dormitory building, I happened to meet Liu Zining who was talking with Liu Changyu at the door to say goodbye.

Wang Tiantian's face changed instantly, and he hurriedly pulled Su Yinian to quietly hide in the corner of the wall, intending to eavesdrop on what the other party was saying.

Su Yinian was puzzled, "What are we doing here?" "Why are you hiding? Are there zombies around?

"I'm going to see what they're talking about? Wang Tiantian stared at Liu Changyu and Liu Zining with burning eyes. Brother Liu didn't say anything, he would keep his distance from the other party, is this how to keep his distance? Just came back and met the other party?

Wang Tiantian's heart was sour and uncomfortable.

"We're so far away, can you hear us? Su Yinian glanced at Liu Changyu and Liu Zining in the distance.

Wang Tiantian gritted his teeth and said, "I will talk a little bit!" You keep me here, and I'm not allowed to go out!"

Su Yinian sat obediently on the ground, he didn't know what to say, just say no to his face? Why sneak around behind your back? It's not good to eavesdrop and peep like this every day!

At the door, Liu Changyu and Liu Zining talked and laughed and feasted, and talked for a long time.

every minute passed, Wang Tiantian's face became more and more ugly, and the stones on the walls were about to be cut off by him.

After Liu Zining left, Liu Changyu returned to the dormitory building with a faint smile on his face.

Wang Tiantian turned his head and sat beside Su Yinian, and said with a look of grievance: "I knew that the boss still liked him!"

Su Yinian yawned: "The two of them are just talking for a while, can't you see if they like it or not?" You must have been overthinking! Brother Liu is very good to you!

"Are you my friend?" Have you ever seen Brother Liu laugh so happily? He rarely laughs when he's with me! Wang Tiantian is uncomfortable and not angry now, Su Yinian doesn't help him, and he still talks cool things.

Su Yinian was still a little ignorant, "Is there one?"

"Anyway, you won't understand, you will regard Brother Liu as the leader, and Liu Zining as the person the leader once liked, in this way, you should be able to understand my feelings." Wang Tiantian leaned against the wall and smiled bitterly.

Su Yinian really changed the picture just now to the person Feng Beizhi and Feng Beizhi once liked... Then Su Yinian was surprised to find that no matter who it was, as long as he talked to Feng Beizhi, making Feng Beizhi so happy, Su Yinian's heart was very uncomfortable.

"I felt it, and I was very upset. Is this called exclusivity? Su Yinian covered his chest with curiosity, and he clearly felt how much he cared about Feng Beizhi.

Wang Tiantian nodded, "Yes, this is exclusivity." No matter how much I do, he won't like me! Even if the body is intimate enough, if you don't love, you don't love! "There's no way, he's tired, it's really hard to chase for so many years. Anyway, a person has come back to life, let go and let go" "

Or I'll just let it go!" It can also make Brother Liu a little happier! Wang Tiantian smiled, but his heart was sour.

Su Yinian immediately shook his head and said, "You can't let go, since you like Brother Liu, you shouldn't let go!" Don't you like him? If you like him, why let him go? "If he likes someone, he will never let go.

Wang Tiantian sighed slightly, Su Yinian was still too simple and too young!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 幽灵酒店 、 [耽美] 小目标,先当个世界第一[竞技] 、 [耽美] 〈综〉男主已攻成名受(主攻) 、 [耽美] 咸鱼穿书后发现全家都是反派 、 [耽美] 哥哥,爱我 、 [耽美] ABO美色撩人 、 [耽美] 受之伤 、 [耽美] 和白捡老公娃综热恋 、 [耽美] 穿来就变成娘亲 、 [耽美] 那钱还给吗

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
23K 390 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
234 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
78.7K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...