✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

Per ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

53

234 5 0
Per ruwen05026

☆ 53. Chapter 053: Su Yinian is injured again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 053: Su Yinian was

injured again, "All earth-based abilities, put up a defense for me!" Feng Beizhi shouted loudly. Zombies are slowly gathering, and they must move fast, faster than zombies!

After Feng Beizhi took the walkie-talkie and gave an emergency order, all the earth-based superpowers began to act.

Seeing the actions of the earth powerhouses, the eighth-level female zombies seemed to sense what the other party wanted to do, and suddenly roared at them, all the powerhouses couldn't move at all, except for Feng Beizhi, who was just pale, everyone else was pale, with no blood on their faces, and on their foreheads, sweat was like a sauna that continued to soak, and soon soaked their clothes.

There was only one thought in everyone's hearts, that is, the coercion exuded by the eighth-level female zombie was too strong.

Although it is said that for each level of ability, its ability will increase by a hundredfold after crossing that hurdle, but this is also too terrifying, is a level 8 zombie so strong? I'm afraid that this guy's coercion is dozens of times that of Feng Beizhi.

Liu Changyu can even say with certainty that even ten Fengbei Zhi can't deal with this zombie.

Everyone's hearts are slowly sinking, and they only have one thought in their minds now, and they are afraid that they will all be planted here.

Feng Beizhi got out of the car with difficulty, and a fireball directly smashed the eighth-level female zombie.

Feng Beizhi shouted: "Don't hurry up yet!" "The surrounding zombie army doesn't seem to be able to act without the order of the eighth-level female zombie, so while he is now trapping this eighth-level female zombie, the team members hurriedly defend.

The earth-based adepts reacted immediately and began to act, sweating profusely and began to build an earthen wall under the tires of the car, slowly raising the car.

The earth-based powerhouses were sweating profusely, and in any case, they had to have a certain distance and height from the zombies, otherwise if they faced each other head-on, they would probably be asking for their own death.

Feng Beizhi stood in front of the car and used his ability to attack the eighth-level female zombie, so that the eighth-level female zombie was not capable of exerting coercion.

And after the eighth-level female zombie reacted, her eyes saw that this group of damn bed bugs had risen very high, and the eighth-level female zombie roared loudly, and the surrounding zombie army began to act.

When the car was nearly 10 meters high, the earth powerhouses erected stone walls a few meters outside the car to block the zombies.

The eighth-level female zombie roared again, and the group of zombies rushed towards them quickly, and the zombies rushed towards them like a raging flood, wanting to completely drown them.

However, despite the worries, fears, and fears in their hearts, all the supernatural beings still acted in an orderly manner, and although they were afraid, they did not completely give up hope of life.

Some people are in the car, some people are outside the car or on the roof of the car, constantly attacking the zombies around them, and there is a large area. In just a few minutes, the surrounding zombies were piled up into a hill to block the zombies behind.

And Feng Beizhi's eyes were locked on the eighth-level female zombie, and he thought very clearly, the big deal was a dead end, anyway, he had lived enough in this last life.

Su Yinian sat in the car, looking at the people around him with a dead face, and his heart was also very painful, and he wanted to help, but he was now a third-level ability, and he couldn't help these people at all. The worst thing is that the arms and materials they collected are now in his space, if something happens to him, these things will probably disappear with him, which is what Su Yinian is most worried about.

Seeing Su Yinian's pale face, Liu Changyu sighed, patted Su Yinian's shoulder and said, "You should know how to use a gun!" You can just use those guns, those guns are still quite powerful, aimed at the heads of zombies. And those twenty grenades for me!

Su Yinian obediently handed the grenade to Liu Changyu, and Liu Changyu gave the grenade to the others.

Then, grenades were thrown in the middle of the zombies, and the explosions that exploded the zombies in all parts. When the eighth-level female zombie saw all this, she was so angry that she yelled again.

Everyone on the defense platform was dizzy with this roar, if it wasn't for Feng Beizhi to attack this eighth-level female zombie in time, I was afraid that they would fall off the stage because of dizziness and fall into the zombie pile.

Feng Beizhi was attacking the approaching zombie, while cautiously guarding the eighth-level female zombie, they still couldn't get close to the eighth-level female zombie, too far away, so that the eighth-level female zombie could easily avoid their attacks, but fortunately, the eighth-level female zombie had no time to put pressure on them.

The eighth-level female zombie is obviously wise, she let out a low shout, and some of the stronger zombies suddenly rushed out of the zombie army and clenched hard against the hard earthen wall. The earthen wall supporting the car was already the hardest ability of the earth-based abilities that could almost be petrified, but after such a strong impact, there was still a danger of collapsing.

At this moment, on the right side of Su Yinian, the car suddenly tilted downward, and Su Yinian hurriedly got out of the car, only to find that the soil on his right side had begun to soften.

Su Yinian's feet were empty, and he fell down fiercely, smashing on the dirt bag. Outside the dirt bag, the fingers of the zombie army were only a few centimeters away from it.

Liu Changyu's face changed greatly, and he hurriedly stretched out his hand: "Xiao Nian..."

Liu Changyu quickly shot a bullet, killing all the zombies in the front row close to Su Yinian, Su Yinian was able to catch his breath, and after this dirt bag, he leaned against the earthen wall, and began to frantically throw it on the zombies around him with fire.

Everyone knew the importance of Su Yinian, and immediately distracted to kill the zombies around Su Yinian, and the earth powerhouse continued to strengthen the earth wall and Su Yinian's soil bag, hoping to let Su Yinian slowly rise up.

It's just that those zombies didn't give them such a chance, and rushed towards Su Yinian fiercely.

Su Yinian had already learned to shoot on the way here, he was not to be outdone, killing one zombie after another who approached him, but he couldn't support it at all, seeing Su Yinian fall, Feng Beizhi's face changed slightly and he was also distracted, and the worst thing was that after that, a few more strangers followed. There were even two people with abilities who fell into the zombie group and were quickly eaten by the zombies.

Also, perhaps because of the soft pinch of persimmons, there are especially many zombies attacking Su Yinian.

Suddenly, a third-level zombie suddenly rushed out, and when Su Yinian was distracted from attacking the zombies on the other side, the zombie quietly rushed forward, poked his head over and bit Su Yinian's arm fiercely.

The severe pain caused the gun in Su Yinian's hand to fall on the dead corpse, and he turned his head and punched the zombie's head hard, directly smashing the zombie's head.

The pain in his arm made Su Yinian clearly feel that his flesh had been bitten off, and he drank in pain, he had to go up as soon as possible, he couldn't die here.

He doesn't want to die yet!

Hearing this low shout, Feng Beizhi's face changed slightly, and seeing another zombie approaching Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi hurriedly jumped down, blocked in front of Su Yinian, and killed all the zombies in the front row.

Su Yinian leaned against the earthen wall and gasped, he looked at Feng Beizhi's back, and his heart suddenly swelled with a deep unwillingness.

Su Yinian didn't want to die yet, he hadn't told Feng Beizhi his identity yet, and he hadn't even told Feng Beizhi what he thought...

Su Yinian vaguely felt something, he clearly felt that he didn't want to leave Feng Beizhi, he felt that he wanted to be by Feng Beizhi's side...

Even if you do... The kind of thing in the spring palace picture, it doesn't seem to matter, he's not afraid.........

It's a pity that I understood it too late, I'm afraid it's too late...

Another zombie jumped out quickly, ready to bite Su Yinian. Su Yinian watched the zombie slowly approach, thinking that he would be tortured again and be bitten offA piece of meat, that tearing pain is just too painful.

However, the expected pain did not arise...

Su Yinian slowly opened his eyes, the scene in front of him made Su Yinian stunned, he watched Feng Beizhi's arm being bitten by zombies, and the strong smell of blood came to his nose, he never thought that Feng Beizhi would actually block this for him...

Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi blankly, and his other hand was firmly buckled on the zombie's head, twisting the zombie's head fiercely.

Before Su Yinian didn't react, Feng Beizhi turned around and directly carried Su Yinian on the earthen wall with the help of Lu Zhan and Liu Changyu.

The degree of injury between the two deepened with their abilities, Su Yinian was of a low level, so the injury was more serious, and the level of Fengbei was high, so there was only a blood mark left on his arm, and the wound was not serious.

Suddenly, the zombies around him suddenly stopped like puppets with broken strings.

Everyone stared blankly at the zombie that stopped attacking, Ling Feng pointed ahead, "Look..."

A little child appeared next to the eighth-level female zombie in the distance, the child's face was ruddy, just like a human being, but the flesh and blood on the corner of his mouth did not look like a human being.

Su Yinian looked at the child with a pale face and was stunned for a moment: "This child..."

Liu Changyu reacted instantly, and immediately turned his head to ask Su Yinian: "Is he the child you saw?"

Su Yinian nodded lightly, and his eyes began to blur.

The child roared angrily, but the army actually began to retreat back at this time, and the eighth-level female zombie followed behind the child with some reluctance.

Liu Changyu was stunned, "What's going on?"

Lu Zhan was also a little surprised: "Why did these zombies retreat?" At this moment, the child turned his head and waved his hand to Su Yinian, with a faint smile on his face, and then left with the

female zombie.

Feng Beizhi quickly looked down at Su Yinian in his arms, Su Yinian was already in a daze, seeing that the retreating zombies did indeed have no attack tendency, Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows slightly, "It seems that this zombie is very interesting!" "Maybe it's a zombie with a little humanity.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Ghost Hotel, [Tanmei] Small goal, first be the world's first [Competition] , [Tanmei] "Comprehensive" The male protagonist has become famous (main attack), [Tanmei] Salted fish found that the whole family was a villain after wearing the book , [ Tanmei] brother, love me, [Tanmei] ABO beauty sultry, [Tanmei] hurt, [Tanmei] and Bai pick up the husband and baby in love , [Tanmei] wear it to become a "mother". , [Tanmei] Will the money be returned?

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

78.6K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
19.1K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
22.9K 390 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...