Secrets | Eddie Miller/Sweet

De Rainbow-Candy

Scarlett Garcia had a pretty uneventful few years at boarding school staying in the House of Anubis until a n... Mai multe

part one
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
part two
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
part three
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]

[76]

180 11 21
De Rainbow-Candy

---

Anxiety was pretty common amongst those graduating and especially common for Scarlett just in general. She was making a big speech and desperately needed some reassurance and Eddie was nowhere to be seen. 

So, she accepted the FaceTime call from Amber, hoping desperately that the blonde could ease her nerves.

"You're gonna kill the speech," Amber reassured. "You're Scarlett Garcia for God sake, you worked your ass off to get here. You've got this."

"Thanks, Ambs," she spoke. "How's fashion school?"

"I've got the summer left and then I graduate in Winter," she explained. "And I'm totally stuck on my outfit."

Scarlett smiled, "You're Amber Millington, whatever you wear is gonna slay."

"Seriously, Scar, you're gonna be fine," Amber reassured. "Eddie will show up. You know what he's like and what you're like."

"Yeah, that's true." She sighed. "I gotta start getting ready, the last of the speech isn't going to write itself." 

"Okay, love you, Scar," Amber cheered. "I want a video of the speech."

Scarlett nodded, "Done. Love you too."

---

Scarlett was in her room, as the girls tried to find outfits for the day. Patricia ended up in a pink dress as someone commented on KT liking it on her.

Scarlett held back a laugh because it was the least like Patricia dress she had seen. KT liked her the way she was, extensively black wardrobe or not. The girl was completely smitten, there was no denying it (and vice versa).

The girls tried to make over Scarlett as well. 

"You're outfits are cutesy," Cassie told. "I think Eddie might like something with a bit more edge." She pulled out a bodycon black dress.

Scarlett glared at the dress, it was not a school dress. It was a clubbing dress. It was plain and boring as well. There was no way she was putting it on. 

"Funnily enough, I'm alright. I think I'll stick to being cutesy looking, means when I threaten to murder someone it surprises them more," she replied, smiling sweetly. 

"Oh come on-"

"No."

"Okay then, maybe I'll wear it. Or Sophia. I bet he'd love that."

She frowned, "I'm sorry but again if he likes Sophia I will dump him. She's a child. You're a child." 

She stood up, smoothing out her heart-patterned sun dress.

She left for school, Patricia and Mara with her. They were helping set up for the after-graduation celebration. 

---

Scarlett was teasing Patricia about her dress, "We're matching in the pinks."

"Shut up, Scar," Patricia grumbled. 

Scarlett smiled, "You know KT adores you whatever you wear. Don't let two freshers tell you any differently. They're kinda stupid. At least Cassie is, bless her. She's boy crazy but she'll learn."

"I don't think you should be calling them stupid, Scar," Patricia voiced. 

"Since when are you my voice of reason? I mean like emotionally. They have a ton of maturing to do," she explained. "Away from me though. I can't stand them."

Patricia laughed. 

Their fun was interrupted when Mara walked in. Patricia made a beeline for her. 

"Mara, have you seen KT?"

Mara looked her up and down, "No. And why are you dressed like a bridesmaid?"

It was that moment that KT and Alfie showed up, as Scarlett reached Patricia. 

"Whoa, is someone getting married?" Alfie quipped. 

"It's a shotgun wedding," Scarlett retorted. "Eddie doesn't know yet."

KT laughed.

"There's a dress for you too," Scarlett added. 

Patricia glared, "The next person to mention this-" she pointed at her dress. "Loses their teeth."

"Where's Eddie?" Scarlett questioned. 

KT shook her head, "We don't know, but we need to find him fast. Look at these." She handed them printed pictures. 

Sophia was appearing in school photos once a decade until this one. She was way older than she looked, or immortal. She might have been drinking the elixir of life, which was interesting to explain to Mara. 

Mara and Scarlett theorised that she was the child of the alchemist in the article the former had found that had the coordinates on it. Only the two of them had read the actual article. 

"You need to start reading, please. You're graduating," Scarlett pleaded. 

Alfie held a hand up, "I read five books last year."

Scarlett pinched his cheek, "That's so great Alfie. I'm proud of you."

"And I liked them. It was the Percy Jackson series," he told. 

She gasped, "That's a fucking good series. We should watch the movies. They're so bad but Logan Lerman is hot."

"Guys!" Mara exclaimed. 

"Sorry," Scarlett spoke. "Please continue."

"The Alchemist had a daughter," KT whispered, eyeing the article Mara was holding. 

The doors across the hall opened, showing Cassie, Erin and Sophia. 

"Put it in your bag," Scarlett hissed, pushing her hand towards the thing. 

They managed to hide it before they approached. 

"We've come to help with the graduation prep," Cassie informed. 

Scarlett smiled, "Okay."

KT stared at Sophia, "Wait is that my key?"

Scarlett saw it was in fact her key, poking out of her back pocket, "I watched Oliver a lot, allow me."

"Don't do anything stupid, Scar," KT warned. 

"Whatever," Scarlett muttered, making her way over. She coughed. They all turned to face her.

"Of course, we do come with a price. One invite each to the party," Cassie reasoned. 

She eyed them, "Okay. I think that seems about fair." They squealed. "Let me help you guys, I've been a bit of a bitch and I feel bad now." She moved next to sofa, pointing at the boxes, listing what it was. She quickly glanced backwards, seeing exactly where the key was. She grabbed it, holding her hand behind her back.

"If you all go that way, Joy will be waiting for you," she finished. Once they'd left she turned around to face them, holding up the key. 

---

They went to find Fabian, who was less than happy. 

"Whose actually held the Touchstone?" He asked. 

Alfie began to list who had. Fabian made his way over to the broken jar. He pointed before breaking the news. Once the sacrifice was made, whoever had touched the stone would turn to stone. 

"So one of us dies and everyone becomes statues?" Scarlett questioned. She couldn't remember if she'd touched the stone or not. 

"Only if Sophia manages to build the pyramid," Fabian assured. 

"And what about Victor?" KT sought. 

"And what about Victor?" Mr Sweet repeated, entering the classroom. 

Scarlett and the others turned around, trying to hide the broken jar.

"We were wondering what he was wearing to the Grad party," Scarlett lied. "And if he was coming to it full stop. We don't want him clashing with Patricia. Again."

Mr Sweet laughed. 

"And now we gotta find out what Eddie is gonna wear," she continued. "Can't have him clashing with me."

---

Scarlett was the first one into the crypt, screaming in fright when Eddie jumped out her.

"Eddie, don't do that you ass!" she yelled. 

He took in her outfit, "Nice dress."

"Thanks," she replied, watching as his eyes trailed over her again. 

"You're gonna wear that all day right?"

"Other issues at hand Eddie." She glanced at the other boy. "Are you okay Dexter?"

"You can all apologise for hiring the wrong newbie later. Except Scarlett, she wanted to hear me out," he told. 

"You're welcome," she replied, smiling at him. 

Eddie glanced between them all, "He's right. Sophia is not who she says she is."

"We know," Fabian informed. "The Alchemist is her dad."

"Which Mara and I discovered," Scarlett voiced, wanting the girl to get the credit they deserved. 

They caught the others up to speed about how they would all turn to stone before they rushed back to the house, looking for the Touchstone everywhere. 

Scarlett was the one to find it. She grabbed a scarf, wrapping it up before placing it on the bed. 

"That burns even through the fabric," she whined as it glowed. 

"Hey Scarlett, what you doing?" Sophia asked as she entered the room. Her eyes fell on the Touchstone. Eddie lunged for it, grabbing it as Sophia did to. Scarlett grabbed her, putting all her weight on her to stop her running after Eddie. 

Victor had tried to stop him, telling him the stone was his destiny.

"Not falling for it this time," Eddie told, pushing him out of the way. 

Scarlett grunted when Sophia threw her off of her. She hit her head on the drawers.

"Fuck," she hissed, pulling herself up and running after Sophia. She reached the landing as Eddie stood under the chandelier, it swinging way too aggressively. She ran down the stairs but she was beaten to it by Victor, who pushed Eddie out of the way, the light falling on him instead. 

"Victor," Eddie shouted, running to the man. 

"Get the stone out of here," he ordered. 

Scarlett ran towards the front door, it slamming shut before they could leave. 

"The stone, it's affecting the house," Eddie announced. 

"No shit, babe. We need to get it away from here."

The doors next to them slammed and as they tried all the routes they could, each slammed in their faces. 

"Give it to me," Sophia screamed. 

"Bitch, no, fuck off," Scarlett screamed back.

The wall moved, trapping them into a small space. They tried to move it but nothing budged and to make it worse the outer wall looked as if it was moving towards them.

"Oh my God it's like that one scene in Star Wars," Scarlett shrieked. 

The window smashed as the wall moved forwards.

"Never mind," she spoke. "Through the window."

Eddie climbed through first, Scarlett following close behind. 

They arrived to the school looking for the others, but they'd gone looking for them. KT was the only one to stay behind in case they had come back and to inform Cassie about the situation as she had also touched the stone and deserved to know.

"Oh thank God," Scarlett sighed as she found the girl. 

Her relief was short lived when she realised that the middle schoolers were the only ones there besides her. She didn't have time to dwell, them all leaving to find the others or get the stone away. The latter took president and they just hoped they'd bump into them somewhere as they ran.

---

"Have I told you that you look really good in a sun dress?" Eddie spoke up as they ran. 

Scarlett rolled her eyes, grabbing onto his outstretched hand, "No but you can tell me after we don't die or turn to stone. We've all touched that thing."

"Fine."

"Stop flirting," KT groaned. 

"Can't believe we're on the same side as Victor," Scarlett laughed. 

"Tell me about it."

"Okay, getting a stitch."

Eddie slowed down, stopping completely in a clearing, allowing Dexter, Cassie and Erin to catch up to them. 

Scarlett was getting a headache from all the questions they were asking. Eddie reasoned with her as much as possible, telling her they needed their help as they were going to be in Anubis house. They needed to prep them. 

Eddie handed the stone to KT. She sighed, stepping backwards. 

"Fine but be quick, okay? Sophia could be right behind us."

Scarlett stood besides Eddie, the boy not letting go of her hand. Once he'd finished prepping them she turned around. 

"Where's KT?"

Word Count:[1855]

a/n she's back after two months and she's now actually written until the end of the movie (but is also working on like a couple extra chapters). this is unedited as always, so enjoy and i hope it's at least cohesive

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 48 10
When Amun Academic Boarding School was declared unsafe for any person under the age of eighteen, Mr. Sweet, with a lot of persuasion from Eddie, deci...
25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...
23.3K 748 46
Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New students, new teachers, a new caretaker, an...
14.5K 459 14
❝sibuna.❞ After four years living in Anubis House, graduation has come. Still feeling guilt for what she'd done, unwittingly helping to bring the so...