✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

46

258 6 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 46. Chapter 046: Zombie Chase Meets Children

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 046 The zombie chase met the children

,

and everyone looked out of the door, Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian in disbelief, actually hanging outside a residential building, stepping on the window edge, crumbling, and the most important thing is that there were already zombies under Su Yinian who began to gather.

Feng Beizhi felt that one of his hearts was about to jump out of his chest, and the scene in front of him almost scared him half to death, his face turned pale, and he gritted his teeth and said angrily: "Why is that guy there?" "

I also want to know how he got there..."Liu Changyu listened to Feng Beizhi's angry shouts on the side, and raised his eyebrows helplessly, if it weren't for the zombies outside, he seriously suspected that Feng Beizhi might just stick his head out and scold Su Yinian regardless of it. Or a one-sided swearing, so to speak.

But Feng Beizhi actually held back the anger in his heart, "Let me know why he is hanging on it?" I'm going to have to kill him!

Liu Changyu glanced at Feng Beizhi quietly, shook his head helplessly and smiled. Forget it! Feng Beizhi is estimated to be reluctant to let Su Yinian get hurt at all! are all worried about dying, how can they be willing to "kill" each other?

Su Yinian, who was hanging outside the window, felt that he was really tragic, because he found that no matter which direction he ran, there would still be countless zombies attacking him. He had obviously avoided this group of zombies as much as possible, but he didn't know what was going on, and he was surrounded by the zombie group every few steps.

Su Yinian wanted to cry without tears, why was he so unlucky? If he couldn't find the direction, he almost died in the mouth of the zombie, if he hadn't run fast enough, he would have died a long time ago!

And now that he is hanging outside the window, the residential building is dozens of meters away from him, since there is no way to leave, so Su Yinian will simply climb up. And that's the only way he can climb up.

Just when Su Yinian was wandering around and couldn't find the way, maybe these zombies were also depressed, why did the food run around this time and hit their mouths very generously?

If Su Yinian knew what the zombies thought of him, he would probably be angry.

Su Yinian, who climbed up, didn't notice the anger of Feng Beizhi in the distance, and kept climbing up very hard, and finally he opened an open window, climbed in quickly, and after standing still, he walked through the residential building, came to the commercial building on the side, and ... began to climb up.

Feng Beizhi: "..."Su Yinian really deliberately wanted to anger him!

Liu Changyu was a little depressed, his inquiring eyes shot on Su Yinian's body, and asked suspiciously: "It's strange, what is he looking for?" Su Yinian seems to be looking for a purpose, and it shouldn't be hanging out of the window by accident.

"Doesn't that make it clear that you're looking for something? Feng Beizhi opened his mouth angrily, and secretly thought in his heart that after he found Su Yinian, he must ruthlessly train Su Yinian to speak. lest this guy keep making him angry and worried.

Liu Changyu glanced at Feng Beizhi very unceremoniously and said: "Of course I know that he is looking for something, and I can see it, I am just curious about what he is looking for!"

Feng Beizhi, who

was already confused, came to the window and stood still and said, "Let's go and see what he's looking for?" We will meet him as soon as possible, and that commercial building seems more suitable as our base for us, so that the living people can join us when the time comes! Feng

Beizhi has already made a decision, he must meet Su Yinian, and he must not let Su Yinian go.

Of course, several people also knew how important Su Yinian was to them, so they nodded and set off together.

Feng Beizhi took Ling Feng, Liu Changyu and others all the way to kill zombies, and came all the way to the commercial building.

Su Yinian began to look for the child according to the floor where the child appeared in his memory.

He ran wildly all the way, killing a lot of zombies along the way, and only came to the 6th floor after killing for nearly an hour.

He searched layer after layer, and soon, he finally found the child's figure at the end of the corridor on the fifth floor. The child looked like he was only six or seven years old, and he was followed by zombies, and the child's situation was simply dying.

Su Yinian saw those zombies surrounding the children, and seemed to be planning to stretch out their hands to the children, which made Su Yinian's face change greatly, and he immediately rushed over, and stepped forward to kill the group of zombies without the slightest hesitation.

The child was confused, and before he could react, the zombies around him were already flying in their heads? Who the hell is ruining his good deeds?

When the child heard the movement behind him, he immediately turned around, and his pale face crossed his eyes with a trace of murderous aura, and he glared at Su Yinian fiercely. How dare this guy disturb his meal? Do you really not want to live?

However, Su Yinian, who was struggling to kill with zombies, didn't notice that the child's eyes had changed when he looked at him, as if he had changed as a person, and his eyes were glowing green.

The surrounding zombies have all been cleaned up, Su Yinian wiped the sweat that wiped his forehead, and quickly came to the child to see the child hiding in the corner alone, this pitiful appearance made Su Yinian's heart full of sympathy.

Su Yinian immediately stepped forward and hugged the child, he didn't notice that the child's body was stiff for a while, but kept comforting the child's back: "Don't be afraid, the zombies have been killed by me!" Su Yinian said softly to the child.

The boy frowned slightly, he should have eaten this man and made this man just like him.

Su Yinian also knew to be vigilant, so he walked upstairs quickly with the child in his arms and hid in a room.

Su Yinian touched the child's cheek and frowned slightly: "Your face is so cold?" Don't be afraid! Su Yinian thought that the child was shining because he was scared.

In response to Su Yinian, the child shook his head, as if to say that he was not afraid. Children have always known that they still look like humans, completely different from ordinary zombies, so it's not impossible to take the opportunity to mix among humans, isn't this fool in front of you fooled?

Su Yinian coaxed the child to speak, "If you're not afraid, then you're really a little warrior!" Child

: "...", this trick of only using words to coax two children seems to be outdated.

Su Yinian asked, "Little friend, why are you here alone?" Do you have a family?

The child immediately shook his head, Su Yinian could see that he wanted to speak, but the other party's voice seemed to have a problem, and he couldn't open his mouth anyway.

Su Yinian whispered comfortingly, "It's okay, if you can't open your mouth, then you can answer me with a nod and a no." "Can't speak, and body language, this child is beautiful and bright, and his facial features are particularly exquisite, Su Yinian likes it very much at first glance.

The child saw Su Yinian's face with a faint joy, and nodded slowly, as if he understood the meaning of Su Yinian's words.

Su Yinian immediately breathed a sigh of relief, as long as the other party understood, Su Yinian couldn't wait to ask, "Little friend, do you still have a family?" In

response to Su Yinian, the child shook his head, as if to say that he no longer had a family.

This kind of thing is very common in this world.

Su Yinian sighed slightly and then asked, "Then why are you here alone?" It's dangerous here! The

one who responded to Su Yinian still shook his head, Su Yinian frowned, didn't he ask at all if he went on like this?

Su Yinian was very curious about the origin of the child, but since the child couldn't speak, he was not reluctant.

Su Yinian gently rubbed the child's black hair, grabbed the child's small palm, and said with a smile, "Shall I take you to our base?" arriveI'll help you find your friends then! "If you don't have family, you have to have some friends and relatives or something, otherwise how could a child be here alone?

The boy shook his head, "No," he didn't have any friends.

But at this time, the cabinet behind Su Yinian suddenly moved, and with a bang, Su Yinian hurriedly turned around and shot the zombie's head with a gun. However, the zombie did not fall to the ground, and the bullet should have missed.

The zombie stretched out his hand and wanted to attack the child, Su Yinian hurriedly stepped forward to pick up the child, but was bitten by the zombie.

Su Yinian snorted, pushed away the zombie and shot the other party with a gun, and this time the zombie finally fell to the ground.

Su Yinian sat on the ground and gasped for breath, although he knew that he would be fine, but why was he still so nervous in his heart! After all, being bitten by a zombie is not a trivial matter.

The child looked at Su Yinian's wound faintly, he watched Su Yinian clean up the wound left by the zombie on his body, and then began to check the surroundings, and only after he was okay did he put his mind at ease and took medicine and cleaned the wound with water.

The child looked at Su Yinian curiously.

Looking at the child's big curious eyes, Su Yinian was still worried that the other party would see his hideous wound and was afraid, and hurriedly said to the child, "I'm fine, don't be afraid." As he spoke, he patted the child's head gently, and his movements were gentle.

The child's mouth hooked sarcastically. He never knew what it meant to be afraid, but this human was quite funny! All other humans are afraid, but only this human still wants to save him, it's really funny!

Different from the child's silence, Su Yinian fell into the dream demon and was nightmare all the time, but his ears became more and more keen, he could clearly see the footsteps coming from outside, listening to the voice of Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian was completely relieved, his eyes gradually blurred, and he fainted after shouting the boss slightly. God knows, he wanted to sleep for a long time...

The child glanced at Su Yinian, listened to the young people who followed, hesitated for a moment, and jumped directly from the window. He was sure that he could deceive the boy, but he was not sure that he could deceive a powerful person like a man, so after thinking about it carefully, he could only hide.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
721 33 14
Welcome to Terra 2: A Second Tree Of Life, an on-going speculative evolution project. Speculative evolution is a sort of writing and artform where on...
2.2K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
Snow By Julia E.

Science Fiction

946K 58.5K 98
After an apocalyptic event that thrusts the world into a new ice age, Calestia - a 17-year-old girl with a strong will - must learn to survive on a l...