✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

Galing kay ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

41

285 6 1
Galing kay ruwen05026

☆ 41. Chapter 040: Plotting against the Wrong People is Not a Good Person

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 040

Su

Yinian suddenly began to be sentimental, and there was a deep reluctance in his heart. And, after thinking about it, he really didn't want to leave here. But if he doesn't leave here, what does this space mean to him?

Seeing Su Yinian fall into deep thought, and sighing, Feng Beizhi knocked Su Yinian's head angrily, "What are you doing in a daze?" Have you chosen?

Feng Beizhi's low and cold voice pulled Su Yinian back from his thoughts, Su Yinian immediately came back to his senses, and the jade he wanted was settled.

The two of them wandered around the neighborhood again, almost always searching for jade stalls.

Seeing that Su Yinian only cared about buying jade and couldn't look at anything else, Feng Beizhi's brows furrowed even tighter, he must know what this cracked jade meant to Su Yinian, of course, he also knew that now was not a good time to question all this.

Feng Beizhi asked with a faint smile, "Don't you like anything else besides these jades?"

Su Yinian put all the jade he bought in his backpack, Su Yinian shook his head and said, "I like jade." In order to be able to have more points, of course his favorite is jade.

At that moment, a sharp, slightly rough voice sounded behind the two.

"Yo, Chief Feng, good afternoon!

Even if Su Yinian didn't turn his head, he could feel how yin and yang the voice of greeting was.

Hearing this greeting, Feng Beizhi's attitude instantly became indifferent, turned his head, and nodded coldly to the other party: "Leader Xia, you also come to buy jade?" "This guy is really ghostly, are people so shameless now?

Su Yinian also turned his head, and what he saw was a burly man with dark skin and a rather large nose. The man was followed by a young man, whose eyes rolled and looked like a thief.

And in the same way, the moment he saw Su Yinian, Xia Zhitian's eyes sparkled, almost sticking to Su Yinian's body. Xia Zhitian nodded and said, "Yes, I recently fell in love with a superb product, and he likes jade very much." "Isn't this masterpiece right in front of his eyes now?! The photo is really a little distorted real person, it's really beautiful, he can't hold it!

Seeing Xia Zhiguang's impatient expression and the eyes that stuck to Su Yinian's body, Feng Beizhi's eyes gradually became dark, and a trace of coldness crossed his eyes, "Really?" Then you should also come to buy jade, then you are busy! Let's go first. As he

spoke, Feng Beizhi grabbed Su Yinian's wrist, pulled Su Yinian and turned around and left.

Xia Zhitian hurriedly took two steps forward and blocked in front of Feng Beizhi, seeing the displeasure on Feng Beizhi's face, Xia Zhitian said with a smile, "Leader Feng, don't be in a hurry to leave!" You're not going to introduce me to the guy next to you?

Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian in his arms and unceremoniously declared Su Yinian's sovereignty, "My lover Su Yinian, Xiao Nian, greet Brother Xia."

Su Yinian has always kept in mind that he must be very intimate in front of people, and this is the first time Feng Beizhi has hugged him so intimately, Su Yinian naturally has to cooperate more, and nodded obediently and greeted: "Xia hand is good."

Xia Zhitian's smile became brighter and brighter, and Su Yinian's voice was also very suitable for his appetite, gentle and gentle. How delicious it would be for such a person to gasp for a moment's time...

"Hello, don't you like jade very much? Today I have a treat, I bought all the jade on this street for you! "

Buy them all? Su Yinian's eyes were bigger, and although he wanted to nod in agreement, he still shook his head at the man because of Feng Beizhi's gloomy face and said, "No need, thank you."

Su Yinian thought that he would be happy if he refused to seal the north, but unexpectedly the seal went the opposite way, bowed his head and spoke softly next to Su Yinian's ear, and the warm breath floated in Su Yinian's ear, causing

Su Yinian's ears to be slightly red, and he lowered his head a little uncomfortably.

Feng Beizhi said: "If he gives it to you, you will take it!" This is Brother Xia's heart.

Looking at Su Yinian's slightly red cheeks

as he wished, Feng Beizhi looked up at Xia Zhitian, who had a somewhat unhappy expression, and said, "But Brother Xia, what mission have you been doing recently?" Why is it getting darker and darker? "

What Xia Zhitian hates most is that others talk about his skin, do you really think that he doesn't know the nickname that others give him? Great chimpanzees?

Feng Beizhi really knows how to poke people's wounds, Xia Zhitian's smile became perfunctory, and he handed the bag to Su Yinian twice, "Here is the best jade I picked out, Xiao Su, you take it!" Chief, as for me going black, it's not because I went out to kill zombies! What else could I do? I have to work hard to get stronger now so that I can grab what I want! The

air seemed to be condensed because of Xia Zhitian's last words, and Feng Beizhi and Xia Zhitian both knew what the other party meant.

Feng Beizhi's face was gloomy, and he said coldly: "Heh, it's not yours, you can't grab it!" Xia Zhitian wanted to snatch Su Yinian from his hand, it was impossible in this life.

Xia Zhitian didn't care about the coldness on Feng Beizhi's face at all, and said with a smile, "How can you know if you don't try it?" "What if he really succeeds? Anyway, he has a way to snatch Su Yinian into his hands.

Su Yinian on the side was still a little hesitant, and always felt that the confrontation between the two was a little turbulent, so that others couldn't get in at all.

Xia Zhitian's bag was sealed and snatched from Su Yinian in his hand, "These jade and crystal nuclei have thanked Leader Xia first!" You're welcome! Feng

Beizhi's meaning when he said this was clear, that is, all these crystal nuclei would fall into his hands. Xia Zhitian wants to use the crystal nucleus and jade to be courteous to Su Yinian, this trick is no fun" "

Hmm! "Xia Zhitian really underestimated Feng Beizhi's cheekiness.

Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian and turned to leave.

The young man behind Xia Zhitian came to Xia Zhitian's side, frowned tightly and said, "Boss, Feng Beizhi attaches great importance to Su Yinian, do we really want to rob it?" "Feng Beizhi is a character that no one can mess with, do they really want to snatch you from the other party's hands? Originally, they only heard that they didn't know that Feng Beizhi's attitude towards Su Yinian was fine, but now they already knew that Feng Beizhi attached great importance to Su Yinian, and if they were to do it, it would likely lead to a war between the two mercenary teams. When the time comes, can the boss of his own family really avoid the crazy revenge of Feng Beizhi?

"Hmph, this Su Yinian is still a place! Xia Zhitian sniffed hard, and he could smell it.

Luo Sanshu was a little surprised, "How do you know?"

"This kind of thing smells everywhere, Su Yinian is obviously very pure, and he is the type I like." Obviously, the two of them are lovers, but they didn't do that kind of thing, it seems that Feng Beizhi is really moved by Su Yinian! Xia Zhitian said this, the plundering and tyrannical in his heart was about to overwhelm him, and he couldn't wait to know, but if he saw Su Yinian lying under him, what kind of expression would he have? Isn't it very proud to seal the north? Didn't you keep climbing on top of his head and doing a good job? Then don't blame him for being unkind! Now that Fengbei Zhi finally has a weakness, if he doesn't use it, how can he be worthy of himself?!

Luo Sanshu frowned slightly, if Feng Beizhi was really moved by Su Yinian, then if they made a move, what Feng Beizhi's revenge would be, he couldn't imagine it.

Although Luo Sanshu is also a lewd worm, he still retains some sanity in the end, and he said: "In this way, will it be a little difficult for us to snatch Su Yinian over?"

"That's how fun it is! Xia Zhitian smiled brightly.

Unlike Xia Zhitian's high spirits, Luo Sanshu always felt that this matter was not so easy, and he was always worried.

Su Yinian, who was pulled away by Feng BeizhiI couldn't see Xia Zhitian's figure, so I raised my head and said to Feng Beizhi cautiously, "That person just now, although he looks a little ugly and dark, but he is quite good, and he gave me so much jade." Feng

Beizhi: "..."He seriously doubted that if he wasn't by Su Yinian's side, Su Yinian would definitely be eaten and wiped clean by others. However, Su Yinian is right, the other party is black and ugly, Su Yinian is not too blind, but this little road idiot doesn't know how to guard against people?

"Which eye of yours can see that someone else is good, and you don't see that he has bad intentions for you? The reason why I pretend to be a couple with you is to avoid this kind of thing! You still praise him!?

"Ill-intentioned? Su Yinian looked panicked, "Does he want to be with me..."

Su Yinian felt like she was about to throw up.

"I'm not trying to praise him, I just think it's not good to give me something, and I say bad things about him in turn! This is not a gentleman's doing.

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "You stay away from him in the future, and you must have someone else by your side when you go out?" Also, when he gave you these jades back, you threw them away for me, and I was upset!

Su Yinian nodded, anyway, it was not too late to throw it away when he had chosen it.

Su Yinian and the others went to Yuanqing City this time, and Feng Beizhi brought with them all people with extremely strong combat abilities, and they were also people who could know Su Yinian's abilities, all of whom were Feng Beizhi's cronies.

Now, the name of the beautiful woman in front of her is Lin Xue, and she is the sister of Su Yinian's friend Lin Daring, at this moment, Lin Xue is pinching Su Yinian's face and sighing: "It's really slippery and tender, are you really in your 23s?" "

Su Yinian really wants to say that there is a difference between men and women, and it is best for the two of them not to get so close, whether they are close or not! But the other party didn't give him a chance to speak at all, and just after gathering, the other party rushed over, kept touching and pinching his face, and Su Yinian's cheeks were pinched red by the woman.

Feng Beizhi in the distance saw this scene, his brows furrowed tightly, and his sharp gaze kept going back and forth on Lin Xue's hand, is this woman a little too aggressive? It's been a few minutes since I've been touching, why are I still touching?

As soon as Liu Changyu saw Feng Beizhi's attitude, he knew that the other party didn't listen to his words, and sighed helplessly and said, "Okay, it's time for us to go!"

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.1K 94 18
blagoj foulke otherwise known as solo wing pixy is the most dangereous ace of the belkan air force during a mission against the osean federation he w...
77.3K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
15.8K 155 82
a list of an Upcoming Clone Wars AU made by Me and @DjMandalore141
15 0 29
A retelling of two friends, caught in the midst of an outbreak of an unknown airborne disease that turns people into violent, sometimes aberrant mons...