✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

13

533 12 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 13. Chapter 013: Joining the team is guaranteed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 013 Joining the team is guaranteed

When Su Yinian had a previous life, his mother passed away before he could teach him more, and soon, his father couldn't wait to help his beloved son's mother, who was once angry with her mother, a woman who couldn't afford to be sick, as his wife.

Su Yinian has always known that people like his father have never cared about anything other than martial arts, and those things are outside his body to him. All he cares about is martial arts.

And like him, a son who has no ability and low talent, sooner or later will be rejected by his father, he has prepared for this day to come, but he didn't expect this day to come so soon.

It's not that Su Yinian doesn't really like to eat those delicious foods, but he Xi used to it.

Since his mother's death, he was so satisfied with a bowl of porridge that he didn't dare to ask for too much. Life at home made him depressed and painful, and when he was 14 years old, he couldn't wait to leave home, however, Su Yinian never went into the kitchen and couldn't cook at all, so almost every meal in the mountains was rice or white porridge plus some cold vegetables and pickles, and occasionally went into the mountains to hunt, and he was not Xi to eating and drinking. The only day I can eat and drink is estimated to be on the day I go down the mountain to catch the market, Su Yinian will buy a bowl of noodles to treat himself.

If this kind of thing spreads, most people should not believe that the eldest son of the Su family, headed by the four major families, is actually living such a life.

Over time, Su Yinian gradually Xi got used to coarse tea and light rice, and he also found that things that were too greasy were indeed not good for his body, at least not in any way for his cultivation.

So Su Yinian rarely ate those things anymore.

Seeing Su Yinian holding the bowl in a daze, Zhu Xiaoxue snapped her fingers in front of Su Yinian's eyes and said, "What are you doing in a daze?" There is still a lot of porridge, do you want to add some?

Su Yinian nodded, "I still want another bowl." "He hadn't been able to eat properly for two days in a row.

Zhu Xiaoxue took Su Yinian's bowl and came to the cauldron, the porridge in the pot did not have a little oil flowers, but there was salt, monosodium glutamate and a little chili powder, which actually tasted good.

At this moment, Liu Changyu came over and added a ham sausage to Su Yinian's bowl.

Seeing this, Zhu Xiaoxue was slightly surprised, "Boss?

Liu Changyu patted Zhu Xiaoxue's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, this is not a public good, it belongs to me." Give him something to eat, and be kind to him, lest he run away again.

Although Zhu Xiaoxue still hasn't heard what is so powerful about this Su Yinian, she can make several bosses and leaders pay so much attention, but she can't help but listen to what the boss said.

This ham sausage is precious! The boss is really willing. just suppressed a little dissatisfaction in her heart, Zhu Xiaoxue returned to Su Yinian's side again, handed the bowl to Su Yinian and said, "This is for you by the boss, give you a meal."

Su Yinian looked at Bai Huahua's porridge with a ham sausage on top of it, and frowned slightly, but who doesn't want to eat a few bites of meat in today's world? If Su Yinian doesn't want to eat, wouldn't it seem that Su Yinian is too "different"?

After thinking for a while, Su Yinian still ate this ham sausage cleanly.

Su Yinian found that the taste of ham sausage was actually quite good, not so greasy, and there was a faint aroma of corn in the meat. Su Yinian likes this kind of sausage, and if he has the opportunity in the future, he must buy a few more.

Su Yinian said to Zhu Xiaoxue with a satisfied face: "This ham sausage is delicious!"

Zhu Xiaoxue secretly swallowed her saliva, and when she saw that the young man had eaten up the ham sausage in three or two bites, she was even more depressed, and simply changed the topic: "By the way, did you sleep with our leader last night?"

Su Yinian nodded, and after eating, because there were no towels and other things around, Su

Yinian wiped his mouth directly with his sleeve.

Zhu Xiaoxue saw Su Yinian's reaction and felt sad, "So, don't I have no chance?" Originally, she thought that such a good-looking little brother could be bold enough to flirt?! It turned out to be predetermined.

Su Yinian had a question mark on his head, what chance?

Without waiting for the young man to continue his thoughts, Lu Zhan and the others came in and asked everyone to prepare, they were about to set off. In a while, they will go to the north of the city to kill zombies and collect supplies.

Su Yinian heard that there are 4 large supermarkets there, of course, they are not as prosperous as the city center, but there are residential areas around the vicinity, and a trip should be able to gain a lot.

Everyone packed up their things in an orderly manner, some of them got into the car, and most of the people in the combat group were on foot.

Su Yinian was pulled by Liu Changyu to Liu Changyu's car, and Feng Beizhi in the car waited for a long time without waiting for Su Yinian to appear, turned his head and asked Lu Zhan, "What about the kid?"

Lu Zhan was stunned by this sudden inquiry, and looked up from his notebook, "Who are you talking about?"

Feng Beizhi was a little awkward, and said impatiently: "It's the new one."

Jiang Chuling, who was in the

driver's seat, replied for his friend: "Isn't that person a willow rain pipe?" Now with him. Feng

Beizhi was a little bored, he knew that he had dragged this kid to his side, "I can rest assured that Liu Changyu is looking at me, just don't let the other party run away!"

Jiang Chuling raised his eyebrows and did not comment on Feng Beizhi's words, he had never seen their boss care so much about people before. Seeing that he had nothing to do, Lu Zhan began to write in his notebook again with a pen.

When they were ready, they headed to the north of the city.

Along the way, Su Yinian saw all kinds of abilities more closely.

The golden light in the hand of the golden ability can be turned into countless golden bullets, and with the pistol in his hand, all the bullets are shot into the body of the zombie; The green light in the hands of the wood-based ability can be turned into an arrow, and an arrow can be shot into the zombie's head; The water ability is not so chicken, the blue light turns into water columns, and the strong water pressure pushes down the zombies one by one, which plays a delaying role; The brown soil of the earth supernatural gathers and then compacts into one big stone after another, all of which fall on those zombies, some of the zombies are unfortunately killed by one head, and some are pressed on the zombies, so that the zombies cannot move; The fireballs in the hands of the fire power, one by one smashed on those zombies, and those zombies who could also hurt screamed, what surprised Su Yinian the most was Feng Beizhi, he just vaguely knew that Feng Beizhi's level should be very high, but he didn't expect the other party to just shoot lightly, and a large number of first- and second-level zombies were burned to ashes. Although such a picture may have been seen countless times by the team of the North Commander, the picture of the other party burning the zombies to ashes can still make people's hearts stir, and even Zhu Xiaoxue, Wang Tiantian and others, the worship in their eyes is undisguised.

Su Yinian found out more clearly that he seemed to be on a very big boat.

But what made Su Yinian even more regretful was that the team didn't seem to plan to stop, so wouldn't it be a pity for the crystal nuclei on those zombies.

Su Yinian turned his head sideways and asked Liu Changyu, "Don't you want these crystal nuclei?" "If you don't want it, you can give it to him! A point is also important for him. If the other party doesn't want it, he can take over.

Liu Changyu glanced at the zombies who had fallen to the ground a hundred meters away from the window, and said slowly, "Now the first-level crystal nucleus is no longer very valuable, and 100 first-level crystal nuclei can only be exchanged for a steamed bun."

Su Yinian was distressed, "But let's come all the way, at least there must be more than 400 crystal nuclei, right?" "There are a lot of second-level zombies among them, it's a pity.

Just as Liu Changyu wanted to continue explaining, the car in front suddenly stopped, and his dark arm stretched out,A blue flag was raised.

Liu Changyu frowned slightly, and said, "We may have encountered a group of zombies in front, we should not be able to get through, and we will probably have to take a detour."

Zhu Xiaoxue glanced at the map, marked two points with a pen, and said: "Almost all of this neighborhood is residential, and there are more than a dozen hotels on Huade Street, so we can settle anywhere." However, I think this Chenghua community is quite suitable for settling, the floors are high, and the street behind us is also more convenient for us to collect materials.

Liu Changyu told Feng Beizhi about this on the walkie-talkie, Feng Beizhi nodded, and decided to go to Chenghua Community.

Wang Tiantian said with a depressed face: "There are nearly 100,000 zombies here, if we want to clean up, it is estimated that we will be tired for half a month." "The people they brought this time have to escort those people from the underground base to the base, so there are only more than 200 people left, even if the ability is strong, more than 200 against 100,000 zombies, that's enough to choke.

Zhu Xiaoxue disagreed: "If there are no zombies above level 4 here, I think it will only take 10 days."

Wang Tiantian rolled his eyes at Zhu Xiaoxue unceremoniously and said, "But our boss was injured." "You can't ask the boss to be injured and fight on the front line!

Zhu Xiaoxue raised her eyebrows and said, "Do you want to bet on 1,000 second-level crystal nuclei."

Although

Wang Tiantian is a little stupid, he is really not stupid, "You are a fool to me, so I won't bet with you!" "Since he was a child, he has not had the life of gambling, and he has no luck, so he still doesn't want to get involved.

Zhu Xiaoxue stabbed Wang Tiantian with her elbow and said, "Can't you give some face?" "

No,"

the two of them said, smiling brightly.

Along the way, they were wary of the people in the village, and in their spare time, they gaged to adjust their mood.

Everyone came to the street behind the Chenghua community, and there was an intersection to the northeast, and there was a huge square next to the intersection, which was the most lively place in the neighborhood.

Su Yinian and the others slowly drove the car into the community, and the zombies in the community were handed over to Lu Zhan and others to solve.

Su Yinian was not affected by this road, especially when he saw Wang Tiantian, a young man who was with him and laughing in the last second, and the next second he showed a cold face and killed all the zombies that rushed over, which made Su Yinian quite surprised. Isn't it normal to think about it not enough?! Killing zombies is to survive, resting is to store physical strength, of course, it is impossible to tie a face all the time, fierce.

Many of the Steamwheels Mercenaries are almost all in teams of three, and their cooperation is quite tacit.

Su Yinian was even more affirmed, this was a well-trained team, and Su Yinian, who was thinking crankily in his head, finally felt a lot more stable in his heart now, this team provided a guarantee for his safety, and Su Yinian felt that he could cooperate with the other party for a long time.

After stopping the car, Su Yinian, who was stunned for a while, opened the door under Liu Changyu's instructions, this was the first time in his life that he had such an experience as opening a door, and he was curious and excited to open the car door hard.

"Bang"...

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Cannon fodder male wife dressed as the male protagonist , [Tanmei] Please don't add drama to the tool man [Fast wear] , [Tanmei] I became a cat (wear a book) , [Tanmei] Candid shooting maniac , [Tanmei] What should I do if he is too cute, [Tanmei] Tea and flirting after the rebirth of the non-human boyfriend, [Tanmei] and his ex, his adoptive father, [Tanmei] dotted his lips , [Tanmei] took Long Aotian's father to the baby , [Tanmei] After being spoiled, he wants to divorce me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 2
The pups are having a good time with their superpowers. However this will all change when a new villain appears. He is more powerful than the pups. T...
213K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
226 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
2.2K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...