✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

8

794 18 1
By ruwen05026

☆ 8. Chapter 008: Baby, Everyone Wants to Share

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 008 Baby, Everyone Wants to Share

Feng Beizhi frowned tightly, and a piece of clothing was wrapped around his waist to cover the crotch of his explosive pants.

Feng Beizhi took advantage of the other party's coma, and took the dagger that Su Yinian didn't have time to put into the space, and put it into the backpack very naturally, as if it belonged to him.

Feng Beizhi, whose face was not red and his heart was not beating, picked up Su Yinian, and a strong smell came to his nose and smoked Feng Beizhi's stomach turned over the river and the sea, however, Feng Beizhi didn't like others to see his "vulnerability", so he didn't change his face and still hugged Su Yinian.

But after picking up Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi always felt a little strange in his heart, the object of the princess's hug had to be a woman, no matter what, it couldn't be this smelly and dirty young man!

Feng Beizhi, who was thinking like this, put Su Yinian down, and his movements were rough and there was no gentleness.

With a bang, the back of Su Yinian's head slammed the ground.

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows slightly, and immediately considered a way to transport the other party back as if he hadn't heard it.

If Su Yinian was still awake, he would definitely accuse the other party of malicious revenge at all, what did it matter to him that the other party's pants were torn?

It's a pity that Su Yinian, who was in a coma, didn't know that Feng Beizhi had secretly avenged Su Yinian for "harming" him to make a fool of himself. If it weren't for saving this stinky boy, his pants wouldn't have cracked.

It's too troublesome to walk on his back, in case the other party accidentally drags the clothes around his waist, then wouldn't his tattered pants be seen, so Feng Beizhi thought for a while, anyway, the other party was only injured in the arm, and it should be fine to carry it.

So, Feng Beizhi endured the stench, calmly carried Su Yinian on his shoulders, as long as the clothes around his waist did not fall off, he felt that the biological weapons that made his stomach turn over the rivers and seas, no matter how foul the smell was, he could bear it.

Feng Beizhi pretended to be strong, and he only walked for less than a kilometer, and Feng Beizhi felt that he couldn't hold it anymore. The smell of the young man's body had already smoked so much that he was about to vomit out, thinking about the fact that now materials are difficult to find, land cannot be planted, and food must not be wasted, so Feng Beizhi swallowed his saliva fiercely, and swallowed back the desire to vomit.

Feng Beizhi, who quickened his pace, returned to the building where they had settled, and couldn't wait to throw Su Yinian on the ground.

The entire hotel was empty with only a few dozen or so people, all of whom were from the Fengbei Mercenary Group. Some of the people in the underground base have been almost transferred, and now the supernatural people of their Tianhua base are still cleaning up the zombies.

In fact, what Su Yinian didn't know was that there were indeed zombies in the town, but they were all concentrated in the south of the city center. And the place where Su Yinian is located is in the north, and the distance is so far away and he is a road idiot, so it stands to reason that it is impossible to meet high-level zombies or mutant beasts, but Su Yinian met it.

After several henchmen learned that Feng Beizhi was back, they came to the 5th floor, Feng Beizhi's room.

The three of them just pushed the door in, and the first thing they saw was their boss standing by the window and contemplating, as if he was thinking about life, and the whole person still looked cold, but he was still handsome.

The boss is in a bad mood!

Whenever the boss starts pretending... Well, when you think about life, it means that the other party is in a very bad mood.

A particularly handsome young man immediately smiled and said flatteringly, "Boss, how do you feel that I haven't seen you for two days, and you have become handsome again!" "

The name of the person who spoke was Liu Changyu, and he was a household name before the end of the world. In addition to being good-looking, having good acting skills, and singing well, he already has the capital of this kind of star, and he is willing to work hard, even if the end of the world comes, it will not be difficult for him. Moreover, Liu Changyu is a person with high emotional intelligence, and he can see people very accurately, taking advantage of this, he quickly put down his frame of being a star in the last days, and he is not afraid of losing face.

Regarding Liu Changyu's sycophant, Feng Beizhi's heart was very useful, and he nodded coolly to say hello, while the other two sneered in their hearts, and the sycophant spirit was online again.

Next to Lu Zhan, a young man with a scar on his face, stood a man in black, although he was not as good-looking as Liu Changyu, but he was also dignified and exuding heroism. The man's name was Jiang Chuling, and he was silent but a battle maniac.

Lu Zhan saw the young man lying on the ground, frowned and said, "Boss, you really turned this kid over, isn't it, it should be robbed?"

When he heard the malicious word "abduction", Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows, and his mind had already begun to think wildly, when

he heard the word "rob", the nonsense in Liu Changyu's mind had almost coherently become a forced prostitute... Phew, the plot drama of forcible seizure.

But the boss's vision is a little unbearable, this is dirty and smelly, the whole room is the kind of young man with the disgusting smell of rancid zombies, how can the boss gnaw on?

Feng Beizhi glanced at Lu Zhan angrily and said, "I saved him!" Although he is not a good person before and after the end of the world, he is not the kind of evil person who is all over the world. Why does everyone always think that he is not refusing to come when they see him for the first time?

Liu Changyu was very curious about the young man on the ground, covered his nose and frowned, bent down, and carefully looked at the young man on the ground.

Liu Changyu couldn't help but question Feng Beizhi: "It's smelly and dirty, what kind of taste do you have, boss?" Feng

Beizhi: "..."Just

now I said that he is handsome again, and now he actually questions his taste?

Looking at the disgusted looks of the three subordinates, Feng Beizhi slowly took out a box of cigarettes, took out a lighter, clicked, and took a hard puff of cigarettes, his movements were elegant and elegant, and he didn't mean to show off at all...

The smell of cigarettes instantly wafted in the room, and the eyes of the other three lit up, and even Lu Zhan, who had always been calm, showed a wolf-like hungry look when he saw the cigarette in Feng Beizhi's hand.

Liu Changyu laughed dryly, and said with a smile: "Actually, boss, although he is smelly and dirty, he can still be used for washing!" I think his facial features seem to be quite upright, and he should look good. Boss, you don't know, how lonely I am that I can't fight side by side with you today, I was almost captured by zombies, I just think about it. So how about giving me a cigarette? "

I said a lot of it earlier, just for the last sentence.

Feng Beizhi directly did not comment on Liu Changyu's flattery, and was too lazy to reply. But Feng Beizhi still explained everything with his actions, he directly threw Liu Changyu a pack of cigarettes, Liu Changyu couldn't wait to take out one, and took a puff with satisfaction, it was so cool!

The other two looked at each other, and asked them to say something so disgusting as Liu Changyu, but they really couldn't say it.

The two looked at Feng Beizhi pitifully, as if they had appreciated the pitiful appearance of their subordinates, and Feng Beizhi was merciful to give each of them a bag.

Still, there is one thing he must declare.

"I like women! The

three subordinates sneered in their hearts while smoking, how many people have pounced on the boss in the past two years, but the boss strongly refused, but if it was a man who pounced on him, the boss didn't seem so resistant, of course, it wasn't so casual.

The three of them sneered in their hearts, and then showed a satisfied smile on their faces, anyway, no matter what the boss said, as long as it wasn't a big deal, they just had their left ear in and out of their right ear.

Feng Beizhi didn't care what the other party was thinking, he cocked Erlang's legs, held the cigarette between his fingers, and took a puff of cigarette with enjoyment, Feng Beizhi smoked a total of two, and the other three people were cautious because they were reluctant to smoke the cigarette at one timeput the cigarette in the backpack, but saw his boss smoking one after another, and his heart was called envy and jealousy.

After smoking the third cigarette, Feng Beizhi slowly said, "This person is useful, very useful."

Lu Zhan knew why the boss was following this young man, and asked in surprise, "He really activated the ability."

Liu Changyu and Jiang Chuling on the

side raised their eyebrows, is there still a secret in this matter?

Liu Changyu asked, and Lu Zhan took out all the ins and outs.

After Liu Changyu listened, he said thoughtfully, "If he has two abilities, then this guy is too lucky, I've never heard of someone having two abilities!"

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "His luck is indeed good, but in the end, he was a little unlucky and ran into a sixth-level mutant spider!" "

Level six? Jiang Chuling was surprised, they had already swept around 10 kilometers, how could they have missed a level 6 mutant spider?

"I think it's from the south! Feng Beizhi explained lightly.

Liu Changyu said with a smile, "Actually, I don't think he was quite unlucky in the end!" Isn't it a kind of luck that the boss saved him? This guy's luck is really good, we all searched the area, and he can still find so many cigarettes, boss, when are we going to get those cigarettes back?

Feng Beizhi rarely showed a smile at the corner of his mouth, and the three of them were stunned for a moment, their own boss was called super handsome when he laughed, but unfortunately his own boss didn't know which route he was taking, he didn't think he looked good when he smiled, and he always had a straight face. Even if the three of them were his confidants, it was rare to see each other smile so sincerely, and the three of them were a little surprised.

Feng Beizhi shook his head and said, "No need, those cigarettes are all on him." The

three of them looked at the young man on the ground again, the young man on the ground was dirty and dark, and he didn't see the smoke at all... Where can the other party hide their cigarettes?! It can't always be space...

All three of them were not stupid people, and immediately thought of this possibility...

Jiang Chuling, who has always been calm and silent, said in disbelief, "Is it space?" "

They always thought that it was not easy to only have gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, could it really be that there were other abilities, or was there a special space to store materials? In this way, how much manpower and material resources can they save by looking for materials and storing materials? Can all these powers be used against zombies, and they only need to take care of one person? It's so handy!

Feng Beizhi nodded, acquiescing to this statement.

Feng Beizhi had just finished nodding, and when he looked at his three subordinates again, he found that the hands of these three people were all on the young man's body, and the three who were like brothers showed disgusted expressions towards each other...

Feng Beizhi twitched the corners of his mouth slightly, "What are you doing?"

Liu Changyu laughed twice and said, "When you encounter good things... Xi habit..." I want to rob, there is no way, Xi is habitual.

Jiang Chuling couldn't hide his embarrassment and said, "Yes, it's just subconscious."

Lu Zhan was not as hypocritical as the two of them, and said directly: "Boss, I'm in charge of pathfinding, and I need space very much."

Liu Changyu glanced at the other party unceremoniously, and scolded dissatisfiedly, "I said that you are too shameless to fight Lu Zhan!" Space Alas, isn't that supposed to collect supplies for me, what a hassle!

Lu Zhan said with a sneer, "Didn't you dislike him just now?"

"That's just now that I don't dislike him now, anyway, he has to help us deliver supplies.

"We're in charge of supporting and need to collect supplies, too!"

"Bah, when did you not be busy killing zombies and forgetting your business? 90% of the supplies were collected by our group!

Jiang Chuling on the

side silently withdrew his hand, who made him damn the combat group, alas!

Looking at the two friends who were arguing, Feng Beizhi helplessly raised his hand to stop the scolding between the two, and in Lu Zhan's expectant eyes, Feng Beizhi turned his head and said to Liu Changyu: "Changyu, he will be handed over to you, the first thing you have to do is to wash him for me."

Liu Changyu immediately smiled, "Yes, the task must be completed." Saying

that, Liu Changyu, who had been shouting at Su Yinian at the beginning, was dirty and smelly, and he didn't like it anymore, so he directly picked up the young man and walked to the door, for fear that the boss would change his mind if he was one step slower, or the other two pairs of tigerish eyes kept staring at him.

Just as Liu Changyu walked to the door, Feng Beizhi suddenly called him by name.

"Wait..."

Liu Changyu turned his head sadly and said, "Boss, you're going to regret it after I only walked a few steps?" "It's too quick to regret it!

Feng Beizhi shook his head and said, "No, I want you... I can find a way to strengthen the toughness of the clothes. "

Huh? Liu Changyu looked depressed, "How can I strengthen it?" "

Clothes are clothes, how can they be strengthened? And not body armor?

Fengbei to always can't say that the crotch of the pants is strengthened!

"Forget it, let's go! Liu

Changyu, who had been ordered, rushed back to his room with Su Yinian in his arms, the place where they were located was a big hotel, but the water and electricity had been stopped.

After Liu Changyu asked a water system powerhouse to fill the bathtub, he unceremoniously threw Su Yinian into it, and Su Yinian woke up immediately the moment he entered the water.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Cannon fodder male wife dressed as the male protagonist , [Tanmei] Please don't add drama to the tool man [Fast wear] , [Tanmei] I became a cat (wear a book) , [Tanmei] Candid shooting maniac , [Tanmei] What should I do if he is too cute, [Tanmei] Tea and flirting after the rebirth of the non-human boyfriend, [Tanmei] and his ex, his adoptive father, [Tanmei] dotted his lips , [Tanmei] took Long Aotian's father to the baby , [Tanmei] After being spoiled, he wants to divorce me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 345 56
After ten years in prison, Yancy is suddenly taken from the closest thing to a home he had for a top-secret government experiment. For years now, hig...
5.9K 291 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
254K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...