Pokémon: Indigo League

By Kenon96

This story is the same as the original anime. My character will be on his own journey as a Trainer and will t... More

Niko
Disclaimer
Battle 1: The Journey Starts Now
Battle 2: A New Friend
Battle 3: Whirl-y Go-round
Battle 4: Rock and Roll
Battle 5: Hard as a Rock
Battle 6: A Badge of Honor
Updated Team
Battle 7: Waterlogged
Battle 8: An Egg-Cellent Story
Battle 9: Seeing is Believing
Battle 10: Fighting Types
Battle 11: Evolutionary, my Dear Bulbasaur!
Battle 12: Crash Course
Battle 13: Hatch of the Day
Battle 14: A Criming Shame
Battle 15: Hook, Line, and Stinker
Battle 16: The Smell of Victory
Summer
Battle 17: The Great Fighting Pokémon Battle
Battle 18: Fuschia Ninja Showdon
Battle 19: The Poké-Ninja Way
Battle 20: Dig Those Diglett!
Battle 21: A Living Legend
Battle 22: Little Big Problem
Battle 23: Enlighten Up!
Battle 24: The Case of the K-9 Caper
Battle 25: Get Psyched!
Battle 26: Haunt and Seek
Battle 27: For the Sixth Badge! Niko vs Sabrina
Happy Halloween
Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers
Battle 29: Showdown at Dark City
Battle 30: Holy Matrimony
Battle 31: The Ultimate Test
Battle 32: A Mystical Encounter
Battle 34: Winning the Heat
Battle 35: Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
Merry Christmas
Battle 36: Misty Mermaid
Battle 37: Viridian Secrets
Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo
Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral
Battle 40: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Battle 41: Bad to the Bone
Battle 42: All Fired Up
Battle 43: Round One Begin!
Battle 44: Fire And Ice
Battle 45: Fourth Round Rumble
Battle 46: A Friend in Deed
Battle 47: Friend and Foe Alike
Battle 48: From Friend to Foe
Battle 49: Pokemon League Finale
Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!
Reunion at Pallet Town
Coming Soon.....

Battle 33: Riddle me This.

118 5 7
By Kenon96

Our heroes continue on their journey to Cinnabar Island. Luckily for them, they managed to find a ship that would lead them there.

Niko: Woo-Hoo! Niko shouted looking out to sea.

Duplica: You don't have to be so excited.

Niko: I'm sorry. I've just never been on a boat like this. I'm so excited! He said feeling joy.

Kota: I can understand. You did say you never left your town.

Niko: Yeah. Just wish mom and dad were here with me. He said gazing out at the sea longingly.

Duplica: By the way, do you know anything about the Cinnabar Island Gym?

Niko: Nope. He bluntly said causing his friends to fall. To be honest, I don't even know what kind of Pokémon it uses. But still, this is for my seventh badge. I'm so close to entering the Pokémon League I can taste it! He said with fiery passion. And I know that with Gengar on the team we'll win!

Duplica: You're using Gengar?

Niko: Why not? This will be Gengar's first gym battle.

Kota: We know and that's the problem.

Niko: Hm?

Eevee: Vee?

Kota: Gengar isn't used to battling, so it might have trouble against a Gym leader.

Niko: Hm. I guess so. Niko said looking at Gengar's Pokéball.

Duplica: You know, it's funny how much trouble you had when you got it.

Just yesterday....

Niko: Huh? Niko noticed that the Pokéball he caught Gengar with shrank. What the? He tried to call Gengar out, but to no avail. Uh. What happened!?

They then went to the Pokémon Center where Niko had a chat with Professor Oak. 

Oak: Oh, I see. No need to fret. A trainer can only carry around six Pokémon at a time. Simply send one of yours to me so I can take care of them.

Niko: Okay. Which one should I pick?

Oak: By the way, you mentioned your Venonat evolved recently. If possible, I'd love to take a look at it.

Niko: Good idea. Niko placed Venomoth's Pokéball in the transporter and sends it to Professor Oak.

Oak: Venomoth has arrived safe and sound.

Niko: Great to hear. Take care of Venomoth, Professor.

Oak: That I will.

Niko: Oh, before you go, I want you to meet a friend of mine.

Mew: Mew!

Oak: Oh my! Oak was surprised. To think you'd encounter such a Pokémon.

Niko: Do you know anything about Mew, Professor?

Oak: I've only read reports and documents with very vague descriptions, but seeing it for myself is truly a sight.

Niko: You hear that, Mew? Turns out you're pretty special. Mew cheered happily.

Present time...

Niko: Come to think of it, where is Mew?

In the dining hall, Mew was currently having fun snacking.

Gary: Don't worry, girls! You'll all get a chance to take a picture with me!

Niko & Ash: Huh? The two trainers run into each other.

Niko: Ash!?

Ash: Niko!? Gary notices Ash and Niko.

Gary: Hey! Who let the losers on the boat?

Ash: Gary? You're going to Cinnabar Island?!

Niko: Come to think of it, there's a lot of people here.

Ash: And I bet all of them are Pokémon trainers.

Gary: Trainers? I'm surprised you don't have a clue. Pokémon trainers haven't gone to Cinnabar Island since you and my grandfather's days as trainers! Well, either way, these people are all tourists. Cinnabar Island's a resort. Ash and Niko fall over.

Ash & Niko: It's a resort?!?

Niko: Hold on if that's true, then why are you going to Cinnabar Island if you're not getting a badge?

Gary: Actually, I've earned so many badges already, I'm taking a break to work on my tan.

Girls: He's so cool.

Ash: A real trainer never takes a break. So while you're tanning, we'll be at the gym winning our badges!

Gary: From what I've heard, Cinnabar Island doesn't even have a Pokémon gym anymore.

Girls: Gary knows it all.

Ash: What do you mean? It's gotta have a gym!

Niko: You don't know for sure.

Gary: Well, you two can believe what you want to, but you'll see for yourself.

Ash: We'll see who's wasting time.

Pikachu: Pikachu. (Got that right)

Unfortunately, the only thing they found once they reached the island, the only thing they found were nothing but tourists flooding the area.

Ash: Maybe Gary was right.

Niko: Yeah. Niko said teary eyed.

Misty: This place is a tourist trap.

Duplica: I don't we'll be able to find the gym in this crowd.

Brock: Might as well look around. They look around the town. No sign of a Pokemon gym, but there sure are a lot of tourists around here. There're so many nice islands, I wonder why this one became so popular.

Kota: Good question. Could be a number of reasons.

???: The answer is a riddle. What do tourists think is hot and cool? A man popped up and said.

Niko: Huh?

Ash: I know the answer to that one! If you lie down in front of an open refrigerator and you wrap yourself in an electric blanket, you'll be hot and cool at the same time. Right?

???: Totally, wrong.

Niko: Uh, well there are a lot of hot food stalls and you have to cool them down before eating.

???: A good try, but no.

Misty: Hot springs are really hot, and.. And tourists think they're cool!

???: That's right! You see, friends, because of the volcano, there are lots of hot springs here on Cinnabar Island. And every year, more and more tourists come to visit em. Now, they've even taken over Cinnabar Island. Trainers don't come anymore. Tourists! They've ruined the island!

Duplica: This guys pretty fiery. 💧

Ash: Is the Pokemon gym still here? We have to earn that Volcano badge.

Misty: I heard that the gym leader was a guy named Blaine.

???: His gym, is right where you put your glasses.

Ash: Glasses.

Niko: Oh! I know! In front of you! Niko said.

???: Correct! Blaine's gym is right in front of your eyes! He gestured to an old gym that has long since collapsed.

Pikachu: Pika?!? (What the)

Niko: This is the gym!?

Kota: Seriously!?

Brock: That's it?

Misty: It's a wreck.

???: Blaine got tired of battling tourists who cared more about postcards and T-shirts than about Pokémon. That's when he abandoned the gym.

Ash: But me and Niko aren't just some stupid tourists! We're real trainers! We came all the way out to this island so we could battle for our Volcano badges!

???: I'm afraid you came to the wrong place, my friends. Here's my card. He hands Ash his business card, showing that he owns an inn. If you need anything.

Ash: The Big Riddle Inn.

Misty: An inn? How can you run a hotel and then blame tourists for ruining the island? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Duplica: He probably owns one because this place is filled with tourists. Right? They look and see that the mysterious man was gone.

Brock: He's gone! I wonder how he disappeared like that.

Ash: He sure was weird. Yeah. Well, even if it's full of tourists, we oughta check out that lab.

Brock: Unlike the gym, it can't be that bad.

Misty: Oh yeah?

Duplica: Might wanna see for yourself. She pointed at the lab which was filled with tourists.

Ash: It's just a bunch of souvenir stands!

Brock: Looks like the lab's just another tourist attraction.

Niko: What else can we do?

GRRRRRRROWL

Ash: Whoops. Guess all this disappointment's making me hungry.

Misty: We should call it a day.

Kota: Yeah.

Misty: Why don't we check out the Pokémon Center?

Brock: Good idea.

Ash: Let's go. As our heroes walk away, two familiar characters were working at a stall.

Jessie: Not one cookie sold. Our snack stand's a flop. Isn't that just our luck, James?

James: I'll say it is, Jessie. And we're right near that lab and it's packed with powerful Pokémon.

Meowth: Guess dat's how da cookie crumbles. Mew suddenly takes one of their cookies and flies away while they weren't looking.

Mew: Hehehe! It giggled.

Our heroes arrive at the Pokémon Center, but it was full booked.

Nurse Joy: I'm very sorry. We've got so many visitors, they're even sleeping in the lobby. It's the busy season. We simply don't have any room.

Niko: Grr! This is ridiculous! You can't go anywhere on this island without running into a huge crowd of people. Niko shouted annoyed.

Eevee: Vee Vee. (I'm hungry) Eevee whined.

Brock: I think we were the only ones in that whole center who actually have Pokémon.

Misty: Well, I guess we can always camp out again in our sleeping bags.

Ash: Hey, look! Ash points to a hotel. I bet we can get a room there.

Hotel owner #1: You must be joking. We haven't had a room in weeks. Our heroes try another hotel.

Ash: Let's try this one.

Hotel owner #2: No rooms in this hotel! We're booked up for a year! Try coming back late next summer, or maybe in the fall! And another hote.

Hotel owner #3: Sorry, nothing here. And another.

Hotel owner #4: Have you tried the hotel across the street? And another.

Hotel owner #5: Sorry, no vacancies. Our heroes walk away from the hotel upset, tired and hungry.

Ash: I'm so hungry, I could eat a Horsea.

Niko: I'm so hungry, I couldn't eat a Rapidash.

Misty: I'm too tired to eat. I just want a nice, soft bed.

Duplica: I'd give anything for even a pillow. Ash heard music playing and smells good food.

Brock: I've had it! Let's just find a spot to camp out!

Kota: Knowing our luck, a bunch of tourists probably grabbed some spots already.

Ash: Hey. That smells good. Ash wandered to the source.

Brock: Wait, Ash! Where are you going?

Pikachu: Pika Pi! (Ash)

Misty: We've already tried this hotel. it's full!

Brock: She's right, so just forget it!

Ash: It's not fair. They're having a banquet in there. Ash's stomach growls again. One of silhouettes opens the sliding door to reveal Gary. Gary?!?

Gary: I thought I heard something out here. Hey, look! It's the sucker squad!

Gary: So, what hotel are you all staying in?

Niko: None. They're all booked.

Ash: We're camping out.

Gary: Too bad you don't have a place like this. Take a look. Gary showed all the food they had. See all the food they give ya? And that's just the appetizers. Say, I've got an idea. I'll give you my leftovers in a doggy bag, if you spin around three times and say Pikachu.

Ash: Not on your life! I'd die of hunger first!

Niko: Gary! There are some things that you shouldn't say! Ash and Niko's stomachs growl.

Gary: (laughs) You should let your stomach do the talking. Pikachu tries to do what Gary says, but Ash stops him.

Ash: No, Pikachu! We'll never get so desperate that we have to sink to Gary's level. Ash's stomach starts growling again.

Gary: (laughs) Even your Pikachu feels sorry for you, Ash! I've never seen anyone so pathetic!

Misty: Have you tried a mirror?

Duplica: I can't believe you and Niko come from the same town!

Brock: Let's go, guys. Before they left, a Jgglypuff showed up holding a mic.

Gary: Great, that must be the entertainment. Ash, Brock and Misty grab Niko, Duplica and Kota and start running once they saw Jigglypuff. Rogelio jumps out of Misty's bag, but Eevee and Pikachu grab it and follow their trainers. Too bad they don't even know what they're missing.

Soon, Jigglypuff starts singing and puts everyone to sleep, much to its annoyance. Our heroes stop to catch their breath after running so far.

Niko: What was that about?

Ash: Trust me, we did you a favor. Jigglypuff almost got us.

Misty: Yeah, but at least those guys are sleeping now.

Brock: Ash, what about that card that old guy gave you? Ash pulls the card out.

Ash: Must be directions to his hotel. They look and see something written.

Brock: Huh? That's strange. If you look near the swing, you'll see my hands. Or at least my face.

Ash: Not another riddle!

Brock: There's a swing over there, but I don't see anybody's hands or face.

Ash: Me neither.

Misty: You'll see my hands, or at least my face. I've got it! He means a clock!

Ash: A clock?

Pikachu: Pika? (A clock)

Misty: Look up there! You can see the hands and face of a clock. That must be the Big Riddle Inn! They look to see Misty was right.

Soon, our heroes reach the inn and are greeted by the same man from before)

???: Once again, you came up with the correct solution.

Misty: That was an easy one.

???: As a prize, I'll give you all free rooms at the hotel.

Ash: Your riddles may be dumb, but your prizes are terrific!

???: I guess I'll take that as a compliment, Ash. Ash's stomach starts growling again, causing him to laugh sheepishly. Well, guess you want dinner, too.

Ash: Right.

Meanwhile, at the Pokémon Research Lab, several fighting Pokémon are seen working out while a Poliwhirl cleans itself in the pool. But outside and above the lab, Team Rocket hover in their balloon, ready to enact their evil plans.

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!

James: To unite all peoples within our nation!

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

James: To extend our reach to the stars above! Meowth interrupts them.

Meowth: Blast off at light speed, prepare to fight, and all that other junk! Let's rob that Pokémon lab.

Jessie: Bombs away!

Jame: Roger! They drop a bomb on the lab. At the same time, the phone goes off at the inn our heroes were staying in.

???: I'm coming! I'm coming! He answers the phone. Thank you for calling the Big Riddle Inn. Be our guest, and we'll keep you guessing. As he was taking the call, the others were busy chowing down.

Ash: Aren't you hungry, Misty?

Misty: I just wanna go to bed.

Niko: Suit yourself. More for us. They soon catch wind of what's going on.

???: That's terrible!

Ash: Is something wrong?

???: The Pokémon lab is being attacked by a balloon!

All: !!?

Back at the lab, the Pokémon are lifted up and out in a net from Team Rocket's balloon

Jessie: Just a heave and a ho!

James: And up all the Pokémon go!

Jessie: This sure beats selling cookies!

???: They're floating away!

Ash: I'm about to burst their bubble! Pidgeotto, go! Pidgeotto materializes.

Ash: Pikachu, you and Pidgeotto go help bring back all those Pokémon!

Pikachu: Pika! (Gotcha)

Niko: Gengar, come out! Gengar materializes. You and Eevee go help!

Eevee: Vee! (Right) Pikachi jumps onto Pidgeotto and Eevee jumps onto Gengar and start chasing the balloon.

Team Rocket: Heave and ho and away we go! Team Rocket notice the Pokémon chasing them.

Jessie: Oh no!

James: It can't be!

Meowth: Yes it can! Pikachu and Eevee use their attacks to hit Team Rocket and make them drop the net.

As for Team Rocket, all the electrical power running through and around the balloon causes it to spring a leak and go flying away.

Team Rocket: Looks like we're blasting off again!

???: Thanks for saving the Pokémon, you guys. You all deserve a big reward, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Blaine built a gym that tourists never see.

Ash: He did?

Niko: Then that means we can get our seventh gym badge.

???: It's in the place where firefighters can never win.

Ash: Another riddle? What kind of reward's that? Later, our heroes are back at the inn, enjoying the hot spring.

Ash: I can't figure it out.

Brock: It's where a firefighter can never win.

Kota: This is a tough one.

Brock: Where could that be?

Misty: Where could a firefighter never win? Maybe someplace that doesn't have enough water.

Duplica: Maybe.

Niko: Mmmm....Ah! I think I got it! Niko jumped up excited. Firemen put out fire, but what's hotter than fire no matter how much water you use? The answer is, a volcano! Niko stated as he pointed at the volcano.

Misty: Togepi?
Ui: She's over here, Misty.

Misty: What are you doing, Togepi? Misty sees Togepi near the Gyarados fountain where the water comes from. Togepi, move away! That water's boiling!

Togepi leaps onto the fountain and jumps on it in excitement, but soon, the fountain head moves downward and a secret door in the base of the volcano opens, destroying the wall of the hot spring in the process. Which shocks most of those in the spring.

Everyone: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! They all screamed. After calming down, they get dressed and head inside the secret passage.

Misty: Phew. Is it just me, or does it seem to be getting hot down here?

Brock: Oh, it's getting hot alright.

Duplica: And I think it's getting warmer. They reach the bottom of the stairs.

Ash: It's a door!

Niko: But a door to where? Ash tries to open the door, but he burns his hand on the handle and reels back in pain. Careful!

Kota: If it's too hot then how do we go about opening it? Soon, as if right on cue, the door opens to reveal a battlefield suspended over lava, to the astonishment of our heroes.

Niko: Woah, cool!

Duplica: Don't you mean "hot?"

Ash: Blaine's gym!

Brock: No firefighter could win in this place!

Misty: There's sure not enough water to put out a volcano. Soon the lights turn once and the strange man stood across the battlefield.

???: I guess you solved my riddle.

Pikachu: Pika? (That guy)

Ash: Hey, what are you doing here?!?

???: It's not a hat, but it keeps your head dry. If you wear it, it's only because you already lost it.

Ash: Uh, an umbrella?

Brock: An umbrella keeps your head dry, but you don't wear it because you lost it.

Ash: Yeah, I guess not.

Misty: It's a wig!

Ash: What do you mean?

Misty: A wig isn't a hat, but it keeps your head dry in the rain. And the only reason you wear a wig is if you already lost your hair.

???: And Misty's done it again! Wig is correct! He said revealing his identity.

Everyone: It's a wig!

???: You get it? I wear a wig because I'm really Blaine, the gym master! Our heroes were surprised by this revelation. Now, which of you two wants to battle me three on three?

Ash: I will!

Niko: Aww! Why do you go first?

Brock: Careful, he must raise some awesome fire Pokémon in this volcano.

Misty: Use your water Pokémon, Ash.

Ash: I know that.

Blaine: Ready to begin?

Ash: Ready when you are!

Blaine: Fine! I've already selected by first Pokémon! Ninetales, go!

Niko: A Ninetales!

Duplica: It's beautiful.

Pokédex: Nintales, the Fox Pokémon and the evolved form of Vulpix. Some legends claim that each of its nine tails has its own unique type of special mystic power.

Ash: I knew he'd choose a fire type! Big mistake! Go, Squirtle! Squirtle materializes.

Blaine: A water type, how predictable. Go, Ninetales, Fire Spin, now!

Brock: Fire Spin is Ninetales' most powerful attack! Ninetales unleashes its attack.

Ash: Squirtle, Water Gun, now! Squirtle's Water Gun hits the Fire Spin, but it proved too powerful and overpowered Squirtle's attack. Squirtle hid back in its shell.

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (Oh no, Squirtle)

Ash: Squirtle! Ash runs onto the field. Squirtle, you can't give up yet! Squirtle comes out, passed out.

Blaine: Choosing a Pokémon is more than selecting the right type. It takes wisdom to win a gym battle.

Niko: Wow. Ninetales won so fast.

Ash: Then I'll fight fire with fire! I'm counting on you, so give it your best shot. Charizard, I choose you! Charizard comes out.

Blaine: So you've chosen a Charizard. Return, Ninetales. Now I'll teach that kid a lesson. Go, Rhydon!

Pokédex: Rhydon, the Drill Pokémon and the evolved form of Rhyhorn. Protected by an armor-like hide, it is capable of living in molten lava of 3,600 degrees.

Charizard seemed uninterested in this battle and refuses to fight much to Blaine and Niko's surprise.

Niko: Hey. What's up with Charizard?

Brock: Charizard has the bad habit of not listening to Ash.

Duplica: Can that happen?

Kota: It's not uncommon.

Ash: Please, I'm begging you, Charizard! Please battle.

Brock: That's embarrassing!

Pikachu: Pika. (Very)

Blaine: This poor kid is in way over his head. Rhydon, Horn Drill! Rhydon charges, but Charizard flies away and takes a nap on a nearby rock.

Ash: Oh, give me a break, Charizard!

Blaine: Charizard has left the ring, Rhydon's the winner!

Misty: Oh no, Ash.

Ash: It's all up to you now, Pikachu.

Piakchu: Pika! (Alright)

Blaine: Your little Pikachu doesn't stand a chance against my Rhydon!

Ash: (returns Charizard to its Pokéball) Forget its size! Pikachu, max power!

Niko: That won't work! Electric types are a terrible matchup against Ground types.

Blaine: Rhydon, Fury attack! Rhydon charges and tries to hit Pikachu with its drill-like horn, but Pikachu dodges. Hey, pretty impressive!

Ash: Pikachu, Thunderbolt, now! The attack hits, but Rhydon was unfazed.

Blaine: Ha! Electric attacks won't work, boy!

Ash: Pikachu, the horn! Pikachu looks up at Rhydon's horn, and knows what he has to do.

Pikachu: Pika! (That's it) Pikachu leaps and unleashes its attack aimed directly at its horn.

Blaine: Oh no!

Ash: It worked!

Brock: Smart move! Rhydon's horn acts just like a lightning rod!

Misty: I'm sure Rhydon got a charge out of that! Rhydon falls over dazed.

Blaine: Rhydon, return! I'll have to choose another Pokémon.

Ash: Pikachu can handle anything!

Blaine: This Pokémon is too hot to handle! And it has a power that should interest you, because it turns all its opponents into ash!

Ash: No fair! It's too hot to solve riddles!

Niko: I don't think it's a riddle!

Blaine: He's right! I choose, Magmar! The lava rises all of a sudden.

Ash: Magmar? The lava falls back down to reveal Blaine's ace.

Niko: Wow! That looks tough.

Pokédex: Magmar, the Spitfire Pokémon. With a body temperature of close to 2,200 degrees, its body is always burning with orange flames.

Blaine: Magmar, Fire Punch, now! Pikachu manages to dodge Magmar's attacks.

Ash: You're too quick for it, Pikachu! Pikachu tries to use Thunderbolt, but Magmar's body deflected it.

Brock: Magmar's using an air lens!

Ash: What's an air lens?

Brock: Well, Magmar heats the air around it to a super high temperature. And that refracts electric attacks.

Ash: Oh no! Magmar continues its assault, forcing Pikachu to the edge of the arena.

Brock: Pikachu!

Misty: This looks bad!

Blaine: Magamar, Fire Blast!

Niko: No, not that!

Misty: Ash, Fire Blast is the most powerful attack a fire Pokémon has!

Brock: You better give up, Ash, or Pikachu's toast!

Ash: No, we can't give up now! We gotta think of something!

Kota: Ash, I admire your determination, but you need to know when to give up!

Blaine: Magmar, go! Magmar uses Fire Blast.

Ash: Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika! (Oh my)

Ash: Pikachu, duck for cover! Pikachu does so, but it was shown Oilachu disappeared. Pikachu!

Misty and Brock: Pikachu!

Niko: It didn't fall in did it? Niko spots Pikachu clinging onto the ring. No way! Pikachu climb back up but it was clearly exhausted.

Blaine: (laughs) Your little Pikachu doesn't know when to give up.

Ash: Forget it, Pikachu! It... It's not worth it.

Pikachu: Pika? (Say what)

Ash: I quit! No badge is worth losing Pikachu! Ash conceded.

Blaine: I congratulate you for making a wise decision, Ash. Just in time. If you had been foolish enough to continue the match, you definitely would have been disqualified as a Pokémon trainer. Your Pikachu needs rest, the hot springs will help it recover from his injuries.

Ash: Hey, where're you going, Blaine? Hold on! You gotta give me another chance!

Blaine: We may battle again, someday.

Niko: Wait! Niko spoke up. You still have to battle me. Niko reminded him.

Blaine: Ah, yes. Thank you for reminding. When you feel ready, please come find me.

And so, Niko witnessed Ash's most devastating loss. After seeing the Cinnabar Gym's leaders power, will Niko be able to overcome this hurdle and receive his seventh badge? Stay tuned.

As the journey continues

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 42
Its a story about a boy Ash ketchum, who became the best of all in every field from the start he will be the very best. Its an ash x harem story. pok...
617 21 17
A boy from our world gets dropped into Pokemon and tries to make the most of his second chance at life with pokemon at his side. The story begins abo...
10.4K 441 50
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
47.6K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...